Petal [h.s.]

By alisonfelix

[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] [TW: Mentions of drug abuse and self-harm] "When I met her, I told myself 'no f... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (*)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (*)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (*)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 (*)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (*)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (*)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (*)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (*)
Chapter 43 (*)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (*)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (*)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (*)
Chapter 56 (*)
Chapter 57 (*)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 (*)
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 (*)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82 (*)
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 (*)
Chapter 86 (*)
Chapter 87 (*)
Chapter 88
Chapter 89 (*)
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (*)
Chapter 92
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 (*)
Chapter 98

Chapter 93 (*)

5.1K 120 45
By alisonfelix

Violet.

Louis and Eleanor were getting married today.

Harry and I had arrived at the hotel only late last night, after I had to tear him away from Cat and Cleo. He had gone full dad-mode on them, and he looked like a parent who had to leave their toddler on the first day of school.

Our elderly neighbour, Mrs. Baldwin, had offered to look after the two cats during our weekend away, hopping inside the house every once in a while to feed them and clean out the litter box.

During our drive up to the hotel, he had already called her twice to check on them.

When Harry and I talked about getting a cat, he played it of very casually, whereas now I had nicknamed him 'cat boy' because he was absolutely obsessed with hem. More than often I had found him snapping endless pictures of them while they were doing nothing impressive.

He had woken me up in the middle of the night once to show me that they were cuddled up together, sleeping near the end of our bed. I had watched through droopy eyelids, hummed a bit before falling back asleep.

When I came home from work one day and asked what he had been up to, he had stood glaring at me with his hands on his hips.

"Taking care of these two is a full time job, Violet!" He defended himself, pointing to the two sleeping cats on the couch.

Maybe I had created a monster with bringing these cats home.

They had adapted quite quickly to life in the new home, and even though we had agreed to not let them sleep in the bed, that rule had flown out of the window when we were woken up by scratches at the door and loud meows on the first night.

Ever since, both Cat and Cleo snuggled up in the bed somewhere, either pressed against me or Harry, or in between us, or at the foot of the bed on the comforter.

Yesterday, Harry and I were cuddling and kissing on the couch when he started taking my shirt off, but Cleo had been sitting on the coffee table and stared him down with those green Medusa-eyes of her to the point where he cleared his throat and nudged me off of him, "Let's go upstairs." He had muttered, uncomfortable under the supervision of the pets.

The place where Louis and Eleanor were going to get married had a classic farmhouse vibe to it, and we were all staying at the attached hotel for the weekend. Being rich as they are, they had booked the whole place even though only half of it was occupied for the wedding.

Since neither Louis or Eleanor believed in Bachelor and Bachelorette parties, we had simply spent last night all together, hanging out at the hotel bar. Me and Zayn had played some darts, while Harry and Dan had another long talk about the bar and business.

Abby had gotten piss drunk and woke up with quite the hangover while Eleanor had hardly slept from being so nervous and also from spending the night away from Louis. That was a tradition they did believe in, and they had spent their night apart before their wedding night tonight.

We were all seated in the bar again, cups of coffee in front of us as the hotel staff brought out our breakfast and we talked and laughed.

"So, the wedding is at five, and we're planning on doing it outside as you guys know. The weather forecast is quite good, so we think it'll work." Louis explained the timetable of the day, "The wedding's going to last about an hour, and after that it's party-time. Eleanor and I will sneak out for a quick bang and the wedding photos, and after that we'll join you for dinner."

Eleanor choked on her drink and my eyes widened at Louis' straightforwardness. I could already see he saw no problem in the words he just spoke while Eleanor was red as a tomato.

I checked the clock and got up to my feet, "I'm going to go pick up Ian from the train station." I informed everyone, heading up to the room to retrieve the car keys.

Ian's weekend schedule was a bit different this week, and Victor had made an exception for the wedding to let him out for two nights instead of one. He had taken the train from the RSP to a nearby station, and I was going to pick him up.

Harry was hot on my trail as I walked towards the car, "Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" He asked and I chuckled, "It's not that far, and I think I'll manage."

"I tried calling Mrs. Baldwin but she hasn't answered me yet." His voice held slight panic and I rolled my eyes, "Harry, it's not even nine in the morning yet. She'll give an update when she drops by the house, don't worry about it. Cat and Cleo can take care of themselves."

