Lettie

By the_hart_twins

COMPLETE ✅ Born into the Romano family after seven generations of no females birthed, Scarlett Isabelle Roma... More

hi
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
covers
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
Epilogue
first and final bonus chapter
bonus bonus bonus
bonus bonus bonus-2

sixteen

43.4K 1.1K 238
By the_hart_twins

Domenico, Julian and Atlas pulled up in Domenico's fancy car just as zeus and Hestia hesitantly left with their mom, not wanting to leave Lettie alone. Jamie left just after, with his dad. He sneaked a hug from Lettie and ran off, leaving the very overprotective guards angry and zeus jealous since he was watching everything from the car.

"Jamie's weird, isnt he Mr guard?" Lettie asked one of her bodyguards.

Both nodded their heads vigorously.

"Very weird, little miss." He answered.

"I think Zeus is very pretty." She thoughtfully told them before she spotted her three brothers walking upto her. They, fortunately for Jamie, had not seen him hugging their baby sister since they were too busy arguing.

"Dom dom! Attie! Juli!" Lettie squealed and ran to her brothers, meeting them halfway. The guards ran after her.

"Sunshine!" "Little monkey!" "My baby trouble!" They all spoke in unison but Domenico caught her first.

"How was your day!" Atlas asked as they started walking to Domenico's car.

"I loved it here! I even made friends with almost all the kids in my class and I have three bestfriends, how cool is that, Attie! and I shared my lunch with them! Do you know ms kira made me a flower sandwich for lunch? She gave me so many and I finished it all! She even gave me jelly beans!" She rambled all about her day, leaving the lunch fiasco out. That was for Toni to know.

"That's great, monkey! So, what are your bestfriends' names?" Julian curiously asked. He was just checking if there were any boys.

"Um, theres Tia, then theres Zeus, oh and Jamie!" She counted on her fingers.

"Wait wait wait, how many of them are boys?" Domenico asked calmly.

"Two!" She answered excitedly, happy that her brothers were intrested in knowing how many friends she made.

"Two boys?!" Atlas screeched which Lettie misunderstood as excitement.

"That's not all! I knew them already! They were at the place where papa's friends meet! I've talked to Jamie before because his grandpa is papa's friend, but never Zeus. We only waved at each other. Tia is his Irish twin! I don't know what that means but it sounded cool." She ranted again.

The brothers were still fixated on boys though.

"I thought we said no boys, Lettie!" Julian whined.

"Well they're my friends and they're very nice so you just have to deal with it." She snorted.

"You sassy troublemaker." Domenico playfully narrowed his eyes at her. She just grinned and giggled when Atlas kept tickling her neck and belly.

Lettie took off to find her mother as soon as they got her out of the car.

"MOMMY I'M HOME!" She yelled, running to her mother who was sitting in the living room with her laptop, working.

"Hi baby." She greeted, kissing her head.

"How was school?" She asked fixing Lettie's hair which were now ruffled no doubt because of Atlas' tickle attack.

"It was great mommy!" Lettie was about to say more but Toni bounded into the living room with excited barks and yips escaping him.

He had missed his little human.

"Toni! I missed you!" She squealed.

Toni barked as if to say 'me too'. Athene sighed as she knew now Lettie would ignore everyone and give all her attention to the dog. He was her best friend and her son according to her.

She's only four. She was too young to have a goddamn son but nooo she saw a woman call her dog her baby so now Toni was her baby too. Toni, as usual, was loving the attention.

She cursed her father in law in her mind for getting her the dog. He was adorable, but he was a nightmare to anyone who was not Lettie. Athene's chewed Louboutins and Aries' torn up gucci shoes were a prime example of that. Let's not forget the boys' ripped shirts.

Lettie and Toni ran off to her bedroom just as Aries called Athene to ask if Lettie had gotten home.

"What?" Athene muttered moodily.

"What's up with the tone?" Aries chuckled.

"Your daughter. She ran off with Toni and now she's going to abandon all humans for the whole day." She snorted.

"I'm pretty sure dad's regretting getting her that dog." Aries laughed through the phone. He was only enjoying this because no matter what, Lettie was always there to greet him and Lucius at the door whenever they came home.

He didn't have quite the pleasure of being ignored by Lettie yet neither did Lucius. They were, after all her absolute favorites.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up." Athene huffed at Aries. She was very jealous of him at times, but then thought, it was his time to shine. Poor guy was hated by his sons as toddlers now finally one of his kids was showing him attention and he was absolutely basking in it.

Then, a miracle happened. Toni fell asleep playing with lettie and Lettie took his sleeptime very seriously.

Now she was just bored so she bounded downstairs to her mom who was talking on the phone.

"MOMMY!" She squealed and jumped on Athene.

Athene was shocked. Wasn't Lettie just with Toni?

"It's Toni's sleepytime mommy, who are you talking to?" She asked curiously.

"It's daddy. Do you want to talk to him baby?" She asked, knowing Lettie wasn't going to pass up a chance of talking to Aries.

"Daddy!" Lettie squealed, grabbing the phone that was too big for her hands from her mom.

"Hi princess!" Aries cooed to her, wanting nothing more than to hold her to his chest.

"Daddy I made so many friends today!" She excitedly told him.

He was about to ask her all about it when one of his men entered the office with a panicked look on his face.

"Lettie, princess, why don't you tell me and Lucius about your friends tonight at dinner? Daddy has to work now, baby." He told her in a disappointed tone.

"Oh that's otay daddy! Don't be a meanie to anyone and if they're a meanie to you, you beat them up otay?" She ordered.

"As you wish my princess." He chuckled as he hung up.

He looked towards the man who interrupted his phone call with a deadly look on his face, all traces of the beaming smile he had while talking to his daughter long gone.

"What is it?" He gritted out.

"Don, Mariana's brother is causing trouble again." He informed with a stoic face.

"What does the fucker want? She's been dead for three years now." Aries sighed in frustration.

"Our team was on it. They're actually half siblings and found out after having a one night stand.  We found out they were still sleeping together after they discovered they were half siblings. Mariana cut all ties with him after she started going out with sir Lucius and he didn't like that. He's trying to get help from some influential families and so far, they've all turned him away. He wants revenge on the next don for killing his sister." The man hesitated with the next sentence.

He could get killed for it. The Romanos as well as Valencias did not fuck around when it came to the princess.

Aries had an idea of what this man was about to say but he wanted to hear it.

"And how is he going to do that?" Aries' eyes were closed, his brows were furrowed and his lips were set in a straight line.

The team head knew his Don already had an idea as to what he was about to say, but that didn't stop him from feeling like he wanted to shit his pants. He was in a hungry lion's den right now. One wrong word or move could provoke him.

"We- um, we f- found out-" He was cut off.

"Stop stuttering and spit it out." Aries growled, his eyes still closed, head resting on his palm facing the desk.

"He wants revenge by killing the princess, don. An eye for an eye as he put it. He was seen talking to a gangleader under our mafia this morning. The gangleader approached us with the information. Word is, he's going to ask Mr. Garcia for help." He quickly said, stopping when Aries put his hand up.

"Out." Aries snapped and the man ran out like his ass was on fire.

"Felix!" Aries yelled and his PA ran inside in seconds.

"Yes don?"

"I want Lucius in my office in five minutes. Call Storm and tell him to come here too. Tell him it's about my daughter." He was deathly calm and it was worrying.

"Will do, don." Felix quickly left and contacted his brother, who was Lucius' PA to tell him that the don wanted Lucius in his office.

He then called Storm who was actually about to head to the Romano mansion to see Lettie.

"Good evening Mr. Garcia, this is Felix from Don Romano's office." He talked professionally.

"How can I help you?" Storm asked quite coldly.

"Don requests your presence in the office. He says it's something about the princess." He quickly informed.

"I'll be there in ten minutes." Storm said and hung up. Getting into his car, he sped all the way to the Romano's warehouse.

As promised, he was there in exactly nine minutes, entering Aries' office at the tenth.

"What happened?" Was his first question as he saw the whole Romano and Valencia family present except the twins, Athene and Lettie

"I don't know he refused to bloody speak until you arrived." Atlas scoffed.

"Take a seat, Storm." Aries sighed.

"Mariana's brother is back. Seems like the money we paid him off with wasn't enough." He started.

"Wait wait wait. I'm sorry for the interruption but who the hell is Mariana?" Storm asked with a confused frown on his face.

"Mariana was Lucius' ex-girlfriend. She tried to get Lettie assassinated so we killed her. Well auntie Athene did, but you get the gist. " Avery, their cousin answered.

Storm nodded. No wonder Lucius only had flings now.

"Anyways, our team found out they were fucking. Then they found out they were half siblings, but still kept fucking. Well that's fucked up but none of our business. She cut all ties with him after she started dating Lucius, but then he resurfaced when she 'went missing'. So long story short, he wants revenge on Lucius. How, you may ask, well he said he wanted an eye for an eye so Lucius' sister for his sister. I'm sure you get where I'm going with this." Aries calmly explained with a straight face.

"So you're saying he wants revenge as in he wants to kill my granddaughter." Arturo seethed.

"That's correct." Aries nodded.

"They never learn do they?" Delilah spoke up, sighing.

Domenico, Julian, atlas and the set of triplets all shook their heads.

"Apparently not. He's trying to target someone who's very much untouchable. He's asking for a painful death at this point." Hades shrugged.

"I mean, he signed his death sentence the minute he even thought of targeting my niece so..." Lucian grinned sheepishly.

"Alright, is the idiot in the dungeons?" Lucius asked darkly.

"He's not. Not yet." Aries answered.

"And why is that?" Salvatore raised brow at his son.

"Well that's where storm comes in."

"Me? What's it got to do with me? Do you need resources?" Storm asked in confusion.

"No, storm. Mariana's brother has set up a meeting with you for tomorrow. You're going to lure him in. He's a dumbass so it will be very easy. Either he doesn't know the consequences of messing with a damn mafia family or he's just stupid." Aries snorted.

"Done. Anything else you need my help with?" Storm politely asked. Aries only shook his head.

"No. Thank you for asking though."

"Now for more pressing matters-" Domenico paused, and everyone's attention was now on him.

"Lettie apparently made three best friends. Two of which are boys." He finished and all hell broke loose.

______________

Hi. Angelo needs to shut up or he's going to get punched today.

Love you <3

Angel and Angel's annoying bitch who's about to get hit~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 399 17
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...
349K 8.6K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
47.1K 2.1K 11
Lilah Ivy Black daughter of Luciano and Levi Black is one of the most loved and youngest Billionaires in Italy. She is the sweetest, kindest, and mos...
368K 7.2K 55
(To whoever is reading this and willing to read my story, Good luck, it's literally so bad🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😭.) Clarissa Illyria Romano, the girl who wa...