๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๏ฟฝ...

By starrytaekoo

"hi, I'm jungkook" -jjk "and I don't care" -kth Jungkook is an innocent boy whose dream of studying at Seoul... More

็ฌฌ1็ซ 
็ฌฌ2็ซ 
็ฌฌ3็ซ 
็ฌฌ4็ซ 
็ฌฌ5็ซ 
็ฌฌ6็ซ 
็ฌฌ7็ซ 
็ฌฌ8็ซ 
็ฌฌ9็ซ 
็ฌฌ10็ซ 
็ฌฌ11็ซ 
็ฌฌ12็ซ 
็ฌฌ13็ซ 
็ฌฌ14็ซ 
็ฌฌ15็ซ 
็ฌฌ16็ซ 
็ฌฌ17็ซ 
็ฌฌ18็ซ 
็ฌฌ20็ซ 
็ฌฌ21็ซ 
็ฌฌ22็ซ 
็ฌฌ23็ซ 
็ฌฌ24็ซ 
็ฌฌ25็ซ 

็ฌฌ19็ซ 

4.6K 191 55
By starrytaekoo

+++

It's the day of senior year graduation. Everyone was in their graduation gown and hats. Taehyung knew that he's going to move out after graduation still he didn't realised the situation. He went to late night parties and didn't gave jungkook enough time.

All students were in the hall area. Taking pictures and having wonderful time of their lives. Obviously jimin felt sad for jungkook so he made a plan.

"Hey kook?"
Jimin whispered and nudged other's arm.

"What?"
Jungkook asked, his gaze fixed at his notebook.

"They are graduating today"
Jimin whispered so the teacher won't hear them.

"I know"
Jungkook said in a hurtful voice.

"I want to meet Yoongi"
Jimin whispered and made a sad face.

"But you are moving with him"
Jungkook whispered back.

"Yea But I want to see him in that graduation uniform"

"Than go"
Jungkook whispered and looked at Jimin.

"No, come with me"
Jimin showed him puppy eyes.

"Fine"
Jungkook said.

They both sneaked out from the class room and went to the hall. When they entered the hall, it was so crowdy and everyone were in the same clothing so it's hard for them to find their boyfriends.

"Yoongi!"
Jimin said in a excitement and waved his hand.

Yoongi noticed Jimin presence and went to hug him tightly. Where as taehyung noticed something is wrong with other. Jungkook gaze was on his shoes, he don't want to make eye contact with taehyung.

"Hey kookie"
Taehyung came closer and caressed his cheeks.

"C-congratulations, hyung"
Jungkook stuttered.

"You look sad"
Taehyung said and soften his eyes.

"I'm not sad I'm happy for you"
Jungkook said and tried to brighten up the mood.

"No I see something is wrong"
Taehyung got worried.

"The thing is—"
Jungkook was cut of by the announcement for the students to come and take their diplomas.

"You should go"
Jungkook said and rushed away while tears in his eyes. Taehyung looked at younger rushing away and eventually disappeared in the crowd.

"He's sad because you're leaving, I felt bad for him so I took him here"
Jimin sadly said.

After Jimin said that, Taehyung felt he's the worst person. He didn't even understood how much younger was feeling all this time. He felt guilty for not staying by his side, for not giving him much time instead he went to parties and little did he know Jungkook cried every night.

Jungkook rushed away from the hall and bumped into someone. He fell down on the ground.

"Ow"
Jungkook groaned.

"Oh hey you're okay?"
A guy said and kneeled down.

"Dojun.."
Jungkook said with widened eyes. He didn't wanted to show his face to dojun after taehyung interrupted in their talk.
Dojun gave him a hand to stand up Jungkook gladly accepted and stood up.

"What's up? Everything is fine?"
Dojun asked while he slide his hands in his pants pockets.

"Ah yea-"

"Went to the hall to meet your boyfriend for the very last time"
Dojun said in a scary tone.

"how do you know?"
Jungkook asked while he stepped back from him but dojun came even more closer.

"Doesn't matters"
Dojun shrugged his shoulders and smirked.

"Ah-"

Before dojun make any more movements the school bell range.

"Hah you are lucky but I'll continue later"
Dojun said and smirked.

Jungkook just froze there with his widened eyes. He's scared, he can't even tell to Taehyung he don't want him to worry about him living alone. Jungkook wants to try to live by himself.

