LIFE

By TadanoHitohito2

The characters of My hero Academia has been invited to watch and react to the different life and origin of Iz... More

INFO
CHAPTER 1: THE START
CHAPTER 3: MANY QUESTIONS, LITTLE ANSWERS
CHAPTER 4: THE HERO SECRETS AND PROBLEMS OF PRINCESS CREATI
CHAPTER 5: A SONG FOR THE LOST ONE. QUESTIONS AND ANSWER FOR THE PAST.
CHAPTER 6: IZUKU MIDORIYA ORIGIN.
CHAPTER 7: WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A HERO?
CHAPTER 8: CONFESSION?? FUTURE??
CHAPTER 9: ROARING MUSCLES & FEW SECRETS REVEALED!
CHAPTER 9.1: KIDS BIO'S PART 1
CHAPTER 9.2: KIDS BIO'S & FEW INFOS
CHAPTER 10: START LINE!! FUTURE ONE MORE TIME!
ACKNOWLEDGMENT

CHAPTER 2:HERO TO MONSTER

9.5K 107 63
By TadanoHitohito2

<Talking>

{Movement or action}

(Thoughts)

[Specified]

Everyone in the cinema don't know what to react and felt after seeing the title of the movie. Ukufa told to them the information of the movie that they gonna watch.

<Ukufa>: Everyone I have an announcement about to the movie. First this movie is one of the multiverse and second in this movie some character gonna die in brutal way. So ill gonna send Eri, Kota, Tsyu siblings to the play room and don't you worry whom supervised them, my wife is there.

<Everyone>: You have a wife??? {surprised tone}

<Ukufa>: What's the problem, me having a wife??? {while pointing them the gun}

<Everyone>: None Sir. Ukufa

<Eri>: Mr. Old man, I don't want to go. I want to stay and watch it. {while standing and with full of determination}

<Kota>: Me too I want to stay and watch it even its scary.

<Samidare>: me and my younger sister will gonna stay here to watch that thing and you also said that we gonna learn something by watching it.

<Satsuki>: Yeah big brother is right and this is story of big sis prince, we want to know more about him. {while smiling}

Hearing this some of audience can't stop to smile and be proud to the children whom show braveness but the girls who have crush to Izuku look to Tsu whom blushing madly.

<Ukufa>: Okay I let you little children to stay and watch the show but there's no backing out, do you accept my condition. {the children didn't speak they just nod} Okay just let me call first my wife, she will be angry and worried if I didn't inform about the decision of the children. {scared tone while dialing the telephone} Hello Ukuphila I want to inform you that the children want to stay and watch the show and you can join us here if you are not doing anything...I know its brutal to watch the show ... okay... bye. {after the call he looked back and asked them a question} So we don't have any problem or question? {no one answered} Okay let's get started.

The screen lit up and the show start in a classic yet fancy throne room the walls decorated with beautiful and enormous paintings, there were thousands of weapons and armors with different shape and sizes, each of weapon & armor exhibited on their own shelf. These weapons & armors were no ordinary, its clearly haul/spoils of war from different grandiose battles. The room itself exhibit the wealth and power of a Sovereign, or it should be. The floor was overcrowded by corpses of soldiers, each enhanced in armor which could have called powerful & strong if not for the rip up, scratches and freshly, crimson blood on them. At the throne there's a man, no a divine being, whom stood above all, adored and worshiped as having power over nature or human fortunes, but right now it's taking his final breaths, a dark green dagger pierced through his heart. In front of the supreme being whom sited on the throne was another man wearing a black cloak which figure and its face has concealed. Definitely he is not a God or a supreme being.

After seeing the result of carnage of the person in black cloak. Some people pray for the souls, some want to know the identity and some of them wishing that killer is not the person they know.

<Ibara>: May their souls rest in peace.

<Setsuna>: AMEN!

<Death arms>: Whom that person? How he killed them all and for what reason?

<Kamui>: I don't know, because of the black cloak he wearing it concealed his face.

<Mt.Lady>: Kamui is right and whoever it is that person is really a dangerous and somewhat sad, I felt it.

(All might, Inko, Nana, Banjo, Nezu and Aisawa): Please don't be Izuku/Problem child.

(Eri and Kota): Hope it's not Papa

Suddenly the person in black robe spoke. The words come out from the man took all of that hope in their heart, crumpled it and then destroy it into pieces.

<???>: Grand Torino king and father of Asgard, I respect you for sacrificing your life just to save the life of other gods and goddesses. But you know that they can never hide to me. I will do everything to find and kill them until no one left. Don't worry I will spare the life of your people, they have done neither wrong nor good to me so they will have to paddle one's own canoe for themselves without their King or Queen. {cold tone and turned around and start walking to exit. Suddenly Grand Torino uttered his last words}

<Grand Torino>: Thank you and Forgive us Izuku for what sin that we commited. {sad tone}

The man whom killed the King of Asgard has been revealed to be Izuku, only stop for a moment and raise his left arm towards to the dead God, the knife slid out of Grand torino torso and flew back to his hand, then Izuku kept walking away from the throne room as if he had not slaughtered the guards and a God of Asgard but rather had accidentally killed a group of rabbit whom was in his way.

