Deadly - Klaus Mikaelson

By klausmybae

"How are you here...? I thought you were dead?" "Don't underestimate me. I'm full of surprises." Isabella st... More

Part One - Born
1: Return

Prolouge

199 13 64
By klausmybae

A brunette-haired woman was getting rushed into the hospital.

She was going into labor.

Her husband was right by her side, whispering soothing words in her ear.

But she didn't need it.

She was calm and collected.

She had been waiting for this moment for what felt like thousands of years.

She was ready.

The medics rushed her into an open hospital room.
They lifted her onto the hospital bed.

"What the hell?!? Why would you put her down so roughly?!?" Her husband yelled.

The medics paid no mind to his little comment. Just checking her vitals making sure she was okay.

"The obstetricians will be with you shortly." A hot black medic said.

All the medics walked out of the room, leaving them alone.

Her husband went and sat by her side holding her hand.

His eyes were red from all the crying and worrying he had been doing.

"Adam, why are you crying?" She asked.

"What do you mean why I'm crying Serene? You know why." Adam grumbled.

Serene took his hand into hers, kissing it.

Adam instantly calmed down.

"Baby I'm so sorry this had to happen. But it was going to happen eventually. There is nothing that can stop it." Serene says in a soothing tone.

"Serene, witches exist! Magic exists! We CAN do something!" Adam raised his voice a little bit.

Serene gave him a look to calm the hell down.

"This isn't up for debate. Nothing can stop fate. You know this. You knew this was going to happen when we got married." Serene said. "You knew what you were getting into."

"Is it a crime that I love you?!?! Is it a crime that I want my wife to live? Raise our daughter together?!? We already have a son!" Adam exclaimed. "Do you not care about your family?"

"Adam, Stop. You know I don't want this. You know that I would do anything to have a family. But I can't. They won't allow it. It's not natural, it's out of order, and it's dark. Dark magic."

"I don't care if it's dark magic or not! I want you, this baby, and our little boy. Is it hard to ask? I don't care what type of magic it is! I'll do anything to see my family happy and safe!"

"Even with dark magic, it wouldn't last long. Probably just a day or two." Serene said.

"I don't care. We'll find a way. Maybe if we use it, we'll find something that can make you stay longer." Adam started thinking about it...

If he-

"ADAM! NO! We aren't using dark magic! It's forbidden! It'll get me locked up!"

"That's a lie! If you're this all-powerful being you should be able to control how you die!" Adam yelled.

"Adam you know it doesn't work like that. If I knew a natural and safe way I would've done it. And just because I'm "all-powerful" doesn't mean I don't have boundaries. Everyone dies someday." Serene was done talking about this conversation.

Her time was up. There was nothing anybody could do about it. She was going to die like all the others.

Adam reached over and held her hand, looking into her forest green eyes.
"Serene, I love you."

She sighed "I love you too."

Adam leaned over and kissed her lips savoring what could be one of the last kisses they would ever share...

"I'll find a way Serene if it's the last thing I do," Adam whispered against her lips.

"If this 'way' includes dark magic then I don't want it. It happened to all the others and it's my turn."

Abruptly Adam left the room slamming the door behind him.

"ADAM!" Serene yelled after him.

He contemplated coming back but he decided against it. He was going to find a way, even if it killed him in the process.

*•*•*

Excruciating screams could be heard in the delivery room.

That baby was coming and Adam was nowhere to be seen.

Adam still hadn't come back.

Serene didn't know what the hell he was doing but she hoped he would AT LEAST be there for his child's birth.

Instead, she was delivering this baby alone. Serene's time was running out and she knew it.

Any minute now she would be dead.

Whatever Adam was doing it had better be worth it.

"One more push and then you're done." The nurse had said

The baby was halfway out.
And Serene was half dead.

Adam still wasn't there.

Serene's gaze repeatedly traveled to the door hoping that Adam would magically appear.

But he wasn't there.

A tear slithered down her cheek.

The love of her life wasn't there for their child's birth.

The love of her life wasn't there for her last moment on earth.

"YOU CAN'T GO IN THERE A DELIVERY IS HAPPENING!" A lady yelled from the hallway.

"MY WIFE IS IN THERE!"

Serene could easily recognize him, It was her husband.
He was there. He was finally there.

Abruptly the door slammed open.

