Oh Ophelia\\𝑆.𝐵-EDITING

By biles-bilinski-

Marauders Fanfiction || summary inside || - {} editing as of now because I was very young... More

.Disclaimer.
Face Claims.
'Oh Ophelia. (Summary) '
☽Prologue☾
1~~~No, Nope, No Way.
2~~~The Biggest Idiot.
3~~~Hogwarts
4~~~Stars, Stares, Stags, And A Dog.
5~~~Secrets Of The Chocolate Man
6~~~Quidditch Try Outs.
7~~~Surprise.
8~~~Awkward Love.
9~~~Walburga Returns
10~~~New Years Pt. 1
11~~~New Years Pt. 2
12~~~New Years Pt. 3
13~~~Almost Normal.
14~~~Forgiveness
15~~~Snape's Tunnel
16~~~Shunned Sirius
17~~~The Truth
-A/N-
18~~~Go Get Her
19~~~Kiss Me
A/N
20~~~ Secrets Unraveled
21 ~~~ Stag Shouts
A/N
22~~~Quarrels and Quidditch
a/n
23~~~ Late Night.
a/n
25~~~ Why the Pranks Stopped
26~~~Sirelia
A/N
a/n finally
27~~~Dark Times (Time Skip to Summer After 7th)
28~~~Tea
discontinuing Oh Ophelia?

24~~~Little Talks

856 22 17
By biles-bilinski-

'Oh Ophelia'
'24~~~Little Talks'

☽☀︎︎☾

OPHELIA SHIVERED AS HER skin met the cold night air. She heard animals in the distance causing her to cling onto Sirius' shoulder tightly.

"I won't let you get hurt, El." Sirius laughed grabbing onto her hand.

"I know, but it's 3AM everyone know that's the most haunted hour..." Ophelia said as she gripped his hand tighter.

"That's not true where'd you learn that?" Sirius asked smirking.

"I—" Ophelia started but James cut her off.

"Cut the love fest you two, let's not add flirting to the tradition." James added rolling his eyes.

"We aren't flirting!" Ophelia defender putting her hand over her heart.

"Yeah, what she said." Sirius quipped pointing at Ophelia.

Ophelia giggled and Sirius started to laugh quietly with her as their minds thought the same thing.

"Your like a married couple..." James muttered kicking a stray rock down the path and pulling Remus and Peter towards the lake with him.

"That wouldn't be too bad." Sirius shrugged glancing at Ophelia.

"We're 16, we'll wait for the universe to decide Stan." Ophelia sighed dramatically shaking her head and patting his shoulder.

"You sound like a seer." Sirius laughed.

"Maybe I am, just haven't unlocked my third eye yet. Maybe that Trelawney girl can give me some lessons."

"Ah yes Trelawney, she predicted I would face terrible heart ache in a few years when my lover dies." Sirius added after shaking his head.

"Well, that's not true. I'm your lover and I'm not going to die in a few years. I'll die in 100 years."

"Why 100?"

"Dumbledore is Merlin knows, what 589, if he can make it that old you and I can at least make past 100 too!" Ophelia complained.

"That's pretty exact," Sirius said with wide eyes.

"I predicted it with my third eye." Ophelia said wiggling her eyebrows.

Sirius snorted. "Shut up you idiot. And don't call me Stan,"

"I was wondering when you'd mention that," Ophelia smirked.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

"NO WAY, IT'S FREEZING!" Ophelia shivered as she dipped her foot in the lake water.

Sirius and James ignored her as they continued their splash fight they had started.

"Ugh I'm leaving." Ophelia groaned throwing her hands up in the air and turning on her heel, only for her face to be met with Remus' directly in front of hers.

"Not so fast." Remus smirked. "Can't skip a Marauders tradition, Lia."

"Remus what—" But Ophelia was only dry for a second longer as Remus pushed her in hard and she fell into the deep water with a splash.

Ophelia screamed as her body made contact with the cold water.

Remus was laughing along with Peter as they both stood on the shore dry when Ophelia surfaced.

"Remus whatever your middle name is Lupin-" Ophelia started to yell but Remus cut her off yet again.

"It's John." He said through his laughs.

"Shut up!" She whined as waded in the water grumpily.