It likes time has stop and silence fell upon on the room. The Students, adults and specially, Grand Torino don't know what to say after seeing his other self being murdered by Izuku Midoriya the 9th Holder of one for all and they have one question running in their mind that they want to be answered. What sin have been committed, resulting to be hunted and killed by young Izuku. Eri, Kota, and Tsuyu little sister is on the verge of crying knowing that their hero and father figure turned to be the man whom killed Grand Torino but thanks to the children guardians hug it's help them to resolve a little the turmoil and sadness on their heart that building right now. Then Bakugo spoked loudly and ridicule Izuku for being a pathetic Villain which makes some student and adult to felt little angered toward to Katsuki Bakugo and sadness for Izuku. They know he is hurt right now because knowing in different universe or world he is a Vile Villain.

<Katsuki>: See that Nerd you are a fucking pathetic villain. Hahahahah. I bet in other universe you are more useless and pathetic villain.

<Aisawa>: Katsuki Bakugo Shut your mouth or else you will gonna have a whole month detention and quirk canceling bracelet that you will wear it for whole year. {while activating his quirk}

<Katsuki>: Tsk!!!

Izuku doesn't reply to bakugo taunting instead he asked a question to Ukufa without looking to the god, hearing the question it cause to some of the audience shocked and wished that Izuku got lowest percentage

<Izuku>: Sir. Ukufa what is the percentage I'm a villain and what is the cause resulting me being a villain? Can you show it to me? {questioning the god}

<Ukufa>: I'll show you after this show's end, do you understand?

<Izuku>: crystal clear Sir. Ukufa.

Meanwhile Izuku's parents, friends, love ones, teachers and classmate thoughts.

(Inko): please give him the lowest percentage of being villain, I don't want to see my baby sad again.

(All might, Banjo, Grand Torino and Nana): hope young izuku got low percentage.

(Nezu): I know I don't have right to wish to you. But please just grant this wish, don't give my little mouse a high percentage of being villain.

(Eri, Kota and Little sister of Tsu): please be low! Please be low! I will be a good child please give papa/big sis prince a low percentage. {praying while their eyes close and hand clasp.}

(Sai): please give Zu-kun the lowest percentage he doesn't deserve to be a villain in other universe. He is our hero.

(Momo): please don't give Izu a high percentage of being villain. I don't want to see him being eaten by sadness again.

(Nejire): please god don't hurt Zuzu give him the lowest rate, I'm willing to sacrifice all things I have just my wish to be granted. He deserved to be a hero and called a Hero.

(Kyoka): I don't want to see Zuku have broken spirit and heart again, please if there's any god whom listening right now please gave him a low percentage. He is my hero whom protect and save me on my own problem and weakness.

(Itsuka): Please give him a lower percentage of being villain.

(Setsuna): God please give Green a lower score he didn't deserve to be entitled villain.

(Ochako): God don't give Deku-kun a high percentage he is a great hero.

(Aisawa): I know he is hero in the heart and soul but please don't give problem child a high percentage of being a villain. Problem child doesn't deserve to be called a Vile Villain even in other universe or world.

Ukufa heard their prayers and felt sadness because he can't grant and change the truth that will broke their heart later. He looked to Izuku whom in deep thoughts right now.

The scenery changes, Izuku can be seen enters a broad forest with the trees that looked like it pierced the dark sky. He kept walking until he stopped in a huge house made of rock and wooden logs. The house is emitting a pure malignant aura. Once he opened the door, the inside of the house gave the same feeling as the outside appearance and succumb by pure darkness. He entered and walk until he reached his destination a small desk that have a candle and vase with a single violet rose. He lit it up the candle and uttered a name, Kyoka. Then suddenly the surroundings change.

<Yuga> ce n'est pas beau

<Tooru & Mina>: scary!!!

<Mrs.Jiro>: Why he said my daughter name?

<Mr.Jiro>: Yeah why that boy have guts to mentioned my little rocker name? Did he do something bad to my daughter too? {angry tone}

<Mineta>: Maybe he killed her or worst ...... {he has not finished what he is going to say, Tsu slap Mineta on the back of its head using her tongue to stop the grapist dialog}

<Tsu>: you never learn grapist. Mind your word or ill slap you again kero.

<Kyoka>: thank you Tsu.

<Tsu>: Your welcome Kero.

<Kirishima>: look guys the surrounding is changing now.

<Tokoyami>: revelry in the dark.

However, Kyoka still thinking why Izuku in the movie called her name with full of sadness, loneliness and love. Also right now she wanting to go in his side and give a hug to assure him that all things are okay.

The room that full of malice now completely change to a beautiful huge building and garden that full of violet rose bushes and butterflies. A glorious angelic sculpture of a woman in the middle of the garden. It's made of gold and appears to be a woman petite with slender build. She has triangular lazy eyes with notably long lower eyelashes and rather small eyebrows. The hair is short, only around chin length with asymmetrical fringe and two reflections shaped like heartbeat monitor wave on either side of her head.

<Kids>: wow that's a beautiful place.

<Mika Jiro>: Is that Kyoka?

<Kyotoku Jiro>: But it doesn't have Kyoka earphone jacks. Mr. Ukufa why my daughter having a sculpture like that?

<Ukufa>: just keep on watching, you will get the answer.

