Book 1 - O2

By 2yeon24x7

Welcome to ONCE UNIVERSITY! The story revolves around the intermingled lives of 9 girls, who live in a Girls... More

A/n
INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Apology Letter

Chapter 13

132 2 8
By 2yeon24x7

Chaeyoung's POV- 

This is so shocking. These two guys are behaving as if it isn't a big deal at all.

I am questioning my hyung now. Is she in her right mind?

Mina unnie and Nayeon unnie are sharing glances at each other. 

Seeing Mina enter, I see hyung's face flinch. It pisses me off a little bit but never mind.

"WHAT THE FUCK happened to you Nayeon?" Mina unnie runs to Nayeon unnie. This was the first time she ever cussed in front of me. I was taken aback by her suddenly reversed personality. 

The two girls start bickering and laughing with each other hitting each other's shoulder. I go and sit on the chair at the right side of hyung.

"How are you right now?" I ask trying to compose myself. 

"What are you doing with Mina, Chaeng?" She questions me instead.

"Shouldn't I ask you about the same thing hyung?" My voice raises a little bit.

"We'll talk later about that. You don't know anything.. But did you bring that?" She says messing my hair. 

I get back from her. 

"Don't." I show her my finger to stop her from acting like a kid in this tensed situation and throw the stuff at her, she asked me to bring.

She catches it with a grin on her face.

"How are you feeling, Jeongyeon?" Minari asks. 

Hyung just nods and flashes a smile. 

I pull her hand to grab her attention. She turns at me with a boring face.

"Dubu unnie told me everything, you know.." I whisper. 

"Oh yeah? And what do you want to ask me then?" Unnie asks pissed.

"Bro why are you back firing at me? Don't you think you are the one walking on thin ice here? Having fun with one of those?"

"Oh yeah? Then what about Mina? Why are you with her right now?"

"You don't know her story so stop assuming." I tightly grip her hand.

"Exactly Chaeng. Exactly." She rolls her eyes at me. 

"Well Well, look who all we have here." All 4 us turn our heads towards the door and see Dahyun unnie standing there, arms crossed, totally annoyed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Dahyun's POV-

"Call out to Sana and Momo too. Let's have a good chat!" I say sarcastically. 

"Dahyun calm down." Jeongyeon unnie says. 

"Unnie shhh. I had a really bad day so let me be." I reply back in an instant. 

"Where's Tzuyu though?" She asks back. 

"On her way." I say taking a seat on the sofa. 

The ambience is really awkward. I am pissed off at the bullies . They have been whispering all along and haven't stopped yet. Disgrace! Jeongyeon unnie and Chaeng look cross with each other. They must have had a fight. Ofc, nothing new. 

After a while, Tzuyu joins in.

"Mianhae, I got a little late. There was billing left to do." I nod smiling at her and pat the empty seat beside me. She runs and sits on it. Gasping out.

"What's wrong with the ambience here?" Tzuyu asks, finally noticing.

"We are waiting for someone. Something big is gonna go down." I say loud and clear, letting everyone know that tonight won't be easy.

"Okay."

After a while, Sana and Momo join in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the 8 girls are in the same room facing each other and exchanging glances trying to understand the sudden coup laid down by Dahyun.

Dahyun stands up and bows to everyone in the room one by one except Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

The girls revert back, hesitating.

Jy: Jebal, start now Dubu. It's really suspenseful and my stomach is starting to hurt because of all the nervousness.

Dahyun nods and gestures Mina, Momo and Sana to sit on the Sofa. They sit down but the moment Sana sits beside Tzuyu, Tzuyu gets up abruptly and goes to sit on the chair beside Nayeon's bed. 

Dahyun stands in the middle of the room so that everyone can see her.

Dh: As you know, we Yoo sisters are the members of Student Council, we have promised to look after OU with everything we got. But the past week, there have been a lot of cases of bullying arising out of the blue, which has been destroying the peaceful decorum of OU. Any questions?

Everyone nods willingly.

Dh: Being grown ups, you guys are acting pretty maturely right now and I appreciate it a lot. Thank you for that. I am being professional for now so that I don't confuse my personal feelings with the real matter. Get me?

