I DON'T LIKE COFFEE [SAIKI K.]

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ranposs

Where the only flaw of the most boring girl of PK. Academy is that she doesn't like coffee โ”€and therefore, ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

I DON'T LIKE COFFEE
PROLOGUE
[01] I DON'T LIKE BIRTHDAY PARTIES
[02] I DON'T LIKE CHRISTMAS
[03] I DON'T LIKE COLD DAYS
[04] I DON'T LIKE RICH PEOPLE
[05] I DON'T LIKE RUMORS
[06] I DON'T LIKE SATURDAYS (PART ONE)
[07] I DON'T LIKE SATURDAYS (PART TWO)
[08] I DON'T LIKE THREATS
[09] I DON'T LIKE BUTTERFLIES
[10] I DON'T LIKE READING MINDS
[11] I DON'T LIKE LOVE WARS
[13] I DON'T LIKE BROTHERS
[14] I LIKE YOU
[15] I DON'T LIKE ENDINGS
I DON'T LIKE FAMILY REUNIONS (EPILOGUE)
I HATE DETECTIVE GAMES (special)
SOMEONE STOLE MY SAIKI FANFIC (AGAIN) BUT WITH AI NOW !!

[12] I DON'T LIKE LOVE CONFESSIONS

3.5K 161 380
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ranposs

WARNING!
Mentions of blood and a little violence, hehe (nothing serious tho)

· ────────── ·

· ────────── ·

WITH A BLOODY nose and sore knuckles, Toritsuka Reita and [L/N] [Y/N] began their "beautiful" Monday morning. What a day!

Overwhelmed by anger and confusion, both friends looked at each other, wondering how they got there. [Y/N] had punched Toritsuka —her alleged best friend— in the face. Hard.

Very hard.

Blood ran through his face, staining his shirt while water filled his eyes. The situation was unbelievably authentic. It felt like a horrible nightmare where he couldn't wake up. Trapped inside the harsh reality of a self-declared main character —who's also too childish to accept a 'no' for an answer and the actual evil villain of the story. He was no hero, or prince, not even the third part of a love triangle.

Toritsuka Reita was nothing but a burden.

Whether he liked it or not, [Y/N] was in the right when her fist collided with his —now broken— nose. Not even an early apology or rapid reflexes could have avoided the consequences of his own actions.

Once again, his plans were ruined, but unlike last time, there was no going back. He had lost the final battle. The decisive one.

Love stories don't last forever... And neither do love wars.

[Y/N]'s eyes were light like fire, burning with rage because of the memories of a selfish act. Her frowned eyebrows showed no mercy or regret, remembering every move, every truth she had screamed whilst everybody watched. She had cried for, complained about, and understood everything, trying to calm her mind so many times before. Yet now, nothing could stop her.

For weeks, an immense wave of feelings filled her, waiting, searching, expecting a way out of her system. The exit was more violent than she had thought, though. But looking at the circumstances, it was the only possibility left... just not the best outcome.

A punch towards Reita's face meant freedom.

If Toritsuka wouldn't have interrupted her —like the last five times—, now she would be either super happy or extremely sad. All depending on what answer she would get.

[Y/N] had decided that she would confess her feelings to Saiki Kusuo, her most recent friend... a week ago.

Every day, she would put on her best uniform, comb her hair in a cute hairstyle, and a bit of her mom's perfume could be smelled if you walked past her. She would rehearse her confession on the way to school —some people even think she is crazy, as she states love declarations to air itself—. Still, every time the moment came to be, something (or someone) stopped it from happening.

Entering the building on the first try, [Y/N] felt the gaze from every student at PK. Academy. In the beginning, she thought it was only her imagination, yet, when she walked deep into the hallways, she made eye contact with more than ten people. And then, she heard some weird whispers.

"Poor [L/N], I hope she doesn't get scared..." a boy said when she reached the classroom door.

I don't like this at all, little one. You should flee the country before anyone notices it. Alaska sounds so fun, don't you think?!

Narrator, this is a flashback. You're literally talking about something that has already happened.

I know! But it doesn't make it less awful to narrate!

Just continue. It gets better.

*Sniff* Okay, if you say so.

[Y/N] opened the door and found a disastrous scenario in front of her. Dozens, if not hundreds, of red roses, were resting all over her desk and chair.

"What's all this?!" [Y/N] shouted. Suddenly, she saw Toritsuka grinning widely at her. "... Why?"

