Him and I

By miss_anonymous____

(The book isn't complete yet.) Sofia a rich African girl who moves to America. She's beyond beautiful, intell... More

Introduction and characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 4

3K 90 2
By miss_anonymous____

Long chapter as promise than you guys for all your support❤️‼️

Lorenzo's picture above ⬆️

Lorenzo's POV :

I was currently with Leo waiting for one of my new employee that I haven't yet met. Yesterday I had to spend time with Andrea because she wasn't feeling well and I was afraid of leaving her alone. She said she wasn't fine, but I know my baby sister she just didn't wanna bother me.

While Leo and I were talking a Uber pulled up in front of us and a very beautiful lady walked out. I don't think she's above 23 she is slim on the waist but very curvy on the hips. Her jacket brought out her cleavage which was way too much for my liking, I mean how did she even leave the house looking like that. She should at least zip it.

But damn her track pants are making me hard how is one so gifted. I have seen many women in front of me even have different women every night but they ain't that big behind them.

Her outfit scream I'm in charge and by the looks of it she looked like she has got the bag. She didn't look like a struggling person.

She walked up to us and greeted Leo and then had a small talk with him. How rude don't they see me by they I mean her( you know what I mean). Once they were done Leo turned to me and introduced me by the nickname he gave me as kids. How unprofessional.

Sometimes I feel like firing Leo but either way his just gonna show up at my company and to think that he also has his own company to run. This guy is very good at multitasking.

"Umm miss Sofia how are you?" I asked with a blank face and straight lips.
"Um, I'm good thanks and you sir?"she said.
Once she was done saying that Leo burst in tears laughing so hard that made the poor girl worry. So she stepped on his toes and that shut him up.

Wow didn't expect that since Leo told me that he told her he was her supervisor,but it seems that she doesn't care.

Once Leo was done laughing he introduced me by what I was her Boss.

She looked horrified but covered it with with a smile and a "Um morning boss" and she was very confident when she said that which I like. Most women are shy around me or too flirty but she didn't show any of those, which I love.

We went around the site she was mostly talking with Leo and avoiding me. Which to be honest at this moment I was jealous of Leo, because he got to talk to her and she looked so carefree and comfortable around him. Then there was me her boss who she didn't even talk to except when I asked her something.

It was now lunchtime and Leo offered her to come with us since apparently she's new in New York and apparently also Leo's bestie.

"What can I get you?" The waiters asks while looking at Sofia as if we were not also there.
" May I please get a the Original DB Burger, DB Bistro Moderne." She said without looking at the menu. Leo and I just looked at each other.
"Okay for you my lady it's on the house." The waiter told. I don't know why but that made my blood boil I'm gonna as the manager to fire this guy. I can't have my employees flirting with their customers around people in my 5 star restaurant.

Sofia gave him a smile but this one looked wicked "I don't need free stuff if I can pay it for myself but why don't you put that idea to good use and give poor homeless children." Too say I was taken aback was a lie, Leo and I just looked at each other once again.

Sofia raised up her hand and requested for a new waiter. The new waiter came and took in all our orders.

"Well Sofia I didn't know you were feisty." Leo told her. She just looked up and smiled then told him "Oh you haven't seen half of it." She told him then asked him. "Um Leo are they children shelters near by?" She asked Leo.
"Well yea. Why ask?" He asked her.

" Nah I'm just asking, because back home I use to have orphan homes, I would find homeless kids from wherever I find them and give them a home so that they never feel lonely." She said with this bright smile while leaning on the table.

I was really proud not a lot of people are that generous I mean I do charity work but for the sake of helping people and then you get some rich people who do it for the sake of the public eye. Those people annoy me, but at the end of the day at least they still helping.

"So you must be really rich to be able to do that." I finally spoke up, it was a question but came out as a statement.
She looked taken back but answered "No I'm not but my parents are." She answered and somehow I was proud of her, because she admitted that her parents money isn't hers unlike some people who have rich parents and all of a sudden their parents money is also theirs.