DAE! Everyone says agreeing. 

Dh: The discipline committee has stated that #NAMOSAMI, group of 4 girls has been creating havoc this past week and are the prime reasons why bullying escalated in OU. Do you 4 have any idea about the kind of impact you guys are having?

Ny: I don't care?

Jy: You should actually.

Dh: Listen Nayeon unnie. The kind of behavior you guys are showing is highly disrespectful and Yoo unnie has worked her ass off to create OU a friendly campus, free of stress. Being the core members of Student council, we know about all the hardships you 4 have gone through and  struggled, to bring in laurels and trophies for OU . And we even promised to protect you guys from students who may harm you in anyway be it due to jealousy and what not. You guys have created your name because of your hard work and that is why the students of OU love you 4. But ....

Jy: You guys will be ripped off your protection from now on, because you are behaving like dicks.

Dh: Thanks unnie.

Mo: Bullshit

Jy: You are behaving like a Bullshit Momo. All of you. Care to tell me the reason why you guys are doing what you are doing? You do know that all the students studying in OU are powerful enough to damage your name yet you play with fire... Whaeyo?

Jeongyeon asks laughing with sarcasm.

Tz: Yep, Unnie is right. You guys are behaving like dicks. 

Tzuyu says only glaring at Sana, obliviously.

Sn: We are just having fun. Don't you think it will be boring just going to class, eating food in the cafeteria, going to dance and modelling classes and going back to the hostel? Pfft- Lemme enjoy my youth.

Sana says playing with her hair chewing gum, staring back at Tzuyu.

Dh: What is the real reason? Stop saying crap. 

Mn: Dahyun you need to notch it down a little. You little piece of shit~

Tz: Mina unnie don't lemme come over there and do something I'll regret later. 

Tzuyu shifts her glare from Sana to Mina.

Dahyun totally ignores Mina and asks again,

Dh: C'mon, I thought you guys were better than this? NO? MOMO UNNIE? Why you?

Mo: I just join in with Nayeon, and it helps in relieving stress. You know, I can project every shitty feeling inside me so easily because of it. 

Momo starts grinning and Nayeon joins in, showing her teeth. 

Jy: Fucking monsters!

Cy: Unnie aren't you behaving like a hypocrite?

Jy: Am I? How am I being a hypocrite Chaeng, when you can't even talk back to a new girl who just now insulted your dear Dubu unnie. I saw you. You just looked down. Unable to object whatever Mina blurted out!!! 

Chaeyoung ignores her hyung's accusations and  questions again-

Cy: Oh really? How did you get head over heel after such a person anyways? You say you hate bullies but you end up making out with one of them??? 

Ny: You don't know shit, kid. Shut up!!

Jy: Don't you fucking talk to my cub like that, Nayeon. Ara?

Jeongyeon glares at Nayeon. 

Momo gets up from her sofa and gives a tight slap on Jeongyeon's face. 

Ny: Thanks Momo. She deserved it. She didn't even apologize to me when she slapped me 1 week ago. 

Dahyun pulls Momo's hair and pushes her on the ground. 

Dh: Dude calm down. Why the fuck are you raging 24x7? Don't you know she is sick? How can you even hit a hospitalized person????

Mo: Leave my hair, you..

Dh: Momo unnie calm down! CALM DOWN!!!!

Momo struggles and jiggles more strongly upon hearing Dahyun's words in order to escape her grip.

Sn: Dahyun back off. I would do the same...

Dahyun let's go of Momo, who is a mess right now, crying loudly. Dubu gets so disturbed by the way Momo behaves, she runs out of the room and sits on the hallway chairs, trying to calm herself down. She gets an anxiety attack because this was the first time some one was acting like a psychopath in front of her. 

Meanwhile inside the room,

Jy: You 4 will have to face the consequences of your action, for sure. Specially you Momo. You really need to control you anger. What the heck is wrong with you?

Jeongyeon stands up and goes to the spot where Momo is sitting. She lends her hand to Momo to help her get up. But Momo shoves it off with her left hand and stands up, patting the dust off her jeans.

