Arrange Marriage With the MAF...

By A_Selina_k7

You are lee Y/N.23y.o. -You were forced to marry the mafia king for business. But you weren't happy at all so... More

Story Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.4 pt. 2
ch. 5
ch. 6
ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22

ch. 8

64.9K 2.4K 246
By A_Selina_k7

Next day.....
Y/N's Pov:
I woke up early and did my morning routine and wore this

I headed towards Taehyung's room..

I saw him sleeping. I went towards him and shaked him gently....

Y/N: Taehyung wake up....

He was still snoring..... He looked cute.... His long eyelashes,messy hair.....so cute.....I shaked him again...

Y/N: Taehyung wake up. You said you have work so get up I need t-

Taehyung pulled me and hugged me... I just frozed.....

A/N's Pov:

As Taehyung was sitll sleeping he hugged you and said smth which made you a bit sad and heart-broken

Taehyung: *in a sleepy tone* Yuri.....

Y/N: *gasped* Yuri?? *in a whisper tone*

Taehyung: Why did you do this. I loved you and you....... you cheated just becuz of money?? *sleepy tone* I don't like Y/N at all. I wish you really loved me so that we could be together..... *snores*

*you felt like crying*(in mind: He s-still loves his ex who he killed. I-I thought he would love me but a-all I got is....... N-nothing? I'm just a s-starnger to him?? He doesn't love me at all....)

Y/N: *you broke the hug and pushed him a bit* Ta-Taehyung leave me and wake u-up. I'm not........... Yuri.

Taehyung woke up and saw you on the bed. He quickly sat up on the bed....

Taehyung: What happened? And why are you on th bed *he said not looking at you*

Y/N; *you also sat on the bed* N-nothing I just came here to wake you up but you hugged me thinking me as Yuri.

Taehyung: *in mind: Oh shit! She must've felt bad bout it.* O-oh. Um do you know like the tr-

Y/N: That she was your ex? *looks down*

Taehyung: *he looked at you* How do you know? *he said in a cold yet a bit angry voice*

Y/N:........

Taehyung: Answer me..

Y/N: ....... *in mind: Should I say him*

Taehyung is getting mad now...

Taehyung pushed you on the bed and pinned your hands above your head. His one hand holding both of your hands and other holding your waist......

He stared at your eyes. Anger could be seen....... And.... Sadness and tears were seen in your eyes......

Taehyung: Now... Tell ME!! *he tightened his grip*

Y/N: *you whinned in pain* Ahh..... Taehyung... Leave me.... Plz!!

Taehyung: First answer....

Y/N: I asked....... J-Jungkook!!

Taehyung: *he loosened his grip* So that's why Jungkook asked me why I didn't tell you bout my past?? Why are you interested to know huh?? Didn't I tell you not to interfere in my life??

Y/N: I.... I'm sorry... Plz leave me. *tears started to pour from your eyes*

Taehyung's eyes softened seeing you cry. He got off you and you quickly got out from his room crying.....

Taehyung's Pov:
Shit SHIT SHIT!! What have I done?? Its all my fault. She felt bad bout it cuz she is now wife. Why the fuck did I say bout Yuri. Arghh!! I ran my fingers through hair due to frustration. I shouldn't have done that.

I went to the washroom and did my morning routine and changed into this

I went downstairs and saw Y/N preparing the breakfast........ I sat on the chair.... She saw me

Y/N: The breakfast is almost ready just 1min.

I hummed in response....

She made pancakes and coffee.... She sat in front of me and we started eating....

After having my breakfast I went in my office....

Y/N's Pov:
After eating I started to clean and started doing house chores.....

Half an hour later........
I cleaned The rooms and now I was alot tired. The mansion is quite big and has alot of rooms I almost got lost only one room was left but..... I never went inside this room and idk bout it too. I guess its some guest room....

I twisted the door knob but it didn't opened. It wasn't locked though.... I twisted it again and pushed it..... It opened......

It was dark inside and pretty dirty too... I guess its a store room. I searched for the lights and turned it on.

When the lights were turned on... I got a clear view of the room. It was quite small but the next thing that I saw made my heart clenched and I was shocked.......

There were so many photos of Taehyung with a girl!! Maybe...... Is it his..... Ex Yuri?? I went closer to the see the pictures on the wall.....
Imagine it's Taehyung and Yuri

He seemed so happy with her. He really loves her...... I kinda feel bad for Taehyung. He got cheated. I hate Yuri, how could she do that to him. He loved her and she just played with his feelings...... And Taehyung still loves her.....

I got so sad and angry at the same time.... I looked around the room....

I saw a paper on the table.....

I took it and started reading it.....

On the paper......

Dear Taehyung,
Sorry but I don't love you at all. Its not a joke but truth. I know you are mad that I left the house without telling you but the thing is I got what I needed.

The truth is, I never loved you Taehyung. I just used you but you... Gosh you were madly in love with me. I thought Mafias were cold, smart, clever but you.... You just got fooled

I'm feeling so proud of myself that I fooled a stupid mafia who was madly in love with a gold digger...
Sorry Tae but I used you for money. I don't feel anything for you. The only one I love is my bf Jayden. He is my love.

I used you just becuz we didn't had enough money and when you fell in love with me. I planned this all... All the love we shared was nothing to me...

Now, I'm leaving you forever and going to live with my love in another country. Plz don't try to find me or hurt me... Instead try to live a good life and don't get fooled by gold diggers like me. Thank you for your money and be clever... I hope I never see you again

Bye!!
-Yuri
☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☴ ☵ ☶ ☷

Omg..... Thats why Taehyung is cold and a heartless mafia. He is changed cuz of his past!! How could Yuri do this?? That's why Taehyung thinks me as a........... GOLD DIGGER?? Poor Taehyung I feel so bad for him. He must've gone through alot.....

Taehyung is rude, arrogant, cold just becuz of this. I should do smth. Tho I don't love him...... Or...... Do I??? No.... I don't love him but....I do care for him and I must help him. But if he just tries to get along with me....... he doesn't even care bout me so why do I care???

I looked at the paper again but at the end I saw smth terrible......

On the paper.......

Rest in hell..... Yuri!!

I got shocked when I saw that. The sentence was covered with blood. Then suddenly the realization hit me. He killed Yuri and her bf......

I was in my thoughts when suddenly someone snatched the letter from my hand.... I came back to my senses and saw........ Angry Taehyung

Taehyung's Pov:
I was working in my office I felt thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get drink a glass of water. I didn't see Y/N anywhere. Maybe she is in her room I thought. I went to check but she wasn't there. I was gonna go to another room when something cought my attention.....

I saw one of the rooms door was opened and it was the room which I never wanted to go in..... The room which I closed forever......

Is she there????? I went closer and yes she was there...... I saw her holding the letter. Anger started to boil inside me... I dashed in the room and snatched the paper from her hand..... She looked at me...

Y/N: T-taehyung??

Taehyung: Who the fu*k told you come here?? HUH?? *I yelled*

Y/N: I was just cleaning the house and I saw this room which I didn't clean so I...... Came *looks down*

Taehyung: You are fu*king getting on my nerves day by day

Y/N: Then why did you marry me? *you mumbled which he heard*

Taehyung: Did you say anything?

Y/N: No....

Taehyung: you know I heard what you said You bitch *he was hella mad*

Y/N: Enough Taehyung, i didn't know that I am not allowed to come in this room but you don't have any rights to call me a bitch-(thats when you felt a hard slap on you left cheek.)

Taehyung: Don't you dare tell me what to do or not. Didn't I tell this is my house so my wish I'll do or say whatever I want to. Don't forget you are just a piece of furniture and I'm the boss.

You just stayed quiet and tried not to cry....

Taehyung grabbed your wrist and you both went outside the room. He locked the door....... He looked at you...

Taehyung: From now on you won't get in this room. Understood?

Y/N: Yes!

Taehyung left.......

You let your tears fall.....

Hey y'all don't forget to follow and vote... Saranghae 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.3K 12
"Promise me you won't leave me Tae" Y/N pleaded "I'll never leave you Y/N" Taehyung answered kissing Y/n's forehead. _______________ "Today I'm weari...
103K 4.2K 53
"What did you think? That I would be scared off by your threats?" I leaned down to him making our faces inches apart. "From now on I'll do what I wan...
394K 10.5K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...
145K 4.5K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...