Big Shot Little Jiaojiao Brea...

Par tiny_le_kez

THIS IS NOT MY ORIGINAL WORK The daughter of the Chi family has been living in the mountains for sixteen year... Plus

Chapter : 1 - 5
Chapter : 6 - 10
Chapter : 11 - 15
Chapter : 16 - 20
Chapter : 21 - 25
Chapter : 26 - 30
Chapter : 31- 35
Chapter : 36 - 40
Chapter : 41- 45
Chapter : 46 - 50
Chapter : 51 - 55
Chapter : 56 -60
Chapter : 61 - 65
Chapter : 66 - 70
Chapter : 71 - 75
Chapter : 76 - 80
Chapter : 81 - 85
Chapter : 86 - 90
Chapter : 91- 95
Chapter : 96 - 100
NOTICE
Chapter : 101- 105
Chapter : 106 - 110
Chapter : 111- 115
Chapter : 116- 120
Chapter : 121 - 125
Chapter : 126 - 130
Chapter : 131 - 135
Chapter : 136 - 140
Chapter : 141 - 145
Chapter : 146 - 150
Chapter : 151 - 155
Chapter : 156 - 160
Chapter : 161 - 165
Chapter : 166 - 170
Chapter : 176 - 180
Chapter : 171 - 175
Chapter : 181- 185
Chapter : 186 - 190
Chapter : 191 - 195
Chapter : 196 - 200
Chapter : 201 - 205
Chapter : 206 - 210
Chapter : 211 - 215
Chapter : 216 - 220
Chapter : 221 - 225
Chapter : 231 - 235
Chapter : 236 - 240
Chapter : 241 - 245
Chapter : 246 - 250
Chapter : 251- 255
Chapter : 256 - 260
Chapter : 261- 265
Chapter : 266 - 270
Chapter : 271- 275
Chapter : 276 - 280
Chapter : 281 - 285
Chapter : 286 - 290
Chapter : 291 - 295
Chapter : 296 - 300
Chapter : 301 - 305
Chapter : 306 - 310
Chapter : 311 - 315
Chapter : 316 - 320
Chapter : 321- 325
Chapter : 326 - 330
Chapter : 331 - 335
Chapter : 336 - 340
Chapter : 341 - 345
Chapter : 346 - 350
Chapter : 351 - 355
Chapter : 356 - 360
Chapter : 361 - 365
Chapter : 366 - 370
Chapter : 371 - 375
Chapter : 376 - 380
Chapter : 381 - 385
Chapter : 386 - 390
Chapter : 391 - 395

Chapter : 226 - 230

1.8K 36 0
Par tiny_le_kez

Chapter 226: Don’t Come Over

Translator: Atlas Studios  Editor: Atlas Studios

Zou Ye was instantly moved when he saw the beautiful older sister begging him. “Then, I’ll help you untie the ropes and apply the medicine before tying you up again. Don’t lie to me. Otherwise, my sister will teach you a lesson.”

Xu Lingling nodded eagerly.

Only then did Zou Ye use the dagger on the table to slowly cut the ropes around Xu Lingling.

Xu Lingling looked at the table and realized that her phone was also on it.

She looked at Zou Ye’s actions nervously. When he cut the last rope, she used all her strength to punch him harshly.

With a bang, Zou Ye was knocked to the ground.

Blood flowed out of Zou Ye’s nose uncontrollably. He wailed loudly. “Wuwu! You lied to me! Sis, Sis! Come here quickly! She lied to me! Wuwuwu…!”

“Shut up! Stop crying!” Xu Lingling panicked. She had been tied up for too long, and her body wasn’t responding to her well. She stumbled over to the table, picked up her phone, and unlocked it. She turned around and threw herself at the door of the warehouse, opening it and dashing out.

The moment she opened the warehouse, a cold breeze blew past her face, causing her to shiver.

“Xu Lingling, come back here! If you dare to run, I’ll kill you!” Not far away, Zou Xingxing happened to be rushing over as she stared at her coldly.

Xu Lingling trembled in fear. She had never seen anyone with such a sinister expression before.

Zou Xingxing really wanted to kill her!