"Honestly, what was the point in naming her Cleocatra when you continue to call her Cleo?" His voice held slight irritation and I chuckled as I got up to my toes and kissed him firmly, "You're so cute."

"I'm aware," He shrugged, "But that doesn't answer my question."

"So sassy." I commented with a shake of the head as I got behind the wheel and waved at Harry before driving off of the hotel driveway. I put my sunglasses on the bridge of my nose, seeing that it was indeed another beautiful summery day.

The venue they had picked was absolutely stunning, and I saw the large flower fields surrounding the space as I drove away. Harry and I hadn't seen it that clearly since it was dark when we arrived, but the whole scene was so calm and ethereal. It was quite far away from the city, and more in a remote, suburban area.

Besides the usual group of friends from the gang, Eleanor had invited a couple of girlfriends from high school and her parents. Overall, there were around twenty guests at this wedding and it would be a cosy, small ceremony.

Last night had been fun, seeing everyone back together for such an event. The group of friends felt different outside of the meetings, and especially without Gabriel present.

He of course didn't leave his mansion for an occasion like this, so he would not be present for the wedding. When Eleanor and Louis leave for their honeymoon on Sunday, he did ask for a meeting in the evening with all the others, so we were all heading back to the city in the late afternoon.

I sang along to some music in the car, feeling more light and carefree than I had done in a long time. Everything that had happened in the past weeks had been so incredible.

Harry and mine's house was my dream, and we had stayed up late one evening this week to imagine what it was going to look like in winter. Harry had this big fantasy of decorating it crazily for Christmas and putting up so many lights.

It was something his mother used to do when he was a kid, and it gave him great memories.

I could only imagine what the cottage would look like, buried under a layer of white snow and Christmas music playing inside. I'd then bake cookies without setting the kitchen on fire, and we could dress up Cat and Cleo in little costumes.

I was so ridiculously happy, and it was all thanks to Harry.

We never really talked about the basement anymore, although there was one incident over the last week where I had freaked out so badly.

My nightmare had woken me up routinely in the middle of the night, but I had come from such a deep sleep that I was extremely disoriented. I didn't recognize the room as Abby's guest bedroom, and I had started screaming and crying when I felt Harry's arms around me.

I had elbowed his shoulder harshly, and he had been suffering from tingling fingertips since I hit him right where the bullet had gone through his shoulder.

It took Harry hours to calm me down as I was sobbing on the bathroom floor, begging for him not to touch me and shying away from the mirror again. But he had been patient and loving, and the presence of the two cats who rubbed their furry heads against my legs, had helped to calm me down.

Harry had carried me back to bed and had woken me up with a fresh cup of coffee after he had called Clarendale's, asking if I could come in an hour late.

It was one of those days where he gave seventy percent while I maybe only gave thirty. We had used the extra hour in the morning for lazy cuddles, and I appreciated him so much when he gently stroked my hair, rubbed the tight knots in my shoulder and pressed kisses to my forehead.

I had thanked him a million times for the bath he had ran me, sitting in it together as I rested against his chest with closed eyes.

By the time I drove to Clarendale's, I was calm as ever and rested from the lazy morning.

Harry did all of that for me, and took such good care of me. And I loved him so much for it. It was crazy to see how well he knew me, how well he knew what calmed me down and what upset me. Somehow, he knew exactly how to act in any given situation, and I had never been more thankful for him.

It had resulted me in me trying to explain how much I loved him for hours in a row, until I cried from frustration since I simply couldn't explain it. It was maddening, knowing I could never truly let him know how my heart burst with love whenever I so much as looked at him.

Everything about him, I adored. From the way he smiled, to the way he smelled, to the way he subconsciously snuggled his nose into my neck during the night. The way he looked at me, was enough to make my knees weak, and it was never going to change.

I was so, so completely in love with him, that it was pathetic.

Before I knew it, silent tears were streaming down my face in the car when I was once again overwhelmed by my feelings for this one person. It was nearly painful how much I cared about Harry.

I quickly wiped my tears away, telling myself to grow a pair when I saw Ian in the distance, waving his hand enthusiastically when he saw me approaching.

It was a small, remote train station that was completely deserted and only had one train track, but he had made it.

