Lesson Plan [H.S.]

By sogoldenarry

Ally and Harry, two complete opposites. What happens when you put the most popular girl in school and her tut... More

DISCLAIMER
Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV

Part XV

64.6K 938 4.4K
By sogoldenarry

Ally's POV

It feels weird to be back in the town Harry and I grew up in, especially with Vera. It's our 10 year high school reunion this weekend, but we're not attending. Us.....going back to the place we hated the most? Absolutely not.

When we got the invitation in the mail, the both of us just laughed. There's no way in hell I would ever attend something like that. I could do without being surrounded by people who made not only Harry's life miserable, but mine as well. Sure, it'd be nice to show up and boast about how happy Harry and I are and show them our daughter, but it wasn't worth it. I didn't need their validation, I didn't need to prove anything to them.

Maybe if the situation were a little different Harry and I would have loved the idea of attending....meeting old friends and catching up with them as they fawned over little Vera. But we both knew that wouldn't be happening. None of those people were our friends and they most certainly would not be seeing Vera, not if Harry or I could help it.

Instead, Harry and I are using this weekend to go down and visit Anne and Raya. We haven't been back in our hometown since our wedding so it's been a while. Anne and Raya have been the ones who have made the trips up to see us recently, especially once Vera came into the picture. Harry and I's ten year anniversary also passed a few weeks ago, so it felt right to come back for a weekend.

We spent our ten year anniversary at home with Vera, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Harry and I both called in sick to work so we could just have the day spent by ourselves and it was just so perfect. Neither of us were in the mood to do something extravagant and we didn't need to either, we just needed each other. The three of us cooked our meals together and we even made a cake which Vera chose the colour of red, her favourite right now. Our day consisted of Harry trying to get Vera interested in math while I painted her toes, then mine and Harry's, the three of us wearing matching red nail polish.

We told each other no gifts, but we both knew we wouldn't follow through with that and we were right. Harry surprised me with a butterfly necklace to match the earrings he had gotten me ten years ago, ones I still wear. "In a-another ten years, I'll g-get you the bracelet." He had joked, making me chuckle as I looked down at the pretty pendant which rested on my chest.

My surprise for him came later in the night, long after Vera had gone to sleep, in the form of a sexy school-girl costume. I needed my "overly handsome professor" to help me with some math and figure out the time it would take to get me naked and on all fours.

We hadn't ever really role-played before, but it was most definitely something we'd do again. Harry just about had a stroke seeing me in one of his dress shirts which I had turned into a very cropped top and my flared checkered mini skirt pigtails and fake glasses to match. The ruler I had in my hand as a prop came in handy too, I couldn't properly sit on my ass for the next few days.

I can't believe we've been together for that long, it doesn't seem like it at all. These last ten years have flown by but in the best possible way. I have loved Harry since I was 18 and now we're 28, we're married, and we have the cutest little almost one year old to ever exist.

Vera ended up keeping my blue eyes, but she's got Harry's hair and smile. Harry says she has my "b-button nose" though and always tries to convince me that she looks more like me than him but it's so obvious that isn't true. She's literally a mini Harry, even getting the smallest dimples in the indents of her cheeks. Our Vera baby is just absolutely beautiful and I know I'm biased but I couldn't give a shit, I know a pretty child when I see one and that's exactly what Vera is.

She's also started walking, something that made Harry cry like a baby when she did. I still remember when it happened, I was so excited as I watched her only to look over at Harry to see him sniffle as he wiped tears from his eyes.

He caught me staring at him immediately, flushing as he grinned at me. I couldn't help but to coo as I made my way over to Harry with a smile before wrapping my arms around his waist and smiling up at him. "She's getting so big so fast." Harry breathed out a laugh as he pressed a kiss to my head before the two of us turned our attention back to Vera. She looked so cute taking two steps then stumbling to the ground, a confused look on her face as she turned to stare at us. I watched in amusement as Harry ran over to her, picking her off the ground and bouncing her up and down, blowing raspberries into her neck as she squealed.

I love my perfect little family.

I love getting to experience these little moments with them, it's so incredible. I love that this is my family, people who I love and cherish most in the world. I never felt like I used to have a family, at least not a complete one, until I met Harry. He let me in and accepted me right from the very beginning and his family soon became my family. Now, I have my very own with Harry and I love them so much, I couldn't be happier.

As soon as we arrived at the house Anne and Raya took Vera out with them while they did some errands, wanting to spend some more time with her, which leaves Harry and I alone at their house. Raya teasingly warned us before she left the house to not make a second baby while she's gone but she had nothing to worry about when it comes to that. Her and Anne didn't know what we had found out last month.

Harry and I had talked about expanding our family in the near future, thinking about if we wanted Vera to have a sibling or not. Seeing the bond Harry and Raya have made the decision easy for me and Harry agreed but he wanted our kids to be closer in age, so we decided to start trying again.

A few months had passed and every negative pregnancy test hurt more than the last. Harry could tell how upset it was making me so we went to the doctor's and let them do an examination, take blood work, and do whatever else was necessary. "Whatever t-they say, you know w-we'll be alright, yeah?" Harry had said as he rocked Vera while we waited in the office a few weeks later, anxiously awaiting the news. I nodded my head but I wasn't prepared for what they had told me.

Secondary infertility.

I never even knew that was a thing but it clearly was and it is something that I was experiencing. Apparently, I've got primary ovarian insufficiency which is something my mother has too. I'm prematurely losing my eggs, making a second pregnancy damn near impossible. My ovaries aren't making new eggs and instead, I'm just losing all the ones I currently have. And of course with my fucking luck, it's incredibly rare at my age.

