INACTIVE FOR NOW - libido, �...

Autorstwa hey-aiko

ೃ⁀➷ when fushiguro toji has undeniable lust for his son's caretaker (last name) (first name). started 31.08.2... Więcej

LIBIDO
˗ˏˋ₀₀₁'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ₀₀₂'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ₀₀₃'ˎ˗

˗ˏˋ₀₀₄'ˎ˗

5.7K 262 257
Autorstwa hey-aiko

Great talks, back to dull life.

Toji had a great time the other night. A blast. In contrast to the lively night he had over a bottle of affordable wine and the way you listen to his words like it was golden, the hearty laughs he got from your lips. Tender smiles. The way you brush off the braided locs away from your face, the way your mahogany skin glows under the bright yellow lap emitting from the lamp and the way your legs are stretched out across the sofa.

He felt alive for the time in his life. Toji felt elated. Like he was seeing everything in tinted pink. Relaxed. Slow-moving life. It felt there was no need to worry and be anxious.

Much different from his dull, boring, repetitive life. Rinse and repeat. Same shit all day. Sit on his ass all day staring at the blue-lit computer screen, robotic higher-ups scolding him endlessly for the littlest mistake he might have made on his paperwork. Toji sighs once again for the nth time, he thought about quitting this damned job as much as how many times he sighed today.

It's Friday today though, which means he had two days off work. Thank the heavens.

He loosened his tie around his neck as he made his way to the front door and popped a couple of the top buttons on his dress shirt, he reaches into his to insert the front door key jiggling it open.

"Oh, Toji, you're home." You popped your head around the kitchen doorway before disappearing.

"What? Don't want me aroun' 'ere?" He comes around and leans against the doorway, crossing his arm over his chest as he watches you hover over the kitchen counters. Hurrying to get all the bowls, chopsticks (training ones for Megumi), some cups and chopsticks rest, placing them all strategically on the wooden tray.

"Oh, yes, definitely. Me and Megumi were having a blast before you came along." You sarcastically remark.

Toji snorts though he notes the lack of said kid. He would normally be awake to greet him by the doorway when he arrives home from work, bombarded by all the love, hugs, cuddles and ‘I miss you, papa.’

"Speakin' of the kid. Where is he?"

"Fell asleep on the sofa watching Princess and the Frog." You explain.

Again? This is the 5th time.

"He loves that movie, ya know?" Toji hums, recollecting the time he walked into the living room where Megumi was sitting so still and fixated on the tv with the Disney Movie ‘The Princess and the Frog’, he had sparks and a bright flicker that shined in his eyes. He was in awe. Toji noted the way the little boy would scoot closer to the screen every time, Viviana? Tiara?

Whoever the main character’s name is, appeared on the television. He picked the way Megumi mutters every dialogue and line of the songs that came on under his breath, swaying his whole body and nodding along to the rhythm and beat.

Then Toji’s deep voice broke him out of his deep concentration making Megumi jump out of his skin and the poor little boy had a hint of red rose tint on his cheeks, the older Fushiguro asked, ‘Why ya watchin’ this movie, kid? Ain’t this the third time for the day?’. There goes the same glimmer in his little wide-eyed gaze again. Pure admiration. Innocence.

‘Because Virana is so pretty just like (First name). I’m Prince Maveen because I’m going to marry her one day.’ Something along those lines. He’s an old man and a dad, he doesn’t remember anything related to names anymore.

"Oh, I'm aware." You said amused, painfully aware, you are the receiving end of the blunt stick where Megumi continuously requests for the movie to be played repeatedly.

"'Cause of ya." Toji drops the ball. He moves to assist you with some platters of the ingredients which consist of the thinly delicately sliced marbled beef and he quickly moves to place the portable hot plate exactly dead centre on the dining table. He was looking forward to dinner tonight, you are all having a large feast, it is one of the most favourable Japanese dishes called Sukiyaki.

"Me?"

"Virana reminds him of you or somethin'."

“Her name is Tiana.” You correct, "That's… Really sweet of him."

There was a bit of comfortable silence that lingered between you. Toji licks his lower lip and adjusts his stance.

"Speakin' of you. Got ya hair done?" Toji changes the subject watching you disappear back into the kitchen. Like a puppy, he follows suit.

"Yeah, I did." Flattered that he noticed the physical changes.

"Looks real good." Toji nods in approval, tilting his head to take a good look at you from every angle of your new hairstyle, "Ya did it yourself? "

"I did. The salon is a bit too far from here. Started as soon as you left the house, just finished around 5 in the afternoon."

