It's About Her!

By LoveAffitnity

How far you can go to be with the person you love? Can you run away from your ownself? Can you rewind the pas... More

Chapter 1
She is not your dirt.
Men have needs.
The Torne Doll.
Learn the rules and Play by it!
Awareness is a curse.
Demon and Lies
Dark Dominance
Forgotten Human
The enigma of the heart
Bruised Heart Part 1
Bruised Heart Part 2
Shattered Soul
Fire in the heart
What hurts the most!
Several Knots
Meteor shower
Crushed Flower
Scars
Its Okay, to be not Okay!
Insecurities
Maybe...May..be!
Lifting the Curse
Love that makes you, breaks you!
Secrets and lessons
Congratu....lations...!
One more time...
Dead
The broken things
Wounds and scars
Replacing Nightmares with Sunshine

Mirror and Beast

250 18 6
By LoveAffitnity

Aditya rushed to the hospital, he is worried for Noor and her child, but he is also worried for his brother. He doesn't want Arjun to fall for Mahi's trap. He prayed silently to keep Arjun calm till he reached him. He called his trustworthy companion who works for Arjun to keep an eye on him and in case of any activity, immediately  informs him. 

He had barely made to the hospital when He got a call from one of his men.  Arjun had just gone somewhere with his gun, without any bodyguard tagged to him. Aditya completed the process to admit Noor and ran back to his car back to Rajveer's house. He knew where to find Arjun at this moment. As he arrived to the house he heard a gunshot, its deafening sound, diluted Aditya's heart. Aditya Wobbly made way inside the house just to witness, Arjun stands covered in blood with  a gun in his hand and on the floor is Mahi with a punctured rib and Rajveer is nowhere found

What has happened here? He thought to himself.

"You bitch, a dirt like you is suppose to die like an insect. You worthless woman, how could you blackmail me with those photographs. You thought I would let you get away with it. How could you think so low of me you whore. Your job was to spread legs when asked not to use the pea size brain of yours and thinking I would let you ruin me using my wife is disappointing. I would not let you lay a finger on my  family.  Die bitch! ' Arjun is about to pull trigger second time, before Aditya snatches the gun away from him.

"You cannot do that, look at her, does she look like she is in shock! no! she has already prepared for it. Anything could happen right now, so run! Run right away."

Arjun unwillingly left the crime spot and Aditya stayed behind to help her. 

****

Noor is scared and nervous even a mild blow is enough to scare her out of wits. She looked around broken , scared and panicked. Doctors were afraid of her having nervous break down at any moment. Sometimes she laughed and sometimes she cried, she was often spotted talking and scolding herself. Doctor called psychiatrist for aid urgently. It was specifically instructed Aditya to keep her presence and condition in hospital confidentially.

Doctor injected some a mild dose to calm her down, too strong could prove hazardous for the baby in my womb. Noor cursed herself even in her sleep for too long, before the exhaustion finally took over her body.

'Hooda's daughter in law is getting treated by psychiatrist' The gossip spreaded inside the hospital like a wild fire, and before anyone culd put a stop to it, there were bunch of media waiting to interview Noor and tear her dignity apart for TRP.

The sea of media splitted in half when a car stopped in the center of them with a screech sound and steps out Harshwardhan Hooda.

His body guard shoves away everyone that tried to launch at harshwardhan with Mic and Camera. Tearing all the eyes that followed him , he walked straight to the ward where Noor is resting. He glanced at her ,loathing her existence before he turned his head to the doctor.

"Sir, she is okay, she just needs rest. If you allow, We will shift her to deluxe room its up on the top-"

"No need, she doesnt deserve this royal treatment and deluxe room will attract flies more to harm my image. " Harshwardhan chided.

'Then what you order us to do sir." Doctor humbly asked ,looking down at his feet.

"Make sure she never wakes up and I will fill your life with wealth and opportunities." He smirked and glanced back at Noor's stomach with disgust.

***

"Hello Dad,"

"Aditya where are you? You must come and meet me now."

"Dad, please don't harm Noor that won't solve anything. It will only confirm everyone's doubt of an illicit relationship. Please Dad." Aditya wanted to save Noor and his family together. He urged in a desperate voice.

"Dad."

"No, She doesn't deserve to live, if she lives she will taint our family name." Harshwardhan voice shivered at the mention of anything harming his name.

"Dad, Please. I will not let anyone point a finger at our family. Trust me! Please let her live."

