Hidden (H.S)

By jjgirlll

Ashley found herself in a situation where where she wouldn't let her father die, so did the only thing she co... More

Prologue
Ch 1: A lonely girl in a big world
Ch 2: Hit and run
Ch 3: Found you
Ch 4: Moving in the basement
Ch 5: A message
Ch 6: Threats & Tears
Ch 7: Popcorn hand hold
Ch 8: Sparks
Ch 9: A new birthday memory
Ch 10: making my way downtown
Ch 11: Do I love a criminal?
Ch 12: Rejection
Ch 13: The truth always comes out
Ch 14: Drunk kisses
Ch 15: Ashley's idea
Ch 16: xoxo
Ch 17: Forgive me
AUTHORS NOTE: NOT A CHAPTER
Ch 18: Are you jealous?
Ch 20: Strip
Ch 21: How do I live without you

Ch 19: Are you my future step-father?

2.6K 42 10
By jjgirlll

Harry's P.O.V

The other lads had to go back to London for a while and they brought Danielle along with them, they had a few meetings to deal with. They said they had spoken to our management and told them that I was busy dealing with family stuff, and I still won't be able to join them. When Ashley and I left London, that's where we told them I was, with family, for an emergency, but never stated what it was. They will be back in a few days or a week, depends and the only reason why I turned Ashley done last night was because they were in my room sleeping, but now we were alone, and I had an entire week of plans. 

"Good morning" I sang bursting through Ashley's bedroom door. She moaned and pulled the blankets over her face. I walked over to the side of her bed and threw the blankets off. She wrestled them out of my hands but I jumped on her and started tickling her. She pushed me to the side

"I'm sleeping go away"

"You're talking" I laughed

"Sleep talking" She corrected. I layed next to her and wrapped my arms around her body. I moved in close to her so that my bare chest was touching her back. I gently moved her hair away from her neck and started to kiss her. Ashley turned to face me and smiled "I'm hungry" She spoke before jumping out of bed running to the kitchen, I followed after her. 

Ashley stood at the kitchen bench, grabbing a cup from the cupboard. She was wearing shorts and an over-sized T shirt, her hair was messy, but she still look amazing, like always. I couldn't help but smile. I moved over towards her and wrapped my arms around her from behind, she placed her hands on my arms and rubbed them down to my hands. Our fingers intertwined and I started kissing up and down her neck. She tilted her head to the side allowing more room for my head to travel before lifting it back up and swaying around to face me. 

I grabbed her thighs and lifted her up onto the kitchen bench. I rested my hands on her legs as I caressed them. Her fingers tangled in my hair and soon enough our lips crashed into each others. Our lips moving in sync and our tongues already fighting for dominance, no one had asked for permission, I had just forced my tongue into her mouth. Our heads furiously moving with our tongues, and ours hands rubbing each others bodies. I placed my hands under her thighs, slightly lifting her up, then the door bell rang. We ignored it and continued to kiss roughly, but whoever was ringing it, didn't stop. I broke my lips away from hers, sighing. 

"Yes?" I opened the door, annoyed. 

"Is Ashley here?" The guy asked.

"John?" Ashley appeared behind me. So this is John. 

"You forgot your jacket on the bench after you left" He handed a white jacket to Ashley

"Thanks" She smiled. I stood there holding the door open, tempted to slam it in his face, but that would have been rude.

The three of us stood in silence for a few moments before I stated "We were busy"

John scanned Ashley's legs, before returning his focus to me "I see that" He laughed "Bye" He waved and then turned his back, I closed the door and locked it. I strutted over to Ashley, causing her to walk backwards and hit the wall behind her, I placed my hands on the wall, pressing my body against hers

"Moments gone Harry" She giggled, pushing me away gently. I sighed.

"I know"  

"Oh I nearly forgot" I threw my hands in the air, running over to kitchen and searching through one of the drawers. I pulled out a box and handed it to Ashley. 

She looked at the box and a smile was instantly forming on her lips. It was a phone, I guessed that she should be needing one by now, it was a Blackberry. 

"Harry you didn't have to" She threw her arms around me.

"Well, it's about time you had one again"  

- A few hours later - 

Ashley's P.O.V

"I can't believe Harry got me a phone" I stood at the counter talking to my mum as she poured coffee into cups. 

"I would have if you asked Ash" She raised an eyebrow.

"I know but it's such a small town, what's the use, I can just come talk to you in person, it's not like it's that far" I laughed, my mum nodded.

"True, but for safety"

"Nothing is going to happen mum" I rolled my eyes

"You never know Ash" She paused before jumping to the next topic "So I was speaking with Tom"

"mmmmmm" I hummed, with my weight shifted onto my leg and my arms crossed.

"He wants to meet you"

"Already?" My mum nodded. 

