Pehli Baar

By ShaKhilover

~ A ShaKhi TS ❤ More

Facing the reality

Birthday

1.3K 98 21
By ShaKhilover

Anokhi: PS hume kal hi wapas jaana hoga Chandigarh...

Shaurya: Haan mai kal ki flight ki tickets book karva leta hun...

He searches for the flight tickets online meanwhile Anokhi gets a call from Reema and excuses herself from there.
After 10 minutes- Anokhi came back after finishing her call.

Anokhi: PS tickets book ho gai ?

Shaurya: Haan Anokhi kal ki flight tickets book ho gai hai...

Anokhi: Toh airport ke liye kitne baje niklna hai ?

Shaurya: Subhe 8 baje tak check out kar denge...

Anokhi: Okk..

Shaurya: Anokhi it's 11:15 ,I guess we should now go and rest aaj tum bhi bohot thak gai ho itni jage mujhe dundne ke baad...

Anokhi: Actually.
So good night...

She turned to go when he stopped her by holding her wrist and turned her.

Shaurya: Are kya good night mai bhi toh aa raha hun tumare saath...

Anokhi just widened her eyes and her mouth formed  perfect 'O' shape due to the statement. While Shaurya was totally confused by her expressions. It took him good 10 seconds to understand in what meaning she took the statement. He mentally smirked and thought to tease her. Anokhi was in the same position.
She came out from her shock when he snapped his fingers.

Shaurya: Itna kya soch rahi ho.. chalo...

He started walking towards the hotel , with one hand he was still holding her wrist.

Anokhi: PS par...par aap mere saath kaise aa sakte ho? Matlab aap nahi aa sakte na mere saath...

Shaurya: Kyun?
Nahi aa sakta mai tumhare saath?  

Anokhi: Nahi..aa sakte ho (she blurted out without thinking)... nahi mera matlab aap nahi aa sakte.... nahi matlab...

Shaurya: Anokhi ek chiz decide kar lo mai aa sakta hun ya nahi... Yeh kya haan na haan na ka game laga rakha hai....( while biting back his smile)

Anokhi: PS hum...I mean aap or mai ... I mean hum dono ek saath kaise....( she was fumbling , not because of nervousness but with of the thought of staying in same room and here Shaurya was fully enjoying)

Shaurya: Are par saath me jaane me kya problem hai... khali rooms tak hi toh saath jaana hai...

Anokhi: Matlab !

Shaurya: Kya matlab matlab laga rakha hai... hamare rooms saath me hi toh hai ,mera 301 or tumhara 302 toh room tak saath mai hi toh chalna hai...

Anokhi: Oh aacha! ( she took a deep sigh)

Shaurya: Yeh AACHA kis liye tha? Tum kya samjhi...

Anokhi: Mai ? Mai kuch nahi samjhi..
Mai kyun kuch samjne lagi bhala..

Shaurya: Haan par mai sab samaj raha hun Miss. Bhalla..

Anokhi: Aap kya sa-samjhe?

Shaurya: Yeh hi ki tum or tumhara yeh jo dimag hai na woh over time kar rahe hai..
Mujhe toh laga tha ki meri topper girlfriend bohot boring hai or sirf padhai karti raheti hai...
But not bad Miss

Anokhi: Wait wait wait... GIRLFRIEND!
Yeh kab hua ?

Shaurya: Itna chilla kyun rahi ho? Hum dono girlfriend- boyfriend hi toh hai...
Hum dono ek dusre ko pasand karte hai so logically next step is dating na..

Anokhi: Point toh hai...

Shaurya: So Miss Bhalla mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap bhi inti romantic ho sakti hai..

Anokhi: Aap ko abhi bhi yaad hai..

Shaurya: Or nahi toh kya by the way Anokhi as we are dating so...

Anokhi: So?

Shaurya: I won't mind to stay in your room (he winked at her and started leaving while she was in the same position)

Shaurya: Miss Bhalla apna muh band kar lo I don't want ki mere girlfriend ke muh me makhi ghus jaye (while laughing)

She ran behind him and gave a light smack on his shoulder.

Anokhi: Aap mera mazak uda rahe ho (with a small cute pout)

Shaurya: Anokhi come here ( he took her in side hug they were still walking) 
Anokhi jaisa ki maine abhi kaha we are dating each other so we should not hide anything and we should feel free to share anything or to talk about anything...
And it natural to think in this way .. it's normal...
Sab ke saath hota hai aisa..
Hum hamare partner ke bare mai hi toh soch rahe hai so issme galat kya hai ! Hmmm..