The doctor was listing some of the symptoms and it made my heart sink when I realized I checked almost all of the boxes off. I thought nothing of my hot flashes or dry eyes or even my lack of concentration sometimes in my classroom I just thought it was my body reacting to being a new mother, I didn't think it was anything serious. My period hasn't always been the most regular either and when I had my IUD I never really thought about it again.

The more symptoms the doctor kept listing the more upset I was getting. Harry cut him off and said we understood, hinting for him to stop, which he did. As soon as he left us alone I burst into tears, luckily not waking up Vera who was napping in her stroller. Harry was quick to pull me into his lap, his own eyes leaking silent tears as he coddled me.

I went to open my mouth to apologize but Harry beat me to it. "D-Don't you dare apologize." He said as I nuzzled my face into his neck, soaking it with tears. "I'm sorry b-baby, you don't d-deserve this. But h-hey, at least we d-don't have to deal with a j-jealous Vera. If she's anything l-like me then we'd be in t-trouble." He chuckled, making me lightly smile. "Or w-we can always adopt if we s-still want more kids. We h-have options pretty girl, d-don't worry. I love you, yeah? S-So, so, so, m-much."

Harry and I spent the next few days in bed with Vera, ignoring our outside responsibilities. Harry's been working from home ever since his paternity leave ran out which has been helpful for us, it allowed me to go back to work at school. I heavily debated on calling my mom to talk about it but I was hesitant, I hadn't seen or heard from her since our wedding. I had asked her when I was younger why I had no siblings and she had just told me it was because she didn't want more kids I guess I know the truth now, it wasn't that she didn't want any, she just couldn't. Every single time I picked up the phone to call her, I was bombarded with thoughts of how she's treated me and Harry, how she threw my miscarriage in my face, and how cruel her and dad have been to their own daughter I could never do that to Vera.

I never ended up calling her. It was wishful thinking to even believe that I'd get some sort of emotional support from my own mother. Anne's the one I'd turn to for that but telling her something like this was scary to me because I know she wants more grandchildren. My infertility was going to break her heart and I didn't know if I could handle that.

Rationally, I knew she wouldn't get mad and if anything, she'd be the most supportive person ever but it's still scary. I feel like I'd be letting her down in some way even though I know it's not my fault, I didn't ask for this nor did I want it. I told Harry that we should just bite the bullet and tell her sometime this weekend, which he agreed to but only if I was comfortable with it. I love him so much.

At first, I was extremely upset about it. I'd cry and just feel so down about the fact that I felt like something was so wrong with me. I felt like my body was failing again, I felt defeated. Harry was always so incredible though. He'd remind me time and time again that we had a beautiful rainbow baby and he'd assure me that that's all we needed for a beautiful family. Just us.

I've accepted it now and the more that I think about it, the more I'm okay with having just Vera in our lives. I can just focus on giving her my undivided attention, showering her with love and hugs and so many kisses. My Vera baby deserves all the best.

This realization hasn't slowed Harry and I down when it comes to sex though, we love it too much.

Despite our promise to not make a second baby while they're gone, I'm currently naked, gagged, and bound on Harry's bed as he hovers over me, naked as well. It feels so different being here in his old room. Anne never got rid of it, only changed it so it was more mature now for whenever we wanted to come and stay over.

Memories always invade my head about the time we spent here when we were younger, when we hardly had any responsibilities that seems like so long ago.

He's got me gagged with one of his work ties and my hands are tied together above my head with one of his belts. We had to improvise with our methods of choice, having a child now really limits the amount of space you have when travelling. I didn't mind it though, it just made it all the more exciting.

"God, you l-look so pretty when y-you're submissive like this." Harry murmurs as his hands trail down my body, pinching my nipples and grazing down my sides as he goes. I go to speak but my words aren't coherent, which makes Harry click his tongue. "What was that? I d-didn't quite hear you." He smirks, making my eyes narrow at his cocky self.

I should have been the one to gag and bound him but no, he had to just ask me with those pretty fucking eyes of his and perfect pouty lips. He knew I wouldn't say no to him. Bastard.

I go to move my arms from over my head but Harry is quick to snap his arm out and tightly wrap his hand around my bound wrists. "Haven't even fucked you y-yet and you're already disobeying? M-My baby wants to be punished t-today, hm?" I eagerly nod my head, his words only turning me on more. I can feel my arousal drip out of me and onto the sheets I'm drenched.

He lets go of my wrists once he realizes I won't move my arms again and brings his hand down to slap the side of my tit, making my teeth bite down hard onto the tie as I suck in a harsh breath. I let out a groan and buck my hips up to meet him, needy and desperate for his throbbing dick one that looks in need of being taken care of.

"You know," he starts off, massaging the tit he just slapped, "I'd l-love nothing more than to devour t-that sweet cunt of y-yours, but we don't h-have much time baby." Harry pouts at the realization and his hand comes up to cup my cheek, his thumb delicately tracing my lips. "I wish I d-did though," he continues as his other hand trails down my body to cup me. He smirks as he feels how wet I am for him and drums his fingers against my cunt as he talks. "I'd f-feast on you pretty girl, y-you're my favourite meal. So sweet a-and messy. Just how I like it, yeah? I'd gladly drown i-in you."

I can only groan at his words, my eyes transfixed on his blown-out pupils. I attempt to pucker my lips against his thumb, but the tie halts that immediately. Harry see's my frustration and leans down to press a soft kiss to my bottom lip, and then my top. As he pulls back, he slaps my cunt which makes me jerk on the bed, my eyes squeezing shut at the sensitivity.

"Now, let's put u-us both out of our misery," he whispers as he climbs off of me to kneel beside me. "Get on y-your knees and face the headboard, h-hands on top of it."

