Her Last Cheer

由 notuorg

| 18+ | Completed | • • • Sevyn Haren was the type of person to fight for what she wanted. She stayed with... 更多

Author's note
| Chapter One + Ready? Set? Fuck |
| Chapter Two + Hoes never get cold |
| Chapter Three + Lying was a sin. Adultery? I have to get back to you |
| Chapter Four + I could teach a master class in seduction. . .NOT |
| Chapter Five + I have a PhD in sucking dick |
| Chapter Six + Theres Waldo |
| Chapter Seven + More drama than a damn CW show |
| Chapter Eight + I plead the fifth |
| Chapter Ten + Lion's Den |
| Chapter Eleven + Jealousy killed the cat |
| Chapter Twelve + Jealousy brought the cat back to life |
| Chapter Thirteen + Steakout or Stakeout? |
| Chapter Fourteen + A friendly gift |
| Chapter Fifteen + Touchdown! |
| Chapter Sixteen + The moaning- no, morning after |
| Chapter Seventeen + How to catch a. . . |
| Chapter Eighteen + What do snitches get? |
| Chapter Nineteen + Two words: I'm fucked |
| Chapter Twenty + Duct tape. I need duct tape |
| Chapter Twenty One + Bachelor #2 please |
| Chapter Twenty Two + The unforeseen circumstance |
| Chapter Twenty Three + The Aftermath |
| Chapter Twenty Four + Don't forget to blink |
| Chapter Twenty Five + Blame it on the. . . |
| Chapter Twenty Six + "At first I did love you, but now I just wanna fuck" |
| Chapter Twenty Seven + What happens in the locker room, stays. . . |
| Chapter Twenty Eight + Another game day |
| Chapter Twenty Nine + Your loss, my gain |
| Chapter Thirty + The date |
| Chapter Thirty One + The simple things |
| Chapter Thirty Two + Life is confusing |
| Chapter Thirty Three + Here we go. . .again |
| Chapter Thirty Four + Final Friday Bright Lights |
Author's Note & A Thank You

| Chapter Nine + Girls do not need love too |

20.2K 404 82
由 notuorg

The most important meal of the day was breakfast. Which meant that my breakfast time needed to be filled with food, food, oh and more food. Drama? Not needed. Other people? Weren't alway welcome. Food? As I said before, the best thing about it.

Kiana and I were seated in the cafeteria this Thursday morning (my only worthy companion) eating it up and talking (occasionally). It was perfect, just exactly what I needed.

This week had been sort of a train wreck, like normal. I was so happy that we were one day away from the weekend, I needed time to relax. I needed time to chill. I just needed time. Also, tomorrow was game day and when game day came around, I was in a brighter mood. I got to see Veer work right in front of my face, in action. Let's just hope that I didn't start creaming on the spot. (I will cross my legs. I mean fingers. No wait, both.)

It was bad how much time I spent thinking about a married man. It was bad how much said married man wanted me. Had me wondering why he was in that marriage in the first place. Was she blackmailing him? Was she like crazy rich? Was she related to some sort of celebrity?

Ha, probably not. Beside her cheating on her husband every other weekend, that bitch was boring as shit. Sorry, was bitch too mean? I meant heffa.

Anyways thinking about said heffa was making my appetite spoil and with all this delicious food in front of me, that would be a criminal. I had waffles, eggs, bacon and toast on my plate. My school was shit at a lot of things: inclusivity, picking the right professors, being expensive as fuck, but one thing they excelled at was breakfast. Food department was top notch.

Practice was done with, so I was going to dive the fuck into this meal and just get plain dirty with it. And that was exactly what I did. My fork dipped down onto the plate and the bite I took?  It felt like heaven. But sadly, we are on earth and earth comes with interruptions. Like right when I was chewing on my Jesus waffle, Kiana said,

"God, Elle keeps bugging me about your cousin and Ty. The dating thing."

Ugh, our next conversation was going to be about Elle and her crazy obsession with Ty? I didn't care too much for it. I tried to help Elle out at the party and that was the last of my meddling. I picked up some eggs and inserted it, into my mouth. "Really?"

She knew that was code for: I really don't care.

Eventhough she knew, she ignored it. "Yes, really. Sev, if I have to deal with Elle's constant blabbering, so do you. We are a team." She paused in her speech and started eyeing my plate. "Also that waffle looks so good, can I have a piece?"

Normally I would say fuck no and start chanting out a series of different witch spells, but since my dear friend had been a victim of a very embarrassing and very public breakup, I took pity on the girl and moved my plate a little closer to her. "Fine. Don't get a big piece though, I know how you are."

"I'm not going to get a big-" I couldn't even listen to the rest of her lies because a second later, a big piece of my waffle was missing. See, I knew she didn't understand the difference between small and big.

After I watched her crucify my Jesus waffle, I started to pay attention to my other food and basically drown down my whole plate. Kiana had also resumed eating and it was quiet for a few minutes, but after most of our plates were cleared the conversations started sprouting out again.

"So. . .what's been going on with you?" She questioned, sipping on her cranberry juice.

I placed my fork on my empty plate, brought my hands up to my drink and took a sip before answering. "What you mean, me? Nothings been going on, well not anymore."

She titled her head and I watched as a slimy smirk came upon her face. "You excited for tomorrow? I know you are hoe, so don't even tryyy to lie."

I brought my drink down onto the table. "Hm. . .I may be excited." Ha, who was I kidding? I bet you could see the fireworks coming out my ears.

