His Sin ✔️

By Midika

*Mature Content* "You're mine," he growls, his grip on me tightening. "And I always get what I want." +++ One... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
EPILOGUE

THIRTY THREE

8.9K 364 38
By Midika

Word Count: 1848

~Amolet

The bed shifts as I gently crawl out of it, trying not to wake Lev.

Despite the information I revealed to Lev that is life changing for the both of us, he had no issue falling asleep. I, however, have spent far too long staring at the ceiling into the darkness, wondering what I'm going to do about my messed up life. Should I tell Cian, should I not tell Cian?

Now I've decided laying in bed next to a peacefully sleeping Lev isn't going to do me any good, and I'm more likely to lay thinking over actually getting any sleep.

Wrapping a cardigan over my shoulder, I emerge back into the living room, wondering I should risk a walk outside, but the moment I peer past the curtains, I notice a haze of rain fluttering over the city, my heart sinking. If Cian comes out of his room, he would be deeply upset at me for leaving without him, since the entire point of him being here is to protect me from Stace and Noah, even if the former may not be a threat any more.

Instead, I venture into the kitchen, only to see Cian standing with his back against the counter, drinking from a glass of water.

I flinch back, automatically wary of being alone at night with him.

Cian quirks a brow at me. "You should be asleep."

As a pureblood, he doesn't need sleep, I realise. I'm not sure what he does to keep himself occupied at these hours, but idly drinking water in the kitchen must be one of them. He's shirtless too, like he's been lying down in bed for a while, and drawn out of his room from his thoughts as well. I drag my gaze straight to the floor, not used to seeing him without his usual black garb.

"Lev talks in his sleep..." I mutter uncomfortably, opening the fridge distractedly, even though I'm not sure I want anything from it.

Before Sinful and Stace revealed to me that Cian is my mate, I could at least be around him alone and not feel like the world is imploding around me. Now, especially with him being shirtless, I'm hyper-aware of each of my limbs, in case there is a possibility that I may brush against his bare skin in passing.

"I got some news, figured I couldn't just lay around in bed and pretend as though it isn't going to haunt me," he sighs, setting his glass down.

"Everything okay?"

"Ira is ready to see us. I'm wary about her meeting you, but we need Hale on our side, which means we need Ira," he mutters, sweeping his hands back through his hair frustratingly, golden roots glistening. I shiver, not excited about the prospect of meeting another one of his siblings - especially one he clearly isn't fond of.

"Do you want me to stay out of it?" I ask anxiously. Even if I can hold my own against her, if I'm able to get out of having to face Ira, I'll take it.

"No, she needs to know why you're involved. She is just very unpredictable." The tightness in his voice is escalating my fear. Unpredictable how? Is it possible for me to walk into her home and be killed by her instantly? Cian can't kill her...Not when they are siblings and Hale is clearly attached to her.

"I can strangle her, if it comes to that," I remind him, flexing my fingers in front of me as if I can see the physical essence of my power. Cian watches the movement, brows furrowed, a troubled look in his dark eyes.

Cian turns, resting his elbows against the counter. "Let's hope it doesn't get to that."

My eyes drift down over his body, my mouth drying a little. It's unfair how physically perfect purebloods are to look at. I'm aware there's a purpose to it, that it makes mortals easier to manipulate, makes it easy for immortals to get whatever they want, whenever they want, but is it really necessary when they have all that power? And now this beautiful man is my mate? I can hardly believe it.

"How are you and Lev?" Cian questions, pulling me out of my trance. I blink, almost completely forgetting Lev and I's conversation, but the moment it comes back to me, I flush, looking away again. The last thing I want to do is bring that up...

"We are fine..."

"He wants you to be with him?" he asks smoothly, having no issue pushing me for private details, even in the most uncomfortable circumstances. His gaze is hot too, tracing all across me as he waits for me to answer him.

I rest against the cold fridge, the bitter cold surface of it drawing some of the heat out of my skin. "Him and I are friends, it's never going to happen."

Cian's fingertips tap rhythmically against the countertop as he nods, a curtain of hair topplying down over his eyes. "Good, that's good."

"Why is that good?" I ask warily, although I'm not sure I want to hear the answer.

He twists around a look about him that makes my heart flutter. It's easy to quash my doubts when he looks at me as though he's feeling what I feel. This overwhelming feeling that has muddled my brain is caused by him alone, but so is the fear of being rejected. I mean, this entire mission is because of what Noah may have done to his previous mate, even if she didn't ultimately choose Cian.

And I want to find Abella alive...Yet I fear that if we do, she will want Cian back as her mate, and I will have no one...I'll be no one.