"IS SHE ALIVE?!?!" Adam asked the nurse in the corner.

"Mr. Williams I'm gonna need you to calm down. Your wife is fine, She's perfectly fine." The nurse reassured Adam.

Adam took a deep breath and calmed down.

It was working.

His wife was going to live.

Adam smiled,

His wife was going to live.

He scurried over to Serene picking up her hand and holding it.

"Adam... you're here..." Serene whispered weakly

"Yeah, I'm here, baby. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." Adam leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Serene pushed one last time...

The lights started flickering, the windows busted open, And the grounds started to shake.

A light emerged from her stomach blinding everyone in the room.

Serene successfully gave birth but the price was her death.

Serene looked over to her husband, clutching his hands in her grasp.

After all these years Serene thought she would be ready for death, but seeing her husband with all this hope made her want to live.

She knew that it wasn't possible.

Her time was up and nothing could change that.

Soft cries could be heard, the baby was finally born.

"Can I hold her?" Serene asked.

The nurse nodded and placed the baby in Serene's arms.

"You're so beautiful." Serene whispered to her baby.

Serene cherished that moment with all her heart.

"Izebella,  That's your name. Izebella Aurelia Wilson." Serene whispered.

The dumbass couple hadn't chosen a name yet.

Adam was grinning from ear to ear. Whatever he did, it worked.

"Mr. Wilson, would you like to cut the umbilical cord?"

Adam nodded his head and took the scissors from the nurse and cut the cord detaching the baby from its mother.

That's when everything went to shit.

A blinding light emerged from the baby. Just as it did before, but this time it signified death.

The hospital grounds started to shake...

The windows started to break...

Everything was falling to the ground.

Adam held onto the railing of the hospital bed for support. He closed his eyes holding his wife's hand as well.

This room was going down.

Abruptly everything stopped for a second.

The warmth of his wife's touch wasn't with him anymore,

The room was silent,

Way too silent.

Adam opened his eyes,

His wife was gone, as well as his kid.

disappeared in thin air.

Leaving absolutely zero traces.

Just up and gone.

"What..?"

Adam started to feel the area his wife and daughter were previously.

It felt like a hospital bed.

"SERENE?!?!" Adam put his hands on his head clenching fists of his hair.

"B-but you were just here... YOU WERE JUST HERE!" Tears started to weld up in his eyes.

"SHE WAS HERE RIGHT?" Adam asked.

He turned around to look at one of the nurses for reassurance...

But no one was there.

It's like everybody disappeared.

But something was different about the disappeared nurses...

There were burn marks where they previously were...

It was as if they got burned to death.

Serene did say there would be consequences if he tried to interfere...

Now his baby was gone and so was his wife.

And now he has to explain why there were burn marks in a hospital room.

Who told him to interfere?

Nobody.

He did it to himself.

Adam sat crouched down cradling his head in his hands.

Izebella... That name sure was beautiful.

His wife had picked that name.

He didn't know if his daughter was alive or not but his gut was telling him she was.

His sweet little Izebella Aurelia Wilson.

He was going to find her if it was the last thing he did.

              3 Days later...

A couple walked out of the hospital grinning.

They were finally discharged from the hospital.

The doctors had said that they had a stillborn baby.

But then the weirdest thing happened.

When they were doing their surgical procedures to abstract the baby from the mother's stomach, a soft cry was heard.

Yeah, it was a miracle.

They were excited to bring a new baby home, and now their 5-month-old Elena wasn't going to be lonely anymore.

Miranda Gilbert was already pregnant when Greyson delivered his little brother's baby.

His younger brother John had gotten a 16-year-old pregnant.

John had asked them to take Elena into their care.

And then Grayson decided to do some illegal shit and change the birth certificate. Because he was a doctor, it was possible.

Miranda and Grayson were devastated before because they were having a lot of difficulties in the pregnancy just to come to find out their baby was stillborn.

Let's just say Miranda and Grayson were happy as hell.

"What's her name going to be?" Grayson asked Miranda.

He had just remembered that they haven't thought of a name yet.

"Maybe Emma? Or Riley... Riley seems like a good name." Miranda shrugged.

"No, I don't think Riley's the one...Maybe her name should start with an 'E' since Elena's starts with an 'E.'"

"Yeah, we could do Emelia or Emily..." Miranda thought about it...