I exited the car, putting my sunglasses up in my hair as I pulled Ian in for a tight hug. He was another person who completely warmed my heart, and it surprised me how attached I had gotten to him during the last few months.

He was so important to me, and he always managed to make me smile. I was always happy to see him. And I had to admit that my job was slightly more boring now that I didn't see him on a daily basis anymore.

These people had really become my family, and I had let them. I remembered pushing them away at first, scared that they'd leave, scared that I'd have to say goodbye like I had to do so many times now, but they had clawed their way into my heart and every single one of them was just as important as the other.

I helped Ian put his bags in the trunk and he got into the passenger seat, telling me all about his week at the RSP and giving me the updates.

"Alex and Melany slept together." He blurted out and my eyes widened, "What?!"

He nodded, "Yeah, they didn't say it, but it's so obvious. Everyone could see they liked each other and Sasha heard Alex talking to Stephen about how he'd gone out with her on Tuesday and how they ended up in bed together."

"Oh my God." I smacked my palm in front of my mouth in shock, "You're kidding me. Do they know you know?"

"I don't think so." Ian snickered, "But they should know that nothing ever stays a secret in the RSP."

"That's true," I nodded, "So are they like dating or just hooking up? Oh my God, Alex, you idiot." I shook my head while sighing, "Let's hope Victor doesn't find out."

"Would they get fired?"

"Melany probably would. She was the last one to arrive, so the first one to go. If things get complicated or they start dating, that is. If they can remain professional, he won't see an issue in it. It has happened before that co-workers hook up." I explained and Ian cocked up an eyebrow, also putting his sunglasses up on his nose to shield his face from the bright rays, "You sound like you have experience."

I shrugged my shoulders, "I had some wild days at the RSP when I first arrived." I answered mysteriously and Ian gasped, "Who did you sleep with?"

I laughed and shook my head, "You don't know him, he didn't work there for long."

"Tell me a name, I'm going to ask the others about it." He pushed and I scoffed, "Like hell you will, not giving you a name."

"Fine." He grumbled.

"Are you looking forward to the wedding?" I changed the subject and Ian nodded, "Very. Louis showed me pictures of the venue and it looks amazing. And I'm going to cry like a baby when I see Eleanor. It sucks that I can't drink though."

I slowly nodded, "Yeah, I thought that might be an issue. Are you going to be okay? They have some alcohol free cocktails at the bar, that might be fun. At least it's something else than ice tea or water."

"That does sound good. Still can't believe I'm not Louis' best man." He rolled his eyes and I chuckled, "Trust me, being a best man or a maid of honour comes with a lot of responsibility. Harry has to make sure he gets your brother down that aisle, while you can just sit back and relax and watch the whole thing happen."

"That is true... A stressed Louis is an absolute wanker, kind of relieved I don't have to deal with him. And like I said, I'm going to cry all the way true."

"Awe," I cooed, "You sappy baby."

"So you're not going to cry?" He teased and I snickered, taking a right and driving back to the venue, "Oh, I definitely will. Brought my waterproof mascara for a reason."

We chattered a bit more until I pulled up on the driveway of the hotel, and Ian was gawking his eyes out at the scenery, muttering profanities under his breath, "Fucking hell, I want to get married here someday."

I smiled at his words, finding comfort in the fact that Timothy had not make him give up on the idea of love completely. There was still a world in which Ian imagined himself getting married, he still saw that future for himself. It meant his broken heart was mending, and I loved it for him.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" I agreed, slowing down a bit so we could look out the windows.

"You and Harry have to get married here too." He commented and I rolled my eyes, "Please, don't say things like that in his presence. The idiot would propose on the spot if he heard that."

"It's happening sooner or later, you know that, right?" Ian smirked and I shrugged, "Why does everyone keep saying that? What's the rush?" I spoke as I parked the car.

"Vi, Harry is absolutely crazy about you. He's literally obsessed. It's just another way for him to show how much he loves you."

I smiled at Ian's words, blushing a little bit. I had never heard anyone explain it like that, and for the first time, it actually made me slightly excited about the idea of marrying Harry one day.

Louis was ecstatic seeing his brother arrive, and they hugged lovingly before Eleanor took her turn. I walked inside of the hotel again, seeing that everyone had now arrived for the wedding and the group was complete.

