My Taetae ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

"Taetae!" An orphaned boy became friends with a curious boy. Sadly, due to how different their worlds are... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
FIN
Epilogue: Minis

19

10.1K 706 158
By BunTeaHunter

"How long have they been doing this bullshit?"

"About.. an hour"

The cafe is being bombarded with cries and wails from the two people currently holding onto each other as they kept babbling nonsense, the others think the staff should get a raise for dealing with these dumbass.

Yoongi's head is pounding as his boyfriend tries to calm his fuming body by holding onto his hand, stopping him from committing any crime and possibly yell at the crying figures.

The said crying dumbos are none other than Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon.

"I am so sorry, Tae baby! I have failed as a Father and now you can't be with the love of your life!!!"

"Father no! I'm the one who's a coward and couldn't function as a human being whenever my Koo is around! Your son is a pussy!"

"My poor baby! My advice made my supposed future son-in-law to leave you. Take away my bonasi trees as punishment!"

"But Father! You love those plants more than Appa!"

Then another voice boomed through their wails.

"HE WHAT?!???!" Jin slammed his hands on the table and due to his action, only made the son and Father cry even louder, but more out of fear than sorrow.

Yoongi needs to drink tea.

He watches as Hoseok tries to stop the oldest from possibly doing a high kick at his husband while the employees panickingly try to calm him down.

"Tae why would you say that?!"

Namjoon cried as he shakes his son's shoulders in disbelief, tears still streaming down his face.

Now Jimin's slowly regretting calling the parents to comfort their son. This is not the comforting he expected from the two, it only made things worse.

His poor baby is losing his mind at the chaos that's happening right before them.

"Babe, give me permission to yell profanities at this idiotic family for everyone's well being"

Jimin chuckled at this and tried to calm his man by caressing his head softly, which resulted in a small purr from the older. They must talk this out or there will be no progression.

Both for Taehyung and Jungkook's sake.

He stood up to walk between the family to gain their attention and properly give them a glare, even though it looks a tad bit ridiculous that he has to strain his neck do it properly.

But his message was clear and the atmosphere calmed down for a bit.

"Look, this is about Taehyung's rejection and broken heart, not Joon hyung's obsession with vegetables"

"Just because they're plants doesn't mean-"

The shorter of the two tries to message the dumb giant with his wide eyes that says 'shut the fuck up, I'm trying to save your ass from your crazy husband!' to which Joon replied with 'but him being crazy is what makes him hot!'

Honestly, Jimin is just ready to give up and not help the dumbass Kim family. His brain cells are at risk the more he spends time with them.

"Just listen, Taehyung really needs some advice and comfort at the moment. Be glad Sihyuk hyung had plenty of substitutes for our class today"

Since Hoseok was the first to witness the sad scene unfold, he immediately barged in the Principal's office to crying his eyes out about the rejection.

With a tired sigh and his arms being shaken by the dance professor, he called in some substitutes to take their classes and made Hoseok promise to take good care of Taehyung.

They were blessed with the best principal and hyung.

Jimin walked in front of the teary-eyed professor, as much as how everything seems light, he can tell just how Taehyung's heart must be hurting.

"Taehyung"

Eyes full of tears looked up to him.

"It hurts, I know. Rejection could never feel good for everyone and it's reasonable to cry over it"

With careful steps, he took a seat next to the art professor to properly face each other and get his words straight to him.

"Just don't think so irrationally because of it.. you might end up hurting not just yourself, but the one you're supposed to love"

Taehyung furrowed his brows in confusion at these words, not understanding what the other is getting at.

Then he sees Yoongi nod in agreement and dragged a chair to sit in front of him, crossing his arms and legs.

"Usually, when others gets turned down, they no longer want to associate themselves with their crush. Would you do the same to Jungkook?"

Taehyung's breath hitched, he started to think what he would've done. Will he actually start to avoid the youngest because of his rejection? Not wanting to face him due to it?