I quickly obey and use my bound hands to roll over and push myself up onto my knees as Harry simply watches as he strokes himself, his pre-cum soaking his dick entirely. I almost moan at the sight before I swiftly turn to face the headboard. I rest on my knees and lean forward to grasp the top of the headboard with my bound hands, arching my back just for him.

My breath hitches as I feel Harry come up behind me, his hands grabbing at the sides of my ass. "A-All pretty and perched just f-for me," he murmurs as he slaps the side of my ass. I jerk forward at the feeling, my hands tightening on the headboard. My head drops as he massages the probably reddened area and I can't help but to moan as I feel his dick lightly move over my cunt, teasing the both of us as he soaks it in my arousal.

I feel his hands brush over my spine, his fingers softly trailing over it and up my back. Goosebumps arise over my entire body when I feel Harry's lips press against my shoulder blades, making me shiver under him. "I love the w-way you react to my touch, the way your b-body is m-made just for me. I love you." He says, breathing against my back and lining his cock against my center.

He still makes no moves to push into me, only stroking himself against my wet cunt which makes me let out a muffled groan against the gag. I feel Harry's hand come up to the gag, and he holds it for a moment before speaking. "Can't hear that b-beautiful voice of yours with this in t-the way. I wanna hear you f-fully." He yanks the gag out, letting it fall and freeing my mouth to be as loud as it needs to.

I drop my head forward, my bound hands gripping the headboard even tighter as he teases me with his pretty lips again, brushing them against my skin. He circles his tip against me, holding it there momentarily and I suck in a gasp, impatiently awaiting his next move. He stills behind me and I can't help but to whimper out quietly, making a move to try and push back against Harry. "Please." I whisper out and Harry grabs my waist, his fingers digging into my skin as he holds me in place.

"Always so g-greedy, baby." He says, his thumb brushing over my skin lightly. I'm so fucking desperate, I can feel my arousal dripping down my legs and feeling him this close to me but not doing anything is driving me insane. "Harry, fuck-" I choke out, arching my hips back and this time Harry lets me, his tip pushing into me.

We both moan simultaneously, and he fills me up completely, stretching me out like only he does. His hands on my waist brush up and down, tingling all my senses. I never want him to stop touching me. He stays still inside of me as his right hand moves up to my front trailing up to my tits, and he squeezes it lightly before toying with my nipple.

I arch further into Harry at the touch and a groan leaves my lips. "Oh my god, please never stop touching me like this." I say, and Harry pinches it between his thumb and finger, his hips grinding into me. "Tell me b-baby," he says, his hands moving to my other tit, "How do you like m-me touching y-you?"

I don't say anything, too wound up in how good Harry feels filling me up and he pinches my nipple again before pulling back, only to slam into me hard, making the bedpost hit the wall. "When I a-ask you something, answer m-me." I gasp out at his sudden movement, throwing my head back and letting my hair fall down my back, pleasure coursing through me as he picks up his speed.

"I love how you kiss me with your lips, I love how your fingers feel against my body. God Harry, shit-" I groan out when he pushes into me again, going even deeper than before. "I love how perfectly your hands cup every inch of my body, and how they trail over every inch of my skin "

Harry cuts me off with a loud groan, muttering a quiet "fuck" under his breath as he grabs the tie again. "Need to shut you up a-again." He spits out, kneeling behind me and using the tie to gag my mouth again, shutting me up immediately. "As much as I-I love hearing you speak, those words were e-enough to make me almost come and baby......I'm n-not done with you yet."

His words make me push back against him, jerking my body into his and I moan out loudly, muffled behind the gag. Harry holds my hips and begins mercilessly pushing in and out of me, his fingers digging into my skin almost as if he can't hold himself back. My knuckles brush against the wall as the headboard moves in rhythm with Harry's thrusts, but I can't find it in myself to move my hands, I like the pain too much.

"So. Fucking. Perfect." He grunts out with every thrust and I'm merely a rag doll, my hands holding the headboard as my head falls forward. Every sound I make is muffled and I know my teeth have to be leaving dents in the silk fabric from how hard my jaw is clenching. My hair cascades down both sides of my face and I'm choking back moans and whimpers but it's no point, it's like my body has a mind of its own.

The sudden tugging of my hair has my eyes going wide in alert, my neck craning back. "Such a-a fuckin' cockslut," Harry murmurs, his hands yanking on my hair. I let out a cry at the burning sensation in my scalp but I only arch my back even more, loving the way he's treating me as if I'm filth.

My eyes shut briefly for a moment as he slams into me from behind when I feel the gag being removed from my mouth once again for a second time tonight. I barely have any time to even question what he's doing before he's pulling out of me and spinning me around, throwing me on the bed again so my back hits the soft sheets under me. My hands are still tied together my desperation to get out of them is becoming more prominent.

Harry runs his eyes over me, hungrily taking me in as he stays on his knees above me, his cock glistening in my arousal. His gaze flickers over every part of my body, starting at my wet cunt, moving up my stomach and raking over my tits, only to come and rest on my face where he smirks at me. "Pretty, pretty, p-pretty." He mutters and I whimper at his words. My hands pull at the restraint and his eyes flicker up to them, only for his smirk to widen even more as he takes in my helpless state.

My eyes move down his body which is covered in a sheen of sweat, before they fixate on his cock. Harry notices my stare and brings his hand down to pump himself a few times, coating his palm in my arousal and his pre-cum. He lets go of his cock to show me his wet palm and my jaw drops as I watch his tongue come out and flatten against it, letting him lick a long stripe up his palm to clean it up.

I clench at the sight as he does it again, keeping his eyes on me as he hums in satisfaction. He leans over me, his hands splaying on either side of my body as he stares down at me, cocking his head to the side and smiling at me. "Open, y-you whore," he whispers, making me groan as I do what he says, my tongue flattened and ready. He spits into my mouth letting me taste us, and his eyes stay glued to mine as I curl my tongue in and swallow, smirking as his jaw tenses at the sight.