I got introduced to Eleanor's parents, who were lovely, warm people. She looked just like her mother, and they were big fans of Louis and Ian. They knew that Eleanor was involved in the gang life, but simply wanted to see her happy so they had always supported her.

Isobel was freaking out a little bit about her maid of honour duties, so we talked about everything and nothing for a while to get her mind off of things. Abby was still in her bed, sleeping of her hangover while Dan joined us for coffee and talked with everyone.

It was nice to see that he got along with the boys so well, and he was engulfed in some deep conversation with Niall.

Niall had brought Amelia as his date, a rather shy girl who was new to the whole idea of the gang life. I talked to her for a moment, seeing her loosen up and be more open in no time. She was clearly very in love with Niall, and it was adoring to see how much they cared for one another.

Zayn had brought a girl named Nina as his date, who was just his on-and-off girlfriend a little bit, but nothing official as to keep her out of the gang. She was nice though, and got along particularly well with Abby as they both got drunk last night on tequila shots.

I bit my lip to stifle my giggle as Harry continued to show the thousands of pictures of Cat and Cleo to everyone, hardly giving Ian the space and time to settle in before he was shoving his phone screen in his face.

The whole weekend just had great, loving and happy vibes to it, and everyone was excited.

Lunch consisted of rather simple food, some sandwiches and fruit and salads to keep it light and simple, whereas in the evening it would be a concept of food sharing and tapas. That way, it wouldn't be some stuffy party where everyone was at a table for hours in a row, but people could eat as much as they wanted and make it to the dancefloor sooner rather than later.

Eleanor and Louis opted for a live band for a few hours, who would then be replaced by a DJ, which seemed a great choice to me.

After lunch, the girls pulled back to Eleanor's bridal chambers to all slowly start getting ready and see Eleanor in her dress. I already knew I was going to cry.

We were sipping champagne, curling each other's hair and painting each other's nails. Eleanor opted for simple, classy make-up and loose waves in her hair which would suit her perfectly of course. She had a veil and a classic hairpin, which was a family heirloom.

We had all put on our dresses, mine a dark green slip dress that reached halfway down my calves. I paired it with nude high heels that I would later definitely swap out for sneakers. My hair was also in loose waves, and I wore simple, classy earrings to keep it minimal and simple.

"Oh my God." I whispered under my breath when Eleanor finally appeared in her dress, and my eyes immediately glossed over when my heart felt so full, seeing her like that.

She looked absolutely incredible, and I felt like a proud sister seeing her with a beaming smile and tearful eyes. The dress was a figure hugging, lace one that just suited her perfectly. She looked like an absolute angel in it, just like I had expected. Eleanor could pull anything off, but this was just on a whole other level.

The dress hugged her in all the perfect places, but she still made it modest and classy and the attention was still on her face rather than on the dress. It was just perfect.

"You guys, stop, you're going to make me cry." She laughed as all our reactions were the exact same. Her high school friends were sobbing while Isobel tightly clutched my hand and Abby was fanning at her eyes to keep them dry.

After all collecting ourselves, we went outside and into the gardens of the property to take group pictures of all the bridesmaids and also took separate ones with Eleanor.

All the while, we slowly drank some champagne and talked and laughed, and I felt so complete. I had never been part of a group of friends this large before, and I felt completely at ease with each and every single one of them.

Eleanor's parents came to see her, and all three of them cried and sobbed, which in turn made all of us cry again. Seeing her father's face, so proud of his daughter, slowly broke my heart.

It was selfish, but all I could think about was that my father would never see me like that, nor would he be able to give me away on my wedding. I shed a few sad tears at that, surprised that that made me so emotional, but the tears were quickly replaced by a wide smile when we all watched Eleanor take pictures with her parents.

"Vi, can you go check up on Louis?" Eleanor asked me after a while, "The wedding's in an hour and I want to know how hard he's shitting his pants right now."

I chuckled and nodded, "Okay, I'll go check on him. Do you need me to say anything?"

Eleanor thought it over for a moment, "Just tell him I'm excited and I can't wait to see him. And that I love him." She smiled and I returned it, "Will do."

