Cat Valentine -The Truth

By amelia_marie88

Cat Valentine is the perky redheaded girl, who everyone loves and knows that is always happy, but is that rea... More

My brother has a restraining order now...
What happened when my brother didnt text back
When Nora Knows too Much Part I
Nora knows too much Part II
Why Cat ran out of her math class crying
What Cat did after she ran out of her math class crying
who was in the bathroom with cat
"dont test me"
sneaking out
sorry and thank you :)
the latte
the house
the notebook
the shower
car rides
running away
again.

relapse

427 13 5
By amelia_marie88

cat tried her best to not talk to anyone that day, which for the most part was pretty easy as she didn't have many classes with tori, jade, beck, and the rest of them. but even though some of her other friends weren't part of that group, she still had lot's of anxiety about being around them.
she stayed in the bathroom for her whole first period. it was just history, and she could study off of the textbook later that night. she sat in the bathroom thinking.
she felt like everything in her life was tumbling down before her. all the constants in her life had suddenly vanished and she had no idea what to do about it.
well, there was one thing...
no! she thought to herself, i'm not doing that again!
but as much as she tried to talk herself out of it, the blade that she knew rested in the bottom of her bag taunted her. she had taken it out of a pencil sharpener just in case.
she pulled it out and started cutting again. this time, she thought, i'm not going to be as stupid to put them on my wrist. she had pulled away her clothes and started slicing the top part of her thigh, which was soon to be covered up by her underwear.
the bleeding stop soon enough and she pulled up her underwear, along with the rest of her clothing and placed the blade in a small pouch in her bag and calmly walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened.
the next class was coming soon, sikowitz, but she wasn't headed there; she had other plans...

again, i know that this chapter is insanelyyyyyyy short, but it's just been very difficult for me to do much of anything recently, so i'm just trying to get something out for y'all. also, thank you for all the kind messages on my last chapter! i wish there was a way to like messages just so you all know that i've read it, but alas, i guess that's the price to pay for using wattpad.
anyways, hope everyones doing good:)

emilyXXtpwk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
606K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
575K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
111K 5.6K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...