Mo: Bitch shut up! You don't talk to my best friend like that. Arasso? I won't hold back to give you one more tight slap. No no, make it a punch. I won't hold myself back from giving you a nose breaking punch, at all.

Momo moves towards Jeongyeon with fire in her eyes. Both of their faces are inches apart and they both are glaring each other, with their chins up.

Cy: ENOUGH! 

Baby cub screams and pulls both of them apart.

Cy: Why are we fighting like kids?

She turns to Nayeon and asks, 

Cy: Nayeon unnie. Why do you bully? Will you ever stop torturing others?

Ny: I get pleasure from doing it, therefore I do it. And no, I won't stop because my actions are nothing as compared to the mental torture this world has given me. 

She smirks.

Chaeng goes to Momo and asks the same,

Mo: I am always with my best friend and will support her no matter what. Try to fuck with me!!! I'll show you your place.

She shows her middle finger to Jeongyeon who is still glaring at her, in the same stance, but this time folding her arms.

Jy: "Pfffft-" Jeongyeon smirks at Momo.

In an instant, Momo pushes Chaeyoung and lands a big punch in Jeongyeon's abdomen. 

Ny: MOMO!!!!

Jeongyeon falls on the floor, rolling down in pain. She groans tightly clutching on to her stomach.

Cy: HYUNG!!!

Chaeng runs to her hyung.

Mo: DON'T MESS WITH ME!

She kicks Jeongyeon then leaves the room. But before she exits the room, Tzuyu hits Momo's head with a jar of glass. Momo faints in an instant. 

Sn: TZUYUU!!!! 

Mn: MOMO!!!

Dahyun calms herself down and enters the room and she is totally dumbstruck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nayeon's POV- 

I knew the room was gonna turn into a fish market. DAMN! I hate it when I am right. 

At one corner of the room, I can see Jeongyeon groaning in pain. Well she is pretty much responsible for that. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu help her get up. Dahyun runs in to help in an instant.

At the other side of the room, Momo lies on the floor, fainted. Sana and Mina try to shake her to wake her up.

"Yah you crazy girls. She is unconscious. Get a doctor palli!!!" I scream at them. Sana gets up and runs out quickly. I hope she has gone for the doctor. 

I hear someone shout outside the room.

"Yaaaaa, ASSHOLE. Look where you running too.

"Mian.."

After a moment a girl enters and her jaw drops looking at the ruckus of the room.

Her eyes roam around the room trying to find a normal soul; I wave at her and she sighs with relief. 

"Finally a normal soul in this ruckus! How are you feeling??"

"I have an adrenaline rush going on!!" I giggle. 

"No shit~" She chuckles looking at the surroundings.

"It's a mess...I know. We had a big fight." I say trying to control my laughter.

"How can you laugh? Your best friend is unconscious and you are still sitting on your bed enjoying the view. Are you even human?" she asks hitting my shoulder.

"Well first of all stop stealing my signature move and second of all I got a minor fracture, Thanks to you." I grin at Jihyo.

"Yahh, but look where it lead us. It lead me to Ryujin and lead you to-"

"Who is Ryujin?" Jeongyeon asks groaning in pain.

"She-" Jihyo gets interrupted.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???"The doctor asks bending down to check out Momo's eyes. 

Tzuyu raises her hand and says,

"I hit her on the back of her head with that jar of glass." She points to the intact Jar. 

Doctor Ryujin is totally shocked.

I look at Jeongyeon. She shifts her gaze from the doctor to my eyes. 

"That's Ryujin!!" I whisper at her.

Jeongyeon is amazed. 

"Jihyo is that your new one???

Jihyo looks back at Jeongyeon and nods. "Aw, whae??"

Jeongyeon starts roaring with laughter.

"EWW CREEPO"I say disgusted with her facial expression, but later on end up laughing with her.

"Wait I have a pic of Nayeon unnie from back when she was in her boarding school. Lemme show you!" Jihyo exclaims, laughing. 

THIS BITCH IS TRYING TO CHANGE THE TOPIC. 

She fishes out her phone and shows the pic to Jeongyeon. OMGG!! NO NO NO ANDWAE!!!

I try to snatch the phone but Jihyo throws it towards Jeongyeon, who catches it in an instant.