"Taehyung" Jimin's voice made him snap away from his flooding thoughts and stared back to his eyes.

"This isn't a mere crush to you though, it's stronger. You might think Jungkook now feels uncomfortable and awkward, which can be a possibility"

Before his dam could break and let all his emotion be let out at the mere thought of making his Koo feel such things towards him, Jimin immediately cut him off.

"But I know Jungkook, you know Jungkook. He's not that type of person to let this get in the way of your friendship, especially when he truly values you"

Yoongi nodded in agreement at his lover's words and added with a small smile.

"Kid's heart is golden. He's most likely shock at your abrupt confession, not having enough time to think"

The smile on his face however, slipped off and gives Taehyung a hard look. It could only mean the next words he'll say will be a hard pill to swallow.

The art professor straightened his back and gulped down nervously at such a stare from the older.

He anticipated for them and once Yoongi sees he's ready to listen, he opened his mouth and said.

"But.. you must be ready for Jungkook's decision, especially when it's not to your liking. Be respectful of his choice, Kim Taehyung"

A feeling in Taehyung's chest made his mind realize what he has to face, finally letting the tears spread all over his cheeks.

Acceptance.

That Jungkook doesn't see him in the same light as the older sees him. He must respect his decision and move on from his Koo.

Being friends is enough for him.

"Oh my baby.."

Jin held onto his son's face and soflty wipes away the tears with such gentleness and care as if a small bump could shatter the younger.

"Everything will be alright. You and Jungkook will be alright"

He sobbed softly as he felt his Appa kiss his forehead, giving him the much needed comfort he craves. Soon, the feeling of his Father's hand was on his head, patting gently.

"Just remember, Tae baby, whether it's platonic or not... you and Jungkook love each other dearly"

Yeah.. they do..

"Here kid" Yoongi presented him a small cup to drink "Have some tea-"

Good thing Hoseok was there to slap the cup away before Taehyung could take it.

"You were doing so well with comforting, Tae!"

"But that's my trump card! It comforted me no matter how annoying Jimin is!"

Then chaos began when the said small professor turned to his lover with rage in his eyes as he heard those words.

"What the hell did you say?!?!!"

Before Jimin could pounce at the older and possibly strangle him to death, the entrance door slammed open and everyone paused their movement.

Taehyung gasped at seeing who it was and it's none other the person he wishes to be in his embrace and be with in his future.

The one his soul loves.

"J-Jungkook.."

"Taehyung.." Jungkook stared at the older with an unreadable look "You weren't in your classes"

"I-I.. Sihyuk hyung.. He- uhm"

"I looked for you everywhere, hyung"

What on earth is going? Is what Taehyung is thinking at the moment. He's so puzzled at his Koo's words, but he cannot think properly due to his broken heart and seeing the person who could patch it easily with just their presence.

"Uhh, Jungkook.." Hoseok coughed awkwardly, regaining his composure before speaking.

"Is there.. a reason you're looking for Tae or-"

"We made plans for today, it's Thursday"

The dance professor glanced at Taehyung to see his reaction, but he seemed a bit dazed. He averted them to the youngest, who seemed almost determined, but he can't tell if it's a good sign.

"Jungkookie, I don't think it's a good time for him-"

"No hyung, Taehyung and I....

His eyes never left the art professor's and the latter's heart couldn't stop screaming in joy at just seeing his eyes on him.

... need to talk"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

Like I said, that was my last angst, so do not worry about the next chapter too much. All will be good and the crack will be our main theme... also fluff.

I enjoyed writing these characters and I hope you had fun reading through their shenanigans. Crack ain't my greatest strength, but I hope I did get a small chuckle out of you 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 51.5K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
135K 6.4K 44
When Life fucks you without a condom, you get impregnated by the worst fate possible, but you must enjoy the ride as much as you can, that's what Jeo...
356K 12.1K 36
Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung โœจ. Handsome and passionate Jeon Jungkookโœจ. ________...