ARRANGED (On Hold)

By aditi_kumari

He is my husband but never treats me like one. I love him, respect him but he considers me the dirt of his... More

1) WEDDING BELLS
2) THE DATE
3) JOURNEY TO THE WEDDING
thank you thank you thank you
4) MEHENDI AND HALDI
5) THE WEDDING ~[i]
6) THE WEDDING~[ii]
7)THE FIRST NIGHT
8) COLD WATER MORNING
9) WORKING MACHINE
NO MORE NEPOTISM
10) MY SHIKHA
11) THE LETTERS
no update
12) THE CREEPY GUEST
13) DIVYA'S FEAR
14) RETURNING BACK
15) THAT UNLUCKY DAY
16) THE STORE ROOM & ALLERGIES
17) RAJPUT'S MANSION
18) TAKING CARE
19) CAN SHE?...
20) IGNORE
😒HELP!
21)THE TURBULENCE
22)CORONA VIRUS
welcome back!
23) MOMENTS
24) THE UNIQUE JOB
25.) THE PEON
26) CRINGED FROM HER POUT
27.)BLUE DIAMOND
28) NO ENERGY TO FIGHT.
29.)SAVE HER.
30.) EMBARRASSED RAJPUT
31.B) REVENGE~[ii]
32) DISCHARGED
33) THE TALK
34.A) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[i]
34.B) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[ii]
35.) MOMENTS
36.) SITE VISIT
37.) MEMORIES
38.) BIRTHDAY
39.) PARTY. ~[i]
40.) PARTY~[ii]
hello readers
SURPRISE!!!!!!!

31.A) REVENGE~[i]

7.4K 356 22
By aditi_kumari

wow ... updated within a week .... proud pat on my back 😅

🔺"Read the note in the end of the chapter please"🔻

____________________

It's already midnight and Shraddha was sleeping so I left the hospital , leaving my 5 strongest bodyguards on duty to keep her safe.

I sat on the back seat and let the driver drive to skull headquarters because I know if I drive my hands will start to shiver due to the anger and this anger should be spent on the right place.

I reached an isolated place in the middle of nowhere in the dense firest.

Reaching this place is not that easy.

I entered the building and the men were already busy in their work stopping to bow down to me.

I ignored everyone and continued walking to the large door in the corner of the main hall.

The door was unique not only because what was behind it but also due to what was engraved in it.
Beautiful yet so scary.

I walked down the stairs and reached the basement.
A place reserved for the best punishment deservers.
The people who are ought to receive my cruelty.

HELL on earth.

When I entered the room in the very end of a dark corridor.

I saw three men tied on the chairs with a black cloth covering their faces

few other men were standing in the room.

Laksh and moksh were sitting on the sofa with a glass of whiskey in their hands and were laughing about something.

"Brother!"
Mosksh exclaimed as soon a s he saw me and gestured me to come over.
I sat on the chair infront of them but my eyes were fixed on the third men with tight jaws.

Laksh followed my lineif vission and chuckled.

"Don't worry they are fresh for you.
We haven't touched then except few punches from us after all we deserved atleast that much after want they did to our sweet भाभी"
(Sister in law)

Hmm I just nodded with hum because I was only thinking of ways to torture them.

"Brother all you tools are here. Start your thing , I'm dying to hear some peaceful melodies".
Moksh said with a grin which do not looked like innocent. And took a sip from his glass.

I smirked and walked up to the table and saw all the tools.

The scariest tools which are used to give special treatment to honoured souls.

Pliers, blades, scissors, nails, wires, hammer.etc.

I walked and stood in front of them.
And gave a strong punch on each of their faces.
And gave he grunt heated was so satisfying.

First let's deal with the brothers.

I signaled my men to remove the cloth covering their faces.

When their faces were revealed.
A dark bruise from my punch was clearly seen.

They had their eyes wide where woodland was clearly in shock.

I took the pliers fon the table and understanding my intention my men grabbed their hands and shoved it forward.

The brothers were just shaking their heads jumping on their seats. Clearly they can't scream because they have been gagged with a mucky piece of cloth.

"Why.did you.do this?" I asked taking pauses in between with a very calm tone.

"I was going through sign a deal with you. And you did this .....WHY?!"
they flinched and a man standing beside me removed the mucky cloth from their mouths

They coughed

"Please let us go. We were just trying to enjoy some beauty. Wood land wanted this deal at any cost and besides that girl was just a gift to us........ please we did nothing wrong." Joy tried justifying himself

Hearing no guilt in his voice I took his finger and with the pliers took out his middle finger nail of both the hands.