"Don't be so glum," Sirius laughed back stroking over beside her.

Ophelia huffed and began swimming as far away from them to go pout on her own.

"Not so fast." Sirius yelled behind her.

Ophelia heard a splash behind her and felt something grab her feet and pull her down.

She screamed yet again but it faded into bubbles as she was brought underwater.

When she resurfaced yet again Sirius was standing beside her smirking.

"Ugh, your all so mean to me." Ophelia whined as she crossed her arms.

"Nah, not really, James is the real bully of the group." Sirius grinned picking her and throwing her over his shoulder as their feet met the shallow area of the lake.

"Sirius Orion Black! Put me down!" Ophelia screamed for the third time in a span of minutes.

"Perfect example of yet another mean thing done to Ophelia tonight." She added.

"Where are you guys going?" Peter yelled from behind them. Ophelia turned her head and tried to shrug but it was basically impossible with her current position.

"Sirius please...!" Ophelia begged as the blood began to rush to her head. "I'll do anything!!"

"Anything?" Sirius said raising his eyebrows and smiling wide.

"Yes anything, but get your mind out of the gutter Sirius Black." Ophelia said trying her best to aim to kick him in the shin.

"Ha, missed!" Sirius laughed loudly.

"Not funny Black-" Ophelia started to whine more but was cut off by Sirius tripping on a stray rock as they neared the lakes edge. This caused them both to go tumbling forward and splashing down into the lake together.

Ophelia shot up out of the water and threw her hands up in victory. "Whose laughing now Stan?"

Sirius groaned and rubbed his back as he stood up rolling his eyes at her comment.

"Hmph."

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings Siri?" Ophelia said, as she pretended to show sympathy to Sirius' pouting.

"Yes, yes you did." He mumbled as he sat down in the lake as it began to start thundering overhead.

"Enough pouting we should go inside." Ophelia said as rain began to pour down around them, her clothes sticking to her body more and her hair falling around her face in thick strands.

"Ophelia, Sirius! Come inside before you catch a cold!" Remus yelled to them, as Ophelia turned around and caught sight of them running through the pouring rain and back indoors.

"Come on, Sirius." Ophelia practically begged as she desperately pulled at his arm, but Sirius was as stubborn as ever and stayed put.

"No." He shouted firmly over the rain.

"Sirius-" Ophelia began again but probably for the 5th time in a span of 15 minutes Sirius grabbed her arm cutting her off and yanked her down beside him.

Ophelia fell face first onto his lap with her face staring up at the raining sky and Sirius' face.

"Hello love." He called to her over the rain.

"Hello Sirius." Ophelia yelled back as she smiled up at him.

"Really is a nice day out huh?" Sirius shouted, grinning widely.

"Really is!" She yelled back once more.

Sirius' grin grew wider as he looked down at her and she looked at him.

Their lips touched just as a clap of thunder sounded around them and even more rain began pouring down.

•☽☀︎︎☾•

I'm such a liar Ik :p

I said back to back, but here we are.

I have no excuse and I'm tired so here is this cozy chapter! I hope you all enjoyed cause I enjoyed writing this chapter especially.

Also hope it's not to all over the place, this whole book is basically just my practice to see how I should and shouldn't write if that makes sense 🥴

I hope you all have a great day, happy fall! :)

-Sydney xx

|All Rights Reserved|

|Word Count- 1141|

Published September 30, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 71 33
A marauders fanfic? A marauders fanfic with a HAPPY ENDING? *le gasp* // hand knitted beanies + shitty drawings+ inheriting a coffin + cherry tarts...
317K 8.3K 21
Mᴄᴜ x Hᴘ Sɪʀɪᴜs ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇꜱ: ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀꜱꜱᴇᴍʙʟᴇ- completed ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ - writing ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴜʟᴛʀᴏɴ - x ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀ...
14.6K 538 52
Regulus Black fanfic Read the introduction for more information :) And thank you for giving this book a chance!!! Started: 13th April 2023 Finished:...
5.4K 336 8
❝ I'm with him. For better or for worse. ❞ ❝ I thought you hated him ❞ ❝ I... I never hated him... He knows me more than I know myself ❞ IN WHICH 𝐡�...