Be My Escape [BoyxBoy]

By ThatLonelyGirl

Michael and Liam are madly in love. Or so they think. How madly in love could you be when you've only just st... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nine

940 37 1
By ThatLonelyGirl

Chapter Nine
~Liam's POV~

Michael was throwing a party. I was confused when Michael suddenly called me at some extremely early time in the morning talking about a party. I was barely listening as I half way drifted back to sleep and realized I drooling onto my hand when Michael asked me if I was listening.

“Hmm? I mean … um, yeah. I was … I was listening...” I yawned. I glanced at my alarm clock and sighed. Michael babbled on for a little bit before I stopped him, “Michael, you do know it's like three in the morning and we have school, right? Can't this wait until then?”

“Oh yeah … um, sorry. I just got kind of excited about it.” He said quietly. And I could just imagine his facial expression changing from airy and light into a slightly embarrassed and upset look. His bottom lip was probably pouting.

I laughed slightly, “You don't have to apologize.” I said. There was a small pause in our conversation and while it made me want to fall back asleep, the silence was slightly deafening. “Michael?”

“Yeah...”

“Why are you even awake right now?” I asked. There was a brief moment of silence before I heard a little sigh.

“I just couldn't sleep.” Michael said quietly.

My eyes had closed again but I still felt my face scrunch up in concern. “Do you want me to come over?” I asked.

Michael probably shook his head before sighing out, “No. Sorry for calling you right now. Really. I'll just talk to you after school. I … um, yeah. Night.” My heart stopped slightly as I realized that he could have possibility just tried to say that he loved me. Or maybe it was just another sentence that he cut himself off from, but in my head it felt like an 'I love you'. And I made a note to kiss him until he couldn't breath when I saw him tomorrow.

“Goodnight Michael.”

When I got to third period I was ambushed by the “not” twins. And was forced to give them details of my relationship with Michael and how we were doing. And it was kind of nice talking to them, as I kind of had been ignoring them – not by choice, obviously – but I guess I really had been spending a lot of time with Michael. Or worried about Michael. Or going over to Michael's house and running into Zack. Which was kind of hilarious and painful. And seeing Zack made me want to see Dylan again. Just to see how he was doing. So I left that little bit out during my story, as it was extremely embarrassing and they would probably take it the wrong way.

“So he called you at three in the morning, to talk about a party?” Ethan said with an eyebrow raised.

“Yeah. He did.” I said nodding my head.

“A party he's having tonight?” Ethan asked confused.

“Apparently.”

Emily sighed, “I see some red flags going up!”

“And what would these flags be telling you?” I asked.

“He's hiding something.” She said, almost banging her hands on the desk. Which was stopped short by Ethan mumbling about how she needs to stop hitting objects. She glared at him but tried not to hit the desk. I gave a small laughed before resuming the conversation.

“Anyways, I do agree with Emily. It does seem like he's hiding something.” Ethan said.

I sighed, “Well, I mean, Zack said that he needed to tell me about a him but Michael hasn't really said much on the matter. And I don't want to pressure him to say anything about it if he doesn't want to talk about it, but I feel extremely out of the loop. Like everyone else knows about him and I don't.”

“You need to stop being so … so … help me out here!”

“Weak?” Ethan offered.

“Yes! That. You need to stop being so weak. I understand how you feel about Michael and you don't want to hurt him, but you still have the right as his boyfriend to talk to him and ask questions. If there is a him, as you put it, it could be important. And you should know about it. I'm not saying that you need to demand an answer out of him – just try to initiate the conversation.” Emily finished.

I sighed. It made sense to probably ask him about it. I just didn't want him to shut me out and refuse to talk about it if I had to push it. And I really didn't want to start any fights. That was the last thing I wanted. I spent the rest of class not paying attention – again – and thought of nothing but getting through fourth period and then meeting up with Michael.

We needed to talk about this. And as soon as possible. It was really starting to bother me that Michael wasn't telling me this. It was like he didn't trust me enough to tell me. And I knew that there were things I didn't know about Michael but I could just ask him about stupid things like his favorite color or his favorite thing to eat. But this, this was different. It was extremely personal and it was asking Michael to open up to me about his past experiences with someone. Whether it was good or bad. I didn't know. All I knew was that it was the reason Michael's been crying. Why he's been doubting himself. Why he was up a three clearly trying to distract himself. Why he's been so distance, and why he always used to push me away from him. It was why Michael is like he is now. And I need to know why.