"What about Isabella?"

Miranda's head whipped to the side.

The voice came from behind them.

The couple turned around to see who had come up with this suggestion.

"You think so?" Miranda asked The stranger.

"Yeah... I just find the name so adorable."

Miranda turned to Grayson for reassurance.

"Yeah... the name just clicks." Grayson agreed with the stranger.

"Yeah it does click... but now we have to find a middle name." Miranda chuckled.

"Hmm? What about Aurelia."

Miranda started chuckling. "You must be the name guru."

"It just runs in the family."

"Isabella Aurelia Gilbert?" The name rolled off Grayson's tongue so effortlessly.

"Oh wow, most of ou child's name was suggested by a complete stranger🤔" Miranda realized.

It was done.

Isabella Aurelia Gilbert.

The couple looked down at the car seat which held the baby inside.

"Hi, Isabella Aurelia Gilbert," Miranda whispers.

The baby was asleep so she didn't hear them (but we don't talk about that.)

"Oh, thank you... we didn't get your name." Grayson said.

They looked up and the stranger was gone.

They disappeared in thin air, gone.

"Where did they go...?" Miranda asked.

"Maybe that was our baby's guardian angel?" Grayson said.

"Yeah... this is a miracle."

~16 Years Later~

Isabella Gilbert Had Grown Up to be a fine young lady... (With some issues.)

Isabella looked at herself in her rearview mirror, making sure her eyes weren't too red.

She rubbed her eyes a little bit trying to make the redness go away, but as always, it didn't work.

She took her keys out of the ignition and exited her car bracing herself for what might happen when she stepped inside.

Her mother had called her saying it was 'urgent' while she was doing Molly with her boyfriend Jack.

Ever since Isabella had met this 'Jack' in her freshmen year of High school, she had been a little off. She wasn't her normal self anymore. Now she was getting high all the time.

Isabella opened her front door, quietly walking into her house. She put her keys into the key bowl. Her mom made this new 'rule' where when you get back home it's mandatory to put your car keys in the Key bowl, which was right next to the front door.

Miranda had found out Isabella had been sneaking out more, so with this new 'rule', she could at least hear a little key jingle when somebody is trying to use their car. Or at least look in the bowl to see if any keys are missing.

Bella started to quietly walk up the stairs, she was hoping nobody heard her get in. She could hear voices coming from the living room.

"BELLA! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! NOW!" Miranda yelled.

"Welp, it was worth a try." Isabella sighed but went down nonetheless.

Grayson and Miranda were sitting on the couch waiting for the troublesome girl.

Isabella came into view, "Hi, Mother. Hi, Father. How's your day going?" She smiled

"Bella, we need to talk," her dad said not putting up with her bullshit.

"Okay...? What do you want to talk about?" She had hoped it wasn't about the most recent thing they talked about just the other day.

"Can you sit down?" Her mother asked.

"Fine," Isabella sprawled out on the couch that was next to theirs. "So... Why am I here?"

Miranda gave her an 'are you serious' look. "Can you tell me why your principal called us?"

Isabella scoffed. "You're talking to that bitc- woman?"

"He told me that you have been dealing at school with this kid 'Jack.'" Miranda said.

"Well, he's lying. I wasn't 'dealing', I was simply giving Emma her pills back."

"Hun, we know that's not true. Why were you dealing?" Her dad asked.

"Like I said before I wasn't 'dealing' I was just.... giving her a couple of ... pain relievers that's all. It was a favor, I didn't get any money in return." Isabella leaned her head back on the couch, looking at the ceiling.

"Where did you get the 'pain relievers' from?" Miranda asked.

"Why do you want to know? Are you trying to get high? What a hypocrite." Bella scoffed. She turned her head to look at her parents.

"It was your little boyfriend Jack right?" Grayson asked raising his voice a little bit in anger.

"Yeah, yeah it was Jack. So what?"

"Bella this is getting too much. You've been dealing at school, getting into fights, getting suspended. I wouldn't be surprised if you got expelled one of these days!" Miranda looked into Isabella's eyes. They were red. "ARE YOU HIGH?!?!"

"Just a Lil bit."

Miranda shakes her head in shame. "Bella, we're trying to help you. There will come a time when your father and I won't be there for you anymore."

Isabella snorts. "You're acting like you guys are gonna die."

