Secrets ❉ n.m

By natemaloski

"He won't be enough for you Alex." Nate said. "H-he is." I stuttered. He scoffed and pushed me against the wa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
New Fanfic
NEW FANFICS

Chapter 7

33.8K 807 209
By natemaloski

Dedicated to @EsperanzaRivera4

-Alex pov-

"No guys, I'm not gonna come." I said to a disappointed looking Stacy and Jack. Stacy pouted. Its 7pm and the three of us were decked out at Café for coffee and doughnuts which was our after school friday ritual.

"Alex please!"

"No! Now drop it guys...I'm not going to the party because I'm not feeling well." I snapped at them but immediately felt sorry when they drew silent. "Sorry," i sighed. "I'm just feeling off okay but you guys have fun for me."

"Want me to stay?" Jack asked looking concerned. I shook my head. I was kinda annoyed with his babying me around.

"No I'll be fine, have fun okay? I've gotta get home - its already late and Sammy will blow his top." I grabbed my jacket and keys and got going.

When I got home, i was suprised nobody else was here so I locked the door and went upstairs wanting to take a nap. I opened my room door and almost screamed when I saw someone sitting on my bed.

But I realized it's Nate Maloley.

"Its about time, I've been here for a half an hour." He whined flipping through my books which I snatched out of his hands roughly.

"You're getting too brave," I said. "Sneaking in when my brother can catch you, its like you're asking for Sammy to kill you."

He scoffed. "He's out with Rachel, some friend of yours. He won't know I'm here."

I nodded and shrugged my coat off, Rachel wasn't my friend. She's Stacy's friend who had been introduced to me recently. I found her strange and clingy over Stacy and my brother.

Nate got up and walked to me, he stood close by but I pushed him away hard. He looked annoyed. "Okay...I'm sorry about being rude to you when Jack was here. Is that what you want?"

I looked at him coldly. "No because its so easy to say sorry but never mean it! If you're here to just say meaningless things then you might as well get out now."

"Okay...you're right Alex. But I meant what I said, I really am sorry." He said fiddling with his fingers. My heart softened.

"I forgive you." I said. "Don't know why you had to throw a fit though." I murmured as I plopped down on my bed. Nate snorted and jumped on top of me, his face inches from mine.

"I think you know why I was angry, but you just want me to tell you right?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes. Okay secretly I assumed he was jealous but Nate is so reserved i can never be sure. "I don't know what you mean."

He chuckled. "I flipped because I'm jealous Alex. I'm jealous of you and Jack being so close, he's my friend too so I don't hate him for that. Yet."

I blushed.

"I'm jealous of how he doesn't  have to hide his feelings for you like I have to." He added sadly. My smile faded.

"Jack doesnt have feelings for me, we're just close so you don't have to be jealous of him Nate." I said sliding my arms around his neck.

"No I'm not jealous of him. I'm jealous because I have to pretend to not know you and like you when I fucking do." He said getting kind of angy.

"You like me?" I asked, surprised that he admitted it. He sighed and pressed himself against me again, I loved the feeling so much I pulled him.

"I'm almost in love with you Alex, I'll tell you when I figure it." He whispered against my face, I felt his breath on my neck. I shivered and gripped him tighter. "I want you so badly, its hard containing that feeling."

I sighed. "I have to hide this too, I wish we could be open about it."

"I don't care, I'm ready to tell the world how I feel about you...but I know you arent so I'll wait until you're ready."

I smiled apologetically. "I want you, I do but yeah I guess I'm scared."

"I've got you babygirl." He whispered and brought his lips down to mine and kissing the life out of me. I felt like I was floating on a cloud.

He bit my lip roughly and pushed his body harder against mine. I didn't want him to leave, I needed him here. "Stay." I whispered when we pulled away for breath. He nodded and planted small kisses on my collarbone that left me shuddering.

-NATE POV-

"Sammy will be home soon." Alex said reading a text she received from Sammy a few minutes ago. I groaned and nuzzled my face in her neck, she giggled and wrapped her legs around me.

"Few more minutes!" I whined making her smile grow wider. She kissed my cheek several times and gazed at me for a while.

"What?"

She shrugged. "Never thought I would be sneaking around with my brothers friend."

"Neither have I. My best mates little sister didn't cross my mind until I laid eyes on her."

"So you only saw me as Sammy's little sister then?" She looked disappointed. I pulled her closer, kissing her nose.

"There's nothing small about you." I smirked and gave her a mischievous stare. I could feel her tense, like she wanted to kiss me and I loved that affect I have on her.

"I don't see you as his little, i never have. Even when you didn't know me. I always knew Alex, and liked her." She blushed.

"Well to be fair I didn't know you, I don't know why because you weren't around." She said shrugged. I had to think fast..