Izuku walks up to the statue and look at it. The camera focus to Izuku's face, showing the clear view of his expression. The word DEVASTATED cannot describe the current look on his face. When he looked at the statue, it was like he died a million times over, his lifeless eyes became alive and tears start to fell down to his cheeks. All of this took a minute and his vicious aura came back stronger than before, his lively eyes turn back to lifeless again.

Silence fell upon in the auditorium. No one from adults and some students missed that change in his expression. In their head now a new question has formed, what happened to the most heroic and brave hero Izuku to become this?

Izuku kept on walking and enter into the huge building which seemed quite similar to the hero school UA main building. Izuku walked down a wide and long passageway, when he eventually reached the double door 12 times of his size, he pushed it softly and entered a great hall which more noble and distinguished than Grand Torino throne room, but in the place of different gorgeous paintings, weapon and armors were cylindrical tubes with different mutilated human body or so called god and goddesses body clad in different armor.

Some of Pro hero & students whom see their alternate selves dead body inside of the cylindrical tubes, they felt the pure terror crawl to their body. Then Ibara raised her hand and asked the god a question.

<Ibara>: Mr. Ukufa may I ask you something?

<Ukufa>: Okay what it is? {looked to Ibara}

<Ibara>: Midoriya-kun in that world is human?

<Ukufa>: Yes, he is a human in that world.

<Ibara>: Then how he can kill a god like a rabbit in his path and is that a quirk he used to take back the weapon? The weapon he used earlier it seems like a normal knife and the Gods are immortal beings right?

<Ukufa>: Its true, Gods are immortal being even in that world but there's a reason why and how they are killed in hideous way. Just keep watching and have patience, all of your questions will be answered later.

<Ibara>: Thank you Sir. Ukufa

<Ukufa>: No problem.

Izuku continued walking down the great hall and towards to a coffin that made of glass that guarded by different music instrument. The figure inside of the glass coffin, started becoming recognizable and it has the same characteristic of the sculpture in the middle of garden except the color of the hair, violet same as the color of the rose bushes that growing and guarding the garden. Words that engraved to a golden memorial tablet "Here lies the princess of Music, Kyoka Jiro Midoriya. Daughter of the King of Rock Music, Kyotoku Jiro and the Queen of Love Music, Mika Jiro.

Kyotoku, Mika and friends of Kyouka are now on the verge of crying and wanting know what is the reason why the music lover Kyoka Jiro died. Momo and Ochaco are trying to comfort Kyouka whom still silent, then suddenly she uttered this words that surprised her two friend.

{Kyoka Parents and friends crying}

<Ochaco>: Kyoka are you okay?

<Momo>: Hey Kyoka remember that's not you. Kyoka please answer us.

<Kyouka>: Zuku... he's in pain...

<Ochaco>: Zuku??

Then Izuku in different world begin to talk. Hearing what he said is they felt the sadness and regret in his voice.

<Izuku>: Forgive me Kyoka. I failed to find Katsuki again {he said out loud}. I'm really useless, aren't I? They are right I'm really a DEKU. I was too credulous to see that the one closest to me was the one that would betray me and killed you. {he sighed}. I really missed you Kyoka and the times when we sing together. {as he said that, the piano and violin start to play even there's no one using them. Then Izuku began to sing}.

MEMORIES

Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Its shows picture of Kyoka smiling 

There's a time that I remember, when I did not know no pain
When I believed in forever, and everything would stay the same
Now my heart feel like December when somebody say your name
'Cause I can't reach out to call you, but I know I will one day, yeah

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Every person whom listening to the song they can felt how Izuku loves Kyoka and how he is broken when she died.

<Inko> my son, the way he sang it is like he died a thousand times over. {while crying}

<Allmight> yeah you right and It really shows how he love young Jiro. {while holding inkos hand and trying to comfort her}

<Kyoka> Zuku. {while tears started to fall}

<Mic>: little listener Is really broken

<Nemuri>: it's really hearth breaking to see him like that.

<Mina and Tooru>: poor Midori.

<Mika>: I can feel his love for our daughter, the way he sing. Right dear. {sad tone while holding kyotoku's hand}

<Kyotoku>: yes, I can also feel it the love and the sadness on his voice. {serious tone}

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Memories bring back, memories bring back you

There's a time that I remember when I never felt so lost
When I felt all of the hatred was too powerful to stop (ooh, yeah)
Now my heart feel like an ember and it's lighting up the dark
I'll carry these torches for ya that you know I'll never drop, yeah

Its shows Kyoka and Izuku pinkies, holding each other.

Everybody hurts sometimes
Everybody hurts someday, ayy ayy
But everything gon' be alright
Go and raise a glass and say, ayy

Here's to the ones that we got (oh)
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories
Of everything we've been through (no, no)
Toast to the ones here today (ayy)
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories (ayy)
And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

{Nezu and Aisawa looked to Izuku whom have tears on its face, it breaks their heart}.

<Sato>: it's really sad to hear the way he sang it.

<Kaminari>: yeah but he is good singer.

<Sero>: I wonder if Midoriya of our world is also a good singer?

{The girls who knows Izuku can sing, blush a little after hearing Sero's question}.