His eyes flicker away from my face to look at his hands as they slowly move up my legs, hooking under them and bringing them up to his shoulders. He hooks my feet behind his neck as my thighs press against my chest. This new position has me so exposed, I love it.

"You o-okay?" He asks me quietly and I nod at him, making him smile at me. "Good." He mutters out before he's lining himself up to my wet cunt again and slipping himself back into me. With the way I'm laying, this new position allows him to fill me up so full. He hits so deep inside of me, it has me trembling already and making my hands twist and turn in their restraints. I can't help but to groan out freely now, being free from the gag.

I watch him grunt as he increases his speed. I know this new position isn't gonna let either of last long, we both are so close to our ends and it's prominent in the way my legs shake and his jaw clenches. My stomach tightens with every thrust and I can't stop my moans from escaping past my lips. "Fuck, fuck, fuck. Harry-" I choke out, closing my eyes and relishing in the feeling of him as he drives into me, my hands forming fists. "You feel so good, you fuck me so well."

His breathing increases as the words slip out of my mouth and he tightens his fingers on my legs, driving himself even harder into me. He pulls out, only to slam into me again and he hits a deep spot within me making me let out a sudden gasp. "Oh my God, just like that."

Harry bites down harshly on his bottom lip and I can't stop looking at his face as he fucks himself hard into me. His cheeks are flushed, his glasses perched on the tip of his nose, a sheen of sweat over his face and his lips are so entirely swollen, I have the urge to press them to mine and never stop.

Harry gives me another hard thrust before he abruptly pulls out, forcing my legs to drop off his shoulders. My pussy throbs in the absence of his dick as I give him a confused look. "Need y-your hands on me," he mumbles, reaching up to undo the belt wrapped around my wrists. I smile at his words, feeling relief now that I finally get to touch him like I've wanted to this entire time. I miss his fingers between my own, I miss tracing his tattoos, I miss his warm skin.

Harry gets the belt loosened and he quickly tosses it on the floor, his fingers lightly massaging the red marks I know are there. "Sorry babe," he mutters before leaning down to kiss me quickly. He pushes back into me as we kiss and I take this opportunity to bring my arms down so I can cup his cheek, ignoring the ache in my shoulders.

Harry rests his dick inside of me as he attacks my lips, my hands threading through his damp strands and yanking hard, making up for lost contact. Harry groans against my lips, nipping my bottom lip as I hold him impossibly closer to me. I let my hands slide down his back and trail up to rest on his chest as Harry sucks on my bottom lip, making me moan.

Harry keeps our lips attached as he rolls us onto our sides, our chests flush against one another. Harry slides a hand down my side to cup the back of my thigh, hooking it over his waist as he slides his leg between my own, his dick still resting inside of me. "Want you c-close baby, this okay?" He mutters against my swollen lips, trailing them down my neck. "Mhm," I hum as he slowly begins to move his hips against mine, sighing at the feeling.

Harry gets his rhythm going as he begins to snap his hips faster against mine, the closeness between us being everything I needed, especially given the fact that I haven't been able to touch him at all. My hands splay against the back of his shoulders as Harry's mouth attacks my neck, his hips harshly meeting my own.

I feel Harry's lips drag over my collarbone as he pants into me, his warm breath sending goosebumps to arise all over my body. "Fuck, Harry," I groan as he grinds our centers together, stimulating my swollen clit. His hand trails down my back to rest over my ass before he harshly grips it, holding it to gain momentum as he fucks himself hard into me, jolting me on the bed.

"Tight f-fuckin' cunt you have, swallows m-my cock perfectly." Harry mumbles into my shoulder, sucking harshly there. I can't stop the whimper that falls from my lips as he grunts into my neck, his stomach tensing against mine as he begins to get sloppy, only pushing me closer to my end. "Fuckin' s-slice of heaven. M-Mine, mine, mine," he chants, his thrusts getting harder with each claim of ownership over me.

"God Harry," I pant, his fingers curling into my back, "You're so good to me. My sweet little cunt was made just for you, so wet and warm for your cock and yours alone." My mouth parts as Harry's thrusts get rougher which only build the pressure in my lower stomach, making it tense hard.

"You take m-me so well, you r-ruined me after that n-night in the library, made me y-yours for life, and now you're mine. Mine." Harry pants into my neck, my cunt clenching around him with every thrust. "You are m-mine—" a hard thrust, "you'll always b-be mine. My Ally" another jolting thrust, "m-my fuckin' Ally baby. Forever. Your cunt is mine, y-your lips are mine, your entire b-being is mine."

My hands claw at the back of his neck as his words just about send me over the edge, I can't even utter a proper response. "You're mine, yeah? S-Say it." He demands as he bottoms out in me, grinding our centers together, pushing down hard on my clit. "Say i-it and I'll l-let you come."

Harry's hips begin to snap harder into me, my legs already trembling around him. I dig my nails into the back of his neck as I attempt to undo the pout in my lips and form the words he so desperately wants to hear. He groans into my neck at the pain, making me smirk.

"I'm yours, all yours. Every part of me is yours to use at your disposal, I aim to please you sir." I whisper in his ear, groaning as he bites down onto my neck, drawing blood. "My wet cunt is yours sir, my cock-sucking lips are yours sir, I'm forever yours. I'm such a good girl for you sir, you and only you."

"Oh g-g-god." Harry trembles, suddenly stilling inside of me. His hand jerkily sneaks down to rub hard circles on my clit as he abruptly comes, his legs shaking against my own. "A-Ally, fuck-" He chokes out as I sporadically clench around him, my own orgasm suddenly hitting me like a wave.

