✔️| 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊 �...

wi1dflower

∾✧。EVERYTHING I DIDN'T SAY 【BOOK ONE】 ۵∾ ❛I WISH I COULD'VE MADE YOU STAY AND I'M THE ONLY ONE... Еще

CAST
DISCLAIMERS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGTHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
THANK YOU
BOOK TWO

TWENTY-FOUR

7.3K 200 49
wi1dflower

Carly sighed as she walked out of her French class. It was finally lunch time and the girl was starving. She walked down the hallway only to be something by someone she didn't want to see.

"Hey Carls." Devi smiled at the girl. She really liked talking to her and it's Carly Tan for crying out loud. She doesn't be friends with just anyone.

"It's Carly. Only my friends call me Carls."

Devi was surprised. "Oh um I thought we were friends."

"If you truly were my friend you wouldn't have said what you said."

"Look I didn't mean to lie that we brunch every Sunday. I just over exaggerated."

"Over exaggerated?" Carly rolled her eyes. "We never brunch ever. So how can you over exaggerate something that never happened?"

"I know but you're just being dramatic."

"Dramatic?" Carly questioned, fed up with the sophomore's nonsense. 

"Look I know you and Paxton had something but nothing was confirmed. So I don't see anything wrong with what I did."

Carly rolled her eyes again. This girl had no shame. "You know what Devi. Fuck off." With that the girl walked away. She hated when people used her name to their advantage. There was a reason why she barely had any close friends. Because everyone only want to be her friend to just say they were my friend. 

✄-----------------------------

so if Carly and Devi were to get into a fight, who would win?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.1M 35.9K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.3K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
68.2K 1.1K 25
I hate him. I hate everything about Zack Morris. In which a girl named Katie falls for Zack Morris and doesn't wanna admit her feelings. ✰𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚�...
58.9K 1K 13
"Tori, this is LA nothing is normal here" In Which Gideon Mara,is the seventh member of the Hollywood's arts gang Beautiful new cover made by: @lupin...