"DON'T YOU DARE YOO JOENGYEON!!!" I scream, unable to move.

She looks at the image and rolls on the floor laughing, but she brings down Tzuyu, Dubu and Chaeng with her too. All 3 of them are roaring their ass off on the floor. 

My self respect~

Jihyo joins them on the floor and hifi's Jeongyeon. 

"I did..didn't know you were a mem..member of The BEATLES, bunny!"  Jeongyeon exclaims panting for breath, laughing. 

I can feel my cheeks burning.

I hide myself under the blanket. This is unbearable. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mina's POV-

"She is fainted. Nothing to worry about." Doctor says. 

"Oh Thank god!" I bow to the doctor and hear loud crackling noises. I turn and see 5 girls laughing on the floor, clutching onto a phone, hitting each other, bawling their eyes out.

I cover my ears due to their high pitched screams and search for Nayeon. She is under her blanket. 

"Nurse shift her, here only. All these girls look like a big family to me." The doctor signals at the nurse and goes towards Jihyo.

I help the 2 nurses in carrying Momo and place her bed beside Nayeon.

Momo's facial expression is DAEBAK! It feels like she is super pissed but her eyes are closed.

I shake Nayeon. The other girls are still laughing. 

"Nayeon gwenchanah?"

She comes out of the blanket.

"Oh look, rising popstar came out of her hole!!!" Jeongyeon comments. The crowd goes wild with laughter though I am super shocked to see the Doctor laughing her ass out too.

It's fucking 6:30 pm. 

This room is such a mood. OMG, my head is hurting with all the energy flowing in the room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jeongyeon's POV-

We are howling so much. I never knew Nayeon had such a glamorous past. I look at the pic again and roll on with more laughter.

Suddenly I feel a deep pang in my chest. 

I clutch on to it tightly, trying to breathe. My eyes get closed automatically and I find myself on the bed in a moment. The ambience turns gloomy instantly. It's so quiet.

"Please leave the room!!" Someone shouts and my eyes close again.

.

.

.

"Jeongyeo...Jeongyeon??" I hear someone whispering.

I open my eyes and find myself in my VIP room and turn to where the voice was coming from. It was Nayeon.

"Are you okay?

I nod, trying to assess the situation I am in.

"You don't look okay!" She gets off bed with the help of a crutch and comes near me and sits beside me.

I slowly pull myself up to sit comfortably.

"Where is everyone? It was so crowded in here a moment ago..." My head starts hurting, I grab my forehead.

"They are home and it's been 4 hours already."

I sigh and continue rubbing my head with my fingers.

"Here...Let me do it.

Nayeon shifts me downwards and places herself in my position carefully. She open up her legs and gestures me to lie down on her abdomen. 

I gulp. 

"Are you sure?"

"It's nothing new anyways...." she bites her lower lip.

I lie down and she starts pressing my head. 

"It's so comforting....... Gom..aa..ww..oo.. bun.." I fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Nayeon's POV-

4 hours ago:

The room is so moody. My eyes shift to Jeongyeon who is cracking her ass off. But she abruptly stops and I panic!

"Doctorrrr! JEONGYEON is GASPING!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Everybody shifts their gaze to Jeongyeon and Ryujin-shhi quickly orders to pick her up and put her on the bed. The Yoo sisters carefully place Jeongyeon on the bed.

"Unnie!!" Dahyun clutches on to Chaeng and Tzuyu. 

The nurse shouts at everyone to leave the room. So the girls take their leave in a hurry. I wave at Mina and she says,

"I'll come tomorrow. Take care~"

I nod and turn at Jeongyeon. All this while my heart has been thumping rapidly. ANDWAE!

After a couple of processes, Jeongyeon finally settles down. 

"Aish~" Ryujin-sshi says throwing her gloves in the dustbin. 

"When she gets up she's gonna feel super dizzy, so make sure you make her comfortable." Ryujin - sshi smirks at me. 

Hell?  Why is she smirking at me? 

I give her a questioning look.

"You like her right?" Ryujin exclaims. I have never called anyone using -sshi! Why am I using it with her??

"No I don't!

"Whatever you say!" Her smirk is still there.