"What d'ya call this style?" He gestures.

"Box braids."

"I know what that is.” Toji says with the underlying tone of sass and 'who wouldn’t?', "I meant, a hair this short."

"Oh, it's a bob cut." Then you asked him teasingly, "Why? Are you interested in styling hair now?"

"If it's better than the Asshole Limited Company I work for. I might quit and open up a little salon, ya can be the first customer." Toji snorts, with the boyish teasing grin that grew upon his lips

"Yeah? What kind of style would suit me?"

Toji thinks for a second carefully inspecting you. If he was being honest, anything, you could go bald for all you care and he will still think that you look incredible.

"Just with your curly hair and some bangs. Maybe some fluffy fro?"

You hum and nod in approval.

"When are you opening that salon up? My arms don't have to cramp up anymore." You grinned. Everything about your conversation flowed so naturally, it never felt awkward nor did it feel like you were walking on eggshells around him. Far from what you expected. You thought he would be strict, kept to himself and would never engage in a casual conversation with you.

It comes with his looks, you guessed. He just seemed so serious and doting, concerned father. Like nothing else mattered except him, his son and the money coming in for him and Megumi.

"Yeah, the only thing you'll be complainin' about is me settin' your hair on fire."

“Nevermind.” You shake your head, taking a can of beer from the fridge that you had brought a pack while out grocery shopping, cracking it open followed by the satisfying pop of the metal piercing through, "Want a glass of wine? Beer? Help you loosen up a little bit. Work got you all stressed, huh?"

"Tryin' to get me drunk and han'over again?" He teased lightly with a handsome grin.

"That was you drunk?” You asked flabbergasted by his remark, “Please. It looks like you were barely affected by the ungodly amount of wine you drank."

"You kept pourin'." He shrugs the statement like it was nothing.

"And you could have declined. I wouldn't mind, one bit." You titled your head at him, still not taking a sip from the opened can in your hand, you were too focused on him. Perhaps distracted?

"And let you have all the fun?"

"Fair point." You nod.

"The offer still stands?" Toji gestures to the drink in your hand.

"Always. Beer or wine?" You asked.

"Beer." Scrambling to the fridge and tugging the door as it swung open, handing him the chilled drink and he carefully takes it from your hand. He made sure to hold a long, deep gaze, they are boring into your soul as he cracks open his own can of beer. You lift the can in your hand and gesture it towards him. He clinks his own can with yours, taking a huge swig of it, you watch his Adam’s apple bobble up and down. Your eyes slowly trailed to the exposed skin teetering to a glimpse of his chest and his collarbone.

"Is this goin’ to be our thing now? Just drinking." Toji breaks you out of your lustful trance.

You shrug. Hoping that he didn’t catch on with your openly obvious staring, you take a sip of your drink and fixed your focus on the floor.

"Why not? I mean, as long as we don’t go too overboard, right? Like, uh, secret little thing."

He raised his eyebrows at this.

“You want to add anythin' else to that secret little thing we have." Toji almost growls. Maybe, there’s a mistranslation with the atmosphere of your conversations, reading too much into the straightforward lines where there was no in-between but you had an inkling hunch that there is a suggestive undertone and perhaps even libidinous. Especially when he says things like this which sends heat pooling between your thighs. Maybe it was just you but…

Is he hinting at something?

You swallowed hard. (Author’s note: Not going to be the only thing you’re swallowing ehe.)

"Well, what are you offering us to do?" Your voice turns more into a sensual tone. Soft. A slight purr to it. Inviting him and daring him to say those sinful thoughts out loud that you strongly believed he hid behind that stoic fine face of his.

Peering at him behind those fluttering long lashes. (This is the JJK universe. You got lashes. Your eyes aren't bald.)

At Toji's end, he held back a groan. You sure are a sexy woman. Dangerous and vicious. Baring it all out for him just like that.

"I asked ya first, doll. I have one in my mind but I wanna hear ya suggest somethin' from that pretty little mouth of yours."

Fuck. You might have to hold onto your panties or else they're dropping down to the floor quicker than you can say 'one'.

"Anything?"

"Anythin'."

“I can think of a couple of things.” Toji leans down to your level, almost feeling the fan of his breath over your cheeks, he was that close to you. If you make one move, your lips could meet. Here it is. There is definitely no denying it. Libido was going haywire. It seemed that anything didn’t matter when there is that haze of wanting, and neediness for physical contact. Fingers that graze any part of your body.

