~TAKRAAR SE PYAAR TAK~Shakhi...

By _Avniiii_

Two people connected through souls but separated by ideologies and circumstances , wanna know what will happe... More

TEASER
1.~Their First Meet~
2.~She is something Different~
3.~Ms.Bhalla meets Mr.Sabherwal~
4.~The Deal~
5.~Eyelock~
6.~Anokhi's Birthday~
7.~Naina da kya kasoor~
9.~Plans & Talks~
10.~The Travel journey~
11.~Time-The best healer~
12.~Job offer~
13.~Welcome to SGC~
14.~New Start~
15.~One Step Further~
16.~The Past~
17.~An Official Party~
18.~Kaise Hua~
19.~Karela & Rasgulla~
20.~Challenge accepted~
21.~Happy Holi!~
22.~Inner feelings~
23.~Baat karu ki nahi?~
24.~Gradually bonding~
25.~Pyaar....?~
26.~The Bracelet~
27.~Jealous...No!!~
28.~Yeh ho kya raha hain mujhe?~
29.~Is that Love?~
30.~Realization~
31.~Dilemma~
32.~Will he ever??~
33.~Reality hits hard~
34.~Why am i getting affected??~
35.~It is my Concern!!~
36.~I am with you~
37.~I love her~
38.~Misunderstanding~
39.~Is it the End?~
40.~Two months later~
41.~I saw her~
42.~Encountered again~
43.~Ankahi Baatein~
44.~I'm not okay~
45.~Thodi der~
46.~Worried~
47.~Ambiguity~
48.~Dismay~
49.~Broken~
50.~Afraid to feel~
51.~Mixed Emotions~
52.~Jo Tera Howega~

8.~Aakhir baat kya hain?~

1.4K 103 32
By _Avniiii_

So here is the 8th chapter guys....hope you all will like it....

************************************

Next day morning

Anokhi, Shreya and Isha were sitting in restaurant area having their breakfast

Isha- Toh tu aaj kitne baje tak free hogi?

Anokhi- No idea...

Shreya- Aree aise kaise...matlab kuch toh..

Anokhi- Nhi pata...woh tere bhai hain na.. unse abhi bhi decide nhi ho paya hain...iss project ke baare mein...toh kya kar sakte hain....Waise bhi yeh sab kal hi ho jaana tha... Matlab ek din mein jo baat ho jani chahiye thi usko itna time le rhe hain... Itna dheere kaun sochta hain...?

(She said all in one go being irritated...)

Shaurya- Main...

As they all were talking...Shaurya had just came and heard to their talks...
And here all three turned around in shock..

Shreya- Bhai...aap kab aaye..?

Shaurya- Tabhi...jab tum log mere baare mein baat kar rhe the...

Shreya- Haa toh...sach hi bol rhe the...

Anokhi- Aur waise bhi...pichhe se aake kissiki baatein sunna..achhi baat nhi hoti.. mujhe laga aapko yeh pata hoga...

Shaurya- Dekho Ms.Bhalla...

As he was about to say...Kartik and Ahaan entered there...

Kartik- Kya hua..chalna nhi hain kya...?

Shaurya- Haa..chalte hain...

And he left from there...
Soon anokhi and ahaan also left...

And they all reached and got settled and discussed about some pending things...

Anokhi- So...is our deal final now...??

Mr. Sinha- Yess.. Mr. Sabherwal even i am asking you this...there is a lot of suspense..

Kartik- Yes...deal is final now...no more suspense...

He said and then looked at Shaurya

Shaurya- Yes...We will surely collaborate with your company here..for this project

Mr.Sinha- Oh! That's great..

Anokhi- Finally....

She said heaving a sigh of relief..and Shaurya looked at her..

Shaurya- Yes..and we want Miss Bhalla , to lead the project of Shimla branch for both the companies.. it will be easier if we have have same person doing that and also beneficial for both of our companies...

With that Anokhi looked at him shocked..

Ahaan- Wow! That's nice...Anokhi will surely excel in that...

Mr.Sinha- Yes...sure.. You are ready for this... right...miss Bhalla...

Anokhi- Huh...Yes sure...i will be glad to work for both...Thanks a lot...

Kartik- Ohk..then its final now...i hope we all will do it successfully..

Anokhi- I assure i will do my best for this one...

Mr. Sinha- Yes...but we need to implement it as early as possible here...as we need to go back then....also we have already invested a lot of time in this..

