PUPPY LOVE¹

By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

❝they're like puppies in love.❞ [ liam dunbar × fem¡oc ] [ season 5 - 6 ] [ lowercase intended ] [ TRAIN WREC... More

intro one/act one
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
intro two/act two
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}

{5}

2.2K 60 51
By GeorgiesRippedOffArm

scott knocked on the bathroom door. "hayden? it's scott. i know that you're scared, but we just... we want to help. we're worried, especially tay."

no reply.

he turned to the others before looking at tay and liam specifically. "i can hear her heart beating. she's really freaked out. what happened?"

"she was hysterical when we got away from them, but she was ok when we got here. i went to text you for two seconds, tay got some food, and she locked herself in."

"why?" stiles furrowed his eyebrows.

"i don't know."

tay gave them a look. "maybe because metal doctors tried, y'know, to kill her in her car?"

"that-that's reasonable."

"yeah..."

scott sighed. "she's definitely a chimera?"

liam nodded. "she said she heard a voice saying, 'your condition improves'." he glanced at tay, wishing he could tell scott and stiles about what happened with her and how she could be a chimera too, but she made him promise not to.

"ok, that's unsettling," stiles commented. he went to the door, knocking. "hayden. this is stiles. y-your sister works for my dad down at the station. look, just open the door, ok? you can trust us."

"come on, hayden," tay spoke up. "please, i need to know if you're ok."

still nothing.

she sighed, turning to scott.

he stepped forward again. "we just need to tell you the truth, hayden. and that kind of thing usually is better face-to-face. listen, either you're gonna unlock the door or i'm gonna have to break it open. it's ok i-if you don't want to talk, or if you're not ready to believe us. but i just... we gotta know that you're ok in there."

there was a moment of silence. scott was about to break the door open but instead, hayden opened it, her eyes glowing yellow and claws and canines out.

"i believe you."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"hey," tay greeted.

they were in the locker room at the school, hiding hayden.

"how are you feeling?"

hayden continued to stare in the mirror. "what if i lash out or something? what if i kill my sister out of no where?"

"we're gonna teach you how to control it," tay assured. "stiles, derek, and i taught scott. scott taught malia, liam. we'll teach you too."

she sighed. "i'm not like them. i wasn't bitten by a wolf. i was... somebody's science experiment."

tay frowned. "i tried to keep you out of this. the whole supernatural world."

hayden cracked a smile. "it's the thought that counts."

tay nodded. "i'm not letting you die. i'm not letting them kill you. i'm gonna keep you safe."

hayden chuckled sadly. "don't make promises you can't keep." she stared into the mirror again. "this is so bizarre."

"everything's bizarre." tay leaned against the wall next to her. "you're going to be ok. i'm gonna do everything i can to make sure you are, and so is liam."

hayden furrowed her eyebrows. "what am i?"

"you're not a what, you're a who and your name is hayden," tay told her. "so what if your 'species' or whatever isn't human?"

hayden smiled, teeth showing. "thanks. and hey, if you and liam get me out of this, i'll forgive him about the sixth grade."

tay grinned. "deal. then we can finally all be friends and hang out together."

"maybe," she joked. "i don't wanna be a third-wheel or anything."

"we're just friends."

she rolled her eyes. "whatever."

liam walked over. "hey."

"hi."

hayden just waved.

"uh, are you ok?" he awkwardly asked.

"hopefully i will be." hayden shrugged.

tay smiled, glad her friends were finally getting along. 

liam nodded. "right... have i made up for sixth grade yet or do i need to keep trying?"

hayden gave a mocking look. "if i live, we'll find out."

tay laughed, turning to liam with a wide smile. 

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay sat with hayden's head on her shoulder as hayden slept, liam playing with her fingers. "this is gonna work."

liam turned to her, continuing to play with her fingers. "it will."

"it has to," she muttered.

he nodded. "it's gonna work, tay." then he spotted a bag. "wh... hold on." he stood up and walked over to it, looking inside of it. he held up some chains, turning to scott. "what were you going to do with these?"

"brought them just in case," scott explained.

tay furrowed her eyebrows, gently moving hayden's head off of her shoulder and standing up too. "in case of what?"

lydia gulped nervously. "in case we had a chance to catch one of them."

"what?"

"if we can't make the school a fortress, then maybe we can make it a trap," scott told them.

"a-a trap?" tay gaped. "scott, are you kidding me?"

liam narrowed his eyes, jerking his head toward hayden. "they're coming for her, doesn't that mean she's the bait?"

hayden was waking up now, her eyebrows knitted together in fear. "am i?"

"no!" tay snapped. "you're not the bait. scott, she isn't the bait, right?"

scott didn't reply.

liam dropped the chains into the bag. "w..." he scoffed.

"guys, we brought her here to protect her," lydia tried.

"yeah, and if she's the bait, she isn't protected! she's in more danger that way!" tay scowled.

"am i actually the bait?" hayden stood up slowly, her arms crossed in a defensive manner.

"no." scott shook his head. "no one's bait. but we can't be bodyguards to everyone every night."

"i'll be her body guard every night if i have to," tay vowed. 

"it wouldn't work. we can't do this every night, tay."

"then why aren't we talking to stiles' dad?" liam clenched his jaw. "why aren't we doing something better than hiding in a school?"

"because we still don't know anything about them or what the want, ok?" scott stated. "they're winning, and we don't even know what the game is."

"what if they come in here and those things don't work?" liam pointed to the frequency blocker things. "what if you have an asthma attack again? or what if t-" he stopped himself, remembering the promise. he huffed. "what then? what are we gonna do?"

"i don't know," scott muttered.

tay took a deep breath, running a hand through her hair. "scott, i love you, but this is by far the worst plan you've ever, ever made!"

"yeah, this plan sucks!" liam nodded.

"you got a better one?" scott snapped. "kids are dying! and she's next. so somebody has to do something. somebody has to save everyone. so somebody's got to be the bait!"

"then i'll be the bait!" tay shouted. "god! you do things! you save everyone! i get it, you've had enough and shit! i refuse to let her be the bait, i'll do it!"

"tay-"

"no! fuck that! do-do whatever you have to that makes me bait." tay shook her head. 

there was a long moment of silence.

"it wouldn't work anyway, they're not after you," scott mumbled.

tay tilted her head. "yeah, they are. i just didn't say anything cause this is more important."

"you're not being the bait," liam deadpanned. "no way."

