My love my life partner

By sidneet1617

Four people, studying in college. Two twin brothers and two twin sisters. They are going to get married, as a... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Sidshek and Jaireem (Chapter 1)
Vaishneet (Chapter 2)
I love her (Chapter 3)
First meets and agreed (Chapter 4)
Real intentions (Chapter 5)
Secretly texting (Chapter 6)
Letter (Chapter 7)
Cover
Bandage (Chapter 8)
Simmi and Ammi (Chapter 9)
Truth out (Chapter 10)
Exams (Chapter 11)
Engagement (Chapter 12)
Proofs (Chapter 13)
Lauki (Chapter 14)
Date (Chapter 15)
Riya and jealousy (Chapter 16)
Fight (Chapter 17)
Fest (Chapter 18)
Divorce (Chapter 19)
Truth (Chapter 20)
Baby and cutie (Chapter 21)
Vacation plan (Chapter 22)
Ayaan (Chapter 23)
Brother (Chapter 24)
Nosy neighbour (Chapter 25)
Headache (Chapter 26)
Night on terrace (Chapter 27)
Ayaan's worries (Chapter 28)
Jam (Chapter 29)
Revenge (Chapter 30)
Tomorrow is what? (Chapter 31)
Couples (Chapter 32)
Cinderella (Chapter 33)
Ritika (Chapter 34)
Eyewar (Chapter 35)
Fire (Chapter 36)
Accident (Chapter 37)
Abhinavi are fine (Chapter 38)
Good news (Chapter 39)
Jealous girlfriend and Witchy (Chapter 40)
Unable to say (Chapter 41)
Paralyzed (Chapter 42)
Too late (Chapter 43)
Heard everything (Chapter 44)
Monkeys (Chapter 45)
Misunderstandings (Chapter 46)
3 good news (Chapter 47)
Truth of Ajeet (Chapter 48)
Revenge completed (Chapter 49)
Manjul kidnapped by... (Chapter 50)
First father-son meet (Chapter 51)
Revealed (Chapter 52)
Confusion (Chapter 53)
Mehendi (Chapter 54)
Sangeet (Chapter 55)
Past of the parents (Chapter 56)
Ritika's brother (Chapter 57)
Mama mami (Chapter 59)
Pics viral (Chapter 60)
Stalking (Chapter 61)
Lucy in danger (Chapter 62)
Revenge of my parents (Chapter 63)
New entry (Chapter 64)
The Afreen siblings (Chapter 65)
Mr. Nigam (Chapter 66)
New song (Chapter 67)
Good news and bomb blasts (Chapter 68)
Happy Republic Day
Caught (Chapter 69)
Manjeet (Chapter 70)
Nani's home (Chapter 71)
Pregnant? (Chapter 72)
Our love is our life partner (Chapter 73)
My books

Tilak, Haldi, Roka and Marriage (Chapter 58)

391 26 20
By sidneet1617

Rits: Waise tu yaha kya kar raha hai? ( Btw what are you doing here?)

Rocky: Mujhe pata chala tu yaha hai, isliye milne aa gaya. Abhi bhi single hai ya boyfriend mila? ( I got to know you are here, so came to meet you. Are you still single or have any boyfriend?)

Rits: Tu boyfriend par hi atka hua hai, meri shaadi bhi ho chuki hai, aur maa banne wali hu. ( You are still stuck on boyfriend, I am married, and am about to become a mother.)

Rocky: Wow, congrats. Kitne mahine hue? ( Wow, congrats. How many months?)

Rits: 2 mahine. Aur mai police officer hu, kuch mahino pehle hi officers ko train karke lauti. ( 2 months. And I'm a police officer, returned after training officers few months back only.)

Rocky: Tujhe toh doctor banna tha na? ( You wanted to become doctor right?)

Rits: Sapne zaruri nahi hai ek hi rahe, bachpan se lekar choose karne ka time aata hai, tab tak mein itni baar man badalta hai. Tu kya karta hai? ( It's not necessary dreams remain same, since childhood till the time of choosing, so many times we change our mind. What do you do?)

Rocky: Mai college mein hi padh raha tha, last year recently khatam hua. ( I was studying in college only, last year got over recently.

Rits: Toh kya banne ka socha hai? ( So what have you thought of becoming?)

Rocky: Model. 

Rits: Oh. Aao na. ( Oh. Come no.)

Rocky: Nahi, mujhe nikalna hoga, baadme milte hai. Bye. ( No, I'll have to go, will meet you later. Bye.)

He hugged her and then left. She shrugged and went back inside. 

Man: Kaha thi? ( Where were you?)

Rits: Mera ek bachpan ka dost aaya tha milne, toh usse hi milne gayi thi. ( A childhood friend of mine had come, so I went to meet him.)

Man: Toh use bulati na. ( Then you should have called him no.)

Rits: Usko kahi jana tha, isliye milkar chala gaya. ( He had to go somewhere so met me and went.)

Man: Oh. 

Next day was the tilak. Aman and Jai came to the Nigams' home. They applied vermillion on Sidshek's foreheads, and gave fruits, clothes, goods and sweets to them. In return they gave sugar, coconut, rice, clothes, jewelry and henna. This was done in the morning. In the evening Sidshek came to Nandras' home and applied the vermillion on Jai's forehead, and gifts were given to each other. Though they went to each other's home, Vaishneet and Reem weren't allowed to come out of their rooms until the boys went. Next day was the haldi. The Nandras and Nigams had it separately.

