❝𝐎 𝐔 𝐓 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐄❞

Oleh Mid-NightCrisis

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐋 𝐄 𝐓 𝐄 𝐃 ✔︎ 【𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐂𝐄𝐎! 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫】 ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿... Lebih Banyak

☁︎ᴢᴇʀᴏ☁︎
☁︎ᴏɴᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴏ☁︎
☁︎ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ☁︎
☁︎ғᴏᴜʀ☁︎
☁︎ғɪᴠᴇ☁︎
☁︎sɪx☁︎
☁︎sᴇᴠᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴇɪɢʜᴛ☁︎
☁︎ɴɪɴᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ•☁︎
☁︎ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ•☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ☁︎
☁︎ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ☁︎
☁︎ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ☁︎

☁︎ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ☁︎

6.4K 217 265
Oleh Mid-NightCrisis

◤◢◣◤◢◣ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ◢◣◤◢◣◤

Please play the song up top and let it play throughout this whole epilogue.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

┊       ┊             ┊       ┊

┊       ┊       ☆       ┊        ┊

┊        ☆                  ☆           ┊

★                                              ★

Six years later.

"We have a special guest, actually two special guests! Please welcome, Daisuke Suzuki and his son Daiki Suzuki!" Daisuke walked in while his six year old son held his hand trying to hide behind his leg as the crowd applaud them. Daiki looked exactly like Daisuke, his dark hair, his dark black eyes. They looked so innocent, this was his very first time coming onto live TV. Daisuke sat down letting go of his hand as Daiki sat close beside him.

"Wow! It's been six years since you last came here Mr Suzuki, I don't know if you remember." He nodded smiling somehow remembering how this talk host was a waste of his time, but the public knew of Daisuke's son's birth. And when he announced he was married when the paparazzi caught a ring on his finger. "Has it been that long?" The blonde one chuckled making the crowd chuckle, the talk show host remembered the first time he's talked to him. It was very hard to start a conversation, and he had to be extremely careful to what he says.

"It's still a surprise that just two years ago, you gotten married, and now you have a son! Not to mention the other one being with it's mother." He nodded as Daiki's ears perked up from hearing the word mother. "Yes, countless people have told me that. They didn't expect me to have a family."

"If you don't mind Mr Suzuki, but when are we going to meet your wife Mrs Suzuki? We only seen her in pictures." Pictures were displayed in the screen revealing you holding Daiki's hand with a sunhat on and shaded glasses, while Daisuke was holding his daughter. "I'm afraid you can't, she's very secretive about herself and wishes to stay out of the public's eye. I hope you respect that." He quickly nodded as more pictures showed up, a picture of him holding your hand.

"That's Mommy!" Daiki pointed as Daisuke nodded lowering his hand. "Yes, that's Mommy." The host smiled. "Is your son already knowing the way of handling businesses?" He shook his head as Daiki played with Daisuke's long fingers. "No, he's still too young. Me and my wife talked about it, we would like for him to have his childhood." He glanced at a picture of you holding daiki as he was smiling big. "Is he a momma's boy?" Daisuke was keeping him back, that's when he lifted his hand and that's when daiki sprung up running to the screen as a picture of you was shown. "Daddy! That's Mommy!" He looked back at him then at you. Daisuke smiled nodding his head. "He is." The crowd awed seeing a young Daisuke. "When you were a boy, you started at a very young age didn't you?"

He exhaled sitting back as Daiki came back jumping on his chest making him grunt as the host and the crowd laughed. "Daiki, stop it. Sit down." He lifted him up making him sit down as his black eyes wandered. "Yes, I started at a younger age then Daiki, then I became CEO faster."

"How is life as the chairman? You have a beautiful wife, two beautiful children, and you no longer live at the Suzuki building and you now live on private property. Oh! Not to mention, you had a secret wedding." Daiki nudged Daisuke as he held one of his hands to stop it. "It's more busy, more hectic, but I've been busy for the last twenty nine years. I'm really lucky to have my wife by my side blessing me with two kids." Daiki was only five years old, while his daughter a year old. Daisuke was now twenty nine years old, while you were twenty five.

"Daddy, I wanna go home."

"In a minute."

"I'm sorry in advance for bringing this up Mr Suzuki, but how are you feeling after your father's death?" Of course he didn't care, why would he care for someone saying all the things he said and still have the courage trying to bribe you with money. "It's been six years, I'm doing better. I'm sure he's proud of me." He smiled as the host nodded checking the time. "Well, thank you Mr Suzuki! And your son for joining us." He nodded standing up making Daiki stand up cling onto his pants. "Can we expect you back here in a few years young Daiki?" Daisuke looked down seeing his son shaking his head. "Oh what a shame!" He chuckled making Daisuke pick him up as the two resembled each other that anyone could look at. "He'll warm up to it, well. I must be going." The host bowed as the crowd applaud seeing Daisuke walk off as bodyguards walked behind Daisuke.

"Can we go see mommy now?"