My heels took me to a different wing of the house, where the groomsmen were residing. I knocked on the door, hearing a muffled 'come in' from the other side before I opened it and was met with about eight pairs of eyes who all stared at me.

"Holy fucking shit." I heard Harry mumble under his breath as I walked through the door, and I shyly shuffled on my feet a little bit.

Louis whistled upon seeing me and I rolled my eyes while slightly blushing, waving it away, "Yeah, yeah. Eleanor just wants to know how you're doing, and if you're nervous."

"Why? Nervous? Why would she ask me that? Is she nervous?!" Louis got up to his feet, worry flooding his face and I quickly shook my head, "No, she's okay. She's excited to see you. I had to tell you she can't wait and that she loves you."

Louis clutched his chest as he let out a breath, "Okay. Good. No, I'm not nervous. Mostly excited." He smiled and I nodded, "Good. Is everything ready here?"

I glanced around the room, seeing everyone dressed and good to go as they all nodded, "Yep. We're going to take pictures now."

"Alright then, I'll see you in a bit." I waved at everyone, still feeling shy when I felt Harry's extremely hungry gaze on me as I exited the room again.

I had hardly taken three steps before the door behind me opened once more and Harry appeared, seemingly out of breath, "Violet, wait!"

I turned around again as we stood in the hallway, and Harry had an almost pained look on his face, "Just... Let me look at you for a minute."

He brought his hands in front of his face, clamped together as if he was praying while he crouched down, still staring at me, "Oh my fucking God." He murmured and I laughed, shaking my head. I knew he was exaggerating to make me feel better, but stupidly enough, it worked.

I smoothed my palms over my dress, letting him drink me in. I had felt a little uncomfortable in the dress when I had put it on, knowing it accentuated every single curve and knowing my burn scar was visible in its full glory due to the thin spaghetti straps.

But the way Harry was looking at me, made me feel so confident and sexy, that it was quickly forgotten. When he got up to his feet and let out a heavy sigh, my eyes darted over his form too. The groomsmen wore matching beige suits, and it was a first for me to see Harry dressed in a colour that light.

He looked absolutely ravishing.

"Turn around for me. Give me a spin, baby." His voice was husky, his eyes wide as he still seemingly tried to catch his breath. I had a small smile tugging on my lips, doing as he asked me as I slowly turned a full circle in front of him.

He let out a groan when my back was to him, and I knew he was staring at my ass. He had his eyes screwed shut when I turned back to face him, and he let out a deep breath, "You're absolutely killing me. You look so incredibly beautiful, it's unreal."

"Harry." I smiled, biting down on my lip, "Thank you. You look incredibly beautiful too."

"God, I never want to stop looking at you, fucking hell." His eyes continued to dart up and down, "That colour looks amazing on you."

His many compliments made my heart burst out of my chest and I smiled shyly, "Thank you."

We heard stumbling from behind the door, and I knew everyone was going to come out for the pictures that were supposed to be taken, so I was surprised when Harry took hold of my hand and tugged me into one of the rooms.

He closed the door behind us, and I cocked up an eyebrow, "What are you doing? You're supposed to be downstairs for pictures."

"I hate having my picture taken." Harry muttered, cupping my cheeks and pressing his lips against mine firmly. My eyes widened in surprise, but they soon closed when I felt his gentle lips caressing mine. He softly folded his lips on mine, pressing his tongue against them and I granted him the access.

He turned us around so was against the door, and his hands slid down my sides, moving up and down to feel every inch of me until the settled on my hips.

His tongue danced with mine, swirling and playing with one another as I tasted him. He tasted like whisky and smoke, a hint of mint in the background.

"I have to have you." He breathed against my mouth, kneading my hips.

"What? Here? Now?" I asked in shock, raising my brows and Harry nodded, having that pained look on his face again, "Fuck, I can't believe you're my girlfriend. Never saw anyone that beautiful in my life before. I need you, Vi, please."

He nipped my neck gently, pressing soft kisses up and down the arch of my throat while I swallowed thickly, "Harry, there's no time."

He groaned against me in disapproval, "I'll make it quick."

I bit my lip when I felt him running his tongue over my throat, his one hand already playing with the strap of my dress and I felt myself giving in. And he felt it too.

"Here?" I asked warily, glancing my eyes over the room before they widened, "Wait, is this Louis' room?!"