Anokhi nodded in agreement with a soft smile and kept her head on his shoulder. They parted when their rooms came. Both of them wished other and retired for bed.
_________________________________________

It was 6:45 in the morning when Anokhi woke up. She was running here and there to pack her stuff. Once she was done with the packing it was 7:20 already so she decided to freshen up and then call him to check whether he was ready or not. After freshening up she dialed his number to her surprise it was not reachable so she went to his room which was adjacent.
She knocked once , not getting any reply she again knocked it louder than before only to find the door was not locked so she peeped inside the room only to find it empty she went inside.

Anokhi: Yeh PS kaha chale gaye itni subhe unhe pata hai hame 8 baje tak niklana hai phir bhi...

She sat on the edge of the bed and decided to wait there.

PS pata nahi kaha chale gaye subhe subhe, late ho raha hai upar se kal raat mujhe birthday bhi wish nahi kiya Infact 11:30 tak hum saath hi the phir bhi....

Her thoughts were broken when she heard opening sound of the door. She looked in that direction only to find Shaurya like this

Shaurya was surprised to find her in his room while Anokhi was just ogling him after all half naked Shaurya was the dream of many girls.

Shaurya: Anokhi tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

He moved towards her, he noticed that she was busy in staring something actually not something but it was him only. Soon he realized that she was ogling him as he was not wearing the shirt.
He smirked and moved towards her to close the remaining gap between them while Anokhi was just busy to stare him. She wasn't getting enough of it. Shaurya came close held her from her waist and moved close to her ears.

Shaurya: (In husky voice) Miss Bhalla kya dekh rahi hai aap...

His lips were touching her ear shell which sent shivers through her body is he wasn't holding her she definitely would have fallen.

Anokhi: PS aap.. aap please chodiye na..

Shaurya: Kyun maine kaha hai na jab tum door jati ho tab mujhe aacha nahi lagata...
Or tumne hi toh kaha tha that you want to freeze the time jab mai tumhare saath hota hun...

Anokhi: P-PS please mujhe jaane dijiye na..

Shaurya: Nahi mai toh puri zindagi aise hi rehena chahta hun...

Anokhi: PS please na hame late bhi ho raha hai its already 7:45...

Shaurya: Okk fine fine ( he leaves her)
Ab khush...

Anokhi: Waise aap itna late kaise ho gaye?

Shaurya: Woh kya hai na sweetheart mai packing kar raha tha...

Anokhi: Sweetheart!

Shaurya: Haan sweetheart ( he casually moved towards the dresser to comb his hair and said)
Tum itni sweet ho or meri heart toh hui na tum sweetheart...

Anokhi: Yeh thoda zyada cheezy nahi hai?

Shaurya: Haan par I love it(with a wink)

Anokhi: You are impossible..

Shaurya: I know..

Anokhi: Aacha chaliye jaldi se ready ho jaiye mai aapna saman le kar lobby me wait karti hun...
_________________________________________

It's been 20 since they checked out from hotel.
They both were in the car ,talking on random topics.

Anokhi: PS aapko yaad hai aaj kya hai?

Shaurya: Haan (hearing this she had a small smile on her face  but it was short lived)
Aaj Friday hai...

Anokhi was having hard time to control her anger still she tried again

Anokhi: PS aaj or kya hai?

Shaurya: Aaj, aaj 23 April hai, aaj kya hai?
Are haan Aaj toh Adam Smith ki book 'wealth of nations' publish hui thi.... (P.s. us din nahi hui thi publish just for the story I have written)

Anokhi: Seriously ! (gave him 'are you mad or what look' )

Shaurya: Aacha Anokhi woh sab chodo mujhe abhi kuch kaam hai so airport jaane se phele hume waha jaana hoga... Ok..

Anokhi just nodded her head in agreement and focused out of the window-
(Kal inhone sunna nahi tha kya ki mera birthday hai? Nahi suna tha Babli dii ne inhi ke saamne kaha tha.. bhul gaye kya? Kal raat me hi toh baat hue thi itni jaldi bhul gaye...
Inki yaadash bhi Ghajini ke Amir Khan ki tarah hai..
Economics me 250 saal pehele kya hau tha yeh yaad hai par apni girlfriend ka birthday yaad nahi hai ....
Mujhe na inse baat hi nahi karni hai...)
_________________________________________

Anokhi: Are 20 minute ho gaye hai kabse wait kar rahi hun aaye kyun nahi ab tak PS! Kehe kar toh gaye the ki 5 minute ka kaam hai ab tak aaye kyun nahi...
Ek kaam karti hun call karke dekhti hun...

