₁ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄

By helenaluvr

❨ ✧∘ଂ ࿐🔪👻 ཾ.ミ ❩ ━━ ❛ 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐄 ❜ | 𝐴 𝘚𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔 𝐹𝐴𝑁 𝐹𝐼𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁 ❝𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭�... More

𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐈 𝐋 𝐄 𝐑
𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑
𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐆 𝐑 𝐀 𝐏 𝐇
𝐂 𝐀 𝐒 𝐓
𝐒 𝐎 𝐔 𝐍 𝐃 𝐓 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐊 𝐒
𝐏 𝐑 𝐎 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐎 𝐍 𝐄
𝐓 𝐖 𝐎
𝐓 𝐇 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄
𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑
𝐅 𝐈 𝐕 𝐄
𝐒 𝐈 𝐗
𝐄 𝐈 𝐆 𝐇 𝐓
𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄
𝐓 𝐄 𝐍
𝐄 𝐋 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍
𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄
𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍
𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍
𝐄 𝐏 𝐈 𝐋 𝐎 𝐆 𝐔 𝐄
𝐒 𝐄 𝐐 𝐔 𝐄 𝐋

𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

2K 81 241
By helenaluvr

Abi had rushed home to get ready for her date. She threw Casey's clothes into the wash and hopped into the shower. She decided to wear a green silk dress that met her upper thigh. The dress had a black sheer overlay with flowers embroidered into the dress. She paired it with maroon combat boots that she wore all day every day of freshman year, even though she was homeschooled. She was in love with them. They were stretched perfectly for her feet.

She put maroon lipstick on and a bit of black smudged eyeliner. Two front pieces of her hair were braided in the back to keep her hair out of her face. Once she was done, she told her aunt where she was going and she didn't know when she would be back. Abi's aunt was young and cool, so Abi was able to get away with much more than she would've with her dad.

Abi quickly drove to Casey Becker's house with a cigarette hanging off of her lips. Casey lived 20 minutes away, going above the speed limit. Abi didn't want to know how far away her house was from the speed limit.

When she arrived at Becker's house, Casey was practically already jumping into the short blue car. She was wearing light-wash overalls with a distressed black sweater underneath and white Adidas shoes. The second Casey closed the door, Abi darted off.

"Are you good?" Abi asked Casey, who looked like she was in pain.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just twisted my ankle when I was running down the stairs earlier. " Casey cradled her foot.

"Yeesh, that must've hurt. I have some aspirin in the glove box if you need it. " Abi gestured to the overfilled glovebox.

When Casey went to open it, the papers spilled out. Casey looked at Abi unamused, but Abi chuckled lightly. "I'm sorry. I'll clean it later. Did you find it though? "

"Yeah." Casey tilted her head back and took four of the pills. She sighed as her foot felt instantly better.

"Better?" Casey nodded and kept her head back. "So are you excited?"

"I'm more excited about you. Steve and I always go on dates." Casey paused, "You and Kyle would look so cute together. I hope it works out tonight."

"And this is only half of a double date because we will be sitting at different tables?" Abi was questioned.

"Yeah! It will give you time to get to know him properly. " She smiled at the brunette girl, "Your outfit is really pretty."

"Awe, thank you so much! Yours is too! " Abi took her eyes off the road to smile at Casey as Alice in Chains' The Bones faintly played on the radio.

After about ten more minutes of talking and laughing, they arrived at the pizza place. It was cute and cozy. Abi and Casey went straight into the building and looked for the boys. The boys waved them over. They had gotten booths right next to each other. Abi was nervous, but she walked overconfidently. Casey was right. He was cute.

"Hello." Abi smiled.

Casey kissed Steve and sat down across from him. She then introduced the brunette couple-to-be. "Kyle, this is Abi. Abi, this is Kyle. Now go have fun, you crazy kids. " Abi scowled at her friend and they walked to their booth.

When they sat down, Abi stuck out her hand for Kyle to shake it. He grabbed her hand and shook it gently. "So... what kind of pizza toppings do you like?" The boy spoke.

"I like literally anything besides garlic."

"Really? I hate garlic too! " Kyle said.

"So do you like movies?" Abi asked as she fiddled with a menu.

"Yeah, I love movies! Especially scary ones! "

"Me too! What's your favorite scary movie? " Abi asked another question.

"That's so tough," he paused to think, "probably Friday the 13th."

"That movie was so good! Most of the sequels kinda reeked though. "

"I hate to say it, but you are right, they sucked." The pair laughed. "Okay, your turn. What's your favorite scary movie?"

"That's easy. At the moment, it's IT."

"Okay, your taste isn't too bad. It could be worse. " Abi laughed at his joke. "Back to the pizza. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about mushrooms. How about you?"

"Mushrooms are good for me," He looked over to see if there was a waiter anywhere near. When he spotted one, Kyle waved the waiter over to the wooden table that was connected to the wall.

"Hi, welcome to Peetzy Pizzas. What can I get you folks to drink tonight? " The waiter looked at the couple and then gazed at Abi's cleavage for a quick moment.