I grasp the back of Harry's head as I burrow my face against the side of his, my eyes wiring shut. "Ally," Harry murmurs as he comes, "m-my sweet sweet Ally, my p-pretty girl." He slurs into my ear, making me whimper. My entire body is on fire as my orgasm rocks through me, my mind going completely blank. Only Harry has ever made me feel like this, he's the only man for me.

"I love you," I moan out, keeping our chests pressed tight against one another. I feel Harry come down from his high as I ride the last little bit out, my legs jerking on the bed. Our sweaty chests expand against one another as I come back down, my eyes opening to see Harry's face buried into my neck, his damp strands of hair resting against my chin. "I love y-you too," he mutters softly, sponging wet kisses against my neck as we recover.

My body feels like jello as I lay on the bed with Harry, the smell of sex prominent in the stagnant air we're surrounded in. Harry curls further into me, cuddling up to me as his dick softens inside me. My hands find home in his hair, twirling the damp strands as his cool glasses poke against my warm skin. It feels nice to lay here with him like this and not have to worry about Vera or make sure she's okay, it's nice to just be Harry baby and Ally baby for a little bit, even if it's just for a few minutes.

"Do you r-remember how sex-crazed we were w-when we were younger?" Harry asks, and I can feel him smile against my neck before puckering a kiss against it. "Younger?" I repeat, "Christ Harry we're still young, stop that. But yes, I remember, and I miss it. If only Vera wasn't such a cockblock." I laugh as Harry hums against my neck.

His hand curls against my back, the heat between us comforting. "My apologies," he sarcastically mutters, making me laugh and pull his head up to meet mine. His tired eyes and lazy smile make him look infinitely more attractive. "And d-don't be mean, Vera baby d-doesn't mean to," he adds, as his fingers trail over the side of my face. My eyes roll at his protectiveness over her over my little joke, but it also warms my heart.

I push his glasses up the bridge of his nose before I tuck a stray curl behind his ear, taking in his beauty. "I used to sneak into your room when you babysat Raya," I reminisce, "And then you'd tuck her into bed before coming in here to see me in your favourite set of mine, the dark green one." Harry presses a soft kiss against my lips as he hums, "Mmmm, I miss t-that set. I need to b-buy you another one like that." I cup his cheek and run my thumb over it, "Just don't break the straps this time, yeah?"

Harry only chuckles as he smooths his hand up my back, his touch eliciting goosebumps all over my body. "I'll t-try my absolute hardest babe, I s-swear." He winks, only making me pinch his cheek. I wince as Harry pulls out of me slowly, his lips puckering kisses all over my lips as he does so in an attempt to soothe the discomfort.

I give him a light grin as he rolls out of bed to scoop me up and bring me to the toilet. Our aftercare routine has been the same for years now but I wouldn't change a thing about it. Harry plops me on the toilet, muttering out a quiet "pee" before he exits the bathroom, letting me clean up. 

It's only mere seconds later that Harry comes back in, a fresh set of clothes for me in his hands. "Thank you pretty boy," I tell him, chuckling as his cheeks tint pink like always when I call him that. "'M just gonna shower quickly, I'll be right out." I lean up to kiss his cheek before he leaves, but he doesn't do so before pinching my ass.

I hop into the shower for a quick body wash before getting out and wrapping myself up in my towel, inspecting the clothes Harry brought me as I moisturize. I smile to myself as I see Harry's old KISS t-shirt, one he gave me in high school. I ended up cutting it a few years back so it was cropped on me, not remembering that it wasn't a shirt that I bought, but Harry's.

I remember panicking on my floor in my dorm room once I had realized what I had done, hoping Harry wouldn't be too upset with me. He ended up coming over for a surprise visit during the middle of my breakdown and was witness to my entire freakout. As soon as I finished profusely apologizing he only laughed before cupping my face. "It's a-alright Ally baby, I gave y-you that shirt, i-it's yours. You can d-do whatever you want w-with it, e-except throw it out."

I throw the t-shirt on and immediately feel comforted by the softness of it, memories flooding my mind of Harry and I. I lightly scrunch the bottom of the shirt in my hands as I briefly relive them before I throw my underwear and jeans on and fix my hair.

As I come out of the bathroom I see Harry sitting on the edge of the bed in his boxers on his phone, smiling down at it. I go over and sit beside him, my head resting on his shoulder as he shows me his screen. It's a picture of Tris and Sophie and their daughter, Isabella. They used a donor and Sophie carried her to term for them. She was so nervous about her pregnancy so she leaned on me a lot and it made us closer, something I was grateful for. Isabella is only a few months old now but she's got the chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen, it makes me want to squish them. "She's so cute," I smile, watching as Harry replies to Tris' text. "Yeah, s-she is."

Harry locks his phone and throws it onto the bed behind us before he kisses my head and stands up, heading over to our suitcase. He grabs new clothes and heads into the bathroom but not before giving me a wink, leaving me alone in the room. I hear the shower turn on as the front door opens downstairs, and I immediately perk up at the sound of Vera blabbing. I've missed her even though it's only been a few hours.

I bolt out of the room and down the stairs, smiling so bright when I see Vera in Raya's arms, her head on her shoulder. "Veeeeera," I sing, immediately making her head snap over to me, her arms outstretched and eyes squinted. "Mama!" She cries, giggling as I take her from Raya and hold her up high over my head. She's got her basic words down pat now, but sometimes when she tries to speak a sentence she slurs the words together.

It's the cutest thing when her 'thank you' sounds like 'phank yew' I always tease Harry that she came out British. She's also most likely going to need glasses when she's older too according to the doctor. Like father, like daughter.