"Yeah." Harry muttered, still kissing my neck and I rolled my eyes, "I'm not sleeping with you in Louis' bed."

Harry pulled back, kissing me shortly again, "Alright then." He took my hand again, leading me into the en-suite bathroom and closing the door behind us, locking it. My eyes darted over the extremely fancy bathroom, but Harry quickly grabbed my attention by kissing me again.

"Never want you to take this bloody dress of." He whispered as he threaded his hands in my hair and smashed his lips on mine, "You're a fucking angel, petal, Jesus Christ."

He couldn't stop the compliments and I smiled against his lips. I knew he was doing this for me, to make me feel confident in this revealing dress, to make me comfortable with knowing that people were going to see me like this.

It was so simple, but it worked.

Harry's hands moved down my body, quickly going towards my ass as he kneaded and squeezed the flesh over the fabric of the dress, and he groaned against my mouth, "Your ass looks phenomenal in this dress."

I was breathless when Harry spun me around like a ragdoll and I braced myself with my hands on the counter. I looked at him through the mirror, seeing his darkened eyes as he held onto my hips from behind.

We held eye contact as he kneeled down a little bit until I felt his hands on the hem of my dress, slowly pulling it up until the fabric bunched up around my hips and he finally looked down. I saw him clenching his teeth and screwing his eyes shut, "Holy fuck, you're wearing a thong."

I bit my lip to hide my smile as I slightly leaned forward on the counter, pushing my ass into him as he tightened his grip on my hips and opened his eyes again to stare at my behind, only covered by some flimsy lace.

I had protested against the thong, because it felt very uncomfortable, but regular knickers would be seen through the dress so this was the only option.

"Jesus, you got me so hard." Harry muttered, hooking his fingers in the waistband of the thong as he tugged it down my thighs until it fell to the ground around my ankles, leaving me bare.

Harry's hand pushed against my shoulder, making me bend over the sink as he stared at me through the mirror, bringing his hand between my thighs and tracing his fingers up and down my folds. He stared at my face intently, smirking when he saw me parting my lips in pleasure as I bucked my hips against his touch.

"You got wet from seeing me in this suit, petal?" Harry teased, pressing his fingers against my swollen nerves as I jolted up and quickly nodded, "Mhm. So handsome."

Harry growled, pressing a kiss to my shoulder before he retrieved his touch and quickly undid his pants, them pooling around his ankles and freeing his stiff length that poked my butt.

"You're going to have to make this quick." I spoke as he took a hold of himself, pumping a few times before tracing the tip of his cock up and down my slit to collect my wetness, circling my entrance as I gripped the countertop harshly.

"Only way I know how when it comes to you." He sighed before pushing in. I parted my legs a bit wider to give him more access as I sucked in a sharp breath, feeling him slowly enter me and fill me up. He gave me time to adjust, and the eye contact through the mirror did wonders for how horny I felt.

He looked so incredibly sexy with his flushed cheeks and lustful look in his eyes.

"If you get come on this dress, Eleanor is going to kill me. And then she's going to kill you." I informed him, and Harry smirked, "Don't worry."

I was about to say something, but he started moving back and forth, pushing me further into the counter as I braced myself. He went slow and deep, thrusting harshly and making me moan out each time I felt him hitting my g-spot.

This angle was absolutely magnificent for me.

Harry bit down on his lip, his brow furrowing in concentration and pleasure as he twisted one arm around my waist and pulled me back into him to meet his hips halfway.

I smacked my palm against the mirror to hold myself up, the sound echoing through the bathroom.

"Bend down more." Harry instructed, and I frowned slightly before doing as I was told. I quickly understood his intentions when he could see down my cleavage better this way, the dress falling forward just slightly to expose the black strapless bra I was wearing.

"Louis and Eleanor are getting married in thirty minutes." Harry grunted.

I cocked up an eyebrow as I panted, "Is that what you're thinking about right now?"

Harry shook his head quickly, "No. I'm thinking about how everyone is waiting for me for pictures and I'm fucking you in this bathroom. And I wished I could drag this out and make you come over and over again, but we've got places to be."

"People to see." I added with a grin and Harry returned it, shaking his head to himself as his pace didn't falter, "Fuck, I love you so much."