Grayson and Miranda gave each other a look. A look that had told Isabella everything that she didn't realize until a couple of months later.

"Bella, We want what's best for you. We want you to live. If you keep going on this path t-then you might not get to do that." Miranda stuttered.

Isabella sat up, this was getting serious...

Grayson pulled a bag of tiny pills out of his pocket. "We found this in your room."

"Can you please explain where you got this from...? Is it from your boyfriend Jack?" Miranda asked.

Isabella nodded her head. "What does that have to do with the whole 'you're gonna die if you keep on doing a couple of Xanax.'"

Miranda sighed, Isabella wasn't getting it through her thick head.
"Xanax?!" Miranda took a deep breath. "Bella, you need to understand that 'a couple of Xanax.' Could hurt you in the future."

"Okay....? Am I hurting now? No."

"Okay fine then. If you want to be a junkie living off drugs, sure but you're not going to be in my house."

Isabella chuckled. "Are you kicking me out, Mom?"

Miranda closed her eyes and sighed. "No, we're not kicking you out. We're just—"

"You're 'Just' what mom?!?! Are you 'Just' getting rid of me? Because you don't want to deal with me?" Isabella started chuckling. "I get it, I'm a handful. I come home drunk, I'm high all the time, and sometimes I have a little bit of an attitude. Honestly, I would want to get rid of me also."

"No, that's not what we're doing. You're just going to Denver for a couple of months. You're going to stay with some family friends." Grayson said.

"And what exactly am I going to even do in Denver? Am I going to rehab, a mental facility? You all think I'm crazy already, right?"

Grayson sighed. "No we don't think you're crazy, you're not going to rehab or a Mental Facility either. Instead, you're going to a guy called Adam Wilson. He's a therapist that had been recommended to us."

"Oh so I need therapy, huh?"

Isabella thought about it... would it be bad to go to Colorado? But what about her friends? Pfft, what friends? But what about her boyfriend? She was starting to ACTUALLY like her boyfriend... she couldn't just up and leave.

"I can't just leave. You seem to forget that I have a fucking life here —"

"They're some things that you don't understand. Bella, you're different." Grayson said sternly.

"What do you mean I'm 'different'?! I'm not going to fucking Colorado, just to see some guy named Adam whats-his-face!" Isabella started raising her voice, her eyes had changed, they were a little bit brighter than before.

"ISABELLA! DO NOT YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!" Miranda started to yell, she had said Isabella's government name which was very rare. That's how you know Miranda was deadass.

Grayson put his arm around Miranda which told her to calm down.

Miranda took a deep breath. "Bella, this is for your own good. There are things about you, that we don't have any knowledge about. You need someone like Adam Wilson to guide you."

Isabella got up. "I'm done with this shit. If you guys think that I'm gonna go to 'Denver' then you might as well drive off Wickery Bridge!" Isabella stormed away, no she didn't go upstairs. Instead, she went and got her key and left that bitch.

Miranda followed after Isabella and saw her pull out of the driveway. She sighed, she didn't know how much time she and her husband had left, but all she knew was that Isabella Gilbert was going to Denver. Even if they had to drag her.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

     Bella parked her car. She had just arrived at the party that her parents specifically told the Gilbert children not to go to... Oh well.

The 16-year-old got out of the car planning on getting drunk and smoking her heart out.

An unidentified boy wrapped his arms around Isabella from behind. Not knowing who the person was, Isabella was about to punch him in the balls. But instead, The boy started leaving behind light feathery kisses on the base of her neck. Isabella knew exactly who it was now.

"Jack, you were about to get punched." Isabella said closing her eyes and melting in the kisses.

"I wanted to surprise you." Jack hovered over Isabella's sweet spot.

Bella turned around and kissed Jack, savoring the feeling of his lips.
Jack planted his hands directly on Isabella's ass.

The Brunette-haired girl giggled into the kiss. "You know I don't like surprises."

Isabella stepped away from Jack, but him not letting go of her wrist. Her smile morphed into a frown. "I have to tell you something."

"What happened now? First, y-your parents said that we can't see each other anymore! What's next?!?!" Jack yelled.

Isabella gave him a 'calm the fuck down look.'

"I'm Leaving."  She tells him.

The hold on Isabella's wrist tightened.
"W-what?! You c-can't just leave!"