Doo doo, doo doo doo doo

Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Memories bring back, memories bring back you
Doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo (ooh, yeah)
Memories bring back, memories bring back you

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, doh, doh
Memories bring back, memories bring back you

Lastly its shows Izuku whom head leaning and listening to Kyoka's tummy whom almost 2 weeks pregnant.

{After seeing the last picture. The Girls can't stop their self to imagine they were on Kyoka's position}

Then the screen start changed and shows the past, the day of how the hero died and the born of the most terrifying monster.

Flash back:

<Shoto>: congrats Izuku for winning the battle.

<Tsuyu>: thank you for helping us Izuku-kun.

<Ochaco>: Great work Deku-kun.

<Mina and Toru>: Good Job Hero/ Midori.

<Momo>: Nice job Izu.

<Sero>: Congratulations Midoriya.

<Sato>: Nice job Hero.

<Kaminari and Mineta>: Midoriya nice job winning the battle. Come with us lets go to red light district hahahaha. {while winking to Izuku}

<Iida>: Kaminari-kun and Mineta-kun stop suggesting that thing to Midoriya-kun he is already married to Kyoka-san. {while doing robotic mannerism}

<Izuku>: Thank you guys and you should also give thanks to Kyoka, she is the one who delivered the last attack to the enemy. By the way sorry Mineta-kun and Kaminari-kun I'll decline your offer and please don't shout that words because if Kyoka heard that I'm sure you two don't want to have a taste of her [sound wave slash] and Iida is right I'll already have Kyoka. {then he noticed her wife coming to them with deadly aura} Hello K-Kyo and please drop that killing intent hahahahaha.

<Kyoka>: Hello Zuku and you two idiot stop asking and urging my husband to go in that place or else I'll gonna cut you two in pieces. Do you understand? {serious tone}

<Mineta and Kaminari> Yes Mrs. Kyoka Midoriya. {while trembling and kneeling}

<Some of audience>: Hahahahahaahaha!!!!

<Sero>: wow the two of you never change huh? Even in other universe or world

<Kirishima>: Atleast Midoriya-bro is honest Husband and can't be tempted by mineta and Kaminari.

<Sato>: Look on the armor we wearing and weapons we have, it's cool.

<Mineta>: hey guys look {while pointing to the girl's armor in the screen}. They are wearing sexy armor. {said it while starting to drool.

<Kaminari>: Yeah you right {also drooling}

<Girls>: Pervert's!! {angry tone}

(Kyoka): Kyouka J. Midoriya, I hope that happen even here. {with a tint of blush in her face} 

"Good Job/Great works/Well done" As more and more same congratulations were given, the scene started to Zoom out. The setting was the fully visible City of UA, but not just anywhere in UA. It was the Mighty Family grand mansion and there's a party ongoing in the garden. There where hundreds of people in the scene, all of them are laughing and smiling together, making jokes or just having fun. It clearly noticeable that something great happened, because even the Great Elder Nezu, along with Midnight, Vlad, Hawks, All Might, Mirko, Endeavor, Burning, and many other gods were there with their own family/clan executives.

<Nezu>: A toast for the [Princess of Music] and the [Hero] for defeating and killing the Black Giant Chimera also known as ALL FOR ONE. {while raising a glass of fine wine}

"Cheers" All of those in the garden shouted at the same time. The scene was one full with pure joy and happiness. Then when Katsuki, Aisawa and All might has called over Izuku and Kyouka to give them [Standing Update] which the two hero gladly accept. A couple of minutes later, Izuku and Kyouka came back to the garden and announce that all of the god whom presents is being summoned for the meeting which lead by Katsuki. After Izuku announce it, he suddenly recalled the face of Aizawa and Allmight earlier as if those two saw a ghost after Katsuki whisper something to their ears whom reading the standing update result. The gods whom heard the announcement, complied and started to enter the Mighty family mansion. Several hours have passed, but the god and goddesses who had entered the mansion has not yet to come out. The executives whom attend the party with their Gods and goddesses started to get worried, then some of them decide to check up on them, but Kyouka told them just keep enjoying the party and she also told that she will go to see if there was a problem. It takes half a minute after Kyouka went inside, a powerful wave of divine energy came from the mansion cause by a God or Goddesses using their divine power, because of this action it alarms all of people present in the party.

<Monoma>: what the hell is that powerful wave of energy?

<Izuku>: Someone used their divine power. {yelled out}

Izuku have seen and felt this power when he fought Chisaki the monster whom consume a god.

(Izuku): {he notice where the wave of power came from} Kyouka!! She is in danger.

He ran straight into the mansion with all his might. When Izuku reached the scene, his eyes almost to fall. He saw something that broke his heart and soul. 

No one, even the Heroes, could believe what their eyes seeing right now. They had never expected something like this. The class 1-A&B girls and some of have tears on their eyes also Kyouka's parent.

Kyouka was on her knees, a Golden Sword piercing through her chest and coming out the opposite side. Pure crimson blood flowed out of the wound freely like it's a waterfall. The one who holding the golden sword... a god with blond hair, red eye's and clad in light armor with two horns on the helmet where resembling of a demon or a beast.