"I uh...went to stay with my...uh...mom for a while in the uh...south." I stuttered nervously, the last thing I wanted was for her to know why I left, she doesn't need that burden too.

She frowned in disbelief. Shit. "Really?"

I tried a smile. "Yeah, but anyways I'm here now." She still frowned at my changing of the subject. She obviously suspected a lie but that's better than the truth.

"I guess." She said. Before I said anything, I heard Sammy's hooter outside. She quickly got off me so I could hop out the window before Sammy saw me.

"See ya around lover." I blew her kiss when I hit the grass outside her window. She blew one back and shut the window. I smiled and did a really gay in love spin, that sums how happy I am.

Just then I got a call from Sammy. "Party tonight? Rachels going and her friend needs a partner." He said when I picked up. I was hesitant because of Alex.

"Uhm really?" I asked.

"What? Nate Maloley doesn't pass off an opportunity to a party! Cmon man." He begged, I could hear Alex talking in the background and smiled.

"I don't know man, I feel offish today and I have so much assignments." I lied as I drove back home. Sammy burst out laughing on the otherside.

"What? Oh fuck me Nate! You're a liar, now I'm gonna pick you up and we're going!" He said and ended the call. I had no choice but to get showered and ready for the party.

-

The party was at its peek when Sammy and I arrived and girls were ready to pounce when we walked through the door. It was amazing to say the least but not where I wanted to be right now.

"Rachel's over at the bar, let's go." Sammy shouted over the blaring music. I walked as slow as I could become I didn't want to be around this Rachel and her friend.

"Hey baby." Sammy said and hugged a short girl who kissed him. I smiled at her and looked at her Friend, my mouth hung open and i couldn't speak. I glared at Sammy who smiled apologetically.

"Oh hey Stacy." I smiled weakly. Not only had he set me up with a girl who's far from my type by a billion miles but he also set me up with Alex's bestfriend.

"Nate!" she squealed and threw her hands around my neck. Her boobs were in my face which I would usually love - made me wanna vomit. "When Rach told me you wanted to go out with me but was too shy I couldnt believe it!"

I almost laughed in her face. "Yeah thats me, shy guy." I said through gritted teeth trying not to choke an amused looking Sammy.

Stacy chatted away senselessly while I glanced around wondering if by chance Alex was here too but she isn't. And thats where I wanted to be, by her side.

The whole night consisted of Stacy trying to kiss me or touch me in places I didn't want to be touched. I had to look the other way or sip my drink to save myself from her kisses. I was ready to shoot myself when she locked her fingers in mine.

"Lets get going." Sammy said making me do a happy dance inside until I realized he was bringing Rachel home. I waved at Stacy who seemed disappointed from the little action she expected.

The ride home was annoying because I had to drive giggling Rachel and drunk Sammy touching her boobs. I groaned when they were making out and sped to his house, he offered me.

I parked and got out as soon as possible and barged in, i wonder if Alex was awake. Its almost 1 am. Sammy and Rachel emerged to his room and shut the door. I shook my head and just as I about to crash on the couch as sleepy Alex ran down the stairs.

"Two times in one day! Im lucky!" She said and ran into my open arms. I spun her around in my arms.

"Look who's being brave." I said putting her down. She waved her hand and led us to her room. "He's too busy to realize you're with me."

I laughed and eyes her cute pj shorts and tee, her hair was in a mess. I loved it. She caught me staring and immediately smoothed it down.

"You're not here to sleep with me." She said getting into bed.

"Well if you want me to get in there..." I smirked and winked. She blushed. I kicked off my shoes, took off my jeans and shirt and climbed in next to her.

"I'm just here until you fall asleep baby girl, and ill stay until you're asleep." I whispered and pulled her into my arms. She curled next to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

It was perfect. The girl of my dreams in my arms falling asleep. I wanted to go to bed like this for the rest of my life.

As soon as she was asleep, I slipped out from under and headed to the couch downstairs. I wanted to stay with her but I'd never do that and disrespect her brother and parents even though they weren't here.

I fell asleep wishing she was in my arms though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 5K 32
"I knew this would happen. I strictly said no feelings-." "'Just sex'," I air quoted. "Yeah, I know Jack but It's not my fault. I can't help who I ha...
2.3M 47.9K 53
i enjoyed toying with boys making them feel what was once done to me, making them see how life on the other side was. but there was a bump in the roa...
3.8K 369 58
In a story in which the two lovers -zeana and nate End their nights with 'i love you's Dont want to leave each other soon Fell in love in just a sig...
3.8K 67 26
"You're mine BabyGirl, get it, no one else's." He said sternly as my body pressed against the wall behind me. I'm trapped between Mr. Gilinsky himsel...