𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

By glockianna

lila a hardworking mom comes across a job flyer and signs up to become a babysitter for famous rapper nba you... More

Copyrights
Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
YALLLL
12.
13.

11.

788 47 5
By glockianna

𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚐𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 |21
📍𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎 , 𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 |𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
Wensday , 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 12th| 6:00𝚊𝚖

____________________________________________________________________
Lila hasent been answering my calls lately , im very much concerned. My mom told me she left a note that she went out nd she would be back. Mane ion even know i just wanna go home ta ha.

"Ay top u ready" boomer asked me "ye im ready lets do this nigga" i said while i put my green hankerchief on my head as i walked onto the stage while lil top played.

"WASSAM LA" i said in the mic as everyone screamed heyy "wheres lila" they all said.

Damn its funny how they all asked.

"Mane i she good i hope. she hasent been answering my calls ay if yall know anythin about lila lemme when im don this shi ya heard" i said while i felt hurt

She promised she would answer my calls and call me now im out in La an ion know if she ight or not.

"LETS GET LIT LA" Og3three said while we all started jumping to choppa city

Draco dirty hit me, it got a fifty (mmm-mmm, top)
Bitch, we sticked up, it's chopper city
Yeah (mmm-mmm)

Felon walk in, with that felony
Gang five, that's cold case
We gon' kill a bitch, that been reppin' shit
I say, put the bitch up in rotation

...

(I didnt put all dem lyrics but yeh yeh)

We all rappeed and danced to no smoke ,outside today, all in ,right foot creep and lil top.

"MANE I THANK YALL FA COMIN I LOVE ALL YALL" i yelled in the mic while i did the heart sign with my hands then i walked to the back of the stage.

I walked to where all my fans was and i took pictures and signed they shit.

"Ay top les go mane" kd said to me "ight hollon" i said while i was taking a pic with a fan.

I wae about to walk when i saw yaya, she was running down and screamming bae.

"Oh hell nawl" i said as i ran to the sprinter "DRIVE DRIVE" i said while i chuckled

"Mane yall see yaya crazy ass standing on the road" ben said while he shook his head.

"She must wanna die that bad" kd said as we all laughed

"Open the door mane" i said while i out my phone down

"What i gon do" they a said while mugging me

"We finna drop ha ass off at a hotel and leave ha there" i said while i opend the door

"Mane why u beon so freindly" ben mumbled

"Mane shutcho black ass up" niggas dont even understand what im bout to do. I got out the car and pulled her by her shirt and pushed her into the sprinter.

"Kentrell why did you do that" she said while crying , i just ignored her and went on my phone. I got to much on my mind right now. I just cant wait to go ho e and see lili.

I got on my phone and called my mom and asked her if lilis home yet.
"Wassam ma"

"Heyyy...son why lili not answering my calls i called her about 3 motha fuckin damn times. I got fed up and went to ya house ha car was in ya garage and the door was open. And i saw blood on ya groun-"

"YOU SAW BLOOD"i yelled

"Hush and yes i did, i aint find ya security guards either i only found they boots on the ground and clothes to." She said

"Hollon ma so what u thinking"

"I think lili gon missin i checked ha room and seen ha desk flipped ova and the walls had lots of scratch marks"

"Fuck fuck fuck" i said as i started twisting my dreads as hard as possible. Bad thoughts came to my head i kept thinking it was my fault all this time i shouldve took uer with me and all of this wouldnt of happend she would be here with mh this whole time safe and sound.

"Ima call...you back son bye" my mom said while she hang up. I threw my phone on the chair and started hiting the seat.

It wqss all my fault she was alone all this time and she yon missing now i left her by herself.

"Bae are u okk" iyanna said while she tried hugging my but i pushed her away "fuck outta my sprinter , ay tana stop the car leave now iyanna" i said while looked at her with a mug.

"But ba-i said leave hoe" i cut her off

She got out the sprinter and just stood there, i got up and shut the door in ha face and sat back down.