Upon realizing this, Xu Lingling’s body reacted earlier than her mind. She unleashed all her strength and charged out!

Xu Lingling had once been the city’s sprint champion. In addition, she dashed out under a death threat. Her speed broke the usual record for her competitions. She was shockingly fast.

Seeing this, Zou Xingxing only laughed mockingly before opening her mouth.

With a “whoosh”, a pitch-black mist surged out of her seven orifices. Her body turned into a black mist at a speed that was visible to the naked eye.

“A monster…?!” Xu Lingling turned around and was shocked by what she saw.

The black fog twisted and rolled, condensing into the shape of Zou Xingxing’s face. She smiled sinisterly and pounced at her.

“Don’t come over!” Xu Lingling was so scared that she started crying as she ran. Trembling, she dialed Xu Ye’s number. “Wu wu wu… Brother, answer the call quickly! Answer the call!”

In the hospital, Xu Ye quickly picked up Xu Lingling’s call. “Lingling, where did you go? Do you know our family is going crazy with anxiety because you haven’t been back for two days and one night?!”

Hearing Xu Ye’s voice, Xu Lingling broke down and cried out loud. “Brother! I was kidnapped by Zou Xingxing. She wants to kill me. She’s a monster! She’s not human!”

Xu Ye panicked when he heard the terror in her voice. “Don’t be afraid. Where are you? I’ll save you right now!”

“Wuwuwu, I’m in the suburbs. I was locked in a warehouse. I don’t know where this is…” As Xu Lingling spoke, she suddenly felt a chill sweep over her.

An overwhelming aura knocked her down to the ground.

Xu Lingling lost her balance and fell heavily onto the ground. Her phone flew out of her hand as she fell on the grass by the road.

Hearing Xu Ye’s anxious voice through the phone, Xu Lingling’s eyes were filled with tears. When she turned her head, she was swallowed by the black mist.

The black mist drilled into her seven orifices until it completely entered her body.

Chapter 227: Sister Will Bring the Angel to See You Tomorrow

Translator: Atlas Studios  Editor: Atlas Studios

Xu Lingling fell to the ground, her eyes rolling violently. She twitched crazily as if she was electrocuted.

Soon, she stopped convulsing. Her blood-stained lips suddenly curled into a sinister smile.

Slowly sitting up, Xu Lingling’s eyes were filled with black mist as she muttered, “Dumb woman, I originally wanted to settle this with you. But since you’ve exposed my identity, I can only borrow your body.”

Xu Lingling, who was now controlled by Zou Xingxing, stood up. She twisted her neck a little, and her eyes returned to normal.

Zou Xingxing walked to the roadside and picked up her phone that was still on the call with Xu Ye.

Xu Ye’s anxious voice was still heard over the phone. Zou Xingxing said softly, “It’s alright, Brother.”

“Eh? You’re alright?” Xu Ye’s tone turned strange instantly. “Lingling, what on earth happened? Where are you? I’ll go get you.”

“There’s no need, Brother. I was just joking with you earlier,” Zou Xingxing said as she raised her hand, placing her finger in her mouth to bite her nails. “I’ll go to the hospital to visit you tomorrow. You should rest early.”

Her tone was very calm and she sounded very normal.

Although Xu Ye still had doubts in his heart, he couldn’t detect anything wrong from Zou Xingxing’s pretentious tone.

Without waiting for him to speak, Zou Xingxing hung up the call.

Looking up at the night sky, Zou Xingxing smiled charmingly. “What should come will come. Everything is going to end. Hahahaha…”

After standing there in a daze for a while, Zou Xingxing took out Xu Lingling’s phone and dialed a number that she knew by heart.

Very quickly, someone picked up the call.

“Chi Jiao, this is Xu Lingling.” Zou Xingxing tried her best to imitate Xu Lingling’s arrogant tone.

Currently doing her homework at home, Chi Jiao could tell that Zou Xingxing’s tone was a little stiff. She frowned and asked, “It’s so late. Did you call me for something?”

“Didn’t we agree previously? You saved my brother, so I’ll give you 500,000 yuan. I’ll hand you the money now,” Zou Xingxing said slowly.

She was glad that she had eavesdropped on Xu Lingling and Chi Jiao’s conversation previously.