There was a soft patter of footsteps.

"Papa…"  The soft voice of his son calls out for him, Megumi sleepily rubs his eyes and extends his arms out for him as a gesture when he wants to be in the comfort of his arms. Toji backs away, his eyes still fixated on your face, you swore you are going to collapse from the lack of air going to your head. Your breath was caught in your throat.

The man in question clears his throat, turns around and lifts the little boy by his armpit, cradling him into his chest, Megumi buries his face deep into Toji’s broad shoulder and his tiny fingers mindlessly fiddle with the buttons on the collars of his shirt. He places a peck on Megumi’s temples and chubby cheeks. Patting down his wild hair, carefully threading his fingers through to smooth it down, though it continued to stick up like it was magnetic up to the ceiling.

“D'ya have fun, today kid?” Toji ask the usual question, he asked. There’s a father and son ritual between him when he gets home. It is a very crucial time for them, especially when the two didn’t get to have breakfast together.

“Mhm… Me and (First name) went to Shibuya with the cool giant robots.” Megumi shoots up seemingly all the much more alert and the sleepiness has now worn off, “It was really big! (First name) told me they move once in a while but… We couldn’t stay that long because it’s going to be too late. Can… Can we go next time so we can see it move?”

“Why not? Seems like you and (First name) had a lot of fun.”

“We did.” Megumi continues to ramble about the wonderful day he had, “(First name) and- Oh! I helped cook as well, I did well. Didn’t I?”

He turns his full attention to you, kicking his legs lightly begging to be let down by Toji who fully obliged and carefully sets him down to the floor.

“Mhm. You did really well with cutting the vegetables. It made it much quicker.” You praise the little boy who had a soft and the pleased look on his face, Megumi gestures for Toji, the little boy gets on his tiptoes and clutched onto the edge of the kitchen countertops, his eyes barely peeking over the top of his head bobbing up and down as his little legs grew tired from being pointed for until long. The vegetables were left on the countertop.

It was clumsily and sloppily done; the leafy Nappa cabbage was chopped in completely different sizes, shitake mushrooms looks like someone had taken a huge chunk of bite from it nor did it have the beautiful incision on the head, the uneven and different geometric shapes of tofu and green onions were cut too short or either too long. It looks like it all went through chainsaw torture. Though,  there is perfect was the cookie-cutter flower-shaped carrots. It was certainly not a good job. But, he wasn’t going to voice his brutally honest opinion. It would break his poor precious little heart.

It wouldn’t be great to discourage him from the things, he genuinely is interested in. Which is completely rare. Megumi is a closed-off boy and never opened up to other people. Yet, here is he put all his heart and soul onto it.

How could you dare to break the twinkle in his eyes?

“What do you think?” Megumi asked.

“Pretty good… Not bad for your first time cookin’, kid. Keep it up, maybe you’ll be even better than me.” Toji ruffles his hair affectionately once again his son lights up.

“See, I told you, didn’t I?” You add on, “Your daddy would be really proud of you!”

Oh, that sent shivers down Toji’s spine. Daddy. He’s discovering kinks he never thought he had. You took notice of that.

“Can you help me carry these vegetables, please?” You asked the little boy politely as you hand the vegetable platter to carry off to the dining table.

“Okay!” Megumi pipes up enthusiastically, carefully waddling and balancing it in his hands. You quickly gather other things you needed before quickly following Megumi out of the kitchen, Toji continues to stand in the middle of the room, dumbfounded.

Popping your head back, past the doorway.

“What are you standing there for, daddy? Aren’t you hungry?” You say with an evil grin followed by a cheeky laugh.

Toji groans and runs his hand over his face. He felt the uncomfortable tightening feeling under his slacks, it’s unnatural and incredibly concerning to be popping out boner left and right from the thought of you.

Indeed libidos are going haywire.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

155K 4.3K 26
❞𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐨!❞ 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎- 30/05/2021 Ended 13/12/2023 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 ╭───────.ೃ࿐ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝘄...
9K 207 27
♡Mostly Gojo/Geto/SatoSugu x Fem!Reader ♡May include other characters x reader in the future. ♡AUs, scenarios, oneshots, etc. ♡Mostly Female Reader p...
204K 8.4K 29
"megumi is no longer sick, why are you still coming here?" in which, gojo satoru is a single dad, and y/n is a pediatrician. gojoxfem!reader fluff! �...