"well, i'm not letting it be hayden." tay glared at the floor. she walked over to scott and whispered, "you need to do everything you can to keep her alive and save her. that includes me being the bait. promise me."

his mouth was slightly ajar. "ta-"

"scott, promise. promise me."

"...i promise."

"no, absolutely not," liam cut in. "tay, no. we don't know everything. all you did was get the memory and your eyes were white. that's in. hayden's a chimera, we know that, she's the bait but we keep her safe."

"we can't keep her safe if she's the bait, liam!" 

"and i can't keep you safe if you're the bait!" he inhaled sharply. "please."

tay stared into his eyes for a moment before she nodded. "fine. scott, you keep her as safe as you can, you save her and keep her alive."

"i'll do everything i can," he promised.

"guys..." hayden spoke up, rummaging through her bag. "i think i might need a little help right now."

"what's wrong?" tay asked.

"i forgot my pills. i have a bottle in my locker. i can get them, but i-"

"i'll get them," scott decided softly. he looked between tay and liam before looking back at hayden. "what's your combination?"

hayden gave him the combination and locker number before he left, lydia standing by the door to keep watch.

a few minutes had passed before they heard chittering. 

"did you hear that?" liam asked.

"yeah. did you?" tay gulped.

"yeah..."

"they're here, aren't they?" hayden whispered. "they're in the school."

liam went to go check it out but tay grabbed his hand.

"don't." she shook her head. "that's a horrible idea."

"i'm just checking," he said. "it'll be thirty seconds max, ok? it's... it's probably just scott or lydia."

tay hesitated but let go of his hand, letting him check.

"scott? lydia?"

the lights outside the door were flickering. like it did at eichen house.

"wait, liam, don-"

the door opened to show a dread doctor standing there, cutting tay off.

"liam!" she whispered, pulling him back and toward hayden, away from the dread doctor. she stood in front of hayden, liam sticking his arm out in front of them both protectively.

another dread doctor walked in, a cane in his hand. and another. three of them.

the one with a cane turned to the frequency blocker and knocked it to the floor. "we are on a frequency you can't possibly imagine." then he stabbed the end of the cane in it.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"tay..." liam muttered, trying to reach her. "tay."

she grunted, squirming around. her eyes snapped open, pulling on the restraints around her wrist. "what-what the-"

"wait, hey," liam tried. "tay. tay!"

she gasped, staring the the machine she was connected to. "what the fuck?" she looked around. "where are we? wh-where's hayden?"

"i don't..." liam panted, looking around. "she's... there."

they turned their heads to see hayden laid on a gurney, on her stomach.

"no, hayden!" tay raised her voice, groaning in pain. she watched the dread doctors go to hayden, not being able to do anything. she grunted, the iron clearly in her system and making her weak.

"no, no, no! don't-" liam exclaimed, the dread doctors putting on some mask and standing over hayden. "leave her alone!"

"hayden!"

they were doing a surgery on her.

"no!"

"hayden. hayden," the dread doctor said. "hayden."

tay breathed heavily, trying to get out of the restraints with a shout.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"no!" tay yelled, gripping onto the restraints around her wrist. "no!" a pained and strangled sob left her lips, the dread doctors having a weird machine behind her and a wire connected to the back of her neck.

"taylor."

"leave me alone!" she cried.

from where liam laid, he was squeezing his eyes shut, hating how he couldn't do anything but listen. hayden had already been through whatever the dread doctors did to her, but she was still on the gurney. so now, it was tay's turn.

"taylor."

"get out of my head!" she screamed, seeing every image the dread doctors were looking at. it was everything she went through in the past three years and some of her childhood.

as they did that, she not only saw the memories, but she relieved them.

-

"allison!" lydia screamed.

"allison. allison," scott muttered, catching her in his arms.

"did you find her? is she ok? is lydia safe?" allison asked.

"yeah. she's ok."

"yeah?"

"yeah."

"i-i-i can't-... i can't take your pain," scott said.

"that's because it doesn't hurt."

"no..."

"it's ok." 

"allison."

"it's ok... it's ok. it's perfect. i'm in the arms of my first love. the first person i've ever loved. the person i'll always love. i love- i love you, scott. scott mccall." allison smiled, blood staining her lips.

"allison, please don't. allison, don't, please."

-

"stop it!" tay screamed through her tears. "stop! no!"

-

"tara?" tay called, walking through the woods. "tara?! theo?!" she gasped, seeing tara's body in water under the bridge she was on, pale and her chest open, her heart gone. "tara!" she sobbed. "theo! somebody help! please! someone!"

"tay?" theo ran over. "what-"

she cried. "th-theo, get mommy and daddy! get them! you need to get them! tara!" 

-

"no!" tay screamed. "god, stop it! get out! stop! stop!"

-

"aiden!" ethan shouted.

tay exhaled sharply, shaky gasps leaving her lips as she watched aiden pull the sword out of his stomach. "no. no!" she and ethan ran over before aiden could hit the ground, lowering him.

he sputtered, black blood falling from his lips and down his chin. he looked at his twin. "does it hurt you as much as it hurts me?"

tay felt derek wrap his arms around her, holding her as she cried quietly.

ethan nodded. "yeah." he sobbed, resting his forehead against aiden's.

aiden looked at tay. "th-thank you. for... for believing in us. and taking us in."

tay covered her mouth with her hand. she couldn't get any words out, having so much to say but not knowing where to start. 

he then chuckled. "it's ok. lydia didn't think i was one of the good guys anyway."

"you're a good guy," tay vowed, squeezing his hand. "you're a great guy, A."

"thanks, T." he sputtered again, looking at ethan, who just nodded as he cried.

"she'll believe me," derek told him. 

aiden sobbed quietly, holding onto ethan. he gasped and choked, going limp and his body falling back.

ethan cried, nuzzling his face in aiden's chest. "aiden..."

tay punched the ground. "dammit!"

-

"stop," tay begged. "please. please stop. why are you doing this?!"

-

"wait!" tay tried, gasping as kali made derek's claws went into boyd's chest. "boyd!"

he choked on a gasp, exhaling painfully. he fell to his knees, leaning toward derek.

tay turned to isaac and leaned on him, crying into his shoulder. isaac's mouth was ajar, holding the back of tay's head while resting his cheek on the crown of her head, silently crying.

"giving you to the next full moon, derek," kali warned, walking away with a hesitant ethan and aiden. "make the smart choice. join the pack." she turned to him, standing by the door. "or next time i'm killing all of you." then she left.

tay sobbed harder, completely forgetting that jennifer blake was next to her and isaac. "no. no!" she wept.

isaac took a shaky breath, holding her tighter.