Otherwise, she really had no reason to use Xu Lingling’s body to meet her.

“I’m at home now,” Chi Jiao said indifferently. “Come over if you want. I’ll text you the address.”

After hanging up, Zou Xingxing tidied her messy hair and turned to walk back into the warehouse.

Inside the warehouse, Zou Ye stopped crying when he saw her enter.

“S-sis?” Zou Ye called out tentatively.

He knew that his sister had superpowers and could transform into another person.

Zou Xingxing had occupied Xu Lingling’s body, but her demeanor and temperament were different from hers. That was why he could recognize that it was his older sister and not Xu Lingling.

Zou Xingxing walked over and looked down at him. “Xiao Ye, if I don’t return by tomorrow morning, then you’ll have to ask our neighbor, Auntie Liu, to help you buy a train ticket. Go home and find our grandparents, okay?”

Zou Ye reached out and grabbed her clothes as he looked at her nervously. “Sister, where are you going? Don’t abandon Little Ye. Wu wu wu wu…”

Zou Xingxing looked at the sobbing Zou Ye, but the corners of her lips curled into a mysterious smile. “Don’t cry, Xiao Ye. I’m going to find the angel. If everything goes well, I will bring the angel to see you tomorrow. Then, we’ll bring the angel back to our hometown. If I don’t return, just do as I say.”

Chapter 228: Jiaojiao, Come With Me!

Translator: Atlas Studios  Editor: Atlas Studios

Half an hour later.

Chi Jiao received a call from Zou Xingxing, who said that she had reached her house.

She casually took a jacket and draped it over her shoulders before walking out the door.

It was still cold tonight. The chilly wind blew past like a knife, leaving behind a sharp pain on her face.

Chi Jiao instantly saw the figure standing under the tree.

“You’re here.” Zou Xingxing stared straight at her, her eyes burning with passion.

Chi Jiao sensed that something was wrong with the girl in front of her. She stopped a meter in front of Zou Xingxing and narrowed her black eyes to size her up.

The “Xu Lingling” tonight was different from usual.

Her temperament was no longer arrogant. Instead, it had become as gloomy as still water.

Most importantly, she felt an aura from the young lady before her that made her very uncomfortable.

Chi Jiao couldn’t tell what this aura was. In short, she felt disgusted.

At this moment, the detector in Pei Yao’s pocket, who had been hiding in the dark and protecting Chi Jiao, suddenly vibrated.

It was an apparatus used to detect an Esper’s magnetic field. If any Esper appeared within a hundred meters of her, the detector would report it to the police.

The detector hummed when it vibrated. Even though it was soft, Zou Xingxing could still hear it.

“You’re not alone?” Zou Xingxing’s expression instantly turned ugly.

She had already expected that she wouldn’t be able to hide the truth. When she had attacked Xu Ye, she knew that she would be exposed.

It was just that she didn’t expect 117’s people to come so quickly!

Shouldn’t they be very busy right now?!

“You’re not Xu Lingling,” Chi Jiao said with certainty as she watched Zou Xingxing’s expression distort.

Just as she said that, Pei Yao’s anxious voice was heard.

“Jiaojiao! Stay away from her! Come here quickly!”

In the blink of an eye, a puff of black smoke was pulled out of Xu Lingling’s body and pounced towards her!

Chi Jiao reacted quickly. Like a cat, she quickly dodged to the side and avoided the smoke’s attack.

“Jiaojiao, come with me! In this world, no one cherishes you more than me! You’re an angel, you shouldn’t be together with those ordinary people!” Zou Xingxing’s voice came from the smoke, filled with excitement and sickly persistence.

She had never seen such a pure smile before, so she wanted to use her own methods to protect it!

Goosebumps instantly erupted all over Chi Jiao’s body. When the smoke swept towards her again, she quickly took out a small spray bottle from her pocket and sprayed it at Zou Xingxing.

Sizzle!

When the faint green liquid was sprayed onto the black smoke, it instantly produced a crackling sound.

“Ahhhhhhh!” Zou Xingxing let out a heart-wrenching scream.

All of this happened very quickly. It was no more than two minutes.

Pei Yao rushed to Chi Jiao’s side and pulled her behind her as she aimed the silver pistol in her hand at Zou Xingxing.

“Don’t move.” Pei Yao looked coldly at the trembling and distorting black smoke. “I advise you to return to your normal form immediately. Otherwise, I can kill you on the spot.”

Standing behind Pei Yao, Chi Jiao popped her head out and looked at Zou Xingxing, her dark eyes filled with curiosity and excitement.

Just now, she had used a newly developed medicine on Zou Xingxing.

It was a medicine made especially to deal with Espers.

It was just that Espers were too rare, and the ones who attacked her first were even rarer. Therefore, she had never had the chance to use it.

Before she came out, she had already felt that something was wrong, so she brought the medicine with her.

Chapter 229: On What Grounds Did This Woman Have For Not Playing by the Rules?

Translator: Atlas Studios  Editor: Atlas Studios

Chi Jiao was filled with anticipation over her medicine’s effectiveness.

“Jiaojiao, don’t be afraid.” Pei Yao looked coldly at Zou Xingxing, who was still writhing and struggling in pain. She said gently to the girl behind her, “I won’t let you get injured. If you’re really afraid, you can go back in. Leave this to me.”

“Sister, you’re amazing,” Chi Jiao curled her lips into a smile and said in a tone full of admiration.

“Of course.” Pei Yao smiled as well. “You’re very impressive, too.”

Chi Jiao’s heart skipped a beat.

She knew that Pei Yao must have seen her spraying medicine at Zou Xingxing earlier.

How was she going to explain this to her later?

Chi Jiao fell into deep thought.

On the other side, Zou Xingxing struggled for a full minute. The smoke condensed into a young girl’s appearance and finally transformed into Zou Xingxing’s original appearance.

They saw that her face seemed to have been corroded by sulfuric acid, and the left side of her face was completely rotten.

As Chi Jiao looked at Zou Xingxing’s face, a look of satisfaction flashed across her eyes.

It seemed like her medicine was quite successful.

Being pointed at by Pei Yao’s gun, Zou Xingxing stood rooted to the ground.

Without her glasses, she looked straight at Chi Jiao with her clear eyes. There was no hatred in her eyes, only helplessness and sadness.

“Jiaojiao, why did you do this to me? I don’t have any intention to hurt you. I just want to bring you away from here,” Zou Xingxing said with a tone full of sorrow.

Chi Jiao did not answer her. Pei Yao sneered and answered for her instead, “You want to take her away, but did she promise you that she wanted to leave this place?”

Zou Xingxing looked at her fiercely and said word for word, “I advise you not to poke your nose into other people’s business!”

Pei Yao raised her eyebrows lazily and pulled the trigger.

The shot was fired without warning.

There was a bang as the special bullet pierced through Zou Xingxing’s knee.

Zou Xingxing knelt on the ground and refused to express pain.

“You actually dared to shoot me! Where’s the discipline of your organization?! You’re being lawless this way!!” Zou Xingxing looked at Pei Yao in disbelief. On what grounds did this woman have for not playing by the rules?

The 117 Special Forces had a very strict rule. In the case that Espers could not threaten the lives of ordinary people, the protectors could not casually fire at them.

This woman was holding a silver gun and was clearly a protector. How could she be so lawless?!

“Lawless?” Pei Yao seemed to have heard a joke as she walked in her high heels and squatted down in front of Zou Xingxing. Her charming peach blossom eyes stared straight at her as her red lips curled into a lazy smile. “You’re right, young lady. Who asked you to bump into me? I’m the only person in 117 who can disregard the law. Be good and just admit that you have bad luck.”

With that, she took out her handcuffs and cuffed Zou Xingxing.

The moment she was handcuffed, Zou Xingxing felt as if her body was bound by a huge net. She became extremely stiff and could no longer move casually.

These handcuffs were specially made for Espers. They could control the magnetic field in the Espers’ bodies, slowing their reactions and preventing them from using their special abilities.

Seeing how Zou Xingxing was looking at her as if she wanted to eat her, Pei Yao smiled and patted her unharmed cheek. “You’re a high-level Esper. Such a pity.”

When Zou Xingxing heard this, her eyelashes trembled slightly. She looked up at Chi Jiao with great difficulty and curled her lips into a strange smile. “You don’t understand. I don’t think it’s a pity at all.”

Her gaze was extremely deep as if she wanted to engrave Chi Jiao’s appearance deeply into her soul.

Chapter 230: What Punishment Will She Receive?

Translator: Atlas Studios  Editor: Atlas Studios

Pei Yao called her work partner over. Very quickly, a camouflage off-road vehicle stopped in front of the villa.

Two men in black uniforms alighted. They took Zou Xingxing from Pei Yao and pushed her into the car.

Xu Lingling’s life was not in danger. She was taken away by the staff of 117 and sent to the hospital.

According to the customs, Pei Yao would stay behind to counsel Chi Jiao.

The commotion outside did not attract the attention of the others in the villa. Chi Jiao brought Pei Yao to her room.

“Sister, do you want to drink this? I don’t have any other drinks here.” Chi Jiao took out a bottle of hot strawberry yogurt from the thermos box in her room and handed it to her.

“Thank you.” Pei Yao smiled and took it.

Chi Jiao pulled a chair over and sat opposite her. She looked at Pei Yao with her big, black, and innocent eyes.

“That girl seems to have very special feelings for you,” Pei Yao said.

When Chi Jiao thought of Zou Xingxing’s gaze, she felt very uncomfortable.

It was a gaze full of morbid bigotry and fanatical possessiveness.

It was as if she was an object that Zou Xingxing liked.

It wasn’t a healthy affection.

“What kind of punishment will she receive?” Chi Jiao asked.

She had always wanted to know more about anything related to Espers. She wanted to know what kind of punishment Espers would receive when they committed different mistakes.

This world was not friendly to Espers.

In the eyes of ordinary people, their existence was similar to demons and ghosts.

“This can only be determined after testing her mental state. If there’s a problem with her mental state, then she will be sent for compulsory treatment,” Pei Yao said slowly. “But it’s obvious that there’s a problem with her mind.”

Chi Jiao nodded in agreement.

Zou Xingxing did not seem normal.

This was what she deserved. In the end, she still couldn’t escape the fate of being treated for surgery.

“How are you now? I heard from Officer Huo that this isn’t the first time you’ve dealt with Espers. However, this Esper is probably more ruthless than the previous one.” Pei Yao’s concerned gaze landed on her.

Chi Jiao could also tell that Zou Xingxing was not just one or two levels more ferocious than Jin Yiming.

Her body could turn into smoke at will. In a smoke state, ordinary guns and weapons would not be able to hurt her.

They had to use special weapons that specialized in dealing with an Esper’s magnetic field, such as the silver pistol that Pei Yao had just used.

Zou Xingxing could also control others through the smoke. This proved that her ability had evolved, which was why she was called a high-level Esper.

Espers were also divided into grades: initial stage, intermediate stage, high-level stage, special stage, and S grade.

“I’m fine.” Chi Jiao looked down to hide the thoughts in her eyes. She smiled and said, “Sister, don’t worry. I’m not that weak.”

Pei Yao nodded and looked at her meaningfully. “Can you let me see the thing you used on the Esper earlier?”

What would come would come. There was no escape.

Chi Jiao took out the bottle of medicine graciously and presented it to her.

“Who gave you this medicine?” Pei Yao asked.

“I developed it myself,” Chi Jiao said softly. “Ever since Teacher Jin’s incident, I’ve been researching on this. I was already interested in pharmacology and would occasionally develop some things by myself. Sister, it isn’t against the law to develop this, right?”

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

213K 9.9K 46
"Raise your head " The man's voice sounded as if there was no margin for him to resist. So he reluctantly looked up to him. "Mr. Wang, can I help you...
98K 3.4K 200
Chapter: 801-1000 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used th...
1.2K 27 63
In the previous life, Jiang Xiaoxiao fell in love with his contracted wife Zhong Tong, even though she had been treated coldly, her subconscious acti...
4.3K 191 11
"I am leaving", The man said smiling excitedly at his wife who had a sullen expression. She nodded. "I... take care" Those were the only words she ma...