"Jack, I don't have a fucking choice."

"Yes, you do! You can run away with me." Jack decided. "Yes, that'll be a perfect Idea."

"I— "

"Jack... I like you...But not enough to run away-" Isabella said before she got interrupted.

"But- I- I love you." Jack stuttered.

"And that's okay, you can love me. But I just want to make it clear that those feelings won't be returned."

"What did you say...?" Jack looked Isabella in the eyes with a strong grip on her arm, "You don't love me?"

"Jack let go," Isabella said glaring daggers into his eyes. But He didn't have any intention to let go.
"Jack fucking let go," Isabella yelled

Jack's face showed no emotion. Just continued squeezing her arm to the point where it was starting to hurt badly.

Showing no sign of letting go, Isabella started to struggle against his hold. She clenched her fist in anger.

"FUCKING LET GO!"
Isabella raised her fists and punched Jack, The force sent Him tumbling back which led to him letting go of Isabella's arm.

"YOU FUCKING PUNCHED ME YOU BITCH!" Jack said cradling his eye with his hand.

"And I would do it again," Isabella said.

Jack didn't like that answer.

Isabella turned to leave, but jack pulled her back and pressed her against the car, choking her in the process.

Well, that escalated quickly.

"You love me right?" Jack tilted his head, looking at Isabella maniacally.

Isabella was clawing at her throat, "No bitch." She managed to croak out.

Jack's face lit up with anger, he raised his fist about to punch Bella.....

Isabella raised her knee and kneed him in the groin.

Jack backed away, crouching in pain while holding his balls. "You'll regret this," Jack grumbled

She grabbed Jack by his hair, forcing him to look at her. "And you'll regret ever touching me like that." Bella grabbed his nose and bent it until she could hear a crack.

Jack yelped in pain bringing his hands up to his nose. "YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

Isabella grinned, "You're right. I am a crazy bitch." She turned around walked to her car and got in. She put her key into the ignition starting the car and drove off.

Well, now she could go to Denver...

                                                                     •*****•

Isabella Gilbert sat in a bar right outside of Mystic Falls, drinking her problems away. She had been there for an hour or two.

She brought a shot of tequila to her lips, throwing her head back and downing the drink, The burning tequila traveling down her throat. Isabella scrunched her face up in disgust. She didn't like tequila all that much, but she liked the feeling of the burning sensation whenever she drank tequila.

Tequila was the only drink that could ever give her that feeling.

Isabella always found it weird how she could never get fully drunk. She could only ever get the tiniest bit tipsy. She had never experienced getting so drunk that she forgot the night's events.

Which she found very odd.

But it was different with drugs.

Isabella stared at the empty shot glass in front of her. One part of her wanted to leave town and go to Colorado never looking back, but then the other part wanted to stay in Mystic Falls. The smart choice would be to leave, it's not like people liked her in Mystic Falls..... It's just that Mystic Falls was all she knew.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard someone pull out the seat next to her.

"Isn't that your fifth shot?"

'A woman.'

By the sound of her voice, you could already tell she was powerful.

Isabella didn't respond.

"I've been watching you."

"That's not creepy or anything," Bella mumbled under her breath.

"You're 16 right?"

"What's it to you?" Isabella turned her head to look at the lady.

The woman had long shiny brunette hair cascading down her back. Her eyes shined of a glorious innocent green. But if you paid attention to her, you would realize that was a façade. There wasn't an ounce of innocence in that woman. Aside from her eyes, she had very mature features. She sat tall, no slouch was present on her shoulders. she was leaning rested her arm on the bar, leaning against her hand.

They practically looked like sisters.

"Well, no 16-year-old should be in a bar." The woman said staring intensely at her.

"Well, you're wrong. I'm not 16." Isabella watched a small smile of amusement grace the woman's lips.

The women hummed, not believing it.

"It seems that you're a little angry. What's up with that?"

"Well, at least you got something right."

The woman quirked her eyebrow, "Let me guess... boy problems?"

"Something along the lines of that."

"Well, what did he do? Flirt with other girls?"

"More like choke me," Isabella replied bluntly.

She snorted, "I feel sorry for the poor boy. You seem like the ruthless type."

"He had it coming. Shouldn't have ever tried to put his hands on me." Bella shrugged.