"no, no, hey, hey," derek muttered, putting pressure. "no."

"it's ok," boyd croaked. 

"no, no, no," he kept repeating. "no, it-it's not. it's not."

"it's all ok, derek." boyd smiled. 

derek gaped, shaking his head. "i'm-i'm-i'm sorry. i'm sorry."

"the full moon... that feeling... it was worth it. there's a lunar eclipse. i always wondered what... what that felt like for one of us. for a werewolf." then he fell into the water, derek staring at his body with tears streaming down his face.

tay breathed heavily, sobbing hard and gripping isaac's bicep for more comfort and to comfort him.

-

"stop..." tay wept. "stop, please. no."

-

tay picked up a bottle that would cover their scent, hearing footsteps while she tapped allison. ammonia.

allison quickly tipped it on its side, the liquid spilling on the floor. she took off her jacket, filling the crack at the bottom at the door so none of the werewolves would see the light, holding her phone between her teeth.

tay grabbed her phone and turned on the flashlight. "oh my god," she gasped.

allison covered her mouth in shock. "is that..."

tay held back a cry. "erica."

-

"stop it!" tay snapped, pulling on the restraints.

-

"leave me alone," tay grumbled.

stiles continued to knock on the door. "tay... i need to talk to you."

"go away!" tay covered her face with her pillow. she couldn't face stiles yet. she knew it wasn't him that killed allison and aiden, but void had his face and she was traumatized. especially since void almost choked her to death.

"tay, please."

"stiles, leave me alone." she whimpered. "i need to be alone, leave me alone."

stiles sighed, wallowing in guilt. "i'm sorry." he reluctantly walked away, tay's sobs filling the empty house.

-

tay clenched her jaw, squeezing her eyes shut and screaming in pain again when the wire hit a nerve. "please! stop!"

an alarm started blaring, making the dread doctors with her stop momentarily and walk away.

tay wailed and tried getting out of the restraints. 

the dread doctors came back.

"no, let me go!" tay pleaded, sobbing harder than ever. "let me go!" 

"stop hurting her!" liam screamed, having enough from where he was. tay could hear him roaring, but it stopped suddenly.

tay cried to herself, just wanting out of this and wanting liam and hayden to be ok. "please."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay woke up with a groan, her arms and neck in pain. she whimpered, "ow. shit."

"tay?" liam muttered, blinking quickly. "how bad is it?"

"it's bad," she mumbled, staring at the tubs and restraints. more iron was in her. 

liam panted, crawling over to her as much as he could. he took her hand, taking some of her pain.

"no, no, liam." tay pushed him away, groaning. "don't."

"tay-"

"don't," she repeated, taking deep breaths. "i'll be fine. don't take any."

liam huffed, reluctantly respecting her wishes. 

hayden was finally brought over from the gurney, groaning in pain. 

"hayden?"

"ha-hayden," tay stammered. she winced as she crawled over to her, liam following. "hayden."

"are you ok?" liam questioned.

she panted. "it hurts."

tay sighed through her grunts when she saw the black blood on hayden's nails. she went to say something but she groaned again, laying on her back. "fuck."

liam frowned at the two. "give me your hands."

"liam-"

"no, give me your hands," he demanded. he wasn't going to just let them suffer. they hesitantly replied, liam taking both of their pain. not all of it, but some to the point where it was noticeable and more tolerable.

hayden furrowed her eyebrows. "how... what?"

"it's something scott does. he can take away the pain," liam explained.

tay flinched at the memory of allison's death, looking around. "i wanna go home."

"me too," liam muttered.

hayden swallowed the lump in her throat. "why are they doing this to us?"

"i don't know." liam sighed. "tay."

"mhm?"

"what'd they do to you?"

tay bit down on her lip. "i don't- i don't really know. i just... they were going through my, um, my memories."

liam squeezed her hand, just to comfort her. "i'm sorry."

she shook her head. "not your fault." she gently tapped hayden's foot with hers, giving her a bit of comfort too.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry," tay whispered, trying to get liam's restraint off of him as he groaned in pain.

"it- ah!" he yelled, gritting his teeth.

"i'm sorry," she repeated, hesitantly continuing.

"oh!" he exclaimed, the thing coming out of his skin, blood pouring out. he covered the spot, putting pressure.

"it's alright," hayden tried. "are you ok?"

he nodded. "it'll heal."

tay took a deep breath. "hayden. i gotta get yours."

hayden hesitantly nodded. "right. ok. alright, i can handle it."

"you'll heal too," liam assured.

"what about tay?" hayden furrowed her eyebrows.

"mine'll be slow," tay informed. "that's why i'm going last."

then liam's eyes widened, "hayden!"

tay's head whipped over to her, seeing the dread doctor behind hayden. "no!"

she screamed when a needle was jabbed into her neck.

"hayden!"

liam was pulled back by another dread doctor, the same happening to tay.

"hayden!" tay yelled. "liam!"

"no!"

"no, no, no!" tay shrieked, a needle going into her neck.

"tay!" liam cried, shouting as a needle was put into his head. "no!"

"liam..." tay panted, going unconscious.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"tay. come on, wake up, please," liam begged.

"c'mon," hayden muttered, shaking her. "tay!"

she coughed, turning on her back and sitting up. she hit her chest, gasping for air. "fuck!"

"are you ok?" liam worried.

tay cleared her throat, panting. "i'm... i think so? are you guys?"

"he is." hayden winced, lifting her shirt to show some scales that were black. "i might be, i guess..." she looked around. "where are we?"

they were somewhere else. in a different location.

"i don't know."

"i hate secondary locations," tay muttered.

the three sat up, tay having the biggest struggle out of all of them.

liam stood up, going to the gate that was locked. 

tay furrowed her eyebrows, eyeing the connected to it. "wait, don't-"

she was cut off by liam doing what she was about to say not to do, touching the gate and getting electrocuted. he grunted, jumping away from it and landing back on his back next to tay.

"don't touch it..." she mumbled. she helped liam sit up again, groaning.

some kid suddenly giggled from behind them, making them turn around. "sorry, i probably should've warned you. she was about to but she was a little too late." he smiled.

"who are you?" liam asked.

"my name's zach," he shared. "and i think the better question is... what am i? it's ok. i'm just like you. one of the experiments. hey, maybe you could help me with something." he started coming out of the shadow where he sat. "the guys, in the masks..."

"dread doctors," tay informed.