"A beautiful flower to another beautiful flower. It's a mere gift," he answered her, not noticing the disgusted expression on her face, "A ghost told me girls love roses. In fact, he was a florist when he was alive."

[Y/N] looked around her, inspecting the flowers. There was no room to sit, and the thorns looked too pointy to move them out of there. She sighed and licked her lips, trying to find a solution, yet nothing seemed possible.

"Thank you... but how am I supposed to sit down now?" she left her bag on the floor, and then a loud and powerful wind blow made every rose fall from her desk, leaving it clean and empty. "Hm, lucky."

"Saiki!" Toritsuka whispered angry, and loud enough for [Y/N] to hear him. "I mean, have you seen Saiki today, maybe?"

"No," she sat on the chair and sighed again, deciding to not answer him anymore... nor confessing to Saiki.

This was only the start of a living hell.

The rest of the week was just the same. Toritsuka would come up with some stupid plan to ruin [Y/N]'s mood and stop her from being either near Saiki or confessing her feelings. However, those plans were never the best.

Yes, he would obviously make her annoyed enough, but just like the roses situation, something would go wrong.

For example, during the third confession try, some pencils made the red water balloons he had gotten for [Y/N] explode out of nowhere. Both of them ended up extremely wet because of the liquid the balloons had inside them.

"Dammit, Toritsuka!"

"It's not my fault!"

Yes. Yes, it is.

"Just stop giving me gifts, okay? This has become irritating."

But that didn't stop him.

Every day for the next week, Toritsuka prepared a surprise for [Y/N]. Each new thing he got for her only bothered her more and more, until this very day, where things got out of hand. The limit of her patience reached an alarming point. This leads us to a few moments ago, right before the punch.

[Y/N] was not with her best uniform today, nor combed her hair as pretty as before or put on her mother's perfume. She felt defeated. What Toritsuka had done to her for the past week mentally drained her.

So when she entered the classroom and found an enormous sign with the words "I love you [L/N]" written on it, the only thing she could do was scream.

"Toritsuka Reita, you have to stop!" she said once he came up to where she was. "I'm getting tired of your behavior, all right? I'm done. You're not my boyfriend, and I am actually starting to see you as a classmate instead of a friend. Can't you accept that?"

"But [L/N], I love you! I can't help it," he answered, grabbing both of her hands. "We're destined to be together. I know you love me too."

"I don't. I already told you," she abruptly moved her hands out of his. "Leave me alone."

[Y/N] turned around and started walking outside the classroom. It wouldn't matter if she missed this class. Though, quickly, Toritsuka grabbed her by the wrist.

"I'm not going to quit."

"Oh, really?"

BAM!

The entire room went quiet when they heard her fist smashing Toritsuka's nose. Some people were surprised, and others were smiling, thanking her for that. She inhaled deeply upon seeing what she had done but felt no regret and looked down at her hand. Her knuckles were red and hurt a little. Still, she bravely locked eyes with Toritsuka.

"You deserve this, but I'm sorry," [Y/N] said, piercing his soul with her eyes. Unquestionably, looks can kill, and Reita is, of course, already dead. "Now, leave me the hell alone. I hope my fist-message makes you understand once and for all!"

Then she left, analyzing everything that had happened before, waiting for break time to talk to one and only Saiki Kusuo.

[Y/N] knew Saiki was a simple guy, so she wouldn't say anything out of the ordinary. Three words were enough.

Her steps were slow and steady, hiding her nervousness behind a fake confident smile. You know what they say, "fake it till you make it."

"I heard you punched Toritsuka," a voice said behind her. "Can't blame you for doing it, though."

[Y/N] got startled and flipped her body, finding Saiki. This time, with his glasses on. Seems that he doesn't want to impress anyone today —or that the author remembered her mistake, as well.

How does he know? He was not in the room with us.

Nope, but he was in the room beside yours. Plus, you shouted really high.

"Oh, I guess news fly," she replied with a sigh. "Are you skipping class too? I'm not in the right mood to be around Toritsuka right now."

Saiki shrugged and said nothing, yet smiled to himself without being noticed. He knew what [Y/N] had in mind even he wasn't using his Germanium ring today. It was a coincidence, though, because he had used it in the past days. The situation was too perfect for letting it slide. Therefore, he managed to reach a conclusion in just seconds.

Both of them walked to the stairs and went up to the roof. No one was there, so it was the perfect place for a love confession. [Y/N]'s heart started beating louder and faster than ever before. The expected moment had finally come.