When school was finally done and I met up with Michael. He enthusiastically kissed me and smiled.

“Wow. Okay, you're in a good mood.” I said laughing.

“Yeah, just a little.” He said with a wide smile and threw his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him closer to me. He laughed and held on tighter when I picked him up a little. “Put me down!” Michael laughed with flushed cheeks and his eye where the lightest I'd ever seen them.

As I put Michael back down he gave me some more kisses and I knew this was completely out of character for him. But I liked it. And he did seem to be genuinely happy for once. And I realized I was fucked. Because there was no way in hell I wanted to ruin his happiness with serious talk. So I made a note to bring it up a little later. Just for now, I would let it slide and pretend that everything was fine.

Michael held my hand as we walked towards his house, “So what's got you so excited?” I asked.

“The party of course!” Michael said. He when on to explain his plans that I half way recalled from this morning. We walked into his house and we were greeted by one of his maids, Andi. Michael took me up to his room and we talked about the party some more while I half way did my homework.

We were laying on the bed with books and pens and highlighters covering everything. There was paper all over the floor that both of us were too lazy to pick up. And Michael laying on my back might have something to do with that. I tapped my pencil against my paper. I was staring at it and everything made sense and didn't at the same time. I huffed out a sigh and gave up for the moment. My eyes looked around Michael's room. It was simple and neat. Everything was either white or a light wood. Or a variation of blue and grey. The only things that really stood out were pictures and little decorative items. When I thought about it, Michael's whole house gave off a really mature and warm feel. And it felt like Michael. But a very … well, a very rich Michael. Unlike Zack he never acted like he had all this money. But I guess it made sense. Zack liked being flashy and showing off and being in your face. Where as Michael was a lot calmer and didn't really take anyone's shit.

I smiled to myself. To other people Michael must seem normal and probably uninterested in everything. He had once mentioned that he tried to make himself unapproachable to most people. And I don't understand why, but still. I was smiling, thinking that I was the only one that knew the real Michael. Or well, as much as he was telling me. Which was still a lot more than others. But most definitely I was the only one who got to see him being all cute like this right now. I was the only one he was crawling on top of like he was a freaking cat or something. His face pressed against my back and his hands absentmindedly playing with my hair.

“Hey Michael.” I said.

“Hmm?” He asked popping his head over my shoulder to look at me.

I quickly rolled him off of me – various papers flying off the bed – and pinned him down. I leaned in close to him, my lips inches away from his. “I love you.” I said. Michael once again froze up but before he could say anything about it, I kissed him.

It was all heat and passion and lingering tension. And I didn't want to stop kissing him. Didn't want to have him scold me for saying that I love him again. I just wanted him to accept that and deal with it. I want to drive it into his mind and body and soul that I was always going to be here for him. That there would be no one else for me. I was trying to convey all those feelings into one kiss. One kiss that only got deeper each second. Made me even more crazy about Michael. Made me breathless.

When I pulled away Michael looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I smirked at that look. He looked like he wanted to say something but he just couldn't. And it took a while for him to finally close his mouth and swallowed hard.

“Well then, Liam. Warn a guy before you make him forget how to function.” He said his cheeks going red.

I laughed. “Sorry. I couldn't help it.”

Michael smiled and kissed me again. My hand ran through his hair and tugged at it slightly. Michael shivered and let out a small moan. I groaned breaking the kiss, listening to Michael's shaky breathes. My lips trailed down his neck. Leaving little bites and sucking on the sensitive skin. I felt Michael's hand run through my hair and grip it tight as if trying to stop me and urge me on at the same time.

“S-so, for the … fuck … for the um, party.” I laughed at him trying to speak while my hands trailed down his sides and up his shirt. “Wou-uld be, hmm, it would be … be … um, be …”

I smiled against his neck, biting gently, “Would it be what, Michael?”

Michael moaned when I bit down a little harder. “Be ok-kay for … for Zack and t-the guys to come?” He breathed out. “And … uff. And Dylan can c-come too.” I brought my hands and mouth away from Michael and looked at his extremely red face. He bit his lip and looked up at me with those lustful eyes. And god he looked so damn perfect. I wanted to ignore his question and continue but decided that giving him an answer would be the best. Especially, after it took him so much effort to get it out.

“You know I don't really mind you inviting them.” I smiled. “It's your party. And if having the guys over will make you feel better, than do it. Plus I’ve kind of actually been wanting to see Dylan.” I finished giving Michael I peck on the cheek. I got off of him and started picking up the papers on the floor. Michael squeezed me in a hug before going downstairs to call some people and talk to his chef about food.

