Covet {Discontinued}

By Secret_Swordsman

Kiley Burns is part of the backside of families you don't want to see. Her dad's a drinker, her mom's in the... More

Sticks and Stones
Disclaimer
Kicked Out
Home
The Woods
The Dream and a New Partner
Making a Home
The Flash - Forward
HELP! SOMEONE! ANYONE! ...Crow?
Not an Update
A Deal
Start a New Beginning
Funny

Please Forgive Me

16 1 2
By Secret_Swordsman

Hi guys.

I want to tell you something important .

Lately my emotions are getting out of hand, and my adolescent mind wanders and doesn't stay on track. This results in me losing interest in a lot of stuff.

For all you who are interested in this book, I apologize.

This book was my big idea. Bigger than schoolwork actually, so I lost concentration. I want to continue this, but Tests are coming up soon (MARCH FREAKING 30TH) and I can not keep my mind on this.

So, in hopes of regaining interest on this book, when summer arrives I will try to restart this book.

Thank you for your time and interest.

See ya!

Grívon The Secret_Swordsman

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672 44 10
...For the first time, Kokushibou's hold on his sword was shaky. A wave of unexpected emotions flowed through his mind as he laid two choices before...
676 129 50
"When you're in a place that darkness thrives, you learn to fear the light." "Why?" "Because the light will kill you faster." ------ For as long as s...
470 36 16
I'm the mighty bitchy Death everyone hates. I am the Grim Reaper forced to earth to drain the dying of their souls and determinate where they go. Bor...
160 4 7
"You're demon?" I reeled back a few steps. He nods, taking a step forward." I'm not going to hurt you." "I can't trust your words." He smirked." O...