"Can you be a little professional Doc?" I say rolling my eyes.

"Can you tell Jihyo to meet me tonight?" She grins and leaves the room.

HECKK??!! I am not her personal assistant you know.

I show a middle finger to her. Though she has already left the room. 

*sighs.

I clasp my face with my big hands and yawn!

"What am I gonna dooo!!! This is so complicated!!"

I glance at Jeongyeon and cuss at her so much.

"You asshole. Why did you come into my life! YAH~ WTF! You made things so complicated now! Aish~" I hide inside the blanket and wiggle roughly because I am so frustrated with the situation.

.

.

.

My eyes open and I realize I had dozed off getting frustrated. I look at the clock and it's already been 4 hours. 

I wake up Jeongyeon because she has rested enough and needs to eat.

HELL, why do I care whether she eats or not?

But I end up waking her up and eventually find myself massaging her head. She is already asleep.

*Grrrrrrrrr 

My stomach growls. 

I am so hungry but I cannot move. I have Jeongyeon sleeping on me. This bitch~ 
She smells so nice. I can't stop myself from ruffling her hair. It's so smoot and silky. I bend a little to smell her hair~

Shit man!

My butterflies got pregnant~

She hugs my leg tightly and I start burning up.

"Nayeon?"

I startle. 

Omo I am so scared. Who the f was that?? Jeongyeon is calmly sleeping on my lap then....

In this dimly lit, VIP room, who the fuck said that??

"Nayeonnnn??

Someone help. I can't feel myself. Who was that? I want to turn my head but what if some ghost is waiting to scare me the moment I turn around?? Andwae!!!

"Are you deaf?"

I muster up my courage to turn but keeping my eyes closed.

I don't want to die. Jebal! Please please. I start whispering prayers.

"Wtf are you doing?"

I open my right eye keeping the other one closed.

"MOMO?? "I gasp.

Fuck, I had totally forgotten that she was also present in the room with us.

"Bitch stop scaring me like that, hell!!" I throw a plastic cup at her, not moving too much, because Jeongyeon is sleeping like a baby. 

She sits up on her bed and climbs down the bed. 

She comes near me and checks me out from top to bottom.

"What a slut!" she rolls her eyes, crossing her arms.

I want to pull her hair but a baby is sleeping on me. 

"Shut up. How do you feel rn?"

"DAZEY!" She comes near me and vigorously starts shaking Yoo Jeongyeon.

"Momo yah!! PABO! Stop!! She is resting! let her. Dude calm down!" I fight her trying to remove her hands from Jeongyeon's body.

"Get up you bitch, we aren't finished." She pulls the collar of Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon's body is in mid air supported by Momo's grip. Momo is super angry!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Jeongyeon pushes her and lands between my legs, scared.

"Get up, we aren't finished. Palli!!" Momo stands with her hands positioned like that of a boxer. 

"Yah~ Momo. This is too much. Stop acting like a kid." I shout at her but she ignores me. I clutch on to Jeongyeon's shoulder to stop her from getting up. 

Jeongyeon places her hand on mine and removes herself from my grip. 

"Momo calm dow-

Momo gives Jeongyeon a right upper cut. Jeongyeon falls on the ground groaning in pain. Momo shakes her hand vigorously.

"FUCK!" She growls trying to caress her hand. 

"Is that all you got? Mo...MoMo --shi?" Jeongyeon gets up, wiping her blood oozing out from her bottom lip.

Momo stops and glares at her. 

"You really want to die don't you?" Momo smirks. 

Shit! I need to stop them. This place will turn into a graveyard soon. Momo has huge ego and ANGER !!!

"MOMO, STO-"

*bam *bam *bam *bam

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop you guys!!" I scream!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#A/n: FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 1.9K 37
Im Nayeon want to do her 18 to do things before she dies. Im Nayeon suffering from some problem which will cause her to leave this world. Her 18 thin...
1.7K 39 20
Sometimes even the coldest of hearts can change, but is there anyone willing to change it? A heartbreaking story that you'd wish you never read. Rea...
21.9K 1.2K 67
10 years of service in the special forces and countless escapades to the west didn't prepare Jeongyeon for what came next. She never anticipated meet...
212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...