๐ˆ๐๐Œ๐€๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– - ๐ฒ๐›

By kaylakyzzz

๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ... More

๐’๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘ถ - ๐’„๐’‚๐’”๐’• โ€ข ๐’‡๐’†๐’˜ ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๐’”
๐ˆ๐๐Œ๐€๐“๐„ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ.
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ.
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ“
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ”
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ•
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ–
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ—
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‘ฌ๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”

392 27 43
By kaylakyzzz

-

END OF MAY 1993:

LA, CALIFORNIA:

OMNISCIENT:

Kentrell and Kayla have had a good month, according to Kentrell. No shooting attempts, no threats.

He finally believed that he was able to care for his family. The warning he left back at London maybe sent him a message to stop but no it was the total opposite.

With 3three being back in the picture, trouble was bound to happen. 3three knew everything about Kentrell. It was like he was obsessed with him, maybe even sexually but those feelings were never brought up.

He always tried his best to impress Kentrell but it never worked. One day 3three must of annoyed Kentrell and that was one of the reason Kentrell 'tried' to kill him.

Kentrell doesn't know he is alive but I'm pretty sure he will find out soon. The twins are still able to walk, they can talk but they choose not too, only when the time is right.

For Kayla's father, he found out about 3three reappearance. He knew what he had to do with him. 3three knew how to get his way around Kentrell but he doesn't know about kentrell's significant other.

Obsession: the state of being obsessed with someone or something

—————————————

Kayla felt a sudden pain in her lower area, trying to get up out of bed. "Whea you going K?" Kentrell said with his raspy voice, he was tired from last night and to say it wasn't the best sex they've had in a while.

"I need to wake the twins up Trell it's 12PM we've overslept." Kayla replied getting out of his grip and instantly falling to fall.

Kentrell laughed as she kissed her teeth, "My horse cock got you limpin and shit!" He said laughing.

"Haha, hilarious pick me up now." She said crossing her arms.

"Nope come back to bed, if they need anything they have the legs to walk and come in here."

Kayla got up limping back to bed making Kentrell spoon her getting comfortable again. She felt his soft breaths on her neck as he slowly dry humped her.

"Kentrell, you horny?" She said laughing.

"Maybe shut up tho, let me have my moment." He said groaning.

He was cut short when the door opened revealing Kacey and Kai both holding hands.

They both jumped on the bed going towards their daddy, pushing and shoving him making him annoyed.

"AYE STOP." He said tickling them. "We're going to get breakfast. Let's get up and get ready." He said shooting up out of bed.

———————————

After getting themselves ready they headed out going to IHOP. "Daddy." Kacey said causing them all to look at him.

"Yes."

"Car,Car." Kacey repeated and pointed to the right. Kentrell shook his head driving a bit faster.

Making it to IHOP, they all got out and got their seats. Ordering their food, Kentrell played patty with Kai while Kacey hugged Kayla.

"You see em three?"

"Yup he had a whole family, they look happy. Should be me nigga the fuck."

"What was the last part?"

"Oh nothing, ima take pictures then send it too you."

"Say less."

Kentrell squinted his eyes at the man that was in the other booth opposite them. "Who are you looking at?" Kayla whispered helping Kacey colour in.

"Nothin, just thinking."

Looking closely he realised. It was three. Three winked at him as kentrell's eyes bulged out of his head. He couldn't believe who he was seeing.

"What the fuck." Kentrell mumbled underneath his breath.

"FUCK!" Kai screamed causing a few stares to head their way.

A few white people muttered some things to themselves as others laughed as they found it cute.

"Kai Kai we do not say these words unless we mad okay." Kentrell said looking at her. "Okay Daddy." She said giggling.

Seeing a bright flash appear, he looked straight ahead seeing a camera being held towards them. "Ima go outside for a minute." He said to Kayla taking one last bite of their food.

Going outside he saw three their laughing. "See this ain't what we finna do." He said grabbing threes neck dragging him in the allyway.

"Ooo daddy Kentrell grabbing me by the neck making my dick hard and shit keeping going." He faked moaned as Kentrell punched him one time blood coming out of his mouth falling onto the floor.

"What the fuck Da-Kentrell." He yelled. Kentrell grabbed him up by his clothes, "I wanna know why your here and your gonna tell me right now with your gay ass."

"I will only tell you if you let me get a taste of what you've been giving to your bitch." He said touching Kentrell joggers.

