Lost

Da coolboycook

A teenager who gets lost in the middle of nowhere and doesn't remember a thing. Who she is? Where she is? Wi... Altro

Chapter 2

4 0 0
Da coolboycook

             The weird shaped thingy came in front and I thought it was going to stab me with the dagger but instead he dropped the plate and pushed it towards me.
              The plate had flies buzzing around it and some kind of liquid in it.I smelled the liquid and it smelled so bad.After a few seconds,the thing closed the door with another loud bang.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

22.8K 1.4K 26
[Unicode] "Jeonแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€กแ€…แ€‘แ€ฒแ€€แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ฑ Taeแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€™แ€แ€ฐแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท" "แ€แ€ฏแ€›แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€บแ€แ€”แ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€”แ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ" "แ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€žแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฑแ€™แ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€œแ€ฌแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€›แ€„แ€บแ€›แ€ฑแ€ฌ" "แ€–แ€ปแ€แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€œ...
40.2K 3.5K 12
ุงู„ุฃุฏุนุฌ" ู‚ู€ุงุน ุงู„ุธู„ุงู… " ุชู†ู€ุชุธู€ูุฑูƒู… ู„ู€ูŠุงู„ู€ูŠ ู‚ุงุณูŠู‡ ูˆุนูŠู€ููˆู† ู„ุงุชู†ู€ู‘ุงู… ูˆุฃูŠู€ุงู… ุณูˆุฏุงูˆูŠู‡ ูู€ู’ูŠ ุฃุนู€ู…ุงู‚ ู‚ู€ู€ุงุน ุงู„ุถู„ุงู… ู‡ู€ูŠุง ูŠู€ุง ุฑููู€ุงู‚ ุงู†ู€ุชู€ู‘ุฒุนูˆ ุซู€ููˆุจ ุงู„ู†ุฌุงุฉ ู„...
22.4K 943 7
After Drogon flew her away, Daenerys believed she was done, that the gods had enough. She would later laugh at the irony. ๐Ž๐‘ Daenerys Targaryen is...
37.3K 2.1K 20
โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉโ™ฌ โ‚Šหš.๐ŸŽงโ‹†โ˜พโ‹†โบโ‚Šโœง โœฉ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...