I felt hurt and guilty that i left lila all alone mane i shouldve kept her safe with me.

"Ay we gon find ha ok" ben said while he dapped me up "we is gon find ha and dats on 4ktrey nigga" kd said making all of us laugh.

Mane i needa find ha i aint got time to be playin around.

Ima find ha and kill the niggas who took ha.

___________________________________________________________________

OMI:
▪️▪️✖▪️▪️

Lila was still in that hellhole

She felt like she was here for years or more

She was tied up all day she was stinky , had blood all over her and her lace front was on life support.

"Open up" zays mom said to lila while she fed her some mac nd cheese.

Zays mom was not in this she never agreed to this but zay forced her to agree. She was the onlu person who was caring and loving to lila shed always sneak down to the basement just to bathe her and feed her.

The only thing she couldnt do was set lila free or else she would die.

Lila started to cry again she was scared she felt so weak she felt so much Pain in her body it ached so much she felt like she couldnt move at all.

"Its ok its ok dont cry" zays mom said while she started feeling teary. She hated seeing such a pretty and well raised girl be treated like this.

When lila first met zay everything was amazing she was loyal to him she cooked for him she did almost everything for him.

Until lila came gome late from a party one day and zay spazzed out and started beating her up and down.

He forced her to have sex with her and gave her a child on purpose but luckly she left before she even gave birth.

"I got to go now oki will check up on yhu later si" zays mom said kissing her cheek. That made lili have a little bit of hope.

▪️▪️✖▪️▪️

It was now midnight lila was sleepin on her small matrese. She didnt want to fall asleep cause she was scared.

Zay was up whatching her thru the camras admring her smiling and thinking what to do with her.

He walked down the basement staris slowly as he started biting his lip staring at her with a evil look.

Lila den felt her bed dip she didnt want to turn around but zay forces her to.

"You so pretty"zay said while he started touching her on her thigh
Lila sat there holding back tears she knew if she cried he would do sum to her.

Zay then looked at her confused with anger in his eyes "so u aint say thank you or nun hm" he yelled while he pinned her on the bed while he was on top of her.

"U gon feel me tonight" he with a evil smirk.Lila was scared she didnt want him to rape her she was scared that she would end up with his baby.

She just closed her eyes and took a deep breath while holding back tears.

Zay then choked her while he runned his hand thru her hair. He then started kissing her on her neck while he slide his hand in her panties and started finger fucking her fast.

This wasnt pleasure it was pain that lila was feeling, all she could do was cry and keep her eyes closed.

20 mins later....

Zay had realesed himself into lila. Lila was passed out due to the pain she was panicking and stressing she didnt even know that zay had cummed in her.

Zay then left the basement without locking the door. Zay felt realeved he missed her and missed her body he missed the feeling of his dick inside her.

Lila then woke up feeling pains in her stomach she then lookef down and seen blood all on her bed. Zay fucked her so hard that she started to bleed. She was scared she didnt know what to do, she just cried and cried.

She then got on her knees and started to pray

God please help me get thru this
Please let me out of this place
I want to live. I want to be with my family
Im not ready right now i just ask if u can forgive me gor what i have done or anything ive done.

God oh god

Let...me...be....Free.

.................

Heyy....heyy...how yall doin???😏😏

IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

School been doin to much for me cs like chileee

But dw ima be updating SOON but not right right now i just made this for yall cs i missed yall lols.

But yesss thank yall for liking the book so far im glad yall enjoyed it❤❤

-glockiannna

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.3K 37
Kentrell Gaulden, also known as NBA Youngboy runs into Adorn Philips, a girl that is different, deaf, and from that lonely. Her being deaf, she gets...
54.6K 720 6
Kaanijah Meshell Gaulden, is the secret child of Kentrell Gaulden aka Nba Youngboy. Her mother ran away from Kentrell after a little incident happene...
396K 21.3K 43
"𝐓𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥".