Rozana (ON HOLD)

By ManahilKhaan3

Rozana : daily The daily snippets from the life of a not so boring couple More

1-
2-
4-
5-
6-
7-

3-

2.7K 203 76
By ManahilKhaan3

Faisal wokeup with the sound of blaring alarm clock kept on his side night stand. Turning off the alarm clock he glanced at his wife who was  clinging to him like ke a cat . He wasn't a person who liked cuddling but this particular woman would cling to him no matter how much he tried to detach her from himself she wouldn't budge away .

Freshening up he was buttoning up his shirt when she wokeup saying her Salam .

"Walaikum Salam , kya huwa uthne ka Dil nahein hae "  he said as he removed the sheets and picked up her duppatta .

"Aise baat nahein hae lekin agar neeche gae aur Ammi abhi bhi ghussa huwein tou ? "

"Maheen you have not done anything wrong , kuch ghalat Kya hota phir theek , chalo shabash utho shohar ko bhoka bhejne ka irada hae Kya ? " He held her hand whereas with  the other one he  smoothened her hair pressing a kiss to her nose he pushed her  towards washroom.

"Yeh sara drama sirf chaii k liye ho raha hae " Maheen said back as she went inside the washroom Faisal laughed at her .

"Ammi mujhe aap sae kuch baat karni hae " Faisal went inside the kitchen after breakfast as he knew she would be here .

Tehmina begum glanced at her son and then turned back towards the stove , ushering the maid out Faisal turned towards his mother

"Ammi aap ne kal Maheen ko q daanta , you know she wasn't at fault " his voice was soft and respectful .

" Ghalti us ke the " Tehmina begum slammed the jug on the kitchen  slab her voice in a hush but he could clearly depict the anger .

"Ammi it was unintentional " he grabbed her hand in his

"Bola bhi tha mein nae Saira sae shaadi kar lo , doctor bhi hae mature bhi hae -

"Ammi yeh sab qisamt ka likha hota hae aur itni achi tou hae " his mother glared at him

"Haan bus biwi agae abh Maa ke kis ko fikar " she turned her head to the other side .

"Aapko kis ne kaha yeh ,office sae aane k baad sab sae pehle Dadi Jan aur aap k pass aata hoon - abh jab shaadi karwane hae tou us k haq bhi tou aada karunga na " Faisal was now sitting on his knees infront of his mother her hands in his .

Her expressions softened

"Ammi I am getting late , aap ke bahu
dare sehmi ooper bethi hae us ko bula lein zara " pressing a kiss to her forehead he picked up his bag and sent a message to his wife to come downstairs ,more like threatening her or she would definitely stay all day in her portion .

Maheen came downstairs or more precisely being dragged by Laiba .

"Maheen beta idhr aao " Sahil Ali Achakzai who was busy reading news paper called her .

"G Abbu ? "

"Beta ainda aapko koe shikayat ho maere  pass ajaen theek hae ? Jitna yeh ghar Laiba aur Irsa ka hae utna aapka bhi hae " he patted her head affectionately whereas Maheen thanked Allah for granting such a sweet father in law .

"Aye ladki yeh Kya dulhanoon ke tarhan bethe ho , hamein tou Saas soo batein suna dete the bhai ek kaan se suno aur doosre se nikal do " Dadi Jan hit her slightly with her crane .

"Dadi marein tou mat " she moved away a bit from her

"Jao mere dawae lao mein dekhte hoon tumhare Saas k sath " she whispered to her making her chuckle .

*
*
*

"Ammi sae baat huwe ? " Faisal whispered to her as she passed him tray of Salad while eating dinner .

"G ,kuch bhi nahein kaha unhoon me " she smiled at him ,he nodded his head at her . One thing he had noticed about his wife that she would go to any length to keep the people close to her happy and somewhere Faisal knew it was her witch of a aunt behind all this .

" Faisal yeh Kya khusar phusar kar rahe ho biwi k kaan mein " Dadi Jan glared at him

"Dadi aap q naraz ho rahe haen aap k liye bhi koe dhoondh laete haen " Irsa with her bandaged feet still didn't resist to tease her

"Haye Sahil dekho zara ladki ko "

"Amma Jan mein tou apne shehzade ko roz dekhta hoon " Sahil Ali winked at his daughter making everyone ertupt into chuckles.

"Arrey Bahu dekho zara kaese nafarman hote jaa rahe he yeh aulaad "

Tehmina begum glared at everyone trying to hide her laugh " G Ammi Jan "

"Faisu beta zara paon dabana mere , tumhare biwi k hathoon mein tou zor he nahein he " this time Dadi Jan left Maheen shocked .

