THUNDERSTORM (RemiXM!Reader)...

By Krow339

(Y/N), after hours of studying, finally got into Wellston Private Highschool. He wasn't all that overjoyed, h... More

Part 1 (Rewritten)
Part 3 (Rewritten)
Part 4 (Rewritten)
Part 5 (Rewritten)
Part 6 (Rewritten)
Part 7 (Rewritten)
Part 8 (Rewritten)
Part 9 (Rewritten)
Part 10 (Rewritten)
Part 11 (Rewritten)
Part 12 (Rewritten)
Part 13 (Rewritten)
Part 14 (Rewritten)
Part 15 (Rewritten)
Part 16 (Rewritten)
Part 17 (Rewritten)

Part 2 (Rewritten)

1.5K 34 27
By Krow339

Hi guys, so uh, if you haven't read my story "wellston but hell" (which is unlikely), please go do that :)

Okay... I have a pretty big announcement to make.

Updates are no longer everyday (technically).

For the time being, because I have slightly struggled in being able to write a chapter beforehand and post it the next day (which I failed to do today with "wellston but hell" 's chapter), I will now be updating "wellston but hell" and "THUNDERSTORM" every other day.

So to be more specific, if I upload a chapter today for this story, I would upload a chapter for my other story tomorrow.

Really sorry about this, but I don't want to put more stress on myself right now.

-clouds of MIDnight

• • •

Where's Remi? She was at the classroom the last time I saw her. I asked myself.

I was walking through the halls, trying to find the short pink haired girl.

I couldn't find her anywhere, but I continued to search through every area.

I opened a door, and heard, "WHATTHEFUCKIVEDEALTWITHSOMANYOFYOUSHITSTODAY-"

I slowly closed the door.

I looked in the only room I hadn't, which was the library. I walked around each of the sections, until I saw her sitting down against one of the bookshelves with a book in her lap, appearing to be asleep.

I walked over and lightly tapped her shoulder, and she jolted awake. Her amber eyes looked around, until she looked at me.

"O-oh! (Y/N), what time is it?!" She panicked.

"Don't worry, it's only been about... twenty minutes." I checked my phone.

"Oh, phew... did your battle go well?" She asked, standing up.

"Yeah, I'm now the king apparently." I shrugged.

"That's great!" She smiled.

John...

"Oh, I wanted to ask, what's your ability?" I asked her.

She pressed her index finger against my arm, and lightly shocked it. It didn't hurt, so I didn't flinch.

"I see... Lightning?" I asked.

"Yep!" She smiled. "Oh, also, what's your ability?"

"Uh, here." I said, holding up my hand, creating a sphere of water in it.

"Oh, that's cool!" She exclaimed.

"Right." I kindly smiled. "Also, what's your ability level?"

"I'm a 5.5 right now." She said.

"Oh, okay." I nodded.

"What's yours?" She asked.

"Uh... around a, uh... 6.5, maybe." I shrugged.

I really don't want to make her feel awkward by telling her I'm over a 7...

Her eyes still widened regardless of the fact I tried to downplay myself, until I decided to break the tense air.

"A-anyways," I nervously chuckled, "why don't we work on that project?"

"O-oh, yeah, sorry about that." She shook her head.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." I smiled.

"What's the project about?" She asked.

"Um... I think it has to be something from over a century ago in history." I recalled.

"Okay then... oh, I have an idea! What about the Ability War?" She said.

"Hm... that sounds like a good topic. Good idea, Remi." I smiled.

"T-thank you." She blushed a little.

"Do you know if they have any books here on that topic, though?" I asked.

"Yeah, the history section is over here." She said.

We walked to the other side of the library, and she pulled out three books.

"That should be enough for now, let's work on the project." I said.

She nodded, and we walked towards the tables near the entrance of the library.

I could actually see John and Seraphina, the queen, sitting at one of said tables.

They were arguing about something, and that made me chuckle. The "cripple" had enough confidence to argue with the queen.

Remi tapped my shoulder, and I shook my head, saying, "Ah, sorry."

"It's fine." She smiled lightly.

We sat down, and started to work on the project. We were giving each other some topics and ideas, until I heard my phone vibrate in my pocket.

It was a text from John, it said "you two already look like a couple", to which I replied "I'll be at your wedding with Seraphina :)".

John gave me a look that said "What the fuck?" and I just shrugged and continued working on the project with Remi.

About an hour passed by, and it was lunch time. "Do you want to take a break" Remi asked.

"Yeah... I'm kind of tired." I nodded.

We picked up the books and returned them to where they originally were, and went back to our table, and got our notebooks.

"When do you want to meet again to continue working on it?" Remi asked.

"Sometime after seven, if that works for you." I told her.

"Okay, do you want to meet up back here again around seven then?" She asked.

"Sure, that works." I told her.

"Okay then, bye!" She waved, running towards the entrance.

I stretched, and noticed John and Seraphina had also left the library. Which meant it was now just me there.

I walked outside of the library, and saw Remi staring at a poster.

I walked over, trying to be inconspicuous as I took a glance at it.

It was titled "Which Vigilante Will Die Today?"

There were a list of odd superhero names scrambled across the piece of paper, some with red lines crossing them out.

I walked back to where she was, and stood at the paper. My hand slowly drifted up, and before I realized what I was doing, I was ripping the piece of paper off of the wall.

Remi started crying next to me, staring down at the ground.

I immediately turned to her, and saw her wiping tears from her eyes.

"Remi... what is it?" I said, starting to feel guilty for ripping off the paper.

"He... he was... X-Static was my brother." She said, in between sobs.

....Shit.

THUNDERSTORM
End of Part 2

Sorry about the new update schedule

Also, yeah, I know that the title of the paper and timing of when Rei died are way off.

But... I NEED A PLOT OKAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...
10.4K 344 25
[A UnOrdinary Fanfiction] Everything seems all right at Wellston until somebody new joins in. John, the supposed "mid-tier" overturns Wellston and ev...
50.6K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...
15K 862 126
Cover Edit By Me This is Book 1 The twins; Zane & Zari, have enroll in Wellston High. They, along with their team, have a mission. To take down EMBER...