<Kirishima>: i-it's that Bakugo-bro

<Sero>: He kill Jirou-san

<Momo>: n-no way

<Mika> My daughter!! {she start to cry and Kyotoku hug his wife}

<Monoma>: hahahaha one of class 1-A scum kill their own frien... {he didn't manage to end his dialog because kendo hit him}

<Kendo>: sorry for inconvenience. {then she looked to Monoma} How many times I need to hit you Monoma just to behave?

Suddenly the whole room wrapped by pure killer intent and rage, it came from Izuku whom silent and still looking to the big screen but his body being wrapped by green electricity and black tendrils is starting to show up, its signify that his quirk has been activated. Most of hero, parents and students inside of the cinema room can't move and breath correctly as if they are coiled by an anaconda. Then All Might called Izuku and plead to deactivate his quirk but no reply as if he is deaf and Aisawa activate his quirk to erase izuku's quirk but the only thing he manage to remove is the black tendrils.

<All Might>: Young Midoriya please deactivate your quirk and calm down. {starting panic because his killer intent is greater than to All for one, let out in Kamino}.

<Aisawa>: Problem Child control your emotion don't let it win. {activate his quirk}

Some of pro hero and teachers are starting to ready their quirks to suppress the young hero. Then Ukufa just gave a head pat and told something to Izuku causing to deactivate his quirk and control his emotion.

<Ukufa>: Young Man control your emotion don't let be succumb by hate and rage. {while giving a head pat}

<Izuku>: Sorry...

<Ukufa>: no problem young man.

The killing intent and rage looming inside of cinema room is now gone but most individuals still can't speak because the fear that they felt on that moment doesn't leave. Some of spectator can't believe that the kindest hero, friend, father figure, brother and son they know, can emit that thing.

It was Katsuki clad in his divine armor and holding his divine weapon with blood of mortal that he just killed.

<Izuku>: KYOKA!! {start to cry and run to hold her as the sword was pulled out, her body collapsed into his arms} KYOKA!!

As he regained his mind, he quikly let go her, run out of the room. Before Kyoka body hit the ground he came back in a split second and started using the healing potions he had brought with him. One top grade potion after another was used but her blood kept flowing like water in a pond. His tears kept streaming and asked the god a question.

<Katsuki>: don't waste your time hero that won't work. Her soul has been destroyed and extinguished already. The mortal healing potion or divine power won't bring her back. {stated as if he didn't care}

<Izuku>: W-WHY???

<Katsuki and the other gods>: ............. {Katsuki just looked away and so did all the rest of those in the room}

<Izuku>: ANSWER ME! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO KYOKA?? {full of Hatred}

<Katsuki>: A menaces.... She became a menaces.... her skill [Avenger] evolve after she delivered the final attack to All for One. She can kill now a divine being completely, soul, mind and body.

<Isuku>: HA! HAHAHAHA! A menaces.... {Then the room had been filled with pure and intense killer intent that make all the gods inside of the room tense up. Then he pointed All Might whom face full of sadness and regret}. You were in on this too? Ha, HAHAHA!! PERFECT! You're all the same! You all think you're immortal, but the moment someone appears whom can overturn the chessboard, YOU WILL KILL THEM! Someone you called and cared as your own child and it wasn't enough to just kill her. You went as far as DESTROYING her soul! The one thing that makes her who she is!

<Mika>: My little girl. {while crying}

<Kyotoku>: Dear please stop crying and calm down just remember our little girl is here and alive. {caring tone and while wiping the tears of his wife}

<Mika>: I know but its hurt to see what happen to alternate persona of our daughter and for that boy. {sad tone}

1-A girl's side

<Momo>: Kyoka. {she just hug her best friend}

<Kyoka>: Yamomo thanks. {while wiping her own tears}

<Tsuyu>: here use this to wipe your tears. {handing a clean handkerchief}

<Ochacko>: Here have some mochi? It will make you happy.

<Kyoka>: Thanks Ochacko and Tsu.

<Mina>: because you have that ability they will just kill and destroy your soul. {angry tone and while wiping her own tears}

<Toru>: your correct as if Jiro-san will use that to skill. Poor Midori he really loves you on that world but it's scary to see him show some killer intent like what happen here.

<Rest of the 1-A girls>: Right.

<Ochacko>: Hope Deku-kun is alright.

Then they looked to Izuku whom placed beside the god. The scene they saw it broke their heart, that makes them want to run to his side and reassure him that everything is fine. Fresh tears keep flowing while his eyes still looking to big screen where showing the scene where Izuku mourning and hugging the dead body of Kyoka.

I GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU!!!!

Class 1-A Boy's side

<Shouji>: Midoriya is really mad right now and I know he gonna do what he said.

<Ojiro>: Yeah you right he will not stop until he achieved it.

<Kaminari>: But how do you think do that if he is mere mortal on that time.

<Sero>: I don't know but that hatred he have. I'm sure it will fuel him and do impossible things.

<Aoyama>: His path is not shiny anymore but bloody and dark.

<Tenya>: They just choose to kill and destroy her soul without letting Jiro-san prove that she will not use it to them.

<Todoroki>: The bloodlust that Midoriya release here and on the movie is almost same.

<Tokoyami>: Yeah. It's full of hatred and sadness, this is the second time I saw him show this feeling.

<Satou>: When it is?