She calls him but he left his phone in car.

Ab kya karu? Andar jau kya? Nahi thodi der or wait kar leti hun... par hamari flight bhi toh hai...
Oh God!  Mujhe hi jaana hoga..

She entered in at that place and it was like a farmhouse - What PS had to do in a farmhouse house? Her thoughts were broken when she saw this in the garden

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANOKHI was written in bold at the center. She was so happy to see this.

Anokhi: PS kaha ho aap please bahar aaye na...

She saw a big box on a table. It was perfectly gift wrapped and there was a card on it.

"Miss Bhalla this is for you ,wear this and come back once you are ready and sweetheart please zyada time mat lena ♡"
With a lovely smile she went inside the housee to change her dress.
_________________________________________

Shaurya was eagerly waiting for her as he wanted to see her in the dress which he gave while he was wearing casuals.

Soon she entered the garden and was looking breath taking.

Shaurya was in loss of words and was just looking at her. It was the first time he saw her in one piece dress. She was also very nervous as she was also wearing such dress for the first time.
Shaurya took voluntary steps towards her.

Shaurya: You look so beautiful Anokhi.

Anokhi not able to answer just lowered her gaze.
He lifted her chin with his hand..

Shaurya: Miss Anokhi Bhalla is blushing, that's new!

Anokhi: Aapne itna sab plan kab kiya ?
Or mujhe pata kaise nahi chala..

Shaurya: Woh kya hai na Sweetheart I am very smart toh mere liye yeh sab bohot aasan tha..

Anokhi: Aacha! (She eyed him from top to bottom)

Shaurya: Are ab yeh kya scanner nazaro se mujhe dekh rahi ho?

Anokhi: Nahi par abhi aapne kaha na ki aap bohot smart hai toh bas woh hi dekh rahi thi...

Shaurya: Matlab mai tumhe smart nahi lagata?

Anokhi: Maine aisa kab kaha?

Shaurya: Kaha nahi par tumhara matlab toh wohi tha na...

Anokhi: Aacha ok sorry par ab toh bataiye ki aapne plan kab kiya yeh sab?

Shaurya: Kal raat ko room me jaane ke baad..

Anokhi: Ohhhh.. isliye aapne mujhe subhe se wish nahi kiya...
Par PS hamari flight... Oh God ab hum kya karege? (After a brief pause)
Wait don't tell me ki..

Shaurya just nodded in affirmative.

* Flashback started *

Anokhi excused herself from there to attend the call while Shaurya searched for tickets but only tickets for evening flights were available. So he had to book them. Suddenly an idea popped up in his mind. He immediately called a person and informed him/ her something. In mean time Anokhi came back there.

* Flashback ended *

Anokhi: PS aapne itna sab kiya.
Lekin ek minute Babli di unhe...

Shaurya: Unhe kal raat hi maine inform kar diya tha flight ke bare me...
She told ok..
Ab madam chale cake cut kare ya phir abhi or KBC khelna hai..
Bichara cake bhi kehe raha hai ki mujhe ab kat do...

They both laughed at his comment.

She cut the cake and they both fed each other.

Shaurya: Anokhi apna haath aage karo

Anokhi: Kyun?

Shaurya: Mai jo kehe raha hu woh karo or bar bar sawal mat puch ok ?

Anokhi: Okk..

She extended her hand and he kept a gift in her hand.

Anokhi: PS yeh kya hai?

Shaurya: Khol kar dekh lo

She found a beautiful pen and a card in it

"I will be with you in every ups and downs,
I will be with you in good and bad times,
Your dreams are my dreams, Your goals are mine,
I promise you to love you for my whole life,
I am with you till the end of the line.
Yours and only yours
PS❤"

Anokhi till now was having tears in her eyes.
She just gave him a tight hug. None of them spoke a single word. There heartbeats were enough to express their emotions. After some time Anokhi broke the hug.

Anokhi: PS this is the best gift. Thank you.

Shaurya: Aacha chalo senti bate bohot ho gai ab lunch karne chale then we have to leave for airport.( Shaurya extended his hand which she have happily)

Anokhi: Chaliye
_________________________________________

Anokhi: PS this place is beautiful.

Shaurya: I know but not more then you.

Anokhi: Waise aapko in sab places ke bare me kaise pata chala and aapne itne kam time me sab arrange kar diya..

Shaurya: Woh mera ek college ka friend hai uski help se maine yeh sab arrange karvaya...

Anokhi: Par yaha koi dikh kyun nahi raha hai ?

Shaurya: Kyunki yeh ek private beach hai.