"Oh so what do your parents do?" I asked her.
"My dad owns company that export and import minerals and has branches all over the world and my mom has boutiques all over the world." She said with a proud smile.
"So what's your dad company's name?" I asked her being curious but just as she was about to answer the waiter came to our table and gave us our food.

I see Leo getting off his phone and diving in to eat his food. Hehe typical Leo.

Once we were done eating we went back to the site and discussed more about the project. And Sofia was all looks and brains, she was very intelligent and professional no wander she got her masters degree at such a young age.

When it was around 4, I decided it was time to let everyone go home Leo was already gone, because he had a meeting at his company. I was getting out of the site when I saw Sofia going out of the building and remembered that she came in earlier with a Uber.

"Sofia." I called out it was basically after work hours so why be professional.
"Boss man?" She said I finally gave up on asking her to stop calling me that, because I will just be wasting oxygen and CO2.

"Come on get in I will drop you home." I told her at first she was hesitant, but got in either way, because she didn't really have a choice. I got out and opened the door for her.

She didn't seem phased by my car I getting a feeling that's, because she's used to luxurious things . "So where do you live" I asked her.
"To be honest I don't know." She begins giggling I myself chuckled too.
"How don't you know where you stay." I asked her.
"Well boss man it seems that you forgetting that I recently moved here like on Friday from South Africa right." She told me.
"My bad so why didn't you just work for your father?"I asked curious.

She signed "I get that question a lot even my friends and family were surprised about my decision, but it's mainly because I wanna be out in the real world wanna see it for myself with out my family name." She told me and I was surprised because those are words you don't hear everyday.

"Well I never really said this out loud, but I'm proud of you you one beautiful and very intelligent lady who's wise and selfless and that's very rare to get nowadays. Now please give me your address." She giggled and her giggle was the most smoothing sound I have ever heard.

"Okay lemme me put it on my phone, because I don't have your number." She said with a wicked smile.
"Is that a way of asking me for my number Boss lady?" I asked her and I swear I saw her blushing even though her skin tone doesn't really show it.

"What noooo, if I wanted it I would have just asked for it." She protested
"Okay whatever you say Boss lady." I told her and she put the gps location on her phone.

"So do you have any siblings?" I asked her while driving to her place and I swear the directions look familiar.

"Yea I have two little devil spawns the main reason I also don't wanna work for my dad." I chuckled "That bad?" I asked her. "You have no idea do you have any siblings?" She then asked. "Yea I have a little sister who's 22 and I have a feeling you two would get along if y'all met." I told her laughing.

We made it to her apartment building and no wander the directions looked familiar this is where Andrea's so called one day friend stays.

"Thanks Bossman." She thanked me as I opened her door. Mama always told me to be a gentleman.(even when it's going down?👀)

She got out and offered me to come in but I told her next time, because I have a little sister who's sick back home.

Driving back home all I could think about is her. Her and I actually became close she's really chilled and professional but at the same time she knows when it's time to play and when to be serious.

And to think that we just met a couple of hours ago, I'm even thinking of also making her my PA. Leo will think I have gone soft but fu*k him. I then chuckled to myself.

**************************************

Hey Guys please don't mind me when I mention the races(black or white) I'm not being racist I'm black myself and I don't blush😭😭🥲 which is a good thing or else I would be embarrass myself a lot.

Please let me know how you feel about my pictures🙃

Anyway hope you enjoying my story😘❤️

And please don't forget to vote🥰❤️

Word count: 1744

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 1.9K 29
Aiden x Sophia "Secrets pulled them apart but are they strong enough to overcome them" ............... Stuck between the past and the present, both...
515K 16.3K 24
He's ruthless. He's powerful. He's demanding. He's in pain. Twenty-six year old African-American journalist Victoria Browning wants to get away from...
869K 29.9K 20
Maya Carson, personal assistant to a well known business tycoon, is a loner who wants to finally start to live life. She wants to meet new people, b...
70.9K 1.2K 76
A girl with a bad attitude meets mafia man. (This story is over but I am updating with new chapters every once in a while)