After picking up all the papers, I ran downstairs and caught Michael just as he got off the phone with someone. I had to do it now. Had to ask now, before all this crazy partying happened. Or at least, mention it so he knows I'm waiting for him to tell me.

“Um, Michael. I forgot to say this earlier, but when you mentioned Zack I remembered. He told me there's someone you needed to tell me about?” I asked nervously. I hadn't exactly prepared for this. The words just kind of came out of me before I could really think about it. But I guess that works for me, otherwise I would have never spit it out.

Michael looked away from me for a second and I was worried that I was treading on extremely thin ice. The atmosphere going from cheerful and exciting to awkward and filled with anxiety.

Finally, Michael looked back up me gave me a little smile, “Yeah. Not tonight. But … tomorrow. I promise I'll tell you, okay?”

I nodded and let the topic be dropped for now. I was defiantly intruding on a sensitive, touchy topic. But I needed to know. I shook my head. But for tonight, it didn't matter. Michael would have his party and be happy. I could catch up with Dylan. And then we could worry about the infamous him.

***

It felt like the whole school was crammed into Michael's tiny house. I was slightly unhappy about it because it felt like everyone was invading Michael and I's space. But then again, it is a party. And it was extremely loud and headache inducing. Music was blasting through out the house. Drunk teenagers were stumbling through the house. Letting their hormones over run them. I had seen way too many people making out and groping against each other.

At some point I had let Michael slip away form me. I assumed that he was in the kitchen getting drinks and snacks, but there was no way in hell I was going into there. Seriously, it was like a fucking tornado in there. Having the guys from the cycle only made things worse, and I can't say that it was in a good way or a bad way. And Zack being a Party Queen (yes, Queen) was taking too many shots and Dylan had given up on trying to stop him.

But that was kind of a good thing as me and Dylan when up to the guest room to escape the loud noise. All the bedroom doors were locked, but Michael gave me a key to unlock the doors in case I need to get away or he needed to be taken to bed. And I personally invited Emily and Ethan, so I let them know where I was in case of emergency.

So here I was. Sitting on the floor with Dylan. The guy I used to be in love with. That was until I finally, really talked to Michael and instantly fell in love with him. God I'm really such a sap. Dylan looked good, his blond hair was getting darker and his features were really sharpening up. His jaw was strong and squarish. The opposite of Michael's softer and almost baby-faced like features. Dylan's eyes seemed to shine brighter now. The browns glowing. His lips were a little less pink. His body was still lanky with a little bit of muscle. Dylan had defiantly been an inch or two shorter than me last time I saw him and now he was taller than me. Dylan looked really good. And talking to him was making my heart kind of ache. But still, I was happier with Michael. More than I could ever be with Dylan.

“So, how are you and Zack?” I asked.

Dylan laughed, “We're fine. Zack's been good. He's going to anger management classes now and we, me and the servants, have been monitoring his drinking and drug usage. Although, to be perfectly honest this is the first time he's been out drinking in like three months, so I'm cutting him some slack. And the drugs, well they weren't that much of a problem so he took care of that problem himself.” Dylan smiled and I felt relieved to hear that their relationship was stable. I should be resenting Zack and cursing him for causing so much harm to Dylan in the past, but I was thankful for him now. Something I would never admit out loud.

Because of Zack, I fell in love with Dylan. And Dylan helped me restore my faith in good people. He helped mend me up in ways I couldn't even begin to explain. He was there for me and I was there for him. Of course a lot of other things happened to get us romantically involved but none the less we found safety in each other. Because of this safety we both realized what we needed and what we wanted and what we had, aren't always the same thing.

While I helped Dylan patch things up with Zack, I started to be around Michael a lot. And because of that, I finally had interaction with him. Michael opened up to me at the drop of a hat which seemed to be kind of new to him. And he rejected me. He rejected me a lot. And somehow it made me fall harder and faster. And now I was dating him.

So yeah, I was thankful for Zack. I was a little bit thankful of the hardships he put Dylan and Michael through so I could find the most amazing sides of them both. I smiled back at Dylan.

“I'm glad everything is working out for you two.” I said.

We sat in silence for a moment before Dylan literally almost exploded. He sat up on his knees and loomed over me. “Sooo, how are things with you and Michael?” He asked excitedly. “Oh and thanks for sending a pissed off Zack home after he found out about you to. But I mean, it was kind of hilarious seeing him blow up when I told him I already knew.” I laughed as I imagined Zack's tiny self jumping up and down and yelling at Dylan as he chased him around.