"Fuck no and don't disrespect my wife nigga get fucked." Kentrell said getting his strap off letting a shot off his arms twice.

"I hope your ass get beat." Kentrell said walking off. "AND I HOPE ITS FROM YOU." Three replied laughing.

Walking back into the restaurant he saw Kayla on her phone, she looked up at him, "What happened."

"Nothin just something happened at work." Kentrell said giving Kai a hug since she had her hands out for him. "We ready to go?"

"Yup." She said picking up Kacey. Walking out Kentrell saw Three in the corner smirking. Putting his middle finger up, he pointed the camera making him shrug.

"Hold on bae." Kentrell said telling her to wait in the car.

With the rest walking to the car, Kentrell went over to three, shooting him again in the chest. "Ha, now Lie there like an idiot you is obsessed freak ass nigga."

Entering the car, he kissed Kayla lips quickly, starting the car. "Something bothering you?" Kayla asked Kentrell.

"Nah, you know work stressin a nigga out. I'm gonna quit this shit when the times right." He sighed griping the stirring wheel tighter.

"How about you help me take my mind off this?" He said making sure the kids didn't hear.

"Nope I'm still sore from last night." She laughed.

"So I wanna beat, eat and slut that fat ma out." He said grabbing her area whilst driving.

"Trell, the kids are in the car." She muttered pointing to them who were sleeping. "They sleeping the fuck?"

Reaching home, they both carried one of the twins quietly in the house, putting them down on the sofa before rushing upstairs.

———————————————————-

"What the hell happened to your gay ass."

"He shot me, Kentrell shot me coz I called his so called wife a bitch."

"Don't call my daughter a bitch."

"You accept him dating her?"

"Fuck no! You get pictures of them."

"Yes, ima send it too you right now, when we gonna kill that nigga. Not like I want my baby dead."

" I have everything planned out."

—————————————————————-

Ben was back in LA aswell but he left his girlfriend in London, for reasons he don't even know himself.

He came by to watch the twins as Kentrell wanted to take Kayla out.

"You ready K?" Kentrell shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Hearing no reply, he sighed.

She finally came down the stairs seeing Kentrell watching her every movements.

"BEN WE OUT." He shouted.

"You look beautiful as always." He said kissing her lips. Walking to the car, they both got in.

"Where we going?" Kayla asked holding kentrell's hand whilst he was driving. "To eat." He simply replied.

Kentrell and Kayla both sat down in the window seats. "Wait this is the restaurant you took me, when we first went out as 'friends'." Kayla said air quoting friends making Kentrell laugh.

"Yea, I wanted to reminisce with the women I love and adore so why not take it back to where it all started." He said caressing her hand with the ring on.

Both enjoying each other's time with each other they spent the night talking laughing and enjoying one another.

"Why me?" Kayla asked out of nowhere.

"What you mean." Kentrell responded.

"Like why me, out of the prettiest women in LA you chose me, I was just meant to talk to you for work and now we're together."

"I chose you because I like you well love you for you. You blessed me with two beautiful children and you've stuck by me with this long, I thought you would've left by now." He laughed looking down.

"I love you too, don't worry." She reassured him.

———————————————-

"You see them boss?"

"Yessir following them now preciate it three."

"Aight."

"You gonna kill him?"

"Of course not haha."

———————————————

They headed home rushing past Ben, seeing him knocked out with the kids. "Ben go home." He said. Ben yawned and left out the door.

After Kentrell and Kayla finished what they were doing, Kentrell went downstairs with his gun hearing strange noises from outside.

It was like someone was trying to break into the house. Running back upstairs, he saw that Kayla, Kai and Kacey were now watching tv.

"Stay inside." He told them closing and locking the door. Heading back downstairs, he grabbed his gun holding it up walking outside.

"What the fuck?" Kentrell whispered walking to the back of the house.

"Mr Gaulden loved the photos."

"I'm glad you like yo daughter being a slut by a man you hate." Kentrell smirked. "You want more?"

"Did you just call my daughter a slut?"

"Yup and what are you gonna do about it?" Kentrell said "Ima kill your ass right now, but ima make you do it yourself."

Kentrell dropped the weapon and looked at him in the eyes.

Somehow it wasn't working.

"What the fuck." Kentrell shouted.

"You ain't smart Mr Gaulden, look what I'm wearing." He danced waving his hand in the air.

