Outrun The World

Από Tsukkibito

Mo Guan Shan ended up in a sex video scandal. What better thing to do than kill himself? But He Tian bought h... Περισσότερα

About The Story
*
**
***
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 Soul Away by J.Sheon
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part II
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 32 (NSFW)

901 31 11
Από Tsukkibito

He was awakened by hushed voices talking right across the room. Mo Guan Shan squinted as he tried to get up. He Tian and Rica stood by the door with Nato holding a towel. The black-haired man glanced in his direction and caught his eyes.

Suddenly the world wasn't so bleak and a comfortable warmth settled on his cheeks.

"Morning, Little Mermaid," He Tian said and he was standing right next to the bed and grinning at him.

"Wait, it's morning already?" he asked. His voice was hoarse and his eyes felt swollen. He Tian shook his head and he noticed his hair was dripping wet. Even his clothes were wet. Mo Guan Shan quickly stood up to touch the hair sticking on his forehead.  "You're drenched."

"With good looks, yes."

"Ugh, Shan, hurry up and you both go to your room so He Tian can change his clothes," Rica said and she was also wet. Nato was quietly watching them, still holding the towel.

"Come on?" He Tian said without taking his eyes off him. He wanted to jump up and cling to him but instead, he held his hand, their fingers automatically found their rightful places.

"Thanks for the treat!" Rica said. "I can finally masturbate in full volume!"

It was a joke but with Rica, you can't be too sure.

"Please get your own room girl," they heard Nato's retort before the cousins closed the door.

Neither spoke until He Tian opened their suite. It was bigger and fancier than the normal room below. He Tian explained that those rooms were the only available but Mo Guan Shan cut him off with a hard kiss.

"Were you scared? Nato explained what happened," He Tian asked after they stopped to catch their breaths. He was holding his shoulders like he's not sure whether to kiss him again or wait for him to answer.

"I almost puked on their faces," Mo Guan Shan chuckled dryly. "Go get changed so I can hug you."

He Tian took a hot shower. It was a welcome sensation after soaking in cold rain for god knows how long and standing in the cold hotel lobby like two drenched chickens waiting for the receptionist to entertain them.

Nato already explained what happened in the mall and put more emphasis on He Cheng's unwelcome call that drove Mo Guan Shan on edge. He Tian was enraged. His brother had no right to speak to Mo Guan Shan without him and he had no right to tell him what to do, even with or without his presence. He already declared independence to his family when he was finally well-established enough to not wince when he splurge a little. Although his grandfather didn't bite when he said it wasn't a problem if they cut him off from the family, the old man was also dormant for years. They let him do what he wanted.

Was that the reason for the sudden tightening of the leash? That it was time for him to act like a proper part of the family and start getting involved in family matters?

Or maybe they're just getting bored now that he's no longer causing trouble? Just when he was finally lying low and slowly settling down with the family he's starting, they chose to butt in and leave mud all over the floor. Did they think that he's been tamed now so he's ready to marry a girl?

He needed to talk to them and settle things for him and Mo Guan Shan.

"What took you so long?" Mo Guan Shan asked. He was holding a bottle of red wine and brought it to his lips. "This is really good."

"You know it's not advisable for you to drink alcohol, Little Mo," He Tian admonished while drying his hair with a towel.

"I won't drink it all. I just need to sleep like a log so I'm alert tomorrow," he answered. He placed the bottle on the table and buried his face in his hands. "I'm so scared."

"Little Mo."

"Huh?" He raised his head and came face to face with He Tian who immediately embraced him so tight he felt dizzy. When he let go, he stared at him intently.

"Do you love me?" he asked, eyes wide and full of expectations.

"I do. I love you," he answered, staring back.

"Then we're all set. We don't need to bother about anything else."

"What?"

"Let's go someplace else. Let's get away from all of it," He Tian said with a wide, lively smile, but Mo Guan Shan shook his head.

"No."

"No?" He Tian's smile vanished and his frown was deeper than usual. He wasn't expecting him to reject the idea. He was so sure Mo Guan Shan would immediately think of hiding, going someplace else where nobody knew them.

But he's looking at him with fire in his eyes. It must be the alcohol, but He Tian stopped to listen.

"I don't think I would want to run away this time. He Tian, we're comfortable there. I know I'm being ironic, but I saw how much you loved that place. We can't just leave everything you've worked hard to achieve."

"Little Mo. . . What are you saying? You just told me you're scared."

"I am scared. I'm scared of your family, scared of the big possibility of those people back home discovering my dirty secret, scared of what they'll say and how they would treat us after this storm. I am so fucking scared, but I don't want to go."

He Tian sighed and sat down on the bed.

"Little Mo, if we stay, you will only suffer. I don't want you to revert back to the pathetic state you once were. If we stay, you will witness how everything collapses, you will know how cruel people are behind their smiling faces. And that's the most painful part of all, the disappointment and betrayal you feel after they cast you away. I don't want you to go through that," He Tian explained and he swallowed the lump in his throat, but his eyes were overcome with mist. He didn't tell Mo Guan Shan how terrible the feeling was as he remembered his bloodied body the first time he saw him, or when he wasn't breathing after they were safely back on land after he jumped off to the sea.

He was the most terrified between the two of them, because he saw with his own two eyes how Mo Guan Shan played with Death like they were an intimate set. He can't have him stressed and depressed over matters that they could easily avoid.

It will take a few, not too little sacrifices, but he's prepared to let it all go. He's prepared to cut himself off from his work, if that's what it takes to completely disappear.

"Stupid, stupid, He Tian," Mo Guan Shan smiled, slapping his palms on both of He Tian's cheeks before squeezing his face like he's kneading dough. It hurts enough to draw tears from the guy. "I was all alone back then. Now I'm not. . .so I want to try fighting for my place in your life. And I want to try fighting for our little place up in that mountain."

"You're just brave because you're drunk," He Tian said through his fish lips. "This is a serious matter."

"I know, I know, it is serious. But I know what I'm talking about. Nato made me realize that I have a fighting chance, because I'm lucky," Mo Guan Shan said and He Tian admired how his cheeks went red as he pursed his lips in front of him. He's trying hard not to sound like he's gloating and it's so cute.

"You're not lucky."

"I am. I didn't even die. You found me and you like me. I'm getting better and I'm not friendless. I have a chicken."

That made He Tian chuckle and he let his face go.

"Okay, deal. Let's give this another chance. But promise me, if it takes too much of you, I will take you away."

"Yes, Dad."

"F-fuck you, shut up!" He Tian shouted, caught off-guard that he's all red. Mo Guan Shan laughed so hard, realizing that He Tian was also capable of being flustered.  "I mean it, Little Mo. Don't try to kill yourself no matter how tough it gets for both of us."

Mo Guan Shan nodded. He really did want to fight, because he'd never tried that. He was a big coward, so he lost everything. Now he wants to see what can be achieved by doing his best to keep going forward through the path he's taking. No going left nor right for now, just straight and steady. Maybe someday he would have something to brag about.

"Ugh, I should've shopped later," Mo Guan Shan said as they snuggled on the bed. 

"Yeah. Most people from our place wouldn't even go to town if it's not an emergency."

"But you were so sad. I wanted to at least make something to lighten up your mood."

"Oh, you little bean. What did you buy?"

"Secret. I wanted it to be a surprise," Mo Guan Shan answered.

"Hmm," He Tian kissed the other guy's neck. Too bad he peaked at the receipt back at the room below. He smiled. His Little Mo beat him to it. He was planning to buy a huge Christmas tree for the living room. Mo Guan Shan bought a little one, but for him, it's going to be a million times brighter.

"Hey, did you leave 3rdBall inside the house?" Mo Guan Shan suddenly asked, turning to look at him. "He's gonna poop all over the place!"

"Nope. I dragged the tent outside, leaving the flap a little bit open so he could go in and out whenever he wanted, which I doubt because he's not a dumb chicken, so he'll stay inside the cozy tent. I also left food and water."

"Ahh, thank goodness. I thought you forgot about him."

"I'm not a bad father," He Tian said, rolling his eyes and laughing. "We're so bad at it, our child is a chicken."

"Shut up. You think it's that easy, laying an egg and keeping it warm?" Mo Guan Shan challenged and crawled to sit on top of He Tian's groin.

"What are you doing?"

"Laying another egg, chicken dick," Mo Guan Shan answered and he deliberately pressed his organ on He Tian's, slowly rousing him into attention. "You know, after He Cheng told me to stay away from you, I realized that I would rather give him a kick on the balls than actually going away."

"You've grown, Little Mo," He Tian said, licking his lips as he felt himself rise to the occasion, as they always say. Mo Guan Shan's focus strayed to He Tian's lips and stayed there, wondering why he didn't kiss him sooner when it was what he needed when he was crying his eyes out. He Tian raised himself up, propped an elbow, before curling his hand around Mo Guan Shan's neck and pulled him in for a kiss that he was craving too.

As their tongues prodded and probed each other's mouths, frantically delving further and reaching deeper, Mo Guan Shan rocked his hips to He Tian's groin with increasing intent. He Tian's free hand went down on his waist, only to go back up again with his palms leaving a burning trail on the red head's skin, from his stomach up to his chest and back to his nape, until Mo Guan Shan pulled his shirt off, momentarily parting from his lips with a discontented groan. Even before his shirt touched the floor, Mo Guan Shan was latched on He Tian's mouth again.

He Tian's right thumb was making circles on Mo Guan Shan's nipples but his left already slipped inside, at the back of his pants, brushing his middle finger over Little Mo's soft pucker. The guy on top of him gave a little yelp, drawing in an unsteady gasp before closing his eyes to savor the finger teasing his ass.

"Ah, there. Put it in," Mo Guan Shan whispered, the breath from his slightly open mouth mingling with He Tian's.

He Tian's finger was easily sucked in by Mo Guan Shan's twitching ass and he smiled at the immediate effect it had on the guy. It's still amazing how much Mo Guan Shan feels with his ass that he once joked that maybe his heart was actually right down there.

"I took a dump. . . after I threw up," Mo Guan Shan said while he clung to He Tian's shoulder for support as he slightly raised his hips to give him better access.

"Did you feel sick?" He Tian asked, licking Mo Guan Shan's earlobe. His ragged breathing tickled his neck but it's a good sensation, especially when Mo Guan Shan would bury his face on his neck when his finger brushes his sweet spot.

"My stomach hurt so bad that I was confused what to do first," he chuckled before moaning He Tian's name. "Hurry up. . . Not enough."

"Uh, you are fucking adorable," He Tian said and pulled out his finger. Mo Guan Shan crawled on the bed and raised his hips so it faced He Tian as he undressed.

"This is an offering," Mo Guan Shan laughed as he watched He Tian's hard-on springing free from his boxers, looking like a predator ready to do some damage. "He Tiaaaan~"

He Tian laughed and shook his head as he opened his wallet to take a condom.

"He Tiaaaan~ Hurry~"

"Stop goofing off. I know you're messing with me."

"Well, cold air is getting inside my anus," Mo Guan Shan retorted, maintaining the "down-side up" position to fully display his butthole. "You don't want it?"

"You're bad for my health, Little Mo," He Tian muttered when he finally slipped on the condom. He knelt down and held Mo Guan Shan's hips against him, sliding his dick over his crack playfully. "Now get ready for payback."

"Oh yeah?" Mo Guan Shan answered, daunting. Of course he knew that He Tian was bound to win, but a little challenge was good if you want a rough treatment. He Tian bent down to kiss his back as he tested two fingers inside, generously spreading the free lube he found inside the bedside table's drawer and coating Mo Guan Shan's insides before he slipped another finger. "Ahh, man,if I needed fingers I should've done this myself."

"Shut up, drunkard. You always say that but you always blame my dick in the morning when you can't move."

"Who else am I going to blame?!" Mo Guan Shan exclaimed and immediately regretted it when He Tian pushed himself inside all of a sudden, burying his full length up to the hilt. He shuddered involuntarily, almost choking on air that he groaned while gasping as his cheeks pressed deeper on the sheets. "Ahh, ah! Fucktard that hurts!"