"yeah, them." he nodded. "they took something off my back." he kept scooting over to them. "i don't know what it was, but i can feel part of it still there."

"you want us to look?" liam furrowed his eyebrows.

"is that ok?"

they shared a look before nodding shortly.

zach exhaled, turning around so his back was facing them. he lifted his shirt.

"oh!" tay gaped, holding back a gag.

it was like there were horns that were cut off of his back. they started moving, fluttering like they were wings before they got cut off.

"jesus," she whispered. she reached back so she could feel her back. "i don't have that right?"

liam and hayden both shook their heads, still in shock.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"don't touch it again," tay deadpanned.

liam gave her a sheepish look after he got zapped, groaning.

she huffed.

zach chuckled. "ah... we're not getting out of here." he shook his head.

"you could be a little optimistic," hayden told him.

liam sat down next to tay, resting his head on her shoulder. she rested hers on his in reply.

"it's kinda hard when you watch three people get dragged out of here screaming."

"what happened to 'em?" liam asked.

"...they were failures. that's all they said."

"we're so gonna die," tay complained.

hayden sighed.

zach nodded. "yeah... first, you forget. you don't know who you are or what you're doing. then you get violent. i watched two of them almost kill each other."

"if it makes you feel any better," tay started, "i watched about five of my friends die right in front of me in the past three-ish years."

"jesus." he frowned sympathetically. "is it bad that it does kind of make me feel a bit better?"

tay laughed, grunting in pain after. "i'd feel better too if i were you."

zach exhaled. "one of them had a nasty looking cut just like that." he gestured to what was on hayden. he noticed her expression as she covered it. "don't worry. black is ok. it's only really over when you start bleeding other stuff. when it starts turning silver..."

tay winced. 

"mercury," liam said.

tay thought about it. "mercury... hmm."

"that's when they know you're really a failure," zach stated.

"how many more failures are there supposed to be?" liam inquired.

"who knows?" he shrugged. "but doesn't it make you wonder what the success is going to look like?"

tay sighed, running a hand through her hair with a small grunt.

"i mean, what are we turning into? something with claws and fangs?"

"something with wings?" liam added.

"something worse."

tay huffed. "if i'm already a fairy, what the fuck am i gonna be? a werewolf-fairy hybrid?"

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay opened her eyes when she noticed flickering and chittering. "no... shit."

"they're coming." zach's eyes were wide. something started dripping from his nose.

mercury.

"zach..." tay gulped.

"oh god!" he stared at the dread doctors, who were opening the gate. "no, no, no, no."

"leave him alone!" liam tried.

"no," tay muttered. "no! get away from him!" she grunted as she tried to stand, liam groaning. "please! get away from him!"

"stop it!" hayden exclaimed.

they ignored them, walking to zach as he tried to crawl backwards. 

"no!" zach cried. "no! stop!"

"please!" tay begged. "stop! leave him alone!"

he was getting dragged out by the hoodie of his zip-up.

"no!"

"help me!" zach pleaded to them. "help me!"

tay watched with wide eyes, trying to stand but not being able to. "zach!"

"help me!"

"no! leave him alone!"

"no! no! wait!"

the gate closed.

"no! help me!"

tay gasped, blinking quickly. "oh my god."

liam shared a look with hayden, wrapping an arm around tay.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"you ok?"

hayden glanced at tay, looking at the scales on her side. "not really. i'm tired."

there was a buzzing noise, making them look over.

"they're coming back," liam said.

"shit." tay held back a whimper. "i don't wanna die. i'm not-i'm not ready die. i don't want you guys to die."

"we're not gonna die." liam shook his head. "stand up, come on." he helped tay up first before helping hayden stand with a bit of tay's help. he grabbed tay's hand, interlocking their fingers while hayden held onto tay's other arm, tay doing the same to her.

"tay?! liam? hayden?"

that wasn't a dread doctor.

it was theo.

"what?" tay furrowed her eyebrows. "theo?"

theo went to open the gate, ignoring tay and liam's calls.

"wait, don't touch it!"

"theo, wait- don't!"

he grunted as the electricity crackled, getting thrown back.

"theo?" tay exclaimed. 

he groaned, turning his head. 

"theo, are you alright?" liam asked.

he lifted his head, sitting up. "yeah." he grunted, getting up slowly. "yeah, i'm fine."

"where's scott?" tay asked.

"not here, obviously."

she rolled her eyes.

liam sighed. "you think you can get help?"

theo gave them a look. "i am the help."

"oh, you?" tay scoffed, grunting lowly. "sure."

theo exhaled, getting closer to the gate. he grabbed it, ignoring the electricity that went through his body painfully. he grunted while pulling, trying to get it open with his werewolf form. and it finally got it, a roar coming out of his mouth.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay took a deep breath as she leaned back. hayden had her head against the window, sleeping. liam was in the middle, rubbing circles on tay's hand.

"how is she?" tay asked.

liam frowned, lifting hayden's shirt just a bit to see the black scales. "it's not healing." black lines formed on his hand. "she's in pain." 

tay sighed. "that can't be good. doesn't that mean she's a failure?"

liam exhaled. "yeah."

tay clenched her jaw, taking a deep breath.

"what about you? are you ok?" liam questioned.

tay slowly shook her head. "not at all."

he nibbled on his lip before pulling tay into a hug, her arms going around his middle. he kissed her forehead firmly, holding her a bit tighter.

tay sighed, her arms squeezing slightly. "thanks, blue eyes."

"for what?"

she furrowed her eyebrows. "you took some more of the pain."

liam furrowed his eyebrows too. "i did?"

tay laughed and nodded. "mhm." she closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep within seconds.

he stared down at her, stroking her hair. he took a deep breath, his chin on her head. he felt guilty for not helping her, but he knew he tried and he knew tay wasn't mad at him. so he kissed her head again.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"tay." lydia shook her awake. "tay, get up."

she grunted, rubbing her eyes, leaning up from liam's chest. "lydia?"

"hi," she whispered with a sad smile. "i have to tell you something. kira's leaving."

tay's heart dropped. "what?"

"something happened, and she's leaving. she asked if i could get you."

"whe-where is she?" tay got up, careful to not wake up liam or hayden, who was on the other end of the couch.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"kira!" tay shouted, running through the rain. it hurt but she didn't care. she was only running because she was too weak to teleport. "kira!"

she turned around, pursing her lips and trying to keep herself from crying even more.

tay threw her arms around kira, sobbing softly. "don't leave. please, i need you, ki."

"i have to," kira whispered, hugging her back. "i'm sorry."

