peach | 복숭아

By uwunew

a youtuber; park hyeseung also known as his username, boksunga is in college in incheon. once he gets discove... More

two
three
four

one

30 2 0
By uwunew

하나; seoul
park hyeseung

while leaving the shower smelling of my vanilla and cocoa butter body wash and lotion, i pull my boxers up my slim, milky legs and thick thighs.

i head towards my room to see the outfit on my bed i picked out the night before, it's pretty cute too.

i put on my white shirt, blue plaid tennis skirt, and put on a few colorful bracelets.

i look in my mirror and analyze myself.

"it doesn't compliment my curves.." i mumble softly.

the skirt hugs my waist making it look boxy instead of curvy like it actually is.

i take off the outfit; the white shirt going over my head, the skirt sliding down after unzipping the side.

i go through my closet and drawers.

i pick out my oversized purple sweater (it's actually inchang's), and my non fitted blue jeans.

i shake my head and find myself looking through my clothes once again.

i eventually found the perfect outfit for my adventure in seoul today.

i put on my white long sleeve shirt with my light brown shirt on top, matched with my non fitted bitter coffee colored cargo pants, and white socks.

i comb my hair and fluff it until it's the way i like. i apply some mascara and lip gloss to my lips to finish the look.

my eyebrows are naturally filled in so there's no need to mess with them.

once finished after what felt like hours, i grab my small white tote bag with minimalistic graphics in black, and place my rose gold computer inside with its charger, and my camera's charger.

once i'm done packing, i turn on my camera.

i point it towards the mirror hanging on my bathroom door and wave happily.

"it's boksunga here. welcome back to another video," i say resounding my intro.

"today, i'm taking a trip to seoul for stationary and to travel around."

i show off my outfit of brown hues in the mirror smiling at myself.

"here's today's outfit. i hope it's not too much. i went through a couple outfit changes already."

i stop recording after i check the time on my watch then place my camera in it's case, then my bag.

i hurry towards my apartments door and put on my brown vans because converses take forever.

i leave, locking my door and rushing down the hallway towards the staircase.

i hurry down, avoiding mrs. lim who's going by holding her groceries.

i open my car door and slip inside, turning on the engine.

i leave my apartments nearly full parking lot and make my way towards the train station as fast as i can.

i let the breeze flow through my black hair while fixing my glasses.

the sun is bright against my pale skin as i listen to the radio playing yanghwa bridge by zion.t making the ride even more cozy.

i make it to the train station, leaving my car with my tote bag on my shoulder and phone in my other hand.

i lock my car and hurry towards my subway.

i scan my card and go through the weird machine then stand in line behind a few people.

my heart is pounding out of my chest. i'm super excited. i've never been to seoul before. i've never had enough money to ever leave incheon really.

it's feels extremely nice to leave my town for once. maybe i'll see a few fans or meet someone new.

i've been complaining to inchang lately about having a partner to go on cute dates with.

the intercom goes off and the people ahead of me start to enter the subway train. i enter last and stand up holding a pole.

i check my watch again. i'll be in seoul in thirty to an hour.

the sound of the subway is busy with amounts of talking and slightly audible music coming from headphones.

all of it making me more excited for seoul. i wonder what it'll be like.

will the hues of the sky be different? will the stars be more visible? will the streets be lit up with the lights of restaurants and other buildings?

i smile like an idiot. i'm so happy about this once in a life time trip, it's crazy.

we get to the first stop and a few people get off. i rub my eyes sleepily.

i want to sit down, but if i do, i might fall asleep and miss my stop. are i don't want to risk it.

i pull out my camera as my stop is coming up.

the intercom lady blared, waking me up a little more.

i leave with unknown people all around me.

i smile brightly and start recording.

"i just got off the subway," i say to the camera as i walk up the flight of stairs into the busy atmosphere of seoul.

i turn the camera around. "look at the beautiful streets of seoul. they're so busy."

i turn the camera back around and check my phone.

"there's a cafe nearby. i definitely need caffeine," i continue.

i stop recording and record myself walking for a little.

i look around with amazement in my eyes.

the extremely tall buildings, big billboards showing off artists and different brands, and the beautiful hues of blue filled with white clouds.

i stop at a crosswalk with other people. they're all beautiful.

i start recording again to show the pretty buildings and large crowds.

i smile happily and stop recording. i enter the small, cozy cafe. a tiny bell jingling overhead.

i walk over towards the register.

"can i get an iced americano please?" i ask.

the person working the register smiles. "of course. your name?"

"park hyeseung," i respond.

they write it on a cup.

"it'll be out shortly."

i smile and nod, walking towards a table to sit alone.

i set my camera up on its tripod and start filming.

"i made it to the cafe and i'm waiting for my coffee now," i start.

"park hyeseung! iced americano!"

i get up from my comfortable, light brown seat to get my coffee. i pay and go back to my seat.

i show off the cup. the cup is clear with a black straw to match. the cup warmer around it was black as well with gold lettering saying the name of the place.

i sip some of it and smile happily. i wiggle with delight in my seat.