"Hi my sweet girl, did you have fun with grandma and aunty Raya?" I ask as I tickle her, making her head nuzzle into my neck. "Yes!" She happily cheers, "so much fun." I kiss the top of her head before giving Anne and Raya a kiss on the cheek, moving out of the way so they can unload their stuff in the kitchen.

I hug Vera to my chest, swinging us both around softly as she giggles into my neck and I can't help but smile widely at the sounds that leave her mouth. "I love you so much." I mumble out, turning my head to the side and pressing multiple kisses to her cheek, feeling her squirm against me.

I'm quick to drop her down to the floor and watch as she waddles around, clapping her hands and peering up at us with a wide smile on her face. She's so fucking cute. "You're excited to see your dadda aren't you?" I ask her and she just runs around chanting a high "dadda", making all of us laugh.

Vera follows us into the kitchen where I begin to help Anne and Raya put away the groceries. "How was town?" I ask them as I give Vera the apples and help her put them in the crisper. "A bit busier because of the reunion, but nothing we couldn't handle," Anne says as she packs the bags away.

I pick Vera up and set her on the counter between Raya and I as I help her empty the sugar packets into the bowl they keep them in. "That's good," I comment, smiling as Vera shakes one of the packets and is fascinated by the sound the sugar makes. "I'm just glad I didn't see any of those guys from your high school, I would have yelled at them for being so mean to my brother," Raya muttered, making my heart sink.

I haven't thought about them in years, and knowing that they're probably in town for the reunion right now angers me. I selfishly hope they've had miserable lives, more miserable than Harry's time in high school. I'm not one to hold a grudge but I do when it comes to them and Kelly and everyone else who picked on Harry for no reason.

"Yeah, well if I saw them....you guys would have to bail me out of jail." I say quietly as Raya finishes unboxing the sugar packets, moving away to put them in the cupboard. They chuckle at my words, thinking I'm joking, but I'm not quite sure I am. They were so terrible to Harry, and just thinking about it fills my heart with even more hatred towards them.

"Mama, sug-ah!" Vera perks up, making a smile grace my features. "That's right honey, this is sugar. Sweet, sweet, sugar!" I coo, taking the packet she still has in her hands and shaking it in front of her face. Vera's eyes narrow in on the packet as I shake it before I boop her in the nose with it, making her giggle.

"Now you do it to me Vera," I tell her, grinning as she takes the packet into her little hand and copies my actions, booping my nose with it. She lets out an excited laugh before Raya and Anne come up to stand on either side of me to let Vera boop their noses with it too.

She boops us all again, shrieking laughter escaping past her lips, her legs kicking against the lower cabinets. It always amuses me how the smallest things make kids excited like this, such as booping our noses with something as simple as a sugar packet. She's such a happy baby, she takes after her dad for sure.

"Is t-that my favourite girl I h-hear?" Harry says right on cue, turning the corner. His hair lays in wet strands on his head and he's got on blue jeans with a simple graphic t-shirt. His glasses are perched on his nose and I can make out the simple addition of highlighter to his cheeks. It makes me wanna jump his bones, again.

"Dadda! Dadda!" Vera cheers as I set her down onto the ground, smiling as she walks over to her dad, her most favourite person on the entire planet. I watch with a smile on my face as he bends down to pick her up, blowing a raspberry into her neck which makes her scream in laughter. "Hi Vera b-baby," he whispers. He's so good with her, it's crazy to me he had any doubts about being a good father.

He continues to bounce her up and down, holding one of her hands in his own as he pretends to dance with her and my heart clenches watching the two of them interact. He absolutely adores her with everything in him and it's so evident in the way he treats her and dotes on her.

Vera buries her face into Harry's neck and rests her head on his shoulder, hugging herself to him as he runs his hands over her back, mumbling things into her ear. I watch as he walks towards Anne, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before doing the same to Raya.

He finally comes to stand beside me, and I immediately lean against him, feeling his warmth pressed into my skin. "I wanna take A-Ally and Vera to the diner tonight, show Vera where m-mommy and daddy spent their w-weekends." My face flushes and I can't help but to reach up and kiss his cheek, smiling as Harry's own cheeks tint at the action.

"That's sweet Harry," Anne comments as she looks over at us. "Sap," Raya teases, laughing as Harry races over to her with Vera held out in front of him. "A-Attack your Aunt Raya, Vera, she's b-being mean." I can't help but to chuckle as Harry uses Vera's hand to mess up Raya's hair and I don't miss the smile of accomplishment on his face.

Harry eventually stops and fixes Raya's hair before he kisses the top of her head in apology, causing Raya to curl up into Harry's side, opposite to Vera. I smile as I see Anne secretly take a photo of them before they disband I'll need to ask her for a copy later.

"I'm just gonna go get a sweater babe, then we can go." I tell him, watching as he swivels around to face me. "G-Grab a sweater for V t-too, I don't want h-her getting cold in there." I nod before rushing upstairs to grab myself a cardigan and one for Vera too, one that'd match her dress.

I grab my phone before I go back down to see Harry and Vera waiting for me by the door, shoes on. I hand Harry Vera's cardigan and he puts it on her as I slide my shoes on, putting my own cardigan on as well. "We match Vera," I tell her, flapping my cardigan and her own. She giggles and reaches up for my hand to hold as we walk to the car, "Match, yes!"

Once we get her into the car, we begin our short drive to the diner. It's always comforting but nostalgic seeing the familiar streets that were once a part of our everyday lives. It brings back so many memories, starting with our high school days, then moving to our proposal, and then finally our wedding day one of the best days of my life.

As much as we didn't enjoy our time here as much as others did, it still holds a special place in our hearts and it'll forever be a place that we cherish. It brought me so many good things, so many beautiful pieces of life. It brought me Harry.

