Ultraman Xenos

By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

In the vast space, there's a planet called Earth. About seventeen years ago, monsters have start appearing on... More

Bio of Mamoru & Volance
Bio of Hiroshi & Ars
You Are Not Alone
Welcome to EDGE
Scorching Hot Weather
Behind the Mist
Monster of the Past
The Gentle Giant
Reunion
What Human Can Become
Crystal of Baradhi
Two Demons Return
What Bring The Darkness
Released With Cost
Inhereting the Darkness
The Monster Inside Of You
Accept Who You Are
You Choose Your Own Path
Rage of Tiger
The Ancient Ice Ruler
One Who Control Monsters
Space-Anomaly

Bio of Hiro & Xenos

1.3K 13 20
By Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta

Here's the detail about Hiro...

Kamiki Hiro (character)

Name: Kamiki Hiro

Ultra: Ultraman Xenos

Transformation Items: Nova Evolver & Xeno Crystal

Type: Protaganist, Hero

Age: 17 (Ultra & human age; physically), unknown real age

Gender: Male

Homeworld: Planet Earth (World of Supernova)

Family: Kamiki Ougi (adoptive grandfather), Kamiki Tsukasa (adoptive sister), Hiroshi/Arc (older brother)

Affiliation: EDGE

Occupation: Expert Gunner

Appearance

Hiro is a young man with black spiky hair with large bangs and light indigo eyes. He mostly seen wears the EDG uniform and have one Blast Shooter at his belt. For his casual outfits, he wears black jacket with white shirt inside, long grey pants with blue belt and a pair of red-blue shoes.

Personality

Hiro is quite carefree person but sometimes serious. He's friendly, kind and caring toward others and have a strong sense of justice.

When he was high school student, Hiro is carefree and playful person. He likes sports but not so much as studying. But he didn't let all that to make him less energitic. He continue to learn in both ways. When he got bad times with studying, Yuuto and Yoshina will help him in studies. However, in reality, Hiro is actually a prodigy, he just lazy.

As a member in EDG, Hiro still remain the same but he take his job seriously. Hiro believe that human, monster and alien can live together so he continue to pursue his dream as part of EDG monster rescue team.

History

Not much known about Hiro, he was found by Ougii on the way home. A day before that, an event of star explosion occur where it was called as the Supernova. Since then, he is named as Kamiki Hiro and taken care by Ougii and his granddaughter, Tsukasa.

During his high school life, he able to make a lot of friends and even have his own fan club. He even caught the interest of his two childhood friend, Reiko and Yoshina, causing a rivalry between them to get him. However, Hiro is dense type which makes him hard to understand woman's feelings.

As Hiro grows, he saw that monsters have been appearing all over the place. But he believes that human and monsters along with aliens can live together on Earth peacefully.

Here's the detail about Xenos...

Name: Ultraman Xenos

Ultra Host(s): Kamiki Hiro (human form)

Height: 53 m

Weight: 45,000 t

Age: 17 (Ultra & human age)

Homeworld: Earth (World of Supernova)

Race: Ultra

Family: Ultraman Arc (older twin brother/other half), Ultraman Noa (creator)

Status: Alive

Etymology

Xenos means stranger or newcomer from Greek language. This is because no other being is same as himself in Earth before.

Appearance

Xenos has the resemblence of Ultraman Nexus which have the arrow like chest armor and the Energy Core, the gauntlet at his left hand has red crystal while at the right hand has blue crsytal. and also have three forms. The first one is Silver Spirit. In this form, he has the usual headshape, light shoulder armor, a pair of gaunlets with different colored crystal each and simple with grey, silver and white stripes.

His second form is Burning Blaze. In this form, he has bulkier body built, tougher and hardened shoulder armor with red, orange and white flare style stripes.

His third form is Aerial Attacker. In this form, his body built same as usual, light shoulder armor with blue, light aqua and white lightning or wind style stripes.

Personality

Just like his human personality, Xenos is carefree, kind and caring yet serious and have a strong sense of justice. He believe that human, monster and alien can live together on Earth and he desire to make Earth a peaceful planet where people can enjoy their lives.

Unlike his older brother, Xenos desire to protect humanity and have faith on them while Arc do not. He will not hesitate to fight with Arc if it is about protecting the innocents. Xenos way of defeating his enemies especially monsters usually seal them into crystal form in order to prevent them from continue to rampage and find a place where they can live peacefully on Earth.

History

During an unknown event, a collision of power has created a lifeform in the form of an orb and it was send into another dimension. Upon reaching the unknown dimension, the orb head toward Earth. Before reaching Earth, the orb split into red and blue orb which cause an explosion in space which the people on Earth called it the firework of space, the Supernova.

When Xenos arrives on Earth, he is in the form of a human baby. Unlike Arc, Xenos start from an early age like most lifeforms while Arc already awaken since he arrived on Earth. They may came from space but because they activate on Earth, they are technically beings originate from Earth.

Transformation

Hiro can transform into Xenos with the item called Nova Evolver along with the three Xeno Crystal, navette shaped diamonds. He insert the Xeno Crystal into the back of the Nova Evolver before raise it up into the air and press the trigger to transform. The Nova Evolver also can be use as a weapon in gun mode.

In each transformation sequence, Hiro has his own catchphrase where he called them out before transforming.

Silver Spirit: "Shine brightly, the evolution of star!"

Burning Blaze: "Blaze up, the flame of wrath!"

Aerial Attacker: "Rushing ahead, the force of storm!"

Power & Abilities

Xenos is a briliant fighter and a fine hand-to-hand combatant. The ability he use to change forms are called Style Change. He has the ability to create laser blade from the gaunlets on his arms or even sharp blade at the side of the gaunlets. Silver Spirit give him balance, Burning Blaze give him strength and fire ability, and Aerial Attacker give him speed and lightning ability. Even without transforming, in his human form, Xenos is still very strong and even have some resistance against some weak attacks. In Ultra form, Nova Evolver can become a sword called the Nova-Calibur.

Xeno-Schtrom Shoot - He cross his arms together before breaking the cross and extend his arms. He formed "L" arm style shape and shoot bright white-blue beam.

Volcanix Burst - He gathered flames in both of his arms. He hit his fists together and thrust them forward, shooting a powerful heat ray.

Typhoon Stream - He raise his right arm into the air and gather storm energy. He lash his right arm to the side before punch forward and shoot a swirling wind beam.

Weakness

Xenos do not have any particular weakness. The only way his Energy Core turn red and start to blink are when he overuse his energy or taken too much damage during battle. This weakness does not apply when Xenos in human size.

(A/N: All the arts of Xenos, except for Hiro's pic, are belong to FarisFanaticP012 Thank you for creating them.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
31K 608 44
Game X-Over and Marvel Crossover Call Of Duty IW/AW and Halo S.A.T.O 7th Fleet was sent to investigate an unknown Forerunner planet to discover the e...
7.4K 46 27
Takes place after the Orb Chronicle series, Monster Attack Organisation, or MAO for short, an earth defence organisation to gather peace. From the fa...