"kira, please. don't go. please, don't. don't."

kira whimpered. "i'm sorry, tay." she reluctantly pulled away. "we still have the rings, so, technically i'm not leaving you."

scott stood back, watching sadly with tears falling. he already said his goodbyes and 'i love you's.

"no, no, ki, don't leave," tay begged. "i can't- i can't lose you too. please."

"i'm sorry." kira kissed her cheek, giving a small, beyond sad smile. "i'll come back. once i figure everything out, i'll be back."

tay hugged her one last time before hesitantly letting go. "i love you, ki."

"i love you too, tay." kira gave scott one last long kiss before getting into the car. she turned her head and waved at them as the yukimura family drove away. the lights above broke, the electricity crackling with sparks going everywhere.

tay gasped, scott pulling her into a hug. she cried into his chest while he cried into her hair, finding comfort in each other.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay got back on the couch after she got a change of clothes and dried off, staring blankly at the floor.

liam was still asleep, unknowingly putting an arm around her waist and pulling her toward him.

tay cracked a small smile, laying down and leaning her head on his arm. tears silently streamed down her cheeks, closing her eyes and trying to sleep again.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

five days.

five days had passed and tay wasn't talking to anyone but liam and hayden. mostly liam. none of the others were talking to each other too. the dread doctors hadn't been near, and there's been no new chimeras. and nothing was happening to tay. she was still a fairy, and that was it. nothing else.

tay was currently in the library in a random corny, her forehead resting on her knees as she tried not to cry too loudly.

she felt like she was having a panic attack, all day every day.

she covered her mouth when she sobbed just a little too loudly, rocking her body back and forth like a child. 

"tay?"

she quickly squeezed her eyes shut and wiped her face with her sleeves, faking a smile while trying to control her breathing. "hey, blue eyes."

liam furrowed his eyebrows, a frown on his face. "hey." he kneeled down next to her. "what's going on?"

she cleared her throat. "no-nothing. i dunno what you're talking about."

"tay."

she took a deep, shaky breath. "i feel like... the walls are closing in on me and i can't breathe. ever. it's like i'm always having a panic attack and even when i try to stop it, i just can't. and i'm having nightmares."

another thing. she hadn't been staying at liam's or scott's. she's been sleeping at lena and sam's house, which they noticed but didn't mention it.

"do you wanna talk about the nightmares?"

tay took a moment. "it's about what happened with the dread doctors. every time, it's the same thing. they... they do what they did to me, over and over again..." her voice broke. "but, it's different. it's all of their deaths, and... and-and yours. and scott's, kira's, malia's, stiles', lydia's, isaac's, ethan's, derek's, mason's, hayden's, brett's, hell, even theo. every person i care about whatsoever. they die. you die and i hate it, because... i'm-i'm-i'm-i'm stuck. i'm tied down, watching, and not being able to do anything to help. and i'm suffering. i-i'm suffering, in the nightmares and in real life. i can't handle it anymore. i'm gonna snap, liam, i can't take it."

liam wrapped his arms around her, holding her as tight as he could. "they're just nightmares. i know that doesn't help, but the ones of the people that're still alive aren't real."

"it feels real," tay whispered. 

"i know, i know." liam played with her hair. "but it isn't real. maybe we should talk to melissa. get you some meds or something."

"what?"

"you're obviously having these nightmares from trauma, tay," he told her softly. "melissa could give you some medication. we can do it during lunch, or after school."

"what are meds gonna do?" she asked. "meds don't usually help nightmares, i don't think."

"yeah, but it helps with trauma."

tay thought about it for a moment. "ok. sure."

the bell rung. 

"come on." liam stood, holding a hand out to her.

she took it, standing up. "i gotta get to class, blue eyes."

"and you will. but you should clean your face." liam pulled her along to the girls locker room, bringing her toward the sink.

thank god no one was inside.

tay managed to chuckle. "thanks." she wet her hands and ran them over her face, looking at the mirror. "i look awful."

liam scoffed. "you're beautiful."

tay's lip curled in disgust. "not really, but thanks." she grabbed a paper towel and dried her hands and face. "i'll see you later."

"wait, hold on." liam grabbed her hand, pulling her back.

her breath hitched when her face was inches away from his, their chests pressed together. "what?" she whispered, her palms getting a bit sweaty.

he seemed to have forgotten what he was going to say. instead, he cupped her face with one hand, caressing her cheek with his thumb. her autumn scent was the only thing he could smell, focusing on her and her only. he was breathing her.

now tay understood what hayden was talking about... they were not just friends and there was tension.

she gulped nervously, spotting a freckle she never noticed before. "what are you doing?"

"is this ok?" he checked, speaking quietly.

tay hesitated. it was ok, surprisingly. but she was worried this would ruin them. "yeah."

liam leaned his face a little closer, his breath unsteady. he stared at her face, taking in every little detail. "can i kiss you?" 

she licked her dry lips anxiously. she didn't verbally reply, holding the back of liam's head and pressing their lips together, moving in rhythm. he held her face in his hands as she pulled him closer by his belt loops. tay's body was tingly, all of her nerves alive. she couldn't focus on anything but him, running her hands through his hair. they pulled away a moment later for air, catching their breath with their foreheads touching. 

tay bit her lip to hold back her smile and pulled away. "see ya."

"i'll check on your after next period." liam grinned, nothing but adoration in his eyes as he stared at her. "and you're gonna be ok."

tay smiled, walking out of the locker room. she stood there for a moment, a small squeal leaving her lips like a little school girl. she ran off, needing to tell hayden.

as she did that, liam was jumping up and down - also like a little school girl - and pulling out his phone to also tell mason. 

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"he kissed me!"

hayden smiled. "he kissed you."

her face suddenly dropped. "shit."

"what?"

"what if he doesn't actually like me? we didn't even talk about it! what if he just kissed me because of the tension and nothing else?"

little they did know, liam and mason were having this exact conversation too.

hayden scoffed. "oh, please. that boy is head over heels for you. he's beyond whipped, how can you not notice?"

tay sighed. "what if this ruins everything? oh god!"

"tay." she grabbed her shoulders, shaking slightly. "he's so into you. did you only kiss him because of the tension?"

"no!" tay shook her head. "i mean, i don't think so - i'm pretty sure i didn't. i don't know, feelings are confusing!"

hayden smiled. "that's normal. it's obvious you like him."

"i-i guess?" she shrugged. "i mean, he's my best friend! he has been since we were kids! i'm not supposed to like him like that!"

