Her Unknown Fate (BWWM) © BOO...

By Sanat876

Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE (BWWM) Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Lega... More

Content Warning
Last Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Announcement
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Thank you!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Announcement
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Book 2 Maybe?
Update
Thank you!!

Chapter 17

5.4K 278 64
By Sanat876

Ambrossio

I tried to regain control after her outburst.I felt the beast in me rising to put her in her place.I dragged her kicking and screaming to Sylvia who confirmed what I suspected. When I first learned about the implant from her records I debated if I wanted to remove it after our first night together. I eventually made Sylvia remove it while she was treating her. Every time I was buried deep inside her all I could think about was getting her pregnant.

Now that I know she's with my child I feel an indescribable emotion within me.With my medication I don't feel much emotions. it's not like I ever really felt any before I started taking it. After Sylvia confirmed her pregnancy she sat in the chair stunned. She thought she was smarter than I was by keeping her secret.What she doesn't know is from the moment I found out who she was I knew every single thing about her, down to the color nail polish she wears.

The announcement of her pregnancy isn't going to derail her presentation to the organization it just means I need to heighten security. I can't teach her how to fight but I can teach her how to shoot. I walk her to our room and she's quiet. I can tell from the way her eyes keep moving her mind is going a mile a minute. I already told her I wanted everything from her so why did she think I wouldn't do anything to make sure she's tied to me forever.

In the past the moment a woman mentions she's pregnant. I didn't need any more information all she'd get is a bullet in her head. I was always strapped but I didn't care to wait until the child is born to prove that it wasn't mine. For all I know it could have been anyone's baby but I wasn't taking that chance.

I place her on the bed before walking to the bathroom to fill the tub with water and soap. I walk back in the bedroom to see her seated in the same position and pull her to stand.She does without a fight. I undress her admiring every inch of her body. I never tire of looking at her. My finger grazes over one of her scars. They've healed nicely thanks to Sylvia.

I remove my suit and pull her into the bath and sit her  between my legs. I pull her back to my chest and I feel her shaking. I know she's crying but she'll get over it and be happy that we have a family together. That's what she's always wanted, a family of her own.I comfort her as she cries while I clean her body and wash her hair . I don't know if I'm doing this because I care for her or if  it's another action for me to gain control of her by making her feel the care that she's longed for. That's the struggle I have with my emotions. I'm not sure if it's because of my disorder making me want to have control.

I dry and moisturize her body before dressing her in one of my shirts. Not only do I love seeing her in it I love that my scent is on her. I stare at her as she continues to stare in a daze. I lay her in bed and pull her close.I kiss her lips as a single tear rolls down her cheek.I kiss it away as she closes her eyes.

With her pregnancy I've decided to introduce her to my parents and Angelina. I walk to the bedroom to a still moping Jenelle.She's starting to piss me off and if I hit her I know I won't stop when I'm in a rage. She stares out the window as I enter the room. I didn't make my steps quiet so I know she hears me but she doesn't turn.

"We're going to my parents for dinner."

She turns slightly before looking out the window again.She's pushing it.

"Did you hear me?"

She turns and glares at me.She wants her ass beat. I take deep breaths to calm myself but it's not helping.
I walk up to her and she turns quickly now in fear. As she should be. I wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze. She wraps both her hands around mine digging her nails into my skin trying to pull it away. She struggles to breathe as I squeeze harder.

"You have until tonight to stop your fucking moping."

With wide eyes and tears streaming down her face I'm satisfied that she understands the warning. I squeeze tighter loving the fear in her eyes. Her eyes start to droop and that makes me release her neck. She falls to her knees as she coughs and gasps for air.

"Be ready by 7 and make sure the attitude is gone."

I notify my men that I'm going to my office because I need to get work done on the legal side.With the Santiago mess The focus has been on the mafia.I found out that Santiago wasn't the only snitch. Someone else made a deal and this new FBI agent is trying to be the hero and take us down. There's always some newbie trying to prove himself.

I walk into the building and take my private elevator to my floor. As I'm about to walk into my office I hear moaning coming from my secretary's office.I know this bitch isn't fucking on the job. I walk in to see her bent over the desk with Leonardo behind her.I take a seat as they continue their activity not even noticing that I'm present.

She looks up and screams before trying to scramble way but Leo doesn't let her move.My ex-secretary panics as Leo grunts signalling his release. He steps away from her and buckles his pants.

"You're fired get the fuck out."

She tries to fix her clothes as she runs out of the office crying. She's lucky I didn't kill her for doing this shit.I raise a brow at Leo and he smirks

"Leo, Didnt you just come back from your honeymoon."

He laughs "Come on Ambrossio , You know these arranged marriages are only for titles and money.Augustino only gave me his daughter because I'm your best friend he sees it as him moving up.She's a good fuck but I don't care for her."

I'm not surprised because this is how it's always been. The women are groomed and promised to men so their family can move up the hierarchy. But sometimes it's not always the family those same woman like the status to show off to their friends.They like knowing they're above others.

He walks over and extends his hand for me to shake

"You don't think I would actually touch your dirty ass hand after it was in that whore."

He laughs and follows me to my office.