"No!!!!!! Uhmmmgggg!!!!"he cried and whimpered.

Gulping at his brother's state Phill opened his mouth

"But we have been doing this for years ...and this helps in the strengthen the deals between companies. You aren't doing this right. Let us go and take the 90% of profit from this deal we won't say anything.but ple-"

And before he could say anything more I took the hammer and hammered his left knee.

"Aaahhhhhh!! No! no aghhhh!!"

Seeing all these woodland gulped. But didn't utter anything as he was still gagged.

"You think I still care about this shitty deal.
No, do you even know who you have needed with.
I'll will kill you for sure but first look"
I grabbed Phill's head and turned his head towards the screen on the wall

"Enjoy the live show" I whispered hardly and he looked at the screen with his wide and shocked eyes.
Seeing his various factories of drugs and illegal weapons and brothels being seized by the police in every country.

"No" it was joy who screamed as it was all his properties and next came their buisness Empire. The Phill's. Co losing shares and police finding black money hidden in his every property.

He was too shocked to say something.

I left him and finally made my way to the third guest.

"I assume that every deal you got was was by this method? Gifting our female employees to the clients?"
I asked him bending down to his height and tilted my head being deadly calm.

His eyes widened and I got my answer. Without thinking much I took a nail and hammered it on his shoulder.

He tried to scream but his voice was muffled into the musky gag.

I took it out with a tong not wanting to touch this filth.

" What did you do?"
I asked calmly and he didn't opened his mouth.

"What did you do woodland?" And again he didn't speak. He opened hi mouth but only air came out .

Frustratingly I rubbed my face and sighed and when he expected the least I gave him a tight slap remembering the bruise on shradha's face.
My ring gave a cut on his cheek bone.

"SPEAK!!"
I roared

S..sss..sirrr th..this method k.. kept the .. clients h.. happy. B..but most of the time girls d..did it willingly ..b.because I..I gave them ..mmoney or promotion...b.but shardha ...was new..and they saw...her ..they wanted an indian girl sir and our company had two Indian females. Shikha ma'am nad the new girl, s ....s.. shradha.
Shikha ma'am was out of league ..she is your girlfriend...we respect her ...but shradha was just a p..peon ... people wouldn't notice her..sir I promise if I had known that you have shradha as a side chick . I wouldn't ha-"

I punched him in his mouth.breaking his teeth.

"She in not a side Chick.bastard.
She is my wife dammit
Not a peon." I screamed on his face and tool out the black beauty from my belt ...my special gun
He had his eyes wide open.

"I kept the gun between his brows
No no sir pls pls didn't know pls
Wife or not..... rapping or trying to rape a girl deserves a painful death, the worst punishment. And I won't give you a simple death.......
Laksh!"

"Throw these filths infront of the hungry dogs.
Atleast they will do something good before dying...by becoming their food"

Saying this I rushed out of the room ignoring the scrams of please of the bastards.

I paused and tuned only my head a little and said

"But cut off their dicks first" I said and Mosh whistled

Three down one more to go shikha

To be continued...

************

Word count-1600

Next part will be about shikha and her punishments.

My exams have started still thought to give an update because I know you all wanted some revenge and action.

Next part will be a continuation of this chapter and will be updated soon
On Friday maybe
10 September

On the occasion of ganesh chaturthi.🙏

Please hit the 🌟 below
Comment
And share
🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺
Voting rate should grow now please

Please get this chapter 150 votes till Friday
And I know it can happen because I know I have these many have readers that can easily bring 1000 votes but still a small target for now.previous chapter already has 183 votes so I know it's not a difficult task
So please do vote for sure.

And yes if you have any doubts regarding the book.comment it down ...I was thinking to post a part explaining all the story and plot related queries.
But please ignore hurtful and negative comments (just in case)
And I'll explain shardha's character a bit because most people think she shouldn't be like how she is. So I'll tell why I shaped her character that way...why she was forgiving

Love
Aditi
❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9.5K 28
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
315K 19.8K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
187K 8.9K 44
π˜½π™€π™€π™  1 𝙀𝙛 π™π™–π™žπ™£π™©π™šπ™™ π™Žπ™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨ "𝑨𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’“π’‚ π’‰π’‚π’Š π’Žπ’†π’“π’† π’Žπ’‚π’‚ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒂 π’Œπ’. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’šπ’π’–. π‘¨π’‘π’π’Š 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒒𝒂𝒍 οΏ½...
1.9M 71.7K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...