“We … we're pretty good. I mean, I have no complaints. Michael is literally like the most amazing thing to ever walk plant Earth. There are still somethings that he hasn't told me yet. But I guess that's too be expected. And it's slightly awkward when I tell him I'm in love with him and he doesn't say it back.”

“Hmmm, I understand you on that one. Although, as you know, it took Zack in a hospital bed to say that he loves me.” Dylan said.

I rolled my eyes at him, “Well obviously, that's because Zack is a dumb-ass. But Michael has this rule about not wanting to say that he loves me and not mean it hundred percent. He's extremely committed to those words. It's like we're basically getting married if he says that he loves me.” I said.

“He did ask me a lot of weird questions about you. About your loyalty and stuff. But I find that admirable of Michael to understand just how important those words are to someone. Trust me, I almost died when Zack said he loved me.” Dylan smiled and sat properly before hugging his legs to his chest. He had this sort of dazed look like he was clearly remembering it all. And I felt a tiny bit jealous that he got to feel that way about someone and have his feelings returned verbally as well.

“I really am happy for you Dylan.” I said. Dylan snorted but I could see the faint blush on his cheeks.

“Yeah. Yeah. Me and Zack are a love story for the ages. But anyways, back to you and Michael. Have you guys done it yet?” He asked.

I could actually feel my face turning red. “Dylan!”

“What?” he smirked. “You used to me the cool one who swooped in and saved me. So forgive me if I want to make you embarrassed just a little. And besides, him and Zack used to go at it so I was just kind of … curious.” Dylan said tilting his head to the side just a little.

He really had changed so much in these past couple of months. It was seriously driving me crazy how he could be like the same person and not at the same time. He was way more confident (even if his reasoning right now showed a little self doubt), and his good boy charms were becoming a lot more sexual. And I wondered slightly if Zack was rubbing off on him.

I avoided looking Dylan in the eyes as I tried to blurt out my response. “Well, we haven't … really done it. I mean, it's really just been a lot of teasing and stuff. I don't really mind. I mean, I understand that sex was kind of how Zack controlled him and I don't really wanna repeat that...” I trailed off. Dylan nodded his head but still sighed and looked at me.

“So like, no hand jobs or anything?”

“Oh my god. Dylan stop. Please.” I said hiding my face in my hands. Dylan laughed at me and I was felling way too embarrassed by this. I mean, with all the mushy crap I’ve done in the past, this shouldn't be even close to embarrassing. But it was because it was about Michael. And it was Dylan asking me these questions.

“Sorry, sorry.” Dylan said as his laughter subsided.

“No. You're really not.” I groaned out. But still I uncovered my face to see him smiling ridiculously. “But ... But I mean, we do have some really hot make out session where Michael is being really cute and his body gets sensitive and stuff.” I mumbled out and Dylan grinned.

Dylan was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

“LIAM.” It was Emily. “LIAM GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE.”

Glancing at Dylan, I got up and opened the door. The music immediately assaulting my ears. Emily looked like she had been through the kitchen tornado. Her hair was extremely out of place, her clothing looked like it was missing a few pieces and her skin was pale. Her eyes however held a strong hateful feeling.

“What's wrong Em?” I asked.

Emily glanced at Dylan and then back at me, “I hope you enjoyed your little play date catch up shit, because now you need to go kick out some people and get your fucking boyfriend before he gets fucked up.” She said dragging me out of the room and downstairs.

A/N: Yay for long chapters! (and cliffhangers) ^_^ So the beautiful Dylan made an appearance today and I'm happy about it! I missed him so much~ lol. But anyways, serious question. When you guys do find out about him would you like to hear about it while in Michael's POV or Liam's? Like do you want Michael to talk about it during his chapter or have him talk about it while in a Liam chapter? I need to know these things quickly please! It literally decides the fate of the length of the next chapter *o*  But yes. I hope you enjoyed this update. Until next chapter my lovelies <3 Picture is of Dylan!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1K 22
| Cover by Sunkissedmuffin | Eric didn't choose or really want to be gay, it just kind of happen- something that just happened, he can't even rememb...
149K 3K 19
PLEASE GOD THIS STORY SUCKS ASS SO DONT READ IT IF YOU TREASURE YOUR SANITY THX Oliver, (16) has been a black sheep. His seven brothers seem to grasp...
185K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...
Mine By Kate

Romance

265K 6.8K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...