He nodded pinching his chubby cheeks. "Yes, but we need to make a stop first."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You had just seen Daisuke walk off the stage sighing slicking back your hair carrying little Izumi. Your daughter. "Da?" You nodded smiling. "Yes, your daddy." She smiled pulling on your shirt as you took her hand away from it, as she did it over again thinking it was a game. Izumi had your hair color and Daisuke's black eyes. You held her with one arm looking at your hand that had the ring, you closed your eyes going to the wall that was all glass as little Izumi's hands touched the glass.

You decided to accept all this, your marriage, your life with Daisuke, your love for Daisuke. Of course — your kids had done nothing wrong and you had loved them with all your heart. As your two year relationship with Daisuke passed he was kind enough to give you details about everyone's lives.

Katsu became a detective, he failed saving you and thought he needed to at least save other people. You chuckled remembering the time you both were at the deli cafe with Ryuu, during the time where he didn't know you knew Daisuke, he was willing to start a case about this. So it makes why he chose to become a detective, Katsu moved on as he was now a married man having a four year old kid while having one on the way.

Ryuu didn't die, Daisuke made sure of it. Instead, he was sent to  prison. For holding you hostage, pointing a gun at Daisuke, and at you. You of course weren't allowed to go see him, a part of you didn't want to anyways. He was willing to kill you, you guessed that was the only difference with the two. Daisuke wanted to keep you safe by locking you up, while Ryuu was backed into a corner and would kill you if you were taken away.

Misa was in a mental hospital, it had turned out when Daisuke took Misa when he found you in her room. His men tortured her mentally, not physically.

Mr Kimoto was still working at his Cafe, Daisuke would still go there picking up a cake for any special occasion, Mr Kimoto wasn't stupid to not know Daisuke was married to you. But what can a retired FBI agent do?

Hana enjoyed being handled by men that she now goes by a stress reliever, Daisuke didn't care as long as his men did their job.

You never once saw Naoki, Daisuke did take you to where he was last seen but when you were actually there — he was no where to be seen. You had assumed he was dead, but you didn't know he had been the one coming to you trying to look for you. It was too late now that you were in private property and all around the house was filled with security. It would've been nice if he was the one that saved you, but what it is done is done.

Daisuke had kept his promise for six years to keep you a secret from the media, though it's known that you both are married and have kids. But your name, your face, absolutely everything no one knew.

You turned your head around hearing a door open seeing Daiki run into the big living room jumping on the couch switching the TV to his favorite show. "Daiki, what did we talk about?" His father warned making him twiddle his fingers, you chuckled putting izumi next to her brother. You kissed your son's cheek welcoming him home. It was a strict rule that even his kids would respect you and welcome you. "Hi mommy." You ruffled his black hair looking at Daisuke giving his jacket to the private Butler. "How'd it go?" Daisuke came over to you wrapping his arms around you kissing you on the lips as you kissed back. "It went okay, Daiki was a trouble maker here and there." You smiled hearing a small crying sound, you both turned your head to izumi who was jealous that her dad was touching her mom. "Daisuke-" he smiled pulling you in more earning a cry from his daughter that he let go of you going to her picking her up bouncing her to make her stop crying. "It seems I can't touch my wife as I used to." You turned your head away remembering all the times he's done it with you at night. "It's kind of nice though." He frowned his eyebrows glancing at what Daiki was watching. Izumi's cry was calmed down as he set her back down with her brother. "Watch her." He ordered Daiki as he nodded, but he didn't really have to do anything. Since she was watching it quietly.

He came over to you grabbing your hand walking to the big open space kitchen. "Didn't you enjoy the places we had se-" you covered his mouth shaking your head as you nodded your heads towards the kids. He pulled your hand away. "They don't even know what sex is, it's alright." You shook your head as Daisuke smiled. "Still, keep your voice low."

"Alright," he paused looking at your relieved expression. "Though I always remember when we had sex in my office-" you covered his mouth as he smiled innocently. "It's been awhile since we've done it. How about tonight?" He muffled through your hand as you blushed turning your head away. "I promise I'll be gentle." You took your hand away getting away from him. "You always say that, but when it comes down to it you're rough." He hugged you from behind nibbling on your ear. "I can't help it, it feels good." He leaned down towards your ear whispering.

"I love you."

"I... Love.. you too."

╔══ ✰ ══ ✮★✮ ══ ✰ ══╗

ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀᴅs: 107,509

╚══ ✰ ══ ✮★✮ ══ ✰ ══╝

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

151K 5.4K 31
ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᶜᴿᵁˢᴴ ˣ ᶠᴼᴿᴹᴱᴿ ᵞᴬᴺᴰᴱᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ WILL EDIT WHEN COMPLETED!! #5 lime 20220621 #1 Yandere 20230409 (Bffr 💀 🤣) #2 Obsession 20230409 (Y'all craz...
13.6K 392 18
[Might be S L O W / F A S T U P D A T E] I will rewrite in my new account @XxDarkShad1997xX Please follow me 🥺 ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶...
34.4K 1K 49
╰┈➤ • "𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵." ʸᴬ...
274K 10.8K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしない: ̗̀➛ ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ ・꧁.━━ 𝐈�...