"We will go to dinner tonight, him and his son", so we can all meet"

"What time? Because I think Harry and I have plans" Truth is, I had no idea if we did or not, I was just hoping my mum would say 'oh if you have plans don't worry about tonight' because to be honest, I wasn't ready to meet my mums boyfriend.  

"Well you're going to have to cancel, this is important to me, and to Tom" I rolled my eyes

"Fine" I raised my voice, but not with intention on doing so. My mother gave me a scolding look before she carried out the two cups of coffee's and the chocolate cake to her customer, she strolled back over to me and kissed my forehead

"We will pick you up at 6" I shrugged and nodded before exiting the coffee shop.  

~*~

My mum had picked up around 6, like we had arranged. She didn't come with Tom and with whoever the son was, we just met them at this cute little restaurant that I couldn't pronounce, something beginning with an 'L'.

"Is the son hot?" I made conversation while my mother and I sat at our rectangular table in the far corner.

"Ashley" My mum smiled and rolled her eyes, laughing.

"I at least deserve a cute step-brother, don't I?" I giggled.

"Shh, you have Harry"

"I know, his amazing" I smiled.  

I don't know if my mum was nervous, or if Tom was late. My mum kept checking her watch for the time, she usually does that when she's nervous about something, she just wants that thing she's scared for to come and then to pass, but most likely he was late. 

It's now 7pm and by the look of my mums facial expression changing from a frown to a smile and turning her head towards the door, Tom must have arrived. I followed my eyes to where she was looking, a tall man, rather slim with not much body tone was standing in the doorway. He looked over to us, smiled and waved. By the looks of things, he had dark eyes and his hair was pitch black and it was cute short, right behind him was his son, I didn't see his face until he turned around...wait...is that John?

- - - - 

Tom and his son, which happened to be John walked over to the table, my mother and I smiled warmly at them as they took a seat opposite us. My mother was opposite Tom and John was opposite me. 

"I see you're wearing my dress" He chuckled. 

"I didn't know you were Tom's son" I laughed back. 

"Because I never told you, but I didn't know you were Ella's daughter either, so we are even" He smiled. I nodded in agreement and turned my focus back to Tom. 

"Hey I'm Ashley" I extended my hand diagonally across the table and waited for him to shake. 

"I know, you're mum has told me so much about you" 

"She has?" I grew worried. I felt my mothers leg kick me from under the table before stating, "Only what counts" I sighed and a smile instantly reappeared on my face again. 

"You look familiar" Tom stared at me with creepy eyes. I smiled slightly and giggled. How else was I meant to react?  

The rest of the night, the four of us would talk about anything that came up. Tom had asked if I was seeing someone and of course, I said yes, when he asked me who, I said Harry from One Direction, it seemed strange to see his reaction, I had almost forgotten Harry was famous, John had already met him, but I don't think he clicked that that was who it was in the apartment. Every now and then Tom would look at me from the corner of his eye, giving me a death stare, but not obvious enough that my mum saw, I brushed it off and tried to continue the conversations I was having with John, what was his problem? Multiple times I would get up to go the bathroom to check if I had something on my face, but both times, I was clear, it was like he hated me or something.... 

We were sitting in silence waiting for desert to come when my phone started to ring for the first time. I smiled to myself and checked the caller I.D, Harry. 

"Hello?" I answered without asking permission. 

"Having fun?" 

"Not bad" I admitted. I gestured to my mum that I was going to take the call outside so I could talk to Harry more private. 

"I mean, my mum's boyfriend totally hates me" 

"Why would he hate you?" 

"I don't know he keeps giving me death stares" 

"Want me to come keep you company?" Harry chuckled. 

"Yes" Harry laughed again, but I was being serious. 

"Oh, Ash, it wouldn't be right" 

"Who caresssssss" I dragged, "They should meet you anyway" 

He happily agreed, well, not so much happily, more like, was forced, but he ended up agreeing. I hung up the phone and made my way back over to the table. 

"Harry is coming" 

My mum dropped her metal fork onto the plate and stared straight into my eyes. 

"This is a family thing" 

"They aren't my family yet mum"

"Ashley!" My mum practically shouted. I looked over to Tom who was once again, staring me down.

"I want you to meet him though" I sighed

"This is not the place nor the time" 

"Who cares" I mumbled, but not quiet enough, my mum still heard and she started giving me a lecture which I was tuned out for. Eventually, I had enough, and before Harry even arrived I stormed out of the restaurant, leaving my mum calling my name. 

- - - - - - -

AUTHORS NOTE : Hope you all liked the chapter, there is only like two chapters left :) Remember to vote and comment! How do you think it's going to end ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
66 9 9
"I can't believe I'm even saying this and it's going to be pretty straight forward, but I can't take it anymore, Harry. I'm running away." I say. "Wi...
3.2K 198 34
a normal teen with a messed up life ashley becomes freinds with the world famous band one direction..she falls in love with zayn but she cant do anyt...
83.2K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...