<Kouda>: W-when Kaminari-kun and M-mineta-kun didn't follow Midoriya-kun O-orders.

{Kaminari and Mineta just flinch hearing this.}

<Kirishima>: hope that doesn't happen again and Bakugo-bro are you okay?

<Katsuki>: Shut up shitty hair!!

Back to the show.

<Izuku>: Hero? {while looking at Kyoka} I couldn't even protect and save her, what kind of hero...No...I am no hero. From today onwards, I'll be the Purest Menaces [True Avenger]. Live to kill and destroy. Avenge her no matter the cost even its my own life and soul.

After this words left on his mouth. Izuku's tears finally stopped streaming down to his cheeks and he placed Kyoka gently on the ground. He felt DESPAIR he had never before, HATRED like he had never wanted to, most of all utterly and thoroughly BETRAYED. Something or some part on his mind turn on like a switch of light. His eyes gleamed toxic green with full of purest bloodlust, sadness and killing intent that even gods couldn't resist being suppressed and starting to fall to their knees.

<IZUKU>: ALL OF YOU WILL PAY DEARLY!!!

UA and Pro Hero Side

<Pixie-bob>: little kitten turned to be a deadly Lion.

<Tiger>: I can't believe that bloodlust make the God's kneel.

<Ragdoll>: He will kill them all. {a little scared tone}

<Kota>: Pops please stop don't do that! {low and sad tone}

<Mandalay>: Kota look at me, remember it's not our Izuku. Everything gonna be alright. {reassuring Kota}

<Kota>: Okay and thanks Ma. {nod while wiping the little tears in eyes}

(Mandalay): K-kota called me [MA] Yes!!! I can't wait to told this to Izuku. {while having a small blush}

This little interaction of Kota and Mandalay didn't scape to the eyes the other member of wild-wild pussycat that having smile on their face.

<Mic>: Sho are you okay?

{Eraser didn't answer he just keep looking to the big screen just like Izuku}

<Midnight>: Sho everything gonna be fine. Mic let him be for now. {sad and concern tone}

<Recovery Girl>: It's sad and terrifying to see the most kindhearted person turned to be the most dangerous one.

<Lunch rush>: E-even here I can felt this bloodlust.

<Vlad king>: Because of one wrong decision they do.

<Ectoplasm>: Now all of them gonna die and I felt it Midoriya won't stop until he completed his new goal.

<Thirteen>: We need always be sure and responsible to all decision we picked.

<Cementos>: So that no lives.......

<Power loader>: And future......

<Snipe>: Will be destroy......

<Hound dog>: Or suffered.

<Nezu>: So let's do our best making a right decision and guide our student's in right path or future.

<All of UA teacher>: Yes sir.

The parents whom heard the pledge of the teachers to guide and protect their daughter and son bright future. It makes them smile and felt things gonna be alright.

<Edgeshot>: That blood lust is greater than All for one blood lust in Kamino.

<Best Jeanist>: Right and he will not stop until he wiped all the gods have connection to his wife death.

<Gang Orca>: let's do our best to ensure nothing like this happen to our own world.

<Hawks>: That's why we must guide them when they internship to us again. Right Endeavor? {serious tone}

{Endeavor just nod}

(Mirko and Ryukyu): Izuku.

After his battle cry, he felt something at his arms. It was his [Standing] being self-removed because of his intense hatred to all Gods who have connection to Kyoka's death. All of the Gods noticed it, but they still can't move and shaking, because his eyes and the bloodlust he keeps emitting makes them overwhelmed to the point that they couldn't lift a finger. All they could do was watch the [HERO] that one who slain the greatest monster become one himself.

He slowly collapsed onto the floor, still conscious. Next the left arm where his [Standing] can be found has started to glow. Blood started to flow like a waterfall, this was divine blood. The blood which All Might use to update his standing every time. What Izuku felt in his left arm is like being burned and slashed. When the blood cease from flowing it signify that his [standing] has been completely remove, but something happened the puddle of crimson blood of God turned black and crawl back to Izuku's left arm and starting to form a new [standing]. The next thing they saw Izuku stood up, then looked to the Gods whom still suppressed by his blood lust, and then pounced all of them. Katsuki whom in his divine form, Allmight, Aisawa, Best Jeanist, Hawks, Mirko and Endeavor who manage to activate their divine form manage to escape, but the other gods who failed to break through to Izuku's blood lust was torn like a thin piece of paper.

Class 1-B Boy's side

<Togaru>: That's Brutal. {serious tone}

<Shihai>: He is really consumed by darkness. {scared but with a creepy smile}

<Jurota>: My Animal Instinct is kicking and it's makes me want to run.

<Monoma>: Tch! The one who start this madness just run. Pathetic. {then shoot a nasty looked to Bakugo}

<Tetsutetsu>: That's not manly. {sad and scared tone}

<Nirengeki>: He decimating them like a farm animal's. {trying not to vomit}

<Yosetsu>: The hero turned to be a Beast.

<Sen>: Wrong he turned to a deadly monster.

{Manga just can't say a word after he saw his other self being killed like a pig in a slaughter house}

<Juzo>: Guys help me. Tsuburaba, Bondo and Rin they keep Throwing up after they saw their other selves killed like a pig.