We reach the diner pretty quickly, the whole drive being consumed by my thoughts of this small town and the people who used to live here with us. It isn't until Harry is opening my door with Vera attached to his hip that I snap out of my thoughts and look up at him. "You a-alright pretty?" He asks me and I grin up at him, taking his outstretched hand into my own and getting out.

I hum, nodding my head at him before looking at Vera and tickling her softly. "I'm perfect." I lean up and kiss Harry on the cheek before we all walk into the familiar place, one that has become so special to us throughout our life.

Harry and I slide into the booth with Harry putting a booster seat beside him so Vera can sit beside her dad. I reach into my bag and pull out her colouring book and crayons which Vera spots immediately, kicking her legs under the table. It's math themed but Vera doesn't even notice that, much to Harry's disappointment. She just likes all the shapes of the numbers, and colouring them in of course.

I slide them over to her and watch as she excitedly flips the book open, immediately grabbing the red crayon to colour in the math teacher on the page. Red is her favourite colour right now but I swear it changes every week or so. Harry's trying to get her into the colour blue, his favourite colour, but it's a lost cause.

Harry grasping my right hand interrupts my fixation on Vera and I look over to Harry who's got my hand in his, our fingers interlocked on top of the table. "Hi Ally b-baby," he says softly, squeezing my hand three times. He rests his chin on his free palm as he stares at me, and his gaze makes me blush. Even ten years later and he still manages to get me flustered from just one simple glance, I hate him for it. "Hi Harry baby."

"Someone's sitting in o-our spot," he says, jerking his head over to the corner booth, also known as 'our spot'. I turn my head to see a young couple sitting there, sharing a chocolate milkshake between the two of them, two straws protruding from the top of it. I smile at the sight remembering when that used to be Harry and I except with a strawberry milkshake which I would force him to get.

"We spent our entire night cuddled up in that booth after that disastrous graduation dinner with my parents," I whisper, my heart hurting as I remember how Harry cried in the parking lot. The hours we spent together in that booth right after though made up for how horribly we felt for those few minutes we spent with my parents, any time spent with my Harry always makes me feel better.

I turn back to see Harry about to open his mouth before the waitress appears, wanting to take our order. "Can we get three milkshakes please, one medium strawberry, one medium vanilla and then a kids sized chocolate one? And two orders of fries as well please." I speak up as Harry squeezes my hand. Vera perks up as she registers the order. "Choco!' She exclaims, making Harry lean over and stroke her head. "Yeah s-sweetness, we got your c-choco milkshake, don't worry."

The waitress leaves the table as Harry continues talking to her. "What do y-you say to mama f-for getting you the milkshake?" Harry asks Vera, tucking a strand of her curly hair behind her ear. Vera looks over at me, crayon clutched tightly in her hand. "Thank you," she whispers in her slurred voice, making my heart melt. I already know I'm going to be a crying mess when she's able to pronounce her words properly.

"You're most welcome baby," I say, reaching over to boop her nose to hear her giggle. Harry leans down to kiss the top of her head as she shoves a pink crayon in his direction, "Colour!" Harry chuckles as he takes the crayon and pulls the book closer to him to help her colour the chalkboard full of math equations. I sneakily snap a picture of the two of them before peering over to watch them colour together.

Vera notices me watching so she grabs another crayon and holds it out in front of her for me to take, "Help, mama!" She exclaims, making Harry's eyes flit up to meet mine. "Yeah mama, h-help us. Don't be lazy n-now." Harry teases, pushing the book a tad closer to me, "I know y-you're just dying to c-colour the professor's ruler."

I shake my head as my eyes roll, my feet lightly kicking Harry's under the table. He traps my feet with his and keeps them intertwined with his as we all silently colour, Vera making us switch colours every few minutes to keep the drawing "pretty and bright."

The sound of the bell over the front door chimes and I can't help but to look up and see who has entered the diner, but I wish I didn't. I wish I didn't recognize them but their stuck-up facial expressions have remained after all this time, ten years later. Kelly and Matt's hands are conjoined as they immediately spot me at the table and I go rigid at the sight.

Harry feels my legs tense against his and he shoots his head up in worry, scanning my features. "What's wrong?" He asks before he notices my eyes transfixed on something, that something is an ever-slowly approaching Kelly and Matt. Harry's head swivels around to see exactly what, or who I'm looking at, and I also feel his legs tense against mine as he lands on them. "Fuck," I mutter under my breath as my eyes shoot to Vera who thankfully is still colouring without a care in the world, oblivious to it all.

As Kelly and Matt stand at the edge of our table, I notice Harry's arm come around Vera and he subtly tugs her closer to him as if to protect her. I don't miss the way their eyes widen at the sight of her, putting two and two together. "Hello Styles, and Ally," Matt says, eyes flitting between the two of us. Harry squirms in his seat as I clear my throat, eyes narrowed. "Hi." I deadpan.

"Who's this little cutie?" Kelly asks as her arm begins reaching forward towards Vera. I'm quick to snap my hand out and grab her wrist, preventing her from getting any closer. "Don't touch her." I seethe, letting her arm go as she yanks it out from my grasp.

I briefly glance at Harry to see his eyes flitting from my face to land on my hand which has come to rest on the table, his pupils dilating as his tongue comes out to lick his lips. My brows raise as Harry's eyes catch mine again and he shifts in his seat, clearing his throat with pink cheeks. There's no way my harsh words to Kelly are getting him aroused like this. Jesus Christ.

"Aw Ally, I thought we were friends?" Kelly asks and I bring my eyes back to her. I can't hide the scoff that leaves my lips at her words. "We were never friends, and I sure as hell don't give you permission to touch my daughter Kelly." I sneer out, giving her a pointed look.

I hate that they both are even talking to us, if it were up to me I'd never even give them the time of day. They don't deserve that from us. "Did you h-have something to say to u-us or....?" Harry speaks up and I almost laugh at his words.