Faisal followed his grandmother into her room laughing at his wife's shocked face .

Once Faisal retuned to his room he straight went to change into his most old and comfortable pkain shirt and trousers to sleep . Maheen on the other hand was busy gushing over the pretty dress her mother in law gave her just a few minutes back .

"Faisal ! Yeh dekhein Ammi me mujhe gift diya hae " she gleamed at him showing him the bag which held a designer lawn dress .

He smiled at her nodding his head . She opened the plastic back spread the shirt which had light embroidery on its sleeves with self print back and soft silk dupatta tassels hanging from the ends accompanied by a white trouser .

"Kitna mehenga hae " she whispered to herself as she saw the price tag , the dress was worth nine thousand which was a huge amount for someone like Maheen .

"It's not Maheen , go wear the dress so I can see how it looks on you " he knew she spent the money he gave her quite wisely it must have been an old habbit . Her wardrobe consisted of a few dresses and little bit of the stuff she brought with herself ,that's y her mother in law gave her a few dresses as gift as she didn't want to tell her to upgrade her wardrobe as she thought Maheen might get offended and Faisal was thankful at his mother for being thoughtful .

"Abh idhr bhi dekh lein aur tode tareef bhi kar lein " she directed his attention towards herself as she settled the duppatta over the side of her left shoulder .

"Bohut Haseen " he complimented her staring at the smile on her face .

"Pata hae mujhe , mein peda he khubsurat huwe the " she said back haughtily

"Abh apna phone khol dein zara pictures lene haen mein ne ,Bhala biwi k hote huwe bhi koe password rakhta hae aur rakhna bhi hae tou Mera Naam , birthday waghera Rakh lein " she huffed giving him his phone

"Bohut bolte ho , teen minute baad phone wapis rakho aur sone aao " he ordered her as she kept clicking selfies .

"Aate hoon aap soo jaen " she turned on the lights in the small living room where a floor length was kept standing infront of it she took a few pictures and then returned back to her room .

Once changed out of the clothes she washed her face and applied her acne creams begging Allah as always to help her get rid of them .

"Bus kardein abh tou shaadi bhi hogae hae mere Allah abh tou inn sae  nijaat dila dein " she murmured tapping Clindamycin on her pimples .

"Maheen ! Chup karo warna bahir soo jao " a gruff voice interrupted her

Her eyes widened immediately "g g soo rahe hoon dekhein " she quickly laid down .

After a few seconds she moved towards him and placed her head on his chest kissing the area where his heart was .

Faisal didn't knew how much precious he was to her , he was her world . They say when girls get married her husband is her home and her parents place isn't but Maheen never had a home . After twenty four years living homeless she found him . Her's .

She was scared .

Scared to loose him .

She was scared of her this grave attachment to him .

Faisal was indeed lucky to have her as his wife .

*
*
*

"Maheen remember just keep an eye on the maids so they do their work properly okay ? " Tehmina begum gave her instructions as she sat down in the car . Maheen had an off today and Tehmina begum decided to visit her sister ,Saira's mother .

"G g aap befikar rahein " Maheen nodded her head obediently .

Once the car went out of the gates Maheen came inside the kitchen to prepare the lunch . Laiba had already prepared rice she just had to make dry beef chilli . Kitchen was one place where Tehmina begum didn't allow the maids so all the cooking was done by the girls or her . Maheen didn't have an issue with home chores that's what she had done all her life working like a maid at her Uncle's place where she would sometime deliberately ruin her cousin's clothes as a revenge . Well ofcourse she would get a scolding from her aunt ,a disappointed look from her uncle but she didn't care . After all there is a limit one can endure .

"Choti bahu ! Idhar aayo zara " Dadi Jan called from her room . Turning the stove lower she rushed to her room .

"G "

"Yeh dekho iss ladki ko saal hogaya hae iss k shaadi ka lekin abhi tak tayar tayar phirte hae ghar mein  , aur idhr tumhe dekho dhang sae baal bhi kaange na karo " Dadi Jan pointed towards the tv .

Maheen laughed heartidly.

"Oho Dadi jaan aap fikar na karein aaj mein aise tayar hoonge k aap k Faisu k jaan nikal jae ge " Maheen winked at her .

Once she had prepared the lunch Maheen went to her wardrobe and took out the dress which her mother in law had given her as a gift . straightening her hair she left them open doing slight makeup she went downstairs to greet her majaazi Khuda .

Faisal was seated with his Dadi Jan on her bed when Maheen entered the room and this time she had a cup of chaii without him asking her .But what amazed him was her dressed soo beautifully .

