Love, Sana! ✅

By Poohbear8435

© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of... More

Prologue
E.1.
E.2.
E.3.
E.5.
E.6.
E.7.
E.8.
E.9.
E.10.
E.11.
E.12.
E.13.
E.14.
E.15.
Epilogue

E.4.

1.7K 279 103
By Poohbear8435

Sana: Sid, are you there? Hellooo..

Sid: Hmmm.. Yes, yes, yes Sweetheart. I am.

Sana: So what are you doing?

Sid: I am talking to my girlfriend.

Sana: (chuckles) I know that! What were you doing before that?

Sid: Hmmm. I was missing my girlfriend.

Sana: Awww.. I am flattered. You know, I was missing my boyfriend as well. (Baby tone)

Sid: Really? What were you missing about me? (Smiles)

Sana: Talking to you, your little jokes and your flirts. My firsts as a girlfriend.

Sid: I am honoured. So is this an indication that I need to do all the above-mentioned more from now?

Sana: You really don't need my permission to do such good deeds. (Giggles) Okay, now you tell me, what were you missing about me?

Sid: Your voice - so magical, your giggles - so musical, your existence in my life - so mystical.

Sana: (giggles) Is your name really Sid  or am I speaking with Shakespeare's spirit?

Sid: What's in the name, darling?

She was silent.

Sid: Sana.. Sana.. Are you there? Sana?

Sana: You called my name thrice. There is something about it. Isn't it? Tell me something. When you see my name flashing on your screen, do you smile?

Sid: Ofcourse I do, sweetheart.

Sana: So now you know what's in the name? Our name, the thing with which we develop our first attachment since the birth. We don't know each other by face but we do by name.

Sid: Wow!! Okay, since you spoke about appearance, tell me one thing. You chose to make me your boyfriend but what if you don't like my face? What if I am ugly?

Sana: Can I answer to you with a question? What if I am as gorgeous as a Miss Universe but I am ugly from inside?

Sid: Can't be. My heart says that your inner beauty has no match in this whole universe.

Sana: (chuckles) Do I really have to answer your question now?

Sid: So you think, I am beautiful from inside?

Sana: Yes, my dear boyfriend.

Sid: Then when are we meeting?

Sana: Huh?

Sid: Remember, you said we would talk for sometime until you make sure I am good person.

Sana: Hmmm.. how about meeting at the MG Road Metro Station tomorrow 12 noon?

Sid: I am in. (He said with excitement)

Sana: Yay! I am excited that I am finally meeting my boyfriend.

Sid: Okay, How will we recognise each other? We should exchange our pictures to make it easy

Sana: Hmm.. No!! Let's see if we can find out each other like the way we found each other on phone!

Sid: Huh? You seem to be quite adventurous. I know you will stand out in the crowd, I'm going to find you.

Sana: All the best.

He disconnects and gets down from the bonnet of the car. He enters the credentials to check his bank account for balance since he gave everything to the butler few minutes back. His bank account was blocked. He looked at the butler who was standing and watching him.

Sid grumpily took his backpack from his hand and took the keys of the old car and Purani Kothi, both of which belonged to his late grandfather.

He drove the car to Purani Kothi which was situated in the outskirts of the city. The old bungalow's lawn was full of dry leaves and garbage. He approached the door and pulled out the key to unlock the old lock hanging to the door. He cleaned the cob web patches and inserted the key and tries to turn it but it just wouldn't turn. A little more force and the key broke.

He punched the lock in frustration and it opened. He stepped inside the house which was full of dust and cob webs. It gave a haunted palace vibes from horror movies. The lights weren't operational as there was no electricity. He turn on the tap which gave him some air rather than water. He didn't know what to do.

Hell! How am I going to spend next 14 days in this haunted house? I am sure if there were any ghosts here, even they would have left this place due to poor infrastructural facility.

He left his bag in the bungalow and slept in the car in a cramped up position. The next day he drove the car to an average looking restaurant. He ordered food and freshened up in the restaurant's washroom.

He looked at the time and it was already 11:30am. He sat in the car and started to MG road metro station. In an isolated area, his old car broke down. He got down and opened the bonnet to stare at the engine cluelessly. He then pulled out his phone to check the time but the phone battery was drained as he couldn't charged it since yesterday.

He kicked the car's tyre in frustration and stood there to find if anyone could give him the lift. After 13 failed attempts, finally a car pulls over. He smiles and approaches close to the car.

There were 4 girls who lustfully smiled at him. He was wearing a plain t-shirt which showed his perfectly carved body. His biceps sneaked out of the short sleeves.