"You can't tell me you haven't fucked anyone else since taking that woman."

I ignore his question. It's not that I believe in monogamy but since taking my kitten no other woman appeals to me. I tell him  the new updates that happened with Santiago and the drugs. After Hawaii he left for his honeymoon so he hasn't been around to hear anything.

"Fuck.all that shit happened since I left."

I remind him not to trust anyone because we don't know who's trying to take us down. My gut is telling me that the takedown isn't to send us away forever. It's more of a power play. If they can get rid of us either by getting us in prison or getting us killed they can take control of some of the businesses.I can't imagine how long this plan has been brewing.

I managed to finish the work day without a secretary. But I really need one quickly. I walk into the house at 6:45 and head upstairs to our room.Jenelle is seated at the vanity fixing her hair. She looks up in the mirror and drops her brush when she sees me.Theres that fear again.I walk over to her and pull her up. She's wearing a soft pink dress that hugs her curves perfectly and the straps hang off her shoulders. I bought her makeup but I realized she doesn't like wearing but she doesn't need it. Her hair is pulled back into a bun with some loose curls.Beauttiful.

I kiss her lips and she moans.I pull away and tease her by licking and sucking on her lips.I feel myself get harder from her moans.I raise her dress and stick my hands in her panty's.My good girl is always wet for me. I stick a finger inside her and she pulls away.

"We're going to be late. My dress will be ruined" She says breathless.

I stare at her not giving a fuck if they wait and about this dress.

"Turn around and place your hand on the table."

She does as instructed and I unbuckle my pants while I hold her gaze in the mirror.I lift her dress and slide her thong to the side as I sheath myself in her heat.Her cunt greedily sucks me in as I move.I pump into her relishing the way how she squeezes me. She pushes back into me meeting my thrust. She widens her legs and arches her back causing me to sink deeper.Her legs start shaking.

"Oh Amb-"

She stops when she realizes she's about to moan my name.That's new. Before I didn't care if she moaned my name now that's my new mission.i grip her hips tighter and pump into her faster.

"What were you about to say baby?"

Her eyes are now closed as she tries to catch her breath.Fuck this dress.I pull out of her and pull her to the bed.I rip it and before she can protest I plunge back into her heat.I rotate my hips causing her legs to shake.

"I'm waiting.What were you about to say." I coo as I increase my thrust.

"Oh god,oh god." She chants

"No baby it was something else." I feel her tighten around me and I slow my thrusts.Her eyes pop open at me delaying her orgasm.She looks at me frustrated as I pump inside her at a bored pace.

"Ambrossio." She says with pleading eyes.I kiss her lips.

"Only chant my name as I fuck you.God isn't here."

I increase my thrust as she does what I instructed. She chants and screams my name until she finds her release.I'm seconds behind her. I get up at she lays on the bed about to fall asleep. I check clock and it's now 7:30. I lift her and take her to the shower and scrub both our bodies. When we get out she sees the ruined dress.She huffs before going to the closet to get a new one.

We arrive at my parents house after 8:00. When we walk through the door I see everyone already eating.

"How nice of you to join us Ambrossio." My sister says.

"Son You could have told us that you were going to be late.You have us here starving waiting for you." My father adds but I ignore him as well.

I lead Jenelle to our seats.

"Everyone this is Jenelle, your next Donna and mother of my child."

Everyone stops eating. My father congratulates me and my sister looks excited.Angelo looks at Jenelle with pity but I ignore him.

"Jenelle this is my father Guillermo,sister Angelina,you already know Angelo and this is my mother."

She does a smile smile and greets them.What catches my attention is that my mother scuffs and continues eating her meal.

"guardati madre." (Watch yourself mother.)

She places her fork down and points at Janelle.
"Come hai potuto sceglierla come Donna e partorire i miei nipoti?" (How could you choose her to be the Donna and bare my grandchildren?)

My hands ball into a fist. Before I loose control my father steps in.

"Sophia, hai cercato di essere punita per la tua disobbedienza. Dì un'altra parola e ti fotto." (Sophia you've been trying to be punished for your disobedience. Say one more word and I'll fuck you up.)

My father calms me by telling me not to pay attention to her and he'll handle it later. Jenelle looks around not understanding what happened. Angelina stares at my mother in disgust. My sister never wants to be as weak or pathetic as our mother. She cares for her but she doesn't want to be like her.

Dinner continues with only the sound of a utensils hitting the plate.

"Can I use the bathroom?"Jenelle whispers.Before I can answer my mother volunteers to show her.

"I'm sorry for my behavior and I want to get to know my future daughter-in-law."

I give my mother a looked that says if you upset her I won't hesitate to kill you.Jenelle nods but  she looks hesitant before following her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 14K 74
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
951K 35.6K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
16.7K 756 13
Recommended for readers 18+ DARK ROMANCE- SHORT STORY Book 1-Her Unknown Fate Book 1.5- Her Loyalty Book 2-Her Legacy Book 3-Their Empire ‼️MATURE CO...
308K 15K 46
Contains Rated R scenes. If you want to support my work, this book(With a lot fewer errors lol) is now available on Amazon with all 5 of Anna and jay...