"He...He doesn't seem like the one for you," Cian responds simply, shrugging his well-muscled shoulders casually.

I turn my gaze toward the kitchen window, watching the way the rain runs down the glass in rivets, distorting the view of the glistening cities lights beyond. "Who does?"

"That's hard to say," he muses quietly.

"Do you think you and I would be good together?" I ask bravely, voice shaking a little. I'm not sure where all this unbridled confidence is coming from. It's likely from the tension building in this room, between us...I can feel it pressing down on me, feeling it seizing my heart, daring me to do something irrational. It's obvious Cian feels it too.

"What exactly are you proposing?" he questions darkly, taking a purposeful step forward. I remain with my back pressed against the fridge, not desiring to go anywhere that is outside of his proximity.

I swallow audibly. "I'm just asking..."

"I'm immortal, and you're mortal," he reminds me, as if he senses I'm in a trance and wants to draw me out of it before I do something I will regret. "I'm also a Sin, and you're not."

"And?" I sound meek, but I know it doesn't matter like he thinks it does. We are mates, which means we are equal, even if it is hard to understand how right now. Were I completely normal, had I no surprise powers, I would be beyond confused as to how we have been matched, but now there is a chance that this really is fate, which means there will be no running from it.

"Yet, I will admit, I am deeply attracted to you, and in all of my long life, I've never felt so connected to someone, even though I feel like I hardly know you," he admits softly.

"I feel that too...That connection, I mean."

"What do you think that means?" He steps closer again, reaching out for me. "Shall we touch?"

Before his fingers have a chance of getting anywhere near my bare skin, I push away from the fridge, standing under the arched frame of the kitchen door. My breath is rushed as I hold my hand out, my chest rising and falling sharply. He looks confused, probably wondering why I'm saying all that while jumping away from him like the thought of him touching me disgusts me.

"Woah," I exclaim steadily "Hold on."

His gaze flickers over me, examining me as if to see a physical reason for my freak out. "What's wrong?"

"I...I'm not sure," I stutter instead, any excuse I fumble with not making sense in reality. It's the tension in the room, how I feel about him and how he looks right now under the yellowy light of my kitchen that's making my mind foggy, that's making me forget the reason for keeping this from him.

He steps toward me again, dipping his head down suggestively, not once releasing me from his predatory gaze. "Do you want to kiss me?"

"Yes. Badly." I'm not even sure where these words are coming from.

Cian doesn't stop his approach until we are so close I can see the faintest gold flecks in his black eyes. "Then do it."

"I can't," I whisper, my eyes drifting down to his full, plush lips that I want nothing more than to kiss right now. He knows what he is doing, making me make the first move. It's painful, tempting, my fingers curling into fists, nails pressing tightly against my skin.

His eyes rove over my face as he mindlessly chews on his lip, leaning forward to rest his hand on the frame of the door next to me, essentially trapping me in. "Why not?"

My lips part to speak, however a gentle, jasmine scented breeze rouses my senses, followed by a deep, sultry voice. "Hmm...Bad timing?"

Cian flinches away from me at the sound of his brother's voice, turning to face him. Sinful leans against the counter Cian was at only moments ago, grinning widely, lavender eyes glittering with amusement. I'm unsure of which emotion is more prominent within me right now. I'm angry at being interrupted by Sinful, and yet confused and afraid of what he is doing in my small apartment.

"Sinful, what are you doing here?" I question, voice shuddering as I tuck my arms around myself securely, glaring at the smug immortals.

"Since Hale wants to involve our wonderful sister, I'm forcing him to come with us to convince her into this plan," he explains. As if on cue, Hale appears right beside Sinful, frowning at the sight of where he just transported himself. I huff out a sigh, grateful Lev is asleep in the other room.

"You want to go now? It's the middle of the night," I squeak, motioning to the very dark sky outside the window.

Sinful grins. "Not in the Immortal land," He holds his hand out to me, smirking at Cian. "Shall we?"

💙••💙

If you guys are interested in reading more content from HIS SIN, you can find it now on Radish over ten chapters ahead!! (:

🦋••🦋

Check out Alpha Isaiah now on Wattpad and Radish (:

🐼••🐼

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 1
A vampire struggling with anxiety, who is trying to blend in with humans and has given up on finding his mate ends up finding others of his kind in B...
2.3M 56.1K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
78.2K 4.8K 34
He nips my ear then starts kisses my jaw and round my cheek, I can't help but turn into him, wanting to feel his lips on mine. My knees were weakenin...
7.3M 280K 51
"Light up my darkness," he murmured against her bare flesh. His fingers trailed up her arm, leaving a blazing fire beneath them. His lips pressed sof...