"but you do," hayden teased. "you'll figure it out. and if it helps, i'm sure liam's telling mason the same things you're telling me."

tay took a deep breath. "why must feeling be confusing?"

she chuckled. "how'd you feel about the kiss?"

tay shrugged sheepishly. "i-i don't know. i... i liked it. it was nice."

"it was nice?" hayden laughed. "come on. really."

"it was!" she pathetically defended. "i mean, he made me completely forget what i was upset about and that i was even upset in the first place. it felt... it felt right."

hayden smiled. "i'm one hundred percent sure you like him, tay."

tay sighed. "i like my best friend way more than a friend."

hayden suddenly felt something running down her nose.

tay's heart dropped. "no. hayden."

she brought her hand to her nose and wiped it, staring at the mercury. "tay... don't tell anyone."

"what? i-i have to tell someone!" tay panicked. "at least let me tell liam. that's it."

hayden chewed on the inside of her cheek. "ok. just him. no one else. please. you can't tell anyone."

tay hesitated. "ok."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"hayden's nose bled mercury," tay informed while liam packed his things from his locker in the boys locker room for what they were going to do later.

"shit," he whispered. "what do we do?"

"nothing." tay frowned. "she said not to tell anyone."

liam sighed. "alright. we can talk more about it once we're done with the hospital and before we do the, y'know. for now... shouldn't we talk about the k-"

"hey."

the two looked over at scott, tay waving.

"hey, scott." 

"what are you going?"

"nothing," liam said, zipping his bag shut. "hey, liam, just remember it's a full moon tomorrow. and you're probably already starting to feel it."

he nodded. "i know."

tay smiled. "we got it, scott."

he sighed. "but- it's a supermoon. which means it's gonna be closer to the earth."

"yeah, i... i know what it means." liam nodded again.

things were awkward.

"ok. well, just remember, i'm-i'm here for you both. you can talk to me, guys."

liam slammed his locker shut. "you going to chain me to the tree again?"

tay looked down at that.

"all i meant was, it might be a good idea if we stick together," scott said. "so we can protect each other."

tay sighed. "thanks, scott. we've got it, though. you don't need to worry."

"i'm always going to worry about you two," he told them. "and i'm always going to try to protect you."

liam picked up his bag. "we can't protect anyone." he grabbed tay's hand. "come on."

tay waved scott goodbye as they left. she sighed. "maybe we should cut him a little slack."

he shook his head. "nope."

she sighed again. "alright," she mumbled. 

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"mason said he just started bleeding," tay explained, running through the halls with liam. 

"where's hayden?" liam asked.

"there!" tay pointed, rushing to the stairs.

"it's corey, isn't it?" she asked.

"yeah. they're taking him to the hospital," liam informed.

"that means i'm next." hayden gulped. "they're coming for me."

"we're not letting that happen." tay shook her head. "i texted scott, he said he and theo are going after corey and the ambulance. we gotta go."

liam nodded. "yeah, they're coming for all of us."

tay pulled hayden with her while they jogged away.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"do you know the combination?" liam asked.

"twelve, thirty-four, fifty-six."

they had decided since scott and theo were at the hospital trying to save corey, tay and liam would go and talk to melissa another time. for now, they were at sinema, like they were going to after the hospital anyway.

hayden opened the safe. 

"but that's..." liam furrowed his eyebrows.

hayden nodded. "yeah, phil's an idiot." she looked through the safe, getting what she her money and tay's. "here."

tay took it with a smile. "thanks, hayden."

"of course."

hayden opened the mail thing and pulled out two one hundred dollar bills. she shut the safe. "my sister's going to go out of her mind worrying about me."

"we'll come up with something to tell her," liam told her.

"yeah, we can just say we were hanging out at lena's or at liam's and our phones died." tay shrugged. 

"what if i turn out like tracy?" hayden worried. "what if i hurt one of you?"

"you won't, and if you do, we know you're out of control and it's not actually you hurting us." tay smiled.

"and if you do, we'll get over." liam nodded.

hayden smiled. "alright. i'm gonna head to the back and mess with phil's things. you two have fun. not too much fun, though." she winked playfully, leaving them alone.

tay and liam glanced at each other, both of their cheeks tinted pick before they quickly looked away.

"we should probably talk about it now, right?" liam muttered.

tay took a deep breath. "yeah, probably." she clicked her tongue. "or we could just do this." she leaned forward and kissed him, her hand on his neck to pull him closer.

he inhaled in surprise, his hands going to her face and cupping her cheeks. he pulled away slightly so he could speak, "you're doing this cause you like me, right?"

"i'm ninety-nine percent sure, yes." tay nodded. "you?"

he smiled. "me too." he kissed her again, practically melting under her touch.

tay wrapped her arms around his neck, their bodies pressing against each other while their lips moved. her heart was pounding out of her rest, and liam felt like he was going to explode.

they pulled away when the movie screen came on, turning their heads toward it.

"what?" tay whispered.

hayden ran in. "did you guys turn that on?"

it wasn't hayden who turned it on.

liam shook his head. "no..."

"oh god," she muttered. "they're here."

there was a chittering sound, the lights flickering, a movie playing. footsteps filled the air. the dread doctors walked in. 

"tay..." liam gulped. "your eyes."

she furrowed her eyebrows. "what?"

hayden gasped. "they're-they're white, and..."

liam used his thumb to wipe the corner of tay's eye, showing the mercury.

"shit," tay murmured, wiping her eyes with her hands. her eyes were bleeding mercury. she crouched down and yanked liam and hayden with her, hiding behind the counter.

the dread doctor's footsteps got closer to them. then the bottles above on the counter broke, the alcohol spilling and glass flying - both everywhere. the dread doctor walked behind the counter, but the trio wasn't there.

they slipped away when he broke the bottles. and now they were running passed the counter and toward the door, only to be stopped by a dread doctor standing there. the dread doctor punched liam, knocking him down.

tay gaped. "liam!"

the dread doctors surrounded her and hayden, the girls pressing their sides together while trying to stay as far away from them as they could.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay ducked when a punch was sent her way, kicking the dread doctor in the leg before attacking the one about to get hayden. "run! hide!"

hayden clenched her jaw. "i don't wanna leave you!"

"hayden, hide, dammit!"

she hesitantly complied, knowing she couldn't fight these things like tay and liam could. 

liam growled as he tried to hit the dread doctor, getting thrown into the wall instead.

one of the dread doctors turned to tay while the other stood in front of hayden.