"I have a feeling that's not the only thing that has angered you." The woman said almost like she knew about Isabella's life.

"Well..... you're right. That's, not the only reason I'm angry."

"Well then tell me about it."

Isabella stared at her, searching her face for a lie,

She was telling the truth. She generally wanted to listen. "You're overbearing for a person who still hasn't told me their name."

"Well, you look like you need to vent to someone. And what's better than venting to a stranger in a bar?"

"And why should you be that person?"

Her eyebrows knitted together thinking of an answer. She herself didn't know why she was suddenly so interested in this young girl's life. "You already told me about your boyfriend choking you... What could be worse than that?"

"I want your name first."

"If you tell me why you're here, I'll give you my name."

"Why do you want to know about my life so badly?" Isabella asked. This woman was getting too comfortable.

"Why do you want my name so badly?" The woman asked her.

Isabella pursed her lips thinking it over... she sighed.

And then she told her everything.

                                                                                                  •*****•

The woman let out a light laugh, "So you're a crackhead?"

Isabella's jaw dropped, "I'm not a crackhe— yeah you're right."

"So you just want to be known as a crackhead for the rest of your life? If you want to die at least die memorably. Now if you die from all that junk you're consuming you're going to be known as the girl that 'died because she did too much drugs.'"

The 16-year-old girl looked down with shame. Hearing it from another person outside her family, really made everything so much more real.

"Do you want to be known as that girl?" The women asked.

"I don't think so." She mumbled.

"Then maybe you should go to Denver. You never know, Adam Wilson could help you."

She nodded taking all this new information in, "You think so?"

"Yes. You need help."

Isabella laughed at the women's remark.

A comfortable silence had taken place between the two individuals.

The sixteen-year-old girl could feel a sense of familiarity.

Like how a child felt with their mother.

It's not like Isabella didn't feel the same with Miranda, it's just that there was a spark between the two. A spark that would soon grow into something better.

Something powerful.

Maybe even deadly.

"it's your turn to fulfill the other end of the deal," Isabella spoke breaking the silence.

The woman nodded.

"My name is Serene."

                    •*****•

Isabella exited her car, ready to face her parents. She was going to go to Denver. Willingly.

She reached for her phone in her back pocket checking the time.

12:09 am

Her parents were going to kill her.

Her phone had died hours ago resulting in her charging her phone in the car when she was driving back.

She slowly walked up the porch steps while going through her phone, almost tripping on a step.

53 missed calls from Jenna.

38 text messages from Jeremy.

12 missed calls from Liz Forbes.

But no calls from her parents.

"What the hell?" she muttered. "Why is Caroline's mom calling me?" Isabella put her key in the keyhole opening her front door.

The house was silent.

Which was to be expected, it was indeed midnight. But all the lights were on...

"...Hello? is anybody up?" She walked into the living room cautiously.

She saw her aunt Jenna in the living room sitting on the couch cradling her head in her hands.

"...Aunt Jenna? What happened to you?" She had noticed the stressed look on her face.

Jenna snapped her head up to look at her niece, tears present in her eyes. Jenna hastily rose and rushed over to Isabella pulling her in for a hug. "I've been worried sick about you," Jenna whispered in Isabella's ear.

"Where's mom and dad? I need to talk to them."

Jenna pulled away from the hug and put her hands on Isabella's cheek looking straight into her eyes. "Bella I'm about to tell you some shocking news. you have to promise me you'll be calm. When I tell you this piece of information I need you to act rationally. Do you understand?"

No response.

"I said do you understand?" Jenna said firmly.

She gulped but then quickly nodded, "Y-yes I understand."

"Your parents and Elena... got into a car accident," Jenna said quietly, holding back from the rest of the news, wanting her to digest this piece of information first.

"What? Are they okay? how damaged is the car?" Isabella rambled. She noticed the look on Jenna's face, but that wasn't all, "There's more isn't there?"

Jenna slowly nodded. "Your...parents they crashed in the lake—"

"Are they okay?"

Jenna stared into the sixteen-year-old eyes, not giving her a yes or a no.

"JENNA! SAY SOMETHING!" She demanded.

Jenna winced at the sudden loudness. Resulting in her taking her hand from Isabella's cheek. She took a deep breath closed her eyes, and opened them slowly. "Elena's in surgery right now."