<Tsuburaba, Bondo and Rin>: wwwwreeeeggghhhhhhhh@!!!!!!

While they helping Tsuburaba, Bondo and Rin whom still throwing up. The 1-B girls don't know how to deal their own dilemma.

Class 1-B Girl's

<Reiko>: He lost his smile. {sad tone}

<Kinoko>: And turned nothing but pure sadness and hatred shroom.

{Yui just nod}

<Pony>: I don't know if I can't take this anymore. It's sad to watch him killing someone. {About to cry}

<Kendo>: Pony everything gonna be fine trust me. {while wipping the tears that manage to scape in Pony's eyes}

<Setsuna>: Hey Ibara-chan Are you ok? I know it sad to see him killing the Gods.

<Ibara>: I'm okay. Yes, it's sad to see him kill the gods without showing mercy or pity but I can also understand Midoriya-kun reason, they kill the person he really loved.

All of UA was trembling before the might of this newly born Monster. The pure blood lust managed to seeped out of the Mighty mansion and enclosed the whole city, covering every nook and cranny of UA.

Izuku's Friends and teammates had just arrived to the mansion and were running down a hallway alongside the executives of Midnight familia and Eraser familia members after noticing the bloodlust coming from the mansion. When they arrived at the entrance of the room where the Gods had gone to have a little chat, they stupefied by the scene in front of them. The gods had been slain like pigs in a slaughter house. Blood had been all over the floor and at the center of the room was Izuku, on his knees, holding the dead body of Kyoka. His body was covered in blood, but Kyoka was clean. There's wasn't a single drop of blood on her clothes. It would've been impossible if Izuku hadn't stolen the power of the gods when he killed them.

Some of parent and student can stop themselves to vomit after what they saw. The Teachers and Pro Heroes have pained expression on their faces. Lastly the children whom show braveness earlier is crying and hugging their guardian now.

Monoma was the first one to ask question they all wanted to be answered.

<Monoma>: is this all your doing, [HERO] Izuku Midoriya? {while facing to Izuku}

<Izuku>: Yes this is my doing.

<Tenya>: Did you feel any regret? {a sad tone and struggling not to cry}

<Izuku>: I do not regret it.

<Ochacko>: B-But you are a H-Hero Deku-kun. {while wiping her own tears}

<Izuku>: I'm no Hero. {No emotion}

<Izuku>: I'm no Hero. {no emotion}

Hearing this words came out to the mouth of both Izuku. Its broke the heart of all individuals whom have close relationship to him, Especially the two child he saved and cared. The two child can't take it anymore, it's hard for them to see their father figure to be eaten by sadness and said that he is no hero. So they leave their guardian and run as much as they can, to reach him and told this lovely words to lighten up Izuku's world that starting to crumble.

<Eri & Kota>: {run and shout until they reached Izuku with tears on their eyes} Papa!!! Papa!!! Paps!!! Paps!!!

<Izuku>: {wiped the tears, then faced the two child he really loved and kneel in front of them} Eri-chan and Kota-kun what's the problem?

<Eri>: Papa please don't say that word's. You are our hero hic..hic.. you save me, little brother and many lives. You gave us happiness, loved and family. {while crying}

<Kota>: Paps you are a hero while wiping his own tears. You save and give us hope when we need it. you reach us even we didn't ask your help. So please Paps don't say that hic..hic.. word's. {then he also cried}

<Eri and Kota>: Papa, Paps you are a HERO. {still crying and hugging Izuku}

<Izuku>: Thank you. Promise I won't tell those word again. {while hugging the two child.}

This moment earned different reaction some of them find this touching, questionable and adorable. Mineta and Kaminari is about to asked a question, why Eri and Kota called Midoriya Papa and Paps but before they voiced their question Ukufa used telepath and told something to all individuals except Eri, Kota and Izuku.

(Ukufa): I know you all want an answer especially you Mrs. Midoriya but please don't ask Izuku any question right now. Let this little family to cherish this moment. Your question will be answered later just wait a little bit more. Did you all understand?

(ALL): Yes sir

(Mineta and Kaminari): But we want answer now!

(All): mentally facepalm.

(Ukufa): Would you follow my orders or you'll receive my punishment. {then he pointed his gun to those two student without looking.}

(Mineta and Kaminari): we follow your orders. {scared}

(ALL): Pfffftttt!!! Hahaha!!!

Then Izuku suddenly asked the god if he can give him two Noise cancelling Headset for Eri and Kota whom pass out because of crying too much and still hugging him.

<Izuku>: Sir. Ukufa can you gave me some Noise cancelling headset for Kota and Eri they felt asleep right now. Idont want them suddenly wake up by loud noise.

<Ukufa>: Here take this. {gave the item that izuku needed}

<Izuku>: Thank you sir Ukufa you can continue now the video sir. {while bowing a little enough to show some respect}

<Ukufa>: no problem young Izuku. {then he pressed the button to continue where they left.}

Momo was scared and worried the most about the girl she has always see as rival, best friend and sister more than anything else. She mastered all of his might and asked in the hopes that Kyoka is okay.

<Momo>: Is she okay and what happen?