Avneet's outfit: 

Vaishnavi's outfit: 

Jaijeet's outfit: 

Siddharth's outfit: 

Abhishek's outfit: 

Reem's outfit: 

First was Jaineetnavi. All except their friends applied haldi on their faces, hands and legs using mango leaves. Now it was their friends' turn. First Shivin applied haldi to them, even on their hairs. Then Ritsman emptied a bowl of haldi on them. Then Ayaan came and applied haldi on them.

Avu: Haldi mein kya milaya hai? ( What is mixed in haldi?)

Vaish: Ha, bahut achi khushboo aa rahi hai. Aur thandi bhi hai. ( Yeah, it smells so good. And is cold also.)

Sonia: Haldi mein chandan, gulaab jal, doodh, tel, badam ka powder, nimboo ka ras aur doob hai. ( There is sandalwood, rose water, milk, oil, almond powder, lemon and grass in it.)

Then a huge tub of water was emptied on them. 

Riya: Ab sab jaakar nahakar fresh ho jao, jitne hum Nigams ki haldi karte hai. ( Now you go and take a bath and get fresh, till then we'll do haldi of Nigams.)

With Nigams also haldi was celebrated with a lot of fun, and all the friends were also covered with haldi here. After that all went back to their homes. The next day was roka. A pooja was kept and sweets, dry fruits and gifts were exchanged. 

On the day of wedding:

The previous day had been bachelor's party of boys and girls separately. For the boys Manjul had organized it while Riya had done for the girls. The grooms and brides were ready, and were very nervous. The grooms were already sitting in the mandap. The brides were taken to the mandap with the boys of the group or their cousins holding the chunris above their head, and a girl beside them each from their friends ( Rits with Reem, Jaan with Vaish, Riya with Avu). There were three pandits, one for each couple. 

Outfits of Brides and Grooms: 

Outfits of other friends: 

Panditji: Var vadhu ko mangalsutra pehenaye. ( Groom make the bride wear nupital chain.)

Sid, Abhi and Jai tied the nupital chain on the girls' necks with three knots. 

Panditji: Ab unki maang bhare. ( Now fill their hair partition.)

The boys filled the girl's hair partition with vermillion. 

Panditji: Ab 7 phere. ( Now 7 rounds.)

Since Jai couldn't, Manjul was the one to tie knots for Sidneet and Abhinavi. Faisal tied for Jaireem as he was her cousin, which they didn't know earlier. On the engagement day of Jaireem they had found out this. They took the 7 rounds around the holy fire while saying their promises. 

Panditji: Vivah sampan hua, abse aap dono pati patni hai. ( Marriage is done, now onwards you both are husband and wife.)

They took the blessings of the elders. Then was the vidai, and the girls were crying while hugging their family. After that they threw rice behind them as they walked to the car with the boys. They sat in the cars. Sidneet and Abhinavi to Nigams' home and Jaireem to Nandras' home, as they were staying there for all the rituals. They were stopped at the gate of the home by few girls. Vibha/ Sonia got the aarti ki thali and did their aarti, then the girls kicked the kalash filled with rice lightly. They stood in the plate having alta, and then went forward leaving red footprints behind. Then they put handprints on the wall. After that the ring searching in the tubs was done, then the brides were taken to the rooms. After sometime the grooms were taken. Sidneet were lying down when Avu heard something. 

Sid: Welcome to hell Avi, I'll try my best that no one except me and my baby will ever make you cry. I can't promise that as much as I want to, because broken promises give a lot of pain. You have married the devil.

Avu was confused on what did he mean hell, and who is his baby, why would they both make her cry. Why was he calling himself devil? But she fell asleep, not even sure if he said it or was it a dream. Next morning she got up early, got ready and went downstairs. 

Vibha: Avu, jaldi uth gayi. ( Avu, you got up early.)

Avu: Ha, aadat hai roz jaldi uthne ki toh neend khul jati hai. ( Yeah, I'm habitual to waking up early so woke up.)

Vibha: Par tu thaki huyi hogi na. ( But you must be tired no.)

Avu: Nahi, sone se saari thakaan chali gayi hai. ( No, all the tiredness went away after sleeping.)

Vibha: Acha thik hai. Aaj muh dikhayi ki rasam hai, aur phir shaam ko reception hai. Muh dikhai ke liye saree pehen ni hogi, phir jo chahe pehen sakti hai. Indian zaruri nahi hai. ( Ok then. Today is the face showing ceremony, then reception in evening. Wear a saree for the face showing ceremony, then you can wear whatever you want. Indian isn't necessary.)

Avu: Thik hai, aur mujhe Indian mein koyi problem nahi hai, mujhe pasand hai woh kapde. Mai change karke aati hu. ( Ok, and I don't have any problem with Indian, I love those clothes. I'll change and come.)

Avu went and changed. She was about to go out when she heard some sound and turned around to see Sid sitting on the bed, stretching out his hands as he yawned. 

◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙⊶⊷◙

Hey guys

How was the chapter?

Rocky is Ritika's brother. So is he going to create new problems?

What do the words Avu heard mean? 

Stay tuned

Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
370K 30.4K 200
#ccccxgayu #sidneet Hello Sidneetians.....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I am back with another interesting story. Being rivals of each other doesn't mean that they can't...
93.2K 8.6K 49
A story of complicated friends who hide things from each other....Have many secrets in their hearts....They show their hard side to each other hiding...
61.9K 8.6K 152
Every time a love story is about a beautiful girl or a handsome boy, but what if someone from a couple looks average. So let's try to look the world...