"run! guys, run!" liam shouted.

tay swung at the dread doctor, getting her arm grabbed and twisted in reply. she groaned, about to fall to her knees. she kicked up and at the dread doctor's chest. "go, hayden!"

she backed away from the dread doctor walking toward her, about to run but getting stopped by a roar.

scott.

he snarled and attacked the closest dread doctor, tay getting the one she was just fighting.

"tay!" hayden called.

scott nodded at her. "go with her!"

tay hesitated. "you can't take them both!"

liam got up. "that's why i'm here. go. hide."

"i-"

"go, tay!"

she squeezed liam's hand before going with hayden, hiding behind some thing.

none of liam or scott's punches, kicks, or claws were doing anything to effect the dread doctors.

"stay behind me," tay muttered.

hayden sighed, nodding. "i've got your six."

tay would've smiled if this weren't the situation.

they continued to watch scott and liam fight the dread doctors, not losing or winning but somewhat losing.

tay clenched her jaw when liam was thrown to the floor, keeping herself from joining the fight. scott was down too. "come on, get up, you guys."

scott rolled over just before the dread doctor punched his head, keeping the dread doctor from hitting him but still on the floor.

"scott!"

he pushed the dread doctor's hand harder, blue hues coming from the fingertips of the dread doctor. he lifted his legs and kicked, getting back up. he got headbutted and pushed into the pole, sliding down in pain.

the dread doctor went to go over to tay and hayden, tay keeping hayden behind her, but scott got up yet again and pushed him to the side.

theo suddenly ran in, helping liam up. "get tay and hayden out of here. go!"

but tay couldn't focus, a hand covering her mouth to keep her from screaming while she and hayden were pulled into the other room - a metal hand on hayden's mouth too.

"tay! hayden?!" liam exclaimed. "tay! tay!"

"get away from me!" tay yelled, trying to fight back. "hayden!"

hayden screamed as the needle went into her neck, her body falling when the dread doctor let go of her.

"no!" tay shouted, crying out when a sharp pain was under her jaw. a needle.

both of their eyes filled with mercury, the liquid streaming down from tay's eyes like earlier. 

liam screamed, rushing forward to catch tay before her head hit the floor.

the dread doctors walked away.

"tay?" he whimpered, moving her hair out of her face. "tay."

"is she ok? is hayden ok?" tay breathed heavily, coughing out mercury.

liam pursed his lips together to try to hold back tears, glancing at hayden's body. "yeah, she-she's fine," he lied somewhat.

hayden was groaning as she sat up, holding her neck where the needle went in. she stared at the two, her mouth ajar. 

they could hear theo yelling something but they didn't pay attention.

"you weren't supposed to hurt her!"

tay sputtered, gasping and choking a bit.

"wha-what's happening?" liam asked. "why aren't you having the same reaction?"

hayden gaped. "i don't know..."

"it-it's-" tay couldn't get the words out, the mercury spilling down her lips and chin. "si-silv... silver."

liam cried quietly. "no, no, tay!"

"it's..." she coughed. "it's no-not a lot lot - not too much. just hurts. a lot."

liam took a deep breath. "scott! scott!"

scott and theo ran over.

"tay?" theo gulped. "tay!" he kneeled in front of them. "what-"

"they gave her some silver," liam muttered.

"no," theo whispered. "shit!" he had his hands in his hair, clenching his jaw. this wasn't supposed to happen.

tay yelled in pain, her whole body feeling like she was being burned alive. "god!"

scott panted, looking between tay and hayden. "are yo-"

"i'm ok." hayden nodded. "fo-focus on her. please!"

scott swallowed the lump in his throat. "deaton said he had something in case this ever happened."

"isn't deaton not in beacon hills?" liam spoke through his cries.

"yeah, but i know where it is. get them to the animal clinic. i have to do something. liam, call me. i'll meet you there, we need to talk about hayden too."

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"it hurts," tay cried, squirming around. "it really hurts. make it stop."

hayden was in the passenger seat of theo's truck, wishing she could do something. she was getting tired, her eyes closing and opening.

theo tapped hayden's leg. "stay awake. both of you. i don't think it's a good idea for you guys to fall asleep."

"i know it hurts, i know, i'm sorry," liam whispered. he had already taken a ton of her pain. "you're gonna be ok."

"liam, keep her awake," theo demanded.

"i'm trying!" he snapped. "you keep hayden awake!"

"liam."

"mhm?"

"i'm... i'm one hundred percent sure," she gritted out. "not ninety-nine. one hundred."

liam forced a smile and nodded, kissing her forehead. "me too. me too, tay. you're gonna be ok, alright? i'm not losing you."

tay chuckled painfully. "you never know."

theo shook his head. "you're not dying, tay," he stated. he tapped hayden's leg again, making sure she didn't fall asleep.

tay huffed, taking deep breaths with her eyes slowly closing.

"tay!"

"wake her up!"

"tay, wake up. wake up!"

hayden grunted. "i'm so tired."

"stay awake!" 

while tay passed out and hayden's ears started ringing, liam and theo continued their conversation, still trying to wake the girls up.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"where's stiles?" tay mumbled. "scott, where's stiles? and-and lydia and malia?"

scott gulped. "stiles isn't coming."

"what?" she whispered. "why?"

"he... he just isn't."

"they're getting worse," liam cut in. "i think they're dying. where's the thing for tay?"

scott looked around the cabinets, looking for it. 

"it's got to be some kind of mercury poisoning for hayden," theo spoke up.

"scott, remember what you promised tay," liam said. "you said you'd do everything you could to save hayden."

tay groaned, holding liam's hand in a death grip. hayden moaned in pain.

scott continued to rummage through the cabinets. "where is it? come on."

"if hayden's a real werewolf, we can save her," liam continued. "and all tay needs is that thing you were talking about."

"she might have the poisoning too," theo added. "we don't know."

"we have to try!" he snapped. "you gotta give hayden the bite, scott."

he muttered something under his breath, getting a small container thing. he got a needle, putting whatever liquid was in it into the needle. "here." he handed it to liam. "give that to tay, in her vein on her non-dominant arm."

liam complied, lifting tay's sleeve. "ok, hold on, tay. i got you. just hang in there." he put the needle into tay's vein, doing as told. 

tay panted, exclaiming and wincing. "shit!"

"what's happening?" theo asked.

"i don't- i don't know. scott?!"

"um, deaton said that's normal," he informed. "he said it's like when a werewolf has to burn out wolfsbane. it still hurts."

tay breathed heavily and leaned closer to liam. "ow! ah!" she gritted her teeth together, groaning.