I am so excited!!!

You sound like a proud but embarrassing mother.

Oh, stop it. I've been waiting for this forever!

Anyone could find them out there. But as the first period had already started, not being seen was still a possibility.

He always found a way to avoid love confessions, and now he was waiting expectantly for it —though he would never, EVER, admit it out loud.

Little rays of the sun hid behind the big clouds in the sky. It was a pretty chilly morning, though they didn't feel it cold.

"So... I have something to say" [Y/N] stopped walking next to a bench but did not sit. "It might sound a bit abrupt. Just don't react in a bad way, okay?"

"Okay."

"Great."

"Great."

"Yeah... I can't even find the words. This is so silly."

"Agreed."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" [Y/N] raised an eyebrow playfully and crossed her arms. "Are you implying I'm silly?"

"I could never," Saiki replied, hiding a smirk. "... but the situation is. You're making like that."

"I was going to talk about how much I enjoy your company," she said, faking she was hurt. "But I guess I'm too silly for you. So I'll never say it."

"You just did, though," Saiki replied, lifting both eyebrows at her. "Then, I guess I'll buy my own coffee jelly in other stores instead of your scary grandmother's shop."

"She's not scary at all! Why do people keep saying that?!" [Y/N] giggled. She then blushed upon remembering the time they both went up. "I did have fun that day, you know? I-I wish every day would be that day."

Saiki went pale, and the butterflies came again. He had somewhat missed them. It had been a while since they visited.

"I did have fun," he answered, shrugging. "Even with your scary grandma."

"I'm serious, Saiki!" she looked down. Her palms started sweating, and her heartbeats pumped in her ears. If she was going to do this, she needed every single cell of courage she had inside her body. "Would you like it? You know, being together every day."

"Hm, every day sounds like a long time, " he tried joking, coming out of nowhere. He was nervous like never before. "But I'm not sure what you mean."

[Y/N] took a long deep breath, closing her fists and feeling his stomach shrink.

"What I mean is... I like you, Saiki Kusuo," she looked up again. "And not like friends like one another. I know I apologize a lot and hate coffee, but I have a pure heart and know exactly what I want. Your friendship means much more than my feelings, so I'm not asking for a chance or anything. I just couldn't keep a secret anymore."

With watery eyes and a trembling smile (and I swear there's a violin playing in the background, just imagine that), [Y/N] glued her sight in Saiki. Her cheeks were flushed, her heart moved fast, her mind felt free again. Little rays of sunshine irradiated her figure, making her eyes lighter and her hair shine brightly. She was so beautiful, on the outside and inside. One in a million, or so they say.

However, Saiki did not react. Five uncomfortable minutes later, and still nothing.

"Can you say something?" she asked with a shaky voice, yet no response came from him, even after waiting for several seconds more. "I- I understand. Have a good day."

Then, embarrassed to the bone, [Y/N] contained a sob and immediately left the school's roof. Her feet were going down the staircase when quick tears started rolling down her face. She crossed the entire building towards the exit and ran to her house, never looking back. What a disastrous day.

In the end, the love war did not end because of a triumphant love confession. Instead, it only took a punch to the nose, ironically. A war without violence is not a war, I guess. Much more exciting to see, though!

Still, no happy ending for our tragic lovers just yet... That's not very exciting, to be honest.

... Or maybe it is. 

· ────────── ·

How would you feel if I told you this?

There are only 3 chapter left.

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

418K 21K 52
"๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐••๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•œ ๐•š ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐• ๐•จ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••. ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•”๐• ๐•ฆ๏ฟฝ...
124K 3.5K 49
L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besides this... She can freeze time whenever...
438K 13.3K 39
โ†ณ"ษขแดแดแด… ษขส€ษชแด‡๊œฐ, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ๊œฑแดœแด„สœ แด€ ษดแดœษช๊œฑแด€ษดแด„แด‡." โ†ณ(ส/ษด) (สŸ/ษด). แด€ ส™ส€ษชแด›ษช๊œฑสœ, ๊œฑแด€ส€แด„แด€๊œฑแด›ษชแด„, ๊œฑษดแด€ส€แด‹ส ษขษชส€สŸ แด›สœแด€แด› ๊œฑแดแดแด‡สœแดแดก แดแด€ษดแด€ษขแด‡แด… แด›แด แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แด€ แด„แดสŸแด…-สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด… แด˜๊œฑสแด„สœษชแด„ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ สœ...
3.9K 56 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...