Kelly directs her gaze to Harry this time, quick to smirk at him as her eyes linger on him for a moment. I hear him clear his throat beside me uncomfortably and I know he's getting nervous, I hate this. I rub my foot against his ankle under the table before I clear my throat a couple times to make her stop looking at him. Kelly turns back to me and I cock my brows at her, urging her to try and speak again, challenging her.

"You two going to the reunion tomorrow?" Matt suddenly asks, his fingers drumming against the edge of the table. I go to open my mouth but am interrupted by Vera's hand shooting out to grab Matt's hand, stilling his movements. "Stop," she instructs, making me stifle a laugh. Any other time I would tell her to add 'please' but I'll let it slide for Matt, he doesn't deserve her niceness.

Matt slips his hand out from under her tiny palm. "Sorry little lady," he says to her, making her smile as she goes back to her colouring, not bothering to pay any more attention to him. That's my fucking girl.

"Nice to see she doesn't take after her fumbling father," Matt spits at us, making my fists clench under the table. I shoot my eyes over to Harry to see him fidget as he looks down at the table. I hate seeing him like this, as if we're back in high school again, it makes my protectiveness rise. "Nice to see you still haven't changed since high school, still an annoying good for nothing prick I see."

Harry smirks down at the table as both Matt and Kelly glare at me. "I thought you'd have given up the act already of being the girl who gets with the joke of the class just to make herself feel better, but I guess not." Kelly sneers, "Or maybe it's the other way around. Our parents are still friends you know, they talk about us. Maybe Harry only stuck around because of your m—"

"Do you e-ever not t-talk complete and utter s-shit? I'd choose y-your next words very w-wisely if I were you," Harry threatens, nudging his foot against mine for comfort.

This is exactly what I didn't want to happen this weekend, but we were stupid to think we could have a blissful weekend just the three of us without running into someone from our past.

The waitress suddenly appears with our fries and milkshakes, causing Vera to squirm excitedly in her seat as her milkshake is placed in front of her. Harry's only gonna allow her to have a few sips of it but I know Vera won't throw a fit because it's her dadda that's telling her — she'd do anything he asked.

"If you d-don't mind," Harry starts, ignoring their stares as he helps Vera sip her shake, "I'd like to e-enjoy my meal with m-my wife and daughter, without you t-two anywhere near us. G-Goodbye, hope to see y-you never."

Harry's quick dismissal of them makes me smirk and I have to roll my lips into my mouth so as to not laugh in their faces. He was so blunt it was comical.

I turn away from them and lean over to look at Vera, helping her get situated and tear up some fries for her before I look back to see Kelly and Matt still standing in the same spot, staring at us. I raise my brows at them, cocking my head towards them as Harry's hand comes to rest on my knee under the table. "Yes? Can we help you with anything else?" I snarkily ask and watch as Kelly's cheeks become flushed.

She shakes her head at me, "We just wanted to see how you two were-" She starts up and I cut her off before she can get any further. "And you did. We're doing great, fantastic actually. I've got the best husband and the most beautiful child, my life couldn't be any better. Goodbye." I say smiling to myself, and I feel Harry's hand squeeze my knee in agreement.

They both look between us, and I watch as Kelly opens her mouth to say something before she immediately shuts it, at a loss for words. I notice Matt tug at her hand and Kelly looks at him before they silently turn and walk away, leaving us alone. Thank god.

Harry picks up my hand, interlocking our fingers together and I'm quick to look at him, watching as his face holds a soft smile, mine mirroring his own. "I love you." He mumbles out to me and I lean over the table to kiss his cheek. "I love you too." I murmur. Harry grabs a fry and shoves it into my mouth, making me laugh as I munch on it. "H p-plus A plus V for life, y-yeah?" He says after taking a sip of his milkshake. My cheeks flush and I nod, "Yeah, for life."

Vera suddenly squealing breaks us out of our moment, and we turn to look at her only to see her hands and face covered in milkshake that's way too much for her. "Such a m-messy girl." Harry says to her softly, grabbing a few napkins to clean up her hands.

I watch as Harry rubs his nose against hers, tickling her stomach and pretending to eat her fingers before kissing them every time he wipes one of them. My heart clenches at their interaction and right now, sitting here, I know that I'm more complete than I've ever been in my life.

Who knew that a simple fun night in a vacant library would turn into this. Where the two of us, mere strangers and polar opposites, would become so much more than that, so much more than labels put on us.

He's my Harry baby, my pretty boy, my sparkle boy, and I'm his Ally baby, his pretty girl, his sparkle girl.

We've grown so much together, been through the most and gone through the lowest of lows but there is no one else I'd rather have in my life by my side. We've come out stronger, healthier, and happier in the end, the only things that matter to the two of us.

Harry baby and Ally baby.

Author's Note: We can't believe LP is over :( Thank you guys for sticking around and reading Ally baby & Harry baby's story <3

We can't wait to start Shark Bait now!! And maybe another short story too....

We love you all, stay safe and have a milkshake and fries <3

A & S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 39.4K 83
[COMPLETED] "And as for owning you, princess" He pauses, hissing between his teeth. "When I decide you're mine, I know exactly what to do to ruin you...
5.2K 353 14
|CROSSROADS x LEAP YEAR | Eighteen-year-old April Lewis flees her troubled home, desperate to escape her emotionally distant, controlling mom, and se...
2.6K 89 4
During the battle of gojo and Sukana, their fight was so devastating that the universe started to reset. In the last-ditch effort, Sukana ripped off...
18.5K 1K 49
Y/N Yaxley in another life started her schooling at Beauxbatons but in a new life she meets Hermione Granger her first year at Hogwarts they become t...