"are you feeling any better?" 

tay grunted. "sorta. how's hayden?"

liam turned to hayden, frowning. "scott, she needs the bite."

"...no."

tay scoffed. "no? what- no?!"

liam furrowed his eyebrows, gently getting tay off of him and leaning her against the wall. he stood up and walked over to scott. "what do you mean, 'no'?"

"liam, look at her," scott muttered. "she's too weak. it will kill her."

"you've gotta do something!" tay tried, still too weak to stand. she got hayden and laid her down, hayden's head on her lap. she was exhausted, but she didn't want to sleep yet.

he sighed. "we don't even know what the mercury's doing to her. and we don't know what it could be doing to tay either. the thing i gave her could just be a temporary fix. the bite can't be the only way to save hayden's life."

"it saved mine," liam retorted.

"you know that was different. you were hanging off a ledge."

scott had a point there.

"you promised tay," liam whispered. "she can't handle someone else leaving or dying. she barely processed kira leaving! you said you'd do everything you could, so do everything you can."

"i said that, which is why i'm not going to do something i think is going to kill her," scott stated. he suddenly gasped. "there has to be..." he was struggling to breathe. "there has to..."

"scott?" tay asked.

"scott."

he wheezed.

theo stood up and tossed him his inhaler. why did theo have his inhaler? 

scott quickly shook the inhaler and took a puff, breathing normally now. "there's another way to save her."

"how?" tay muttered. "scott, why isn't stiles here?"

theo glanced at her, hiding his nerves about tay. "uh, guys? i don't know what the statistics are for surviving a werewolf bite, but she's definitely not surviving this."

"scott, do something," tay urged. "please." she wanted to know why stiles wasn't here, or malia, or, lydia, but now wasn't the time. she'd ask later.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"why isn't stiles here?" tay asked.

scott gulped. "something happened-"

"is he ok?"

scott sighed. "tay... he killed someone."

she raised an eyebrow. "yeah, i know. he had to. so what?"

he recoiled. "what?"

tay scoffed. "he killed donavan in self defense, scott." she sat up straight. "please tell me you did not yell at him about it and send him away and that's why he isn't here."

he stayed quiet. "he bashed donavan's head in with a wrench. that's not self defense."

"what are you talking about?!" tay exclaimed, still weak so she couldn't slap some sense into him. "it was self defense, he told me everything!"

"how do you see that as self defense?!" scott scowled. "he murdered donavan in cold blood!"

"no, he didn't! he was defending himself-"

"guys!" theo interrupted. "melissa's here."

tay glared at scott, leaning closer to liam.

"we're talking about how you knew right?" he checked.

tay gave him a look.

now melissa was checking hayden out and getting what she needed.

"what's that?" liam asked.

"it's called chelation therapy," melissa explained, putting a blanket thing over hayden. "it removes heavy metals from the blood." she gave some to tay. "just in case."

tay took it, covering herself with it. "thank you." 

"mhm. ok, now, the problem with this is-is that it can injure the kidneys and hayden only has one to begin with, so..." she added. she started putting an IV in the vein on hayden's hand, making her groan.

liam grabbed melissa's wrist. "hey, you're hurting her."

melissa eyed him and his hand. "and you're hurting me."

scott's head snapped over and he stood up straight, narrowing his eyes. no one touched his mom.

tay grabbed his hand and pulled it away from melissa. "it's ok. you can trust her, it's mama mccall. IV's hurt."

liam looked at the floor. "sorry."

"it's ok," melissa assured.

"hey, guys..." theo spoke up. "remember, we're here to save a life. not kill each other."

tay glared at him. "you're one to talk."

he paused. "what's that supposed to mean?"

she furrowed her eyebrows. "i... i don't know." she cleared her throat. "never mind."

"it's the full moon," scott said. "we can feel it even during the day."

"and it's supermoon," theo added.

"what is that supposed to make you guys, like super strong? super aggressive?" melissa asked.

scott sighed. "both."

tay sighed, a small groan leaving her lips.

liam put a hand on her shoulder. "are you ok?"

she nodded slowly, taking a deep breath. "yeah, i just feel weird." she put her hand on her throat, trying not to throw up.

theo moved to the other room and grabbed a trashcan, handing it to her.

tay took it quickly, retching and throwing up in it. "thanks." she wiped her mouth with a tissue, tossing it in the trash.

𖦹𖦹𖦹

tay grunted. "melissa?"

"what's up?" she turned to the girl. then she noticed how pale and sweaty tay was. "are you ok?" she held her hand to her forehead, pulling away quickly. "jesus, you're burning."

"i don't feel so good," she whispered.

"liam!" melissa called.  

he quickly ran in. "what?"

"watch her, i have to grab something." melissa ran off.

tay gulped, swaying on her feet and getting caught by liam. 

"whoa, whoa, hey." liam helped her stand. "what's wrong?"

"i don't know." tay coughed. "something's wrong."

melissa came back, holding up a metal table that was folded. she gently pushed the teens out of the way and moved the table hayden was on over for room. she unfolded it and placed it down, getting tay to lay on it after taking off her zip-up.

"what's wrong with her?" liam asked.

"i don't know." melissa shook her head. she felt tay's forehead again. "she's way too overheated." she looked through her things and got ice packs, putting them on tay and around her head and heart. she looked around, finding nothing. "liam, give me your jacket."

he immediately complied.

melissa folded it and placed it under tay's feet, trying to elevate her legs and feet. she did the same to tay's zip-up. she found a bottle of water and had tay sit up some to drink it

"can i sleep?" tay asked.

melissa sighed. "go ahead. i'll monitor you. and i'm gonna put an IV."

"thanks," she whispered, laying back and falling asleep right away.

"is she gonna be ok?" liam asked.

"i'll do everything i possibly can to keep her ok," melissa promised. 

liam nodded. "thank you." he kissed tay's forehead before walking away, the two unaware of how he was glaring at scott with his yellow eyes glowing.

alex speaking,.
liam's so whipped 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1.3K 40
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...
788K 17.3K 31
3:00 AM. ❝ Liam, do you know what time it is? ❞ ❝ 3:00 am. So what? I wanted to see you. ❞ [liam dunbar x fem!oc] [Teen Wolf: Season 4-5A] [cover by...
15.5K 131 8
Teen Wolf Madelyn Stilinski, the younger twin sister of Stiles. Love, emotions, hormones, sex, drama. A normal teen life. But what about the supern...
397K 5.1K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...