"it's yummy! it's probably the best americano i've ever had," i say excitedly.

i then pan around the area with my camera. i'm going to have to blur faces out when i get home.

"i love how cozy the cafe feels. it's not like it is in incheon."

the cafe is filled with many people, college students such as himself studying, people enjoying their times with friends, family, or significant others. people in business attire as well.

i leave the cafe after finishing my drink and using their bathroom.

i look at the notes app on my iphone 8 plus. i copy the place into the gps and follow it.

it's an art supply store. i want to try new paints and the ones i have already are running out.

i start recording again once i enter the store, the smell of paint and a slight vanilla scent hitting my nose right away.

"everything looks so organized and smells nice," i giggle.

i show the different products they sell. they even have the paint i've been wanting to try for a while.

i pick it up, placing it in my basket.

i continue walking around and find the water colors and oil paints i normally use. i even get calligraphy brushes.

i pay for them, making sure to stay in my budget.

"come back again soon!" he says as i finish paying.

i leave the art store and check the next place to go to.

a stationary store. i smile happily as it is nearby. i just need to walk across the street.

i wait with other people and once the pedestrian light signals go, all of us walk across the street.

i walk quickly to keep up with everyone else.

i go left and enter the store.

i use my camera to show around this store.

i look at the aisle signs and go to the lettering station.

"look at all the different envelopes and lettering paper," i say while showing floral covered paper and different colored envelopes.

mint greens, lilacs, shades of brown, monochromatic greys and whites, ones with polka dots, and some with stripes.

i pick up a few and choose new washi tapes for the soft brown and grey i'm doing for in inchang's letter.

"i'm new to penpals so hopefully i can figure it out in my next video," i smile.

i stop recording since my camera is at half battery.

i proceed to collect more little things: colorful 0.5mm pens, two tiny friendship pins, and a pack of markers.

i truly want the box of markers, but i have to stay within budget or i can't eat or can't take the subway back to incheon.

i pay for the items and leave.

i switch my bags over to my right arm; my left one hurting.

i make it to my last store, a cute clothing store.

i go straight to the bags and show my subscribers what i'm seeing.

"look at how cute the tote bags are! oooh! that one's just precious," i cheer.

i need a new backpack for school. mine is currently six years old and ripping apart.

i choose an adorable cream colored one with greyish plaid on it. i also pick up two adorable keychain's of spirited away characters.

inchang and i's favorite anime right now. well, the first one i've seen.

i pay and leave, going to the cafe from earlier today.

my legs ache as i enter the cozy cafe.

it's more busy this time around.

"water and a slice of strawberry shortcake please," i say and the person nods.

instead of the woman from before, it's a younger guy who looks around my age or younger.

his features are very pretty. his monolids, his vibrant blue and blonde streaks in his black hair, his soft gaze, and of course his round cheeks and button nose.

i find myself blushing just thinking about the cashier.

i make my way to a table by myself.

while sitting down, i fix my hair and makeup.

"oh my gosh! are you boksunga?" two girls ask me in unison.

i smile shyly, my cheeks turning pink again. i've never been recognized in public before.

"yes. are you fans?"

they squeal their little hearts out and i giggle.

"can we take a picture?" the short girl asked.

"please oppa?" the other asks.

i nod.

the first girl hands me her phone and i take a few photos of us.

i hand the phone back and wave as my cake and drink come over.

"thank you."

i record, showing off my cake.

shortly after, i start to eat it.

i haven't eaten all day. i woke up too late to make breakfast and had to get dressed immediately.

after a long subway ride, i get home.

it's been a long day, but i still have one more thing to record.

i set up my camera and turn on my lighting.

"i'm back home now and it's 6:34pm. i got home not too long ago."

i pick up my different bags off the floor besides me.

"these are the things i got that i couldn't show before."

i show off my backpack and the tiny knickknacks i got.

"hyung, i hope you like your gifts when you get them! i miss you and i hope your dad feels better soon!" i say sadly.

inchang went to busan for the week because his father got sick.

"thanks for watching! don't forget to subscribe and hit the notification bell to be notified when my next video is. also! don't forget to hit the like button and comment what you want to see next!"

i end the video there.

i sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

i groan and leave my seat, my back, legs, and butt hurting.

i stretch a little and go to the kitchen of my apartment to get water.

i gulp it down and set the empty class on my white countertop.

i sit in my living room and start editing my youtube video while eating the last peach in the bag of peaches i got a few days ago. i place the clips in order, adding cuts where i need to.

i yawn sleepily. i've been video editing for over two hours.

i set my computer aside after saving everything and plugging it in.

i cut the lights off and go to my bathroom.

i wipe my makeup off with my wipes and clean my face with my skincare routine.

i leave the room and enter my bedroom, going under my white blankets to finally sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 108K 31
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
421K 12.7K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
3.1M 70.1K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.4M 35K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...