All of a sudden, I heard a smack. My cup slightly shook. Also my nerves. Kiana had slammed her hands down on the table and her face was in thought, like she just remembered something. "Wait- you still didn't tell me exactly how it happened between you and Mr. Football coach. How the fuck did he know where your dorm was?"

I brought my cup up, took one lasting sip and placed it back down. Shit, even as I was remembering what happened, I got so thirsty. Was that some sort of medical problem? "Well one night, he walked me back to my building and I gave him my dorm number. I low-key knew he was going to use it, eventhough he asked me why the hell I even gave it to him."

"He walked you where? What night? What the hell?"

I laughed. "Which story you wanna hear more? We only got room for one before I gotta head to my class, nosey ass."

She leaned forward in her chair, very very very interested. "Fuck, just tell me the story about you sucking his ding-a-ling. That sounds waaaay more interesting than him just walking you home."

I sucked in a breath then began. "Welll to make a long story short. . .it was night time, the night of the party that I didn't make and I was finishing up my homework and heard a knock on my door. I answered it, he came in and said blah blah suck my dick blah. I accepted, got on my knees and yeah, it happened. Short and sweet."

"Did you swallow?" I didn't say anything, but that was an answer all in itself.

Her mouth stayed open. "You. . .dirty bitch." She then snapped out of whatever trance she was in and laughed like really hard, like a crazy maniac. Again and again. "God, I can't believe you really did it. Shit, I forgot to ask, what happened when you went to coach's office? Did she just slap you really hard then said you off the hook or something?"

I gave her a look. "No, she didn't smack me. She doesn't know anything. Ha. And I was worrying like crazy." I leaned back in my seat. "She just wanted to do a check-in with me. Also the check-in was in Coach Epp's office. Crazy."

"Shit, you know you got horrible luck right?"

I have her another look. "I got horrible luck? Bitch you-"

"Hi guys."

Shit, we said Elle three times in a row didn't we? Because like an unwanted zit on a buttcheek, it appeared. She appeared. Dressed in all black sweats and in a navy blue beanie. Did she look at the weather this morning? It's hotter than hell.

She sat down in the empty chair that was at our table. No food in her hand, not even a damn apple. Why did I have a bad feeling about this little Elle pop up?

Hi and hey were spoken out of Ki and I's mouths after Elle put her books down. She gave us a sad smile in return for the greetings. Then her eyes and body shifted to me. Oh lord, I didn't have time for this.

"Hey, um, Sev. . .when were you going to tell me that your cousin and Ty are dating?" Oh no, here this bitch go. . .

"Excuse me?" I couldn't have heard this girl correctly right? I wasn't aware that Ms. Gossip had to get her gossip from me?

She continued with the bullshit. "You cousin and Ty are d. a. t. i. n .g"

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest. "I know how to spell dating Elle."

"Oh really? That right? I thought we were the best of friends." What kind of drugs did this bitch take this morning? "We had fun at that party. Your cousin had to have seen how close Ty and I were at the party, why would she do this to me?"

"Elle, I don't know." Or care. "And before you start wilding even more out on me, I just found out today. Mariah didn't tell me and she damn sure wasn't planning on telling me either. She knew that I would be against it."

She eyes lightened up after that sentence. "And you would against it because you knew that Ty was feeling me, right?"

I shook my head and tried to fight off a laugh. "Nope, against it because she had a pattern of doing wild shit like this. She was always the one in trouble, especially with the boys. Just accept their decisions Elle and let them work it out or not work it out. We'll see. . ."

I guessed that she didn't like that sentence because her face twisted up in anger. Her eyebrows and eyeballs looked like they were forming to become one. "We'll see? She's with my man. Do you know how long I have been after Ty?" Yes, sadly. "I thought she was nice. She was all smiley in my face one second, but cuddling up with Ty a second later? It's not right."

"Um. . ." I trail off not really having the energy to continue this conversation or even care to have it. I looked toward Kiana to see if she will help calm the beast.

She tries to win it over with treats and honey, it lamest works. "Elle, just chill. Who knows how long it will last? Matter of fact, why don't you find someone who will try to take your mind off of Ty. He wasn't boyfriend material anyway. Glad you dodged that bullet."

Then I saw Elle relax, a little. She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes for a second then reopened. "Fine, fine, fine. I'll find someone who Ty will be so jealous of that he-"

Anddd that's when I zoned out. I didn't care too much about Elle's plan to try to win Ty over or make him jealous. I knew that Ty wasn't feeling her, like at all anymore. Elle was crazy and that's saying something because of the type of person I was. I was trying to get with a married man. A man who worked at my college. A man who's wife was my coach. It didn't get any crazy than that.

Oh wait- it just got crazier because I had a plan to try to woo Mr. Football coach. Mr. married man. Mr. off limits. God, can it be tomorrow already? I wanted to put my plan in action.

Fuck, I may be crazier than Elle.

a/n: sorry, short chpt. just needed to get some info out BUT the next chpt. . .it will be verrrrrrry entertaining. THANKS FOR READING !

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

98.9K 8.3K 43
A player, a flirt, a man-whore. Jasper Wilkins would hardly disagree with any of these ways to describe him but did pride himself on never leaving a...
104K 1.4K 26
"You make me weak. You make me mad, you make me crazy." he breathes, staring me in my eyes. "What am I saying.." he chuckles and stares at my twiddli...
163K 7.1K 38
(Can Be Read As A Standalone) They say what's forbidden is more tempting. I couldn't agree more. A mere student of mine, that's all Verena Satori was...
37.8K 551 30
"How do you want to be fucked, my beautiful whore?" Pushing her back again to the locker, both his hands kept her securely on it. She raised her leg...