"Arrey aise kya ghoor ghoor k dekh rahe ho chaii lo " Dadi Jan tapped his shoulder

"Kahein jaa rahe ho Kya ? " Faisal asked his wife

Maheen glanced at Dadi Jan "dekha Dadi Jan tabhi mein tayar nahein hote "

"Nalaik ! Tumhare liye tayar huwe hae " Dadi Jan whispered to him

Faisal nodded his head but didn't say anything

After a while he went inside his room to freshen up followed by  Maheen .

As soon as she entered her room she was grabbed by her husband his lips pressed to her throwing away her duppatta on the floor .

Proceeding from her face he latched his lips to her neck biting on the skin there gaining a moan from her .

"Faisal - lunch " she whispered breathing heavily .

He nodded his head and detached himself from her "you are wearing my perfume " he said

"Jo aapka hae wo mera bhi hae aur jo mera hae wo mera he hae " all shyness flew out of the window.

"Bohut taiz hote jaa rahe ho " he picked up her duppatta handing it over to her , his finger tucked back the hair strand from her face behind her ear tracing the delicate chain which he had given her as a gift .

Faisal was busy studying for his exams for which he had to appear for in the next month . It was his dream to become a barrister but once he had received his legal license he decided to gain experience first as it would help him in Bar-at exams . Now at thirty two being an experienced lawyer he was all set to appear for the exams .

"Maheen ! Bund karo TV aur padhne betho tum bhi , maere peese zaya mat karo " Faisal closed the lid of pen and scrolled through the laptop screen .

"Kya musibat hae " she murmured turning off the tv .

"Kuch bola ? " He raised his brow at her earning a no from her as she scrunched her nose at her books . Maheen was studying zoology doing bachelor's a subject in which she was never interested but it was the only one in which she could have scholarship and her aunt had thrown a tantrum when she had asked to study B.S English unfortunately that year the merit was high and her Aunt didn't want her uncle to pay her semester fee . So poor Maheen was studying just for the sake of degree she had lost all her interest in studies .

"Ghoro matt books ko parho Maheen ,parho " his voice brought her from her thoughts , she silently wiped her tear of frustration and anger towards her aunt and her husband who was forcing her to study .

Faisal was startled "Tum ro q rahe ho ? " He got up from his chair which was placed along with a table in their room as he would often study here and sat infornt of her .

Lo Maheen just needed a few words and the tarbela dam started gushing out .

"Kuch nahein "

"Phir tou zaroor kuch huwa hae batao , apne shohar ko nahein batao ge abh kya ? " He coaxed her like  a child ,using appropriate words he was not known as the best manipulator in the courts without any reason

"Mein nae zoology apne marzi sae nahein le the mujhe baki subjects mein scholarship nahein mil rahe the , fsc bhi mein nae aik saal late Kya q k muje scholarship nahein mile the " she wiped her nose with the end of her duppatta

Faisal felt his heart clench with sadnesses for his wife , here she was laughing all day living in her happy bubble but no one knew what she went through .

He wiped her tears with his thumb , bringing her head to his he kissed her forehead

"You want to dropout we can do that right now ,ok ? You want to take another subject I will be there for you "

Maheen's eyee widened at his response "Pagal hoon mein Jo akhri semester mein dropout karoon , bus mein nae abi Ammi banna hae aur stitching seekni hae " she laid down her great plans infornt of him

"Ammi ? " He burst out laughing

"Oh khudaya , you are soo cute Yar " he hugged her tightly

"Aap tou waese bhi mujhe chod k myar chale jaen ge sab ke tarhan at least give me a baby who wouldn't leave me , never . "

Faisal titled his head at her " kis ne kaha I am leaving you ? It's just for exams Maheen and about baby let's start making it " he winked at her pushing her on the bed with him on the top of her ,the notes left behind .

Assalam walaikum 🙃

I really don't know what I should write , it's totally random 😐

I have zero motivation to continue living ,matlab Dil he nahein lagta mazeed abh

How are you guys doing ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 8.7K 52
Two normal people with normal (but not so normal) lives, meet by chance and then their life turns 180° He exudes a calm and composed nature, a strik...
11K 928 16
Published: 8th November, 2022 Shaurya, the flirty yet most sincere man in existence gets arranged to marry the sweetest and the shyest woman, Rati. ...
3.1K 474 14
Let's see..
1.2M 59.5K 50
Collection of traditional love stories. محفل میں باربار انہی پر نظر گئی ہم نے بچائی لاکھ مگر پھر ادھر گئی 💫Short stories of traditional Pakistani w...