<Izuku>: No, she died

<Momo>: Did you kill her? {holding her tears}

<Izuku>: Yes and no. if I had been the one whom delivered the final strike to All for One, none of this would've happen. {he never lifted his gaze off of Kyoka.} The one who killed Kyoka was able to flee with some of his accomplice. Move out of the way if you don't want to end up the same fate as them. {he said while pointing at the gods scattered bodies around the room, after lifting himself up from the ground with Kyoka in his arms. That was the only time he looked up at them, yet it shook them to their very cores. Then Izuku walked out of the room without giving any of them a chance to talked.}

Flashback end

Izuku can be seen standing near Kyokas coffin and saying his farewell to Kyoka after this portal open and a woman leaves on it.

<Izuku>: Kyoka my hope. I will leave again to find some clues where Katsuki and other gods hiding, promise ill visit you and sing again.

{A portal open and a woman can be seen leaves on it}

<???>: Izu, the great compass has found the exact location where Katsuki and the other gods hiding.

<Izuku>: Thank you Momo for the report. {sad tone} Momo may I asked you a question.

<Momo>: what it is?

Some of the students, teachers, pro heroes and some parents, especially Mrs. & Mr. Yaoyorozu can't believe that Momo is the one whom helping Izuku to complete his Revenge mission.

<Izuku>: Why you helping me? Why you still following me in this dark path? Why you still stay to my side even I killed your God and some of your Familia member so please tell me Momo why? {a little sadness}

<Momo>: To save you from this darkness. I can't let you walk alone in this path, I made a promise to kyoka that whatever happen to her I will always stay to your side whether you like it or not, also I can't let the man I and Kyoka fall in love to carry all this sin alone and lastly because I still in love with you. {blushing slightly}

Hearing this confession of alternate self makes Momo blush and wish she have same guts to confess his feeling to Izuku. Some of student especially Mineta and Kaminari whom crying some blood, can't believe what they just saw and heard.

<Mineta>: Even he turned evil, he still got some Chicks. {crying with full of jealousy}

<Kaminari>: Midoriya sensei teach us how to get some girls. {he said while kneeling}

{Izuku just blush hearing the two resident pervert and the confession of alternate Momo}

<Izuku>: Momo I...... {being silence by Momo's finger, placed on his lips}

<Momo>: {she remove his finger on Izuku's lips then she hugged him} Its okay, you don't have to answer my confession right now, I just want you know that me and Kyoka is waiting here for you to come back alive.

<Izuku>: {he return the hug and some tears manage to scape to in his eyes} Promise I will.

[STANDING] MIDORIYA FAMILIA

IZUKU MIDORIYA: AGE 25

SEX:M

CLASS: DEMIGOD

LVL: ???

STRENGTH: SSSS???

ENDURANCE: SSSS???

DEXTERITY: SSSS???

AGILITY: SSSS???

MAGIC: SSSS???

LUCK: ???

ABNORMAL RESISTANCE: ???

SKILL

[PURE AVENGER]

*ALLOWS THE USER TO SUPPRESS, OBLITERATE THE SOULS OF DIVENE BEINGS IF THE USER RESOLUTION OR DETERMINATION TO KILL SURPASSED THE TARGET WILL TO SURVIVE AND TAKE OVER THEIR STATUS [ABILITIES, SKILLS, INTELLIGENCE, MAGIC, TACTICS, ELEMENTS, AND DIVINE POWER.

*MASSIVELY INCREASES THE USER'S ATTACK AGAINST DIVINE BEINGS [EFFECT IS MULTIPLIED BASED ON THE USER HATE, DESPAIR AND RAGE.

*THE USER CAN BESTOW STANDING TO OTHERS.

*CAN SEE THE SOUL OF INDIVIDUALS IF IT'S A GOD OR JUST A HUMAN.

*CAN TELL IF THEPERSON IS LYING OR NOT.

THE SCREEN TURNS BLACK.

The screen turns black and the lights of cinema has been lit up signifying that the Movie has end. The observants can't believe when they saw Izuku's [STANDING] especially the heroes, the past holder of One for All and the girls who have feelings to Izuku. Ukufa watch their reaction and he feel that he need to say somthing so that no commotion will rise up.

<Ukufa>: okay folks that's all for the meantime. I'll give you all some minutes to fix your selves. So that we can move on to the next event. Did you all understand?

<All>: Yes Sir. Ukufa.

Chapter end

AUTHOR

HI EVERYONE THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC I MADE. FOR THE START ILL APOLOGIZE FOR WRONG GRAMMAR OR SPELLING OF NAMES OF CHARACTER AND OTHER WORDS ILL ACCEPT ANY DENOUNCE. I DON'T OWN THE STORY AND ANY CHARATERS OF MY HERO ACADEMIA ALSO THE SONGS AND PICTURES THAT WILL BE USED IN THIS FANFIC. HAVE A NICE AND SAFE DAY.

ALWAYS SMILE

^___________^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 4.6K 33
What would happen if class 1A and 1B and the pro heros got "kidnapped" and watch multiple versions of there so called "innocent" izuku midoriya, will...
41.9K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...
241K 7.9K 37
Just when Midoriya Izuku was forced to leave his friends to defeat the villains, he travelled two years back in time, when he was still in middle sch...
131K 5K 24
What if Hatsume Mei found a way to see into a person different futures? What if she made a helmet that could read these very future? What if class 1A...