Girl 1: Helllooooww.. Handsome!

Sid didn't wanted to shoo them away since need was his.

Sid: Hello Gals (He said huskily) My car broke and I need a lift. Please can you give me a lift.

The Girl in the driver seat bit her lips leching over his sensuous voice.

Girl 2: Ofcourse, pleasure is ours. But you will have to adjust in the back seat.

Sid nods. The two girls at back had a brief differences wanting to sit with him and finally they ask Sid to sit in The middle. He hesitantly occupied the middle seat and the two girls literally lean over him. They touch his biceps and body to check for his muscular body. The girl in the driving seat adjusted her rear view mirror to have his clear view while the other girl sitting in the front virtually ripped his clothes in her thoughts, glueing her eyes by turning her head.

Sid: Do you have a charger? My battery drained out.

Girl 3: Don't worry, we can charge you up. (Sid gulped) I mean the phone.

Sid passes his mobile and the girl brushes his hand while taking the phone.

Oh my Love Sana, I don't know what and all I have to go through to reach you. These girls are proving that indeed the world isn't safe place for men.

Girl 3: (Looking at Sid) That's quiet big!

Sid: What? (Shocked)

Girl 3: The charging pin is quiet big. Can't charge your phone.

Sid: Arghh.. What's the time?

Girl 2: 12:20pm.

Sid: Oh hell! I didn't even register her number in my mind. (He murmurs) Could you drop me real quick at MG Road Metro Station please?

Girl 1: Sure handsome! If you want then I can drop you to your home as well. Why ride the train when you can ride me?

Sid: Huh? (His eyes widened as he was petrified)

Girl 1: Oops! I mean 'when you can ride in my car.'

Sid: (passed a faint smile) No, my girlfriend is waiting for me at the metro station. We decided to meet at 12pm.

Everyone's expression changes to show disappointment after listening to the word girlfriend.

Girl 2: Well, if your girlfriend breaks up with you for arriving late then this is my number. Call me.

She writes her number on his wrist with a pen. Sid looks at her in disgrace. He then looks outside and finds that they were approaching the metro station.

Sid: I don't think it will be of any use. My girlfriend loves me so much that she can leave this world before leaving me.

The girl grumpily looks away. The car is pulled over at the side and Sid gets down from the car after thanking them. But before that he thanked God for saving him from those lusty girls.

He runs near the ticket counter and looks around to find her. He couldn't find any single girl standing there.

He walks to a nearby electronic gadgets store and gets his phone charged by begging first and then bribing the salesman.

After charging for a while, he turns on the power button. The time was 1:35pm. He calls her.

Sid: Hello Sana, I am sorry sweetheart I reached the station late as my car broke down in the middle. Please don't be mad at me. Please.

She giggles and he sighs in relief.

Sid: Where are you?

Sana: I came back home after waiting for you for 45 minutes. I tried calling you but your phone was switched off.

Sid: Yes, my phone was out of battery. I am so sorry. I missed the opportunity to meet you.

Sana: No worries!! Let's meet at MTR for breakfast tomorrow at 9am.

Sid: Huh? Where is that?

Sana: What? You don't know the famous MTR restaurant? God! It's at the Lal Bagh Road.

Sid: Huh? And.. Where is that?

Sana: On Mars!! My God, don't you go out of your house at all? It's in Bengaluru only.

Sid: What? (Shocked)

Sana: What happened?

Sid: Nothing. I just don't go out much so, didn't have that much knowledge. (He fumbled) I got to go now since I ned to get my car repaired.

I didn't realise that we could be staying thousands of miles apart. So today, she was waiting for me at MG Road Metro Station in Bengaluru and I thought she said MG Road Metro Station in Delhi. But this distance can't stop me from meeting you sweetheart. I need to start right now itself to meet her tomorrow morning. From Delhi to Bengaluru, here I come to meet you, my sweetheart.

He didn't have enough money in his pocket neither in his bank account which was blocked. He sold off his old car to the mechanic and boarded the flight to Bengaluru. He didn't knew where he was going to stay, what he would do with the little money he had, for the next 13 days. He had ceased to cry over past and worry about future because he was busy enjoying his present. A present which was a present (gift) from his Love, Sana.

____________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 31.4K 103
"𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂�...
204K 18.1K 70
"𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏...
56.6K 6.3K 23
Love, it's a beautiful feeling. Does distance matter when you love someone? does true love fade away? Does love wins? What is love? let's know in th...
154K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...