He gave a particularly hard thrust and my eyes rolled back as I cried out, "L-Love you too." I choked out and Harry groaned as he slapped my ass once, rolling his hips a little faster.

"Violet?" I heard Ian's voice, muffled through the door and my eyes widened dramatically as I stared at Harry through the mirror in shock.

He had a devilish smirk on his lips, bringing one hand to my throat and pulling me upright so my back arched out and I bit down on my lip, "Better be quiet, petal." Harry whispered in my ear as he circled his hips while buried deep inside of me.

"Yes?" I piped out.

"What are you doing?" Ian's voice held confusion and I let out a shuddery breath, "F-Fixing my make-up, what's up?"

Harry looked amused as he angled himself differently, my legs trembling from the way he was slowly fucking me, his hand still around my throat to keep me up.

"My tie came undone during the pictures, can you help me do it?" Ian asked, clear frustration in his voice from his unknotted tie.

I threw my head back, resting it on Harry's shoulder as I painfully gripped the counter, knuckles white, "Five minutes, Ian." My voice sounded unsteady and I wondered if by now he didn't know what was happening.

"I can get you off in two." Harry whispered, pressing a kiss beneath my ear.

"T-Two minutes." I corrected myself in a squeaky voice.

Ian was silent for a moment, "Alright then, I'll just wait out here."

"Harry." I whimpered out his name, my eyes closed as I felt his hand moving from my throat until his palm covered my mouth, "Quiet, baby." He murmured in my ear, his hot breath fanning over my neck. He pressed his lips against my skin to stifle his grunts.

My moans were muffled against his palm as he continued to knock himself into me, clearly more turned on now that he knew we had to be quiet, and he stared in my eyes through the mirror, watching my face intently as I climaxed.

My hand reached from his wrist, needing so desperately something to hold onto as wave after wave of pleasure ran through my body and gripping the counter wasn't enough.

My walls clamped around his length, muscles tightening and thighs shaking as I nearly buckled through my legs but Harry held me up. His jaw dropped and he hissed under his breath as he snapped his hips forward, stilling as he came inside of me with hot spurts of his release.

He finally removed his hand from my mouth and I was panting uncontrollably. The second his arm didn't hold me up anymore, I dropped forward on the sink, my palms smacking against the counter to brace myself as I tried to catch my breath.

We both looked fucked and it would take Ian about two seconds to put two and two together.

Harry took hold of some tissue paper before carefully slipping out of me and cleaning me up instantly. I was catching my breath still as I let my legs recover for a moment, and Harry crouched down to pick up my underwear.

I watched him through the mirror as he held my thong in his hand, a cheeky smirk on his lips, "Think I'll hold onto this for a while." He whispered and my eyes widened, "What?"

My jaw dropped in shock when I saw him stuff the piece of lace in the breast pocket of his suit jacket, a dimpled grin on his lips.

"Harry, are you going to let me do this wedding commando?"

"Mhm." He nodded, "Very hot to know you're naked beneath that dress, and I'm the only one who knows."

I glared at him a little bit, "You're serious?"

"Very. Oh, and the rules for getting them back is that you have to blow me first."

I rolled my eyes, "Pig."

"Hmm, you love me though." He smirked, standing behind me and pressing his front to my back as his lips came down on my temple, "My pretty girl."

I couldn't stop the small smile on my lips before I turned around, "You should go now, you really do have to take pictures. And I really do have to fix my make-up. I look fucked."

"Because you are." Harry teased, kissing me chastely and opening the door before I could protest.

Ian raised his brows as he sat on the bed, tie in his hand as he was clearly waiting for me. He nodded to himself, "Alright, you two just fucked and I'm going to throw up."

Harry didn't say anything, just shot him a wink as he walked out of the room and I was left behind in the bathroom with red cheeks. I quickly closed the door again, locking myself in, "I'll be out in a sec."

I tried to calm myself down by letting cold water run over my hands before I quickly peed and washed my hands.

Being naked beneath this dress definitely made things... interesting. Every gust of wind made me jolt up just slightly.

I shot Ian an apologetic smile as I exited the bathroom, turning off the lights and closing the door behind me.

I cleared my throat as he accusingly stared at me, "You two are the worst."

"I know. Come on, I'll help you with your tie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
269K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
369K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...