He was wearing a ring that protected himself from people like Kentrell who had that mind controlling activities.

Him wearing it prevent Kentrell from doing anything to him.

"See you soon and thank you for the business your father would be so proud."

He let the gunshot off eight times each hitting a different part of his body. Kentrell fell to the floor clutching his chest.

He was shot in the heart, arms, legs and stomach.

"Kacey stop moving, daddy said to wait here." Kayla said annoyed by Kacey trying to leave the room.

He knew his dad was in trouble and he wanted to save him. He may be young but he knew how to protect himself and his family already.

Kacey kept squirming and moving within this mother's grip trying to leave. He would die too but he knew the risk.

Hearing a shot go off, Kayla rushed outside seeing Kentrell on the floor, breathing heavy as his eyes were beginning to shut.

"KENTRELL." Kayla cried running over to him. She looked up to see a man their, holding a gun but dropped it seeing who it was.

"Kayla K?"

She squinted her face then stepped back holding kentrell's body.

"No, no, NO." She shouted holding Kentrell still crying. "Get the fuck away from me, you've been the one trying to kill me and him this whole time?"

"He didn't tell you that I wanted my daughter back. He's was no good Kayla the gauldens have history with our family and I didn't want that with you. Your still young and you've already have kids."

"I did this for you, he's been lying to you the whole time, K."

"Do not call me THAT, only he can and he's hasn't been lying to me, HE LOVES ME." She said angry at the fact that he did this to the person she loves.

Kentrells body fell limp as Kayla looked at him. Eyes red and sore, "Kentrell, Baby?" She said quietly trying to hold back the tears that were already falling.

"K come with me, please just let me explain."

"NO, you just killed the one person that made me feel loved and gave me two beautiful children. Now how are they meant to grow up without their daddy. I don't want to see you again." She said trying to leave. "See how that feels when you leave your family."

"You didn't even do this for me, you did this for yourself. You never change." She scoffed heading back inside.

Walking through the living room, Kentrell's blood still on her hands and dress she saw a book that caught her eye.

It was black, with emerald stones covering it. Being curious she opened it revealing letters. Some were for him from his grandpa which she didn't wanna read and some were for her, Kacey and Kai.

Seeing the first one was for her she unfolded it:

To my soon to be wife K,

If your reading this then you've either been a nosey ass bitch or I'm 'dead'.

I want you to know from the minute I met you, I instantly fell in love. Your personality, your looks and most definitely your charisma.

You've made me the happiest man, and I am so glad to call you mines. Us having these kids made a one big family that I love with all my heart thanks to you.

Your one of a kind and I know you will never change on me for nothing. Make sure the kids remember who I am and tell them I love them, especially Kacey.

Kayla you made me feel loved and I haven't felt that in a while. You were here since I told you on our first date that you had to come with me and the fact that you trusted me shows how real you were even though we didn't really know each other.

Finishing off, I love you forever and remember ima always be with you, my K.

Kentrell,

your soon to be husband.

Wiping her face she turned over the letter seeing the photos they made together. She laughed at the one with the big red handprint on her ass.

Then there was one when they had their first "Date". Flicking through all she looked at the one with all of them together.

Seeing the letter for Kacey fall out, she decided to read it even though she thought not too.

Tarzan,

If you are reading this that means you grown up. When you was younger, you was just like me.

We were born the same. We both have these special powers and abilities but yours is stronger since it has been passed down many generations.

Use them wisely and don't be like me. Find yourself a nice women, like I did with your mother. She doesn't know you or me have powers.

I want you to protect your sister, make sure she goes through the right path and make sure your always their for her; your her brother remember that.

I love you,

Dad.

————————————————————

THE END?

INMATE 38

Epilogue coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.8K 48
2020- I updated this mfka so the writing from the beginning ISNT how it's all wrote *dont take the book serious some of yall mfkas be soo extra* Don...
70.2K 4.7K 21
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ| ๐ง๐š๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š‚๐™ด!! ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ : ๐–บ ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฆ-๐—’๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—’ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—‚...
33.2K 1.7K 29
๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘ , ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐ด ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜- ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› ~๐‘’๐‘›๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘ฆ๐‘ฆ~ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘›- ๐ท๐‘’...
71.1K 3.4K 36
๐–ช๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐—€๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ๐—…๐—’ ๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—€๐— ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—… ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ , ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ'๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‡๐—’๐—๐—๏ฟฝ...