"How-"

A loud sound of ambulance approached the hospital . It stopped and the door was open, revealing Mahi's cold and lifeless body. The staff took her in and tried to check her vitals, after a while she was declared dead. Media became busy clicking her picture , as she was associated with hooda in the meanwhile another ambulance parked in from on hospital, and staff came running with a stretcher, revealing a very distress Aditya holding hands of Rajveer who was bleeding profusely. It didnt took a while, before Doctor announced him dead as well.

He stepped down and made the way between the media while eyeing the bodies behind him, Doctor and Razi Iman Baig, Sr Inspector came running to him, as planned and they announced together.

"Rajveer had fight with Mahi which lead to physical assault, it fueled Rajveer's anger and he took out his license gun and shot Mahi twice before he shot himself in guilt."

Aditya nods at Razi. and the doctor nods back at Aditya and the policeman.

Flashback*

Aditya is on a call with his father begging him to stop killing Noor, meanwhile, he is in the Rajveer's house waiting for an Ambulance to arrive. 

"you are done." Mahi laughed in pain.

"Rajveer is not moving there." she pointed out at the balcony and Aditya ran to check. He had assumed Rajveer had run away, he didn't know Arjun had already killed Rajveer before he could stop Arjun. 

"I am the witness. I will make sure to drag you all to hell. I will publish her pictures and ruin your family. Then you all can become pimps and sell that girl. She is experienced, and you Hooda Love to work in a team. you can take turns with her-"

Another shot echoed in the house and the gun dropped from Aditya's hand. Mahi stopped moving.

He picks up the phone and dials 100. He asks them to come to the house. Within a few minutes,  a policeman stepped out of the police jeep and walked inside the house. He saw Aditya holding Mahi's body while apologizing to her.

"Sorry Mahi, I had to, or else my family..."

"Your ego drove you to kill her, not for the sake of the family," Razi said with a mocking laugh.

As he toured the house, he spotted Rajveer on the balcony and rushed to check on him. Despite finding him with multiple bruises, he detected a pulse and swiftly brought him inside the room, laying him down next to Mahi.

Razi dialed the emergency number and ordered two ambulances. "There are two dead bodies," he informed the operator.

Aditya watched in confusion as Razi picked up the gun from the floor and aimed it at Rajveer's body. "What are you doing?" he asked, his tone tinged with anger and memories of past grievances.

Razi didn't answer immediately. He pulled the trigger and carefully angled Rajveer's body to make it appear like a suicide. Then he took out his phone and started taking pictures. 

"What am I doing? I should be the one to ask... what are you doing?" he eventually replied, his voice tense.

"Zoya is in danger, she's been sold to Arab buyers. If we don't act fast, we might lose her forever. She'll be passed around to different owners every month, mistreated and abused until she can't take it anymore," the policeman informed Aditya urgently.

Aditya's heart dropped as he heard the news. He gently laid Mahi on the floor and stood up, determination in his eyes. "Did Zoya call you?" he asked.

"No, another girl from the same brothel did. You have only one day to rescue her. I'll take care of everything else, just bring her back home safe," the policeman said, his eyes filled with emotion for Zoya. 

As the policeman spoke about Zoya's predicament, Aditya's heart sank. He felt a rush of emotions coursing through his veins - fear, anger, desperation. But as the officer mentioned Zoya's name, Aditya couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy too. He knew that the policeman had feelings for her, and a part of him resented that. He wanted Zoya for himself, but he also knew that he had to put his feelings aside and focus on rescuing her from the terrible fate that awaited her.

They heard the screeching of the ambulance and acted along as guided by Razi..

Ends*

As the bodies were taken inside the hospital, Aditya followed Razi in silence. While the two were alone, Razi pulled a small piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to Aditya.

"Thank you, Razi," Aditya began to say.

"I am not doing you any favors, but I am helping that poor soul. She deserves to see the light again. Bring her home, Aditya," Razi interrupted, patting Aditya's shoulder before walking away with a nod.

"Also, someone chose me over you for Zoya makes me happy." He flashed his teeth without turning , there were no visible wounds, but Razi Iman Baig got success in rubbing salt over Hooda' most expensive jewel, their Ego!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.8K 37
Inayat, a 25-year-old with a heart of gold, has been navigating life solo since a tragic accident took her parents and her memories. Raised in an orp...
88.9K 3.2K 21
#1 in bepannah 22/10/2019- 9/10/2020 UNDER EDITING!!! Aditya is a 27year old businessman. His arrogant, rude, angry heart changes soft whenever he se...
61K 2.6K 37
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...