DECAY เผ˜ fushiguro megumi (jj...

By calffeinated

๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„... More

โžข1
โžข2
โžข3
โžข4
โžข5
โžข6
โžข7
โžข9
โžข10
โžข11
โžข12
โžข13
โžข BONUS CHAPTER

โžข8

3.4K 153 69
By calffeinated

HE WHIPPED HIS HEAD TO LOOK AROUND when he noticed that you were gone.

criminals aren't worth saving.

megumi suddenly thought. if you were suddenly taken by a curse, then all he has to do is exorcise it, never mind saving you.

if you were a kind person from the start, my approach to you would've been less rude.

megumi summons the toad shikigami as he dispels the dog. toads appeared as megumi prepares to attack.

megumi and his shikigami felt a curse behind them. megumi looks behind and just in time, he sees you disintegrating the curse halfway.

if you weren't there, megumi could've lost his head.

"exorcise it now, fushiguro. while it's still regenerating." you said and walked away from the curse while massaging your arm.

after megumi exorcises it, the two of you exit the factory with heavy thoughts.

that fucking curse. you thought whilst still massaging your arm.

she saved me even though i thought of letting her die.

"mi-chan! what's taking you so long? hotpot's almost ready!" nobara bursted inside your dorm room while you were still laying down on your bed.

you grunt and lazily stood up. the second-years were also joining to eat dinner in megumi's room.

you yawned and closed the door behind you. you and nobara walked together towards megumi's room, which was a few doors away from yours.

you and nobara passed by yuji's room. which was vacant as he was currently staying inside a basement.

"sure is quiet without yuji around." you blurted while you and nobara stood before megumi's door.

nobara sadly chuckles. "you say it like he's still alive..." nobara said with a glum expression and your eyes immediately widened and looked away.

well, he's technically alive.

you chuckle nervously. "right." you said and knocked on the door. the door opens and you see toge.

he steps aside to let you and nobara enter the room.

"thanks, inumaki-senpai." you and nobara said and toge replies with a nod and a small 'sha-ke'.

"nobara! tomomi!" you heard maki's voice.

while everyone was waiting for the hotpot, you let your eyes wander around megumi's room.

plain. he sure is boring. you thought.

while the rest were staring at the pot, megumi's eyes wandered to your face as he noticed you moving your head to look around.

since that night, megumi couldn't stop thinking about you. just because you saved him doesn't mean you're a good person now, right? you were still a murderer, and you did threaten to kill him if you'd be released from prison.

you sure gave megumi plenty to think about.

whilst enjoying the hotpot, all of you began to chatter.

"i'm surprised, mi-chan. you seem to get stronger everyday!" nobara praises.

all heads turned to you while you were chewing the meatball in your mouth.

you swallowed. "that's because gojo-sensei's teaching me how to regulate my curse energy." you said matter-of-factly.

"what? really?!" they say (except for megumi and toge who only looked surprised) with visible shock. you tilt your head in confusion.

"yeah? something wrong?" you ask while popping another meatball inside your mouth.

"good thing you're learning something from that blindfolded idiot." maki says.

"learned a thing or two." you said and shrugged.

it went silent for a while and you found it odd so you looked up from your bowl and saw them looking at each other, as if urging someone to talk.

"fine! i'll do it." nobara says. you raise a brow.

nobara looks at you warily in the eye. "we've been meaning to ask. but what made you kill those people?"

ah, i see. you thought and glanced around but all they did was avoid your eyes.

"hm. i was ordered to." you said. "by who?" nobara asked.

"my brother, shigaraki tomura. he despises heroes. somehow i got caught in it since he's my brother." you said.

"i see." maki says, slowly starting to believe that you were actually a good person that got caught up in the villainous work of your brother.

after eating hotpot, the rest began standing up to leave, thanking megumi for dinner in the process.

while everyone was leaving in pairs, toge and panda, and nobara and maki, you were left with megumi inside his room.

you sighed. "i'll help you with the dishes." you said and piled the bowls on top of each other.

"no, you can leave." megumi coldly replied but you didn't budge and went to the sink to put the bowls there.

"just leave, i can wash them alone. you're not needed."

you wince at the sudden pain in your head as you hear a voice. you brought a hand up your head.

"you're a mistake."

am i hearing things again? you thought as you shut your eyes tight and pressed your hand harsher on your head.

there were times that you'd hear voices in your head when you hear certain things. they happen rarely, but when they do, you'd think you've gone paranoid.

but what you didn't know was, these voices were a part of your memory.

"what are you doing?" megumi asked from behind.

you turned around and saw megumi carrying the pot. you lower your hand to your sides.

"just a headache. it was nothing." you said and walked closer to megumi, but all he felt was nervousness.

slowly, as your bodies got nearer, megumi's insides were screaming.

you took the pot from his hands and turned around to go to the sink.

megumi let out a breath he didn't know he held. he thought you were going to do something to him.

you were stubborn on washing the dishes so he helped you instead.

"shigaraki." megumi says as the two of you were currently drying the bowls.

"hm?" you said without looking at him

"i'm sorry." you turn to him with wide eyes. you were confused as to why he was suddenly saying sorry.

"when you got taken by the curse, i thought of leaving you and to just exorcise the curse on my own."

tch. asshole. you thought but you didn't let it show to your face, he was apologizing after all.

"i'm sorry. you can leave now." he said.

you couldn't put your finger on it, but you were sure something was off with him. you didn't put much thought into it and just left his room, not even accepting the apology.

who'd say sorry to a murderer anyway?

the exchange event came, you felt yourself getting a hang of your curse energy too.

"nobara? what's with the bags?" maki asked as you and nobara went to meet up with the rest of the team.

you knew that the exchange event would happen in tokyo, but you thought it'd be hilarious if everyone saw how nobara prepared hard, thinking that the exchange event would be in kyoto.

in the end, nobara ended up cussing you out for not telling her the truth.

after some time, the kyoto students arrived. since todo and mai saw you already, the rest of the kyoto students didn't even bother to hide their curious stares on you.

you mentally sighed. how bothersome. you thought.

when gojo arrived, revealing a healthy yuji, the rest of the team weren't happily crying with tears as what yuji would have thought.

"you knew, mi-chan?!" nobara asked and you shrugged as you sat down beside panda.

"i knew by accident and gojo-sensei told me not to tell anyone." you explained.

"but this is another level of bullying! help me out here, mi-chan." yuji whines as he knelt on the floor.

you smirk. "you didn't have a proper funeral anyway, might as well do that for a while." you said. yuji glares at you and pouts.

when the game began, you surely didn't expect to see dabi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.9K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
100K 4K 17
๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. fluff. lowercase. female reader. โ‚โ‚โ‚‹โ‚โ‚†โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚‚โ‚‹โ‚€โ‚…โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
17.8K 366 14
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ Cส€แดss-แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด… แดษด แด›แดœแดส™สŸส€ Mษชษขสœแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด sแดœษขษขแด‡sแด›ษชแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–
100K 1.9K 6
[ ๐—ฉ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฆ! ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ข ๐—”๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐— ๐—œ๐—” ๐—ซ ๐—™๐—˜๐— ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ , ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ, ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ] โ...