-

After the long day at school, taehyung couldn't find Jungkook everywhere at school. Jimin told him that he went home early. he came back and looked at Jungkook's room door. He wanted to broke that damn door and kissed his love and never let him go. But he felt guilty he wanted to apologise so badly. In that mean time, taehyung was lost in thoughts while Jungkook came out from his room and saw Taehyung stood infront of his room.

"How was-"
Jungkook was cut of by Taehyung.

"Were you crying?"
Taehyung asked after noticing youngers red eyes.

"No, I was watching a movie"
Jungkook lied and looked away.

"Not good at lying"
Taehyung said and came closer to younger.

"I need to stu-"
Taehyung cut of him.

"Are you sad that I'm leaving and you will be all alone in this apartment?"
Taehyung said while they stood so close.

"Maybe.."
Jungkook fidgeted with taehyung's shirt.

"Do you want to live with me?"
Taehyung asked and kissed younger's forehead.

"it would be a honour, my prince"
Jungkook blushed and bowed dramatically. Taehyung chuckled and softened his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook"
Taehyung apologised.

"prince don't apologies"
Jungkook giggled and taehyung smiled.

"I wasn't giving you too much time"
Taehyung said and looked away in embarrassment.

"It's not your fault"
Jungkook said and leaned his head on older's chest.

"No, I'm sorry"
Taehyung apologised again.

"I will accept your apology if you.."
Jungkook looked up at taehyung and older gave him question look.

"If you bake with me"
Jungkook giggled.

"Fine"
Both males giggled and went to bake yummy sweets.

-

Today is the day Taehyung was leaving this apartment. Both had decided that taehyung will leave first and jungkook will move after one week because of his exams and he needs full concentration.

"Bye kook"
Taehyung leaned closer and kissed youngers lips.

"Bye"
Jungkook smiled.

"I'll visit"
Taehyung said and drag his suitcase.

They both bid goodbye's and taehyung left. Jungkook sighed and felt the silence spread around the apartment. He just stare at the couch where they once fall asleep, younger smiled and shrugged off his thoughts. He went to study.

"Just one week Jungkook, you can do it!"
Jungkook told to himself.

When taehyung reached his mother's home he first video call Jungkook so he won't feel all alone. Jungkook was studying suddenly his phone buzzed his looked at the caller Id he instantly smiled and picked up.

Jungkook accept the video call, taehyung and Mrs. Kim appeared. A smile appeared on Jungkook's lips. They talked for a while and taehyung went to his room so he could talk to his love alone. Older lay on his bed and stare at his phone screen. Jungkook just writing notes and taehyung staring at him through the screen.

"Jungkook"
Taehyung said through the phone and jungkook hummed, still his eyes fixed at notebook.

"Look up"
Taehyung smiled and jungkook looked up.

"God, you are so beautiful"
Taehyung said in deep voice and jungkook blushed.

"Shut up"
Jungkook giggled and looked back at his notebook.

"I miss you already"
Taehyung said and adjusted his head on the pillow.

"mhm.. you look cozy"
Jungkook said and rested his face on his hand.

"I would be more cozy if you were with me"
Taehyung said and smirked.

"Cheesy"
Jungkook giggled.

"Stop talking! Study!"
Taehyung scolded through the phone and jungkook giggled while he wrote down on his notes.

After a while both males hang up and jungkook began to concentrate because of older's hard stare he couldn't do it. Suddenly someone rang at Jungkook's apartment. Jungkook opened the door and saw someone unexpected.

"I see we meet again"
Dojun said and he drag his suitcase in.

-

anygays, how was your day? <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 119 100
Ai pics of TK โ™ก whichilikethemost~ Credits to Pinterest โˆ† only for taekookers_ haters don't try to be so smart โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ...
7.3K 238 5
โ ษช สœแด€แด… 24 สœแดแดœส€s โž ยฉgucxitae vkook ff โ™กโ™กโ™ก completedโœ”
16.9K 371 19
A story mostly in the point of view of Madelaine Petsch younger sister that moved in with her after tragedy hits.
1M 60.8K 80
[COMPLETED] Jungpapi๐Ÿ”ฅ Do you mix concrete for a living? Because you're making me hard ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ)โ•ญโˆฉโ•ฎ Taeconda๐Ÿ’ฆ Are you Donald Trump? Because you're...