"Make up your mind!" He Tian answered while thrusting slowly, parting Mo Guan Shan's ass cheeks with his hands and smiling at the view. "You are spectacular."

"Yes. . .uh, I am. . .all the beautiful adjectives."

"Yes, you are," He Tian said, still grinning and trying hard not to lose himself in the heady scent of Mo Guan Shan's sweat. Being inside him gave He Tian ripping pleasure and it's easier to be careless when under the influence of too much lust. Now that Mo Guan Shan was the one letting loose, it's his job to stay in control and keep himself grounded. Easier said than done though, because he's as crazy as everybody else when it comes to sex.

He nudged Mo Guan Shan, careful not to overdo it, and when he felt that he's relaxed enough for him to move, he pulled again before pushing back, steadily increasing his speed. With Mo Guan Shan's insistent urging, he thrust deep before he pulled all the way out before thrusting deeper again. He Tian choked on the sensations, grinding and bumping his hips on Mo Guan Shan's, relentlessly driving his dick inside that rosy ass to create a building pressure that made the other guy scream for more.

"Touch me. . ." Mo Guan Shan moaned, clawing at the sheets. He Tian didn't need any second urging as he bent forward to kiss his back and his right hand gripped his twitching dick. Whipping his rough hand, that Mo Guan Shan loved so much, up and down with a suffocating grip that Mo Guan Shan let out a string of breathless, consecutive moans. He Tian knew that sound so well, because it was a sign that Mo Guan Shan wasn't registering anything but his body against his, the feelings he's giving him and his voice. He's totally lost to the pleasure and it's giving him way more satisfaction than finishing a good sculpture.

"Don't. . .hold back!" Mo Guan Shan whined, face red and wet with sweat and his half-lidded eyes blurry with lust as he met He Tian's fiery eyes from behind him. His hands gripped him so tight that it was almost painful, jerking him off so fast and hard as he continued to pound on him with consistent speed.

"Who's holding back, Little Mo?" He Tian asked with a smirk as his dripping hair half-covered his eyes, making him look like a hungry predator all ready to ravage him to death. He leaned lower and pulled his body against him, grunting with every heavy thrust as his hands gradually increasing speed and Mo Guan Shan opened his mouth, because breathing through his nose wasn't enough, and his saliva dripped down the bed and his head was becoming foggy as He Tian jammed himself inside him savagely. Faster and faster, Mo Guan Shan's dick was jerked off as his insides were prodded tender, until he let out a choked sound and came on He Tian's hand who continued to stimulate him, driving him crazy, until he's writhing in concentrated pleasure.

They mated like two animals in heat, with He Tian easily flipping him to any position he deemed pleasurable. Mo Guan Shan almost passed out with his leg up He Tian's shoulder, the man pounding on him as he shouted, begging for more as He Tian filled him up when they ran out of condoms.

"There's something about hotels," Mo Guan Shan said later as He Tian wiped his inner thighs with a damp towel.

"Makes you hornier than usual?" He Tian smiled, lifting the guy's leg to clean the cum he left on his ass.

"Makes you shameless, that's for sure," Mo Guan Shan said, yawning, slowly drifting off to sleep. "I even said I love you. i hated saying that during sex."

"Yeah?" He Tian stopped, suddenly emitting a dangerous aura.

"It's just my personal opinion, okay? It sounds like I only love you when I'm horny, but that's not it. I love you even when I'm sober," the guy murmured, unable to stay awake any longer.

He Tian smiled. He's the lucky one.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

12.2K 365 4
Fucking hell. this shit will never come true 'People will walk in, change what you are for either good or bad.' Who am I kidding. Life is a fucki...
39.8K 822 10
This is a 19 days fan fiction between mo gaunshan and he tian because I felt like it
Own Me Από 🎀 clay 🎀

Ρομαντική

190K 8.3K 30
"The world was a different place, now that he was dead. The love of my life, gone forever. In my dreams, I would see him on the verge of those chalky...
102K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...