"Can I get a strawberry milkshake, please?" Abi looked at him with softened eyes.

"Sure thing, sweetie. How about for you, Sir? " Kyle was starting to get angry with this guy because he gave Abi a pet name so fast. When Kyle was on a date with a girl, he wanted to be the one to pick the pet names. He couldn't use sweetie now because the waiter had already used it tonight. He hated being repetitive.

"Dr. Pepper will be fine for me," Kyle said dryly. "We'd like to order pizza now, too."

"I'm all ears." The waiter chuckled.

"A large pizza with mushrooms please." Kyle looked at the menu, then back at the man.

"Coming right up sir!" The waiter sped off after he collected the menus.

The pair began talking again about pretty much everything under the sun. Kyle thought that Abi was pretty and he liked that she was feisty. She wasn't like the other girls on the cheer squad who were snobby and classless. He had a soft spot for cheerleaders though. He liked that they would match outfits on game day.

Abi thought Kyle was cool. She thought he was pretty, and she wouldn't mind a second date.

When the pizza arrived, they dug into it. Abi savored her milkshake. She would suck on the straw trying to be sexy for Kyle. She could tell it was doing something to him because he kept looking away, flustered. She thought it was cute though.

Just as they were finishing up, a group of friends came through the door. The kids that Abi had met yesterday at lunch, Stu, Billy, Tatum, and Randy, sat down at a table. They sat more towards the middle of the restaurant rather than in a booth. Abi kept feeling like she was being watched and every time she would look over in that direction, Stu was staring daggers at her. She felt uncomfortable, intrigued, but uncomfortable.

Abi continued flirting with the quarterback of Woodsboro High. He would constantly tell her how pretty she was. When Steve and Casey were finished, they went over to Abi and Kyle's table and forced them to scoot over.

"Hey, we never got a chance to properly meet," Casey's boyfriend stuck his hand out for Abi to shake, "I'm Steve Orth, Casey's boyfriend."

"Abi Adams, Pleased to meet you. " Abi smiled.

"Well, we should get going. My curfew is at ten. " Casey said, looking at Abi.

Abi reached for her wallet, but Kyle stopped her, "I'll take care of it."

"Are you sure?" Abi asked.

"Yeah! Let me walk you to your car! " He jumped up and set down the money for the pizza. Steve and Casey moved out of the way. Kyle offered Abi his hand and she accepted it. "Holy shit, you're so cold." He put his letterman jacket around Abi. She still felt the eyes watching her as she left with Kyle, the beady, blue eyes.

When they arrived at the driver's door of Abi's blue car, he opened the door for her, but not before he kissed her. She kissed him back harder. He was slightly taken aback by the force of such a tiny girl. When the kiss was over, Abi started to get into her car, where Casey was patiently waiting for her.

"Wait." Abi looked up at him, waiting for him to finish. "I know this is only our first date, but would you be my girlfriend? I haven't had these kinds of feelings for a girl in a while and I want to act on them before it's too late. So what do you say? " Kyle looked down at her, hopefully.

"Yes." She kissed him one last time before getting into the car and waving 'Bye' to him.

"Casey, please pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming." Abi requested.

Casey had done what she asked, "Ow! Shit! "

"Hey, you told me too!" Casey giggled. "Can you take me home now so I don't get grounded?"

"Yes! Did you hear him? " Abi started driving. Casey nodded 'no'. "He asked me to be his girlfriend,"

"Woah, already? He must really like you! " Casey giggled.

The whole ride, they talked about their dates and how much fun they had. When they arrived at The Beckers', Casey got out quickly and told Abi she would see her at school on Monday.

Abi drove back to her Aunt's darkly colored house. When she got to the door, there was a bouquet of black satin dahlias, her favorite flower. When she picked them up, the card had her name on it, nothing else. "Weird." She said to herself, she wondered how anyone here knew. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Who was it from? ' She pondered and looked out onto the street from the wooden porch. She shrugged and walked into the house to see her Aunt on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey! What was your date? " Calista asked her niece as she slumped onto the dark green couch.

"It was good! He asked me to be his girlfriend because he said he hasn't had these feelings in a while. " Calista's eyes widened.

"Already? That's fast. Be careful Abi. " Calista warned and kept her eyes on the screen.

"Whatcha watching?" Abi hadn't realized what the iconic film was.

"The Addams Family, It's so funny how we have the same last name. " The pair giggled.

"Yeah, alright, I'm beat. I'm gonna go to sleep. " Abi kissed her aunt's head.

"Night, honey."

"Goodnight."

Abi walked into her room and tripped over clothes. She didn't bother to clean them as she was so tired. She passed out as soon as she hit the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 4.7K 19
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚔𝚎�...
66.5K 1.6K 22
𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞.ೃ࿐ ╰┈➤𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐱𝐎𝐜𝐱𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 Stu and Billy first met Valentine on the first day of Kindergarten, after th...
8K 252 9
☏ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 ☏ ☏ 𝐀 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭_𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐳 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ☏ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 × 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬 ☏ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐜�...
18.8K 407 14
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟔 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫, 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜...