FACINOROUS

By ZavarazInk

"The woman I feel attached with turned out to be the culprit that I was currently chasing." Xanthe Dankworth... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Author's Note

25 9 4
By ZavarazInk

ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED TO THE AUTHOR AND CREATOR OF THIS WORK. ANY MANIPULATION, COPYING, DISTRIBUTION OR SELLING OF THIS WORK IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

NO PART OF THIS BOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED, DISTRIBUTED OR TRANSMITTED WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTER, PLACES AND INCIDENT ARE A PRODUCT OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO PERSONS OR EVENTS ARE ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL.

AGAIN, ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. SO EXPECT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. THANKYOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 0 19
Adeline Carrington had it all figured out. At 20 years old, she had finally saved up enough money to move to London, England. She believed in taking...
1.4K 48 20
"Well I sure as hell don't feel lucky." I mumble quietly. But somehow he heard my statement very clearly. In one single step he is in front of me, ho...
224 64 55
(Prequel to Clair de Lune) "We're born to believe the opposite of different is normal, and vice versa. Well, I'm the opposite of both." I lost my par...
88.7K 1.8K 19
Addy is an only child, she was sweet, kind and caring. She loved her family, but one day her mother died, her father turning cold-hearted. He started...