"And Mom and Dad? Are they alright?!"

...

"No. When the car went over the bridge they both died."

Silence.

The news felt like a truck driving 100 miles per hour coming right at her, eventually crushing her.

Isabella's worried-filled face soon morphed into an emotionless expression.

Jenna couldn't decipher what her niece was thinking.

Isabella burst into loud laughter, bending over and holding her abdomen, the growing pain of laughter settling in her stomach. Tears started to escape her eyes.

Her laughter started to die down, "This must be some kind of joke!"

"I'm not joking! Jeremy is in the hospital right now waiting for your sister to get out of surgery!"

"Jenna you're joking. Why are you lying for?" Isabella sent her Aunt a serious look, no sense of laughter present on her face anymore.

"I'm not Joking!"

"YES, YOU ARE!" She yelled

"BELLA YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD!"

No response.

"I'm going to the hospital, do you want to come along?" Jenna asked calmly.

"I'll pass." Isabella walked away from Jenna not sparing her a glance, she walked up the stairs going to her room softly closing the door behind her.

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes momentarily.

She just stood there, not moving. The only thing that could be heard in the silent room was her rapid heartbeats.

Thumping and Thumping.

The sound of a car engine roared in the background,

Her parents were dead

Jenna was leaving.

To go to the hospital.

Her parents were dead

Elena was in surgery.

Their car went over Wickery Bridge.

Her parents were dead

Elena was the only survivor.

Her parents were dead.

She slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes immediately darted to a family photo that was sitting on her desk, just staring at her.

They all looked so happy. It was obviously before Isabella started taking drugs and ruining her body.

Her parents were in the back putting their arms around her and Elena. Miranda was behind Isabella While Grayson was behind Elena, And Jeremy was in the middle smiling widely.

She slowly walked over to the photo and picked it up. She looked at the photo cracking a small smile at the sight of her mother, The mother that she didn't respect enough.

She gently caressed her finger around the border of the Frame, Smiling warmly.

Dead.

Dead.

Dead.

Dead.

Her smile morphed into a frown.

Her parents were dead.

Abruptly her vision got red.

"You're not here so why do I have to keep this?!" Isabella threw the picture frame at the wall in front of her, with a yelp, the frame shattering into a million pieces, flying across her room.

She slowly went up to the now broken picture frame, glaring at the family photo. She raised her foot and Stomped on the frame, repeatedly.

Stomp.

Crack.

Stomp.

She kicked the shattered frame away from her sight not wanting to look at it anymore. She went to her desk shoving everything off of it. The items fell to the ground causing an even bigger mess to be made, "WHEN I TOLD YOU TO DRIVE OFF THE DAMN BRIDGE I DIDNT MEAN LITERALLY!" She yelled,

She went to her dresser doing the same thing she did to her desk. The floor started getting more cluttered, making it hard for her to walk.

She started pacing back and forth breathing rapidly, pulling at the roots of her hair,

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE?!"Isabella yelled up at the ceiling, "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE ON ME?!"

She was angry.

She wasn't even sad. Just pure anger.

Electricity pulsed through her veins, all she could hear was a ringing sound in her ears. Her vision began to blur, a headache forming, Fire igniting in her eyes.

She wanted to release it all. To finally feel complete.

She scrunched her eyes closed.

Then she screamed.

...

...

Her screaming had died down.

It was silent.

All that was heard was the crickets outside, and the occasional gust of wind.

She had zero strength left in her body.

She weakly opened her eyes.

She was surrounded by fire.

She blinked harshly, waiting for this wretched vision to disappear.

But it didn't.

The fire was still devouring her room, eating up her childhood memories.

But then the fire stopped.

Everything was alright again.

There was no evidence that there was a fire ever in that room.

But she knew there was a fire. She saw it.

And Isabella Gilbert knew she caused that fire.

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓵𝔂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.5K 43
"When you saw her,his eyes light up and his heart fastens they it should"-klaus "he touched my soul long before i know what his hands feel like"-jodh...
1.2K 65 29
There was a certain allure to her, even before you knew her you could feel it pulling you towards her. Everyone in the village knew her, being in her...
59.4K 2K 81
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
5.2K 512 17
𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐁 | ❝If I told you about the darkness inside of me would you still look at me as if I was the sun?❞ Hazel Gilbert...