Anokhi: Par PS itna sab karne ki zarurat nahi thi I mean yeh sab bohot experience hoga...

Shaurya: Anokhi tumhe in sab ke bare me sochne ki zarurat nahi hai...

Anokhi: Nahi PS mujhe kehne dijye ( she took his hands with her and said)
Shaurya please don't get me wrong but yeh sab itni experience gifts or celebration mai afford nahi kar sakti...

Shaurya: Anokhi but yeh sab tumhare liye maine arrange kiya hai you don't have to...

Anokhi: I know yeh sab aapne mere liye kiya hai
But Shaurya yeh sab ki koi zarurat nahi hai or na hi mujhe aisi facility ,aise ash or aram ki adat hai...
Yaha Goa aane ke liye tickets bhi Kanchan ma'am ne book karwai thi or maine kuch nahi kaha because yaha aana, aapko dhunda zyada zaruri tha...
Shaurya mai ek middle class family se aati hun and maine hamesha se yeh hi shika hai ki jitni chadar ho utne hi pair failane chahiye...

Shaurya was patiently listening to her and can see that there was a deep pain in her eyes, something she was hiding from so long.
He could see that she was fighting with her pain but when she talked about her family he understood that it was something regarding her past ,her life in Kapoorthala, her family or her father maybe. He had observed before also that there was some issues between them but never got a chance to ask about it.
But today it was not a good idea to ask.
He wanted his Anokhi to be the happiest person and bringing her past is not a good idea. So he decided to keep that topic pending for some other day.

Shaurya: Anokhi I understand...(while caressing her hand)

Anokhi: Shaurya I am sorry mujhe aap ka mood kahrab nahi karna tha par kal aapne hi kaha tha na ki mai aapke saath kuch bhi share kar sakti hun...

Shaurya: Anokhi I understand and maine tumhare point of view se socha hi nahi..
And tumne sahi kiya jo tumhare maan me tha woh share karke...
Waise Anokhi tumne ek baat note ki..
Tumne mujhe Shaurya bulaya PS nahi...

That's when she realized she called him by his name for the first time

Anokhi: Woh flow-flow me...

Shaurya: You know Shaurya is way more better then PS..
Tumne abhi jab Shaurya bulaya so it felt so nice it felt like home.
Tum please mujhe Shaurya hi bulaya karona..

Anokhi: Ok Shaurya ab chale lunch kare hame late ho jayega airport pauchne me...
_

________________________________________

Shaurya: Anokhi ,Anokhi ,sweetheart wake up, flight land hone wali hai...

Anokhi: Hum pahoch gaye? (still sleepy while rubbing her eyes)

Shaurya: Haan bas pahochne hi wale hai...

Anokhi: Hum pahoch jaye phir utha dena please (she said sweety and kept her head at his shoulder while he caressed and kissed her head)

Soon the flight landed it and was 7 pm when they  reached at Babli's house. Vineet's parents were not there as they went to a function while Vineet was not home as always.

Anokhi: PS I mean Shaurya aap bhi ab ghar jaiye...

Shaurya: Par tumhe abhi hostel bhi toh jana hai na toh mai tumhe drop kar dunga hostel tak...

Anokhi: Par Shaurya it's fine I will go...

Shaurya: Anokhi is baat par I don't want any argument tumhe mai is time akele nahi jane dene wala or waise bhi aaj meri girlfriend ka birthday hai so I want to spend some time with her and you can not stop me from doing that it's my right.

Anokhi: Ok. thik hai ab andar chaliye Di wait kar rahi hogi...
_________________________________________

Anokhi: Aapne car ko yaha kyun rok diya hai ?

Shaurya: Shhhhh!  Just come with me.

Anokhi: Shaurya this place is so nice I mean maine kabhi imagine bhi nahi kiya tha ki Chandigarh me aisi bhi koi place hai...

Shaurya: Mai aksar yaha aata hun when I want to spend some alone time ya phir kuch sochna hota hai...
This place is my secret adda...

Anokhi: Par ab aap yaha akele nahi aa sakte ho..
Mujhe bhi saath lana hoga...( in authoritative tone)

Shaurya: Aapki icha sar aakhon par...(while bending his head while Anokhi giggled at his antics)

He back hugged her they stood there just feeling cold breeze.A soft smile dancing on their lips remembering all the events since yesterday.

~ End ~

****************************************************

🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 148 4
A historical ff on Shakhi
678K 24.7K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
215K 11.3K 52
"Tumhare andar anger hai emotions hai to use field pe leke aao yaha nhi " Shriya said. "oh hello don't try to teach me ok, mujhe Pata hain mujhe Aap...