Shaurya- Yess...I also wanted to talk about the same...that is the problem...will it be possible so early..?

Anokhi- Why not??... We don't take much 'time' in that... It will be done today itself...if all support...

(She focused on 'time')

With that both Ahaan and Kartik chucked
And Mr.Sinha confused

Mr. Sinha- Yes it can be done today itself.. if we all do it together...

Ahaan- Yess..sure we will do it..

And all got busy into work with that...
And were almost done with their work by afternoon but Anokhi was a little tired after that and also having a slight headache so she wanted a break..
Ahaan already had break along wit kartik sometime before only so she cannot ask him to accompany.... And now only Shaurya and anokhi have not taken a break since long time...

So... she finally went out to get some fresh air...

Kartik- Tu bhi le lena break..thodi der ke liye...waise bhi almost ho hi gya hain....
(He said this to Shaurya of course)

Shaurya- Okay...aata hu thodi der mein...

And he also went outside but while moving out He saw anokhi sitting there in balcony region on a couch holding her head and eyes closed...
He got worried and went towards her.... And placed his hand on her shoulder so she immediately jerked and looked up..

Anokhi- Aap???

Shaurya- Haa..woh..koi problem hai kya...?

Anokhi- uhh..no..nothing... Thanks..

With that she looked away and again started massaging her head with one hand
He understood that and went away from there
After a few minutes he was back with two cups of coffee...and offered her with one
She looked up and was shocked with the gesture..

Anokhi- No..thanks...

Shaurya- Le lo...you will feel better..

Anokhi- Uhh..okay...

And she accepted it and he sat on the couch opposite to her...

Anokhi- waise...Thank you...

Shaurya- For...coffee..??

Anokhi- No...for the project...and for agreeing to complete it today itself...

Shaurya- Oh...woh toh mujhe manna hi padta...Shreya ne jo bola tha...kal usse ghumna jo hai yahape...toh aaj sab kaam complete karna hi padega na...

Anokhi- Aap Shreya ki har baat maante hai..??

Shaurya- Yess.. nhi maani toh problem hoti hain...waise bhi meri chalti kaha hain uske saamne...

Anokhi- Haa woh toh dikh hi gya...kitna darte hain aap apni behen se...

Shaurya- Darna toh padega hi na...kyunki baat nhi maani toh seedha dad ko complaint..and woh toh hain Dad ki favourite...Kuch bhi bolo...humesha usski hi favour mein rahenge...
(he said while chuckling)

But as soon as he said that Anokhi's smile vanished suddenly and she started thinking something....
Shaurya observed that and so asked her..

Shaurya- Hey...what happened..??

Anokhi- No..nothing...

Shaurya- Par hua kyaa?? Tum kuch soch rhi thi....i think...tumhare papa...

Anokhi- It's none of your business.. Mr.Sabherwal..

With that she stood up from there and quickly went inside without even looking at him...
But shaurya sat there thinking...

Shaurya- Isko kya hogaya achanak se.. maine toh aaj kuch bola bhi nhi...
Wait...was she crying?? Par kyun??
Maine toh bas Shreya aur Dad ke baare mein baat ki...oh god..chhod na tu kyun itna soch raha hain...

And then he also went inside and indulged himself into work
But while working he stole glances at Anokhi in between...

Shaurya-(thinking) Yeh toh abhi bhi itni sad lag rhi hain... Lekin aisa hua kya tha...
Aakhir baat kya hain??

He was really anxious thinking about this thing as he felt that he made her remember any such thing which had hurt her...but he only had questions...no answers..

All this while he was looking at Anokhi and thinking.. kartik observed that...and whispered

Kartik- Aree...aise kyun ghur rha hain usse..??

Shaurya- Kyaa...kaun ? Main kisiko nhi ghur rha hu...
(He fumbled as he came out of his trance)

Kartik- Haa..mein hi pagal hu na...kuch bhi dekhta hu..

With that Shaurya rolled his eyes and got into work...

Soon after that their work was almost done and all were really happy about that..
They all decided to meet one last time for finalization and then moved out from there...

But Anokhi was not in a great mood..
Shaurya observed that while moving out..

Shaurya- (thinking) Issko toh sabse jyada khush hona chahiye tha aur yeh toh abhi tak sad hain... Achanak se kyaa hogya iske mood ko...

And they all then reached the hotel
All four were moving towards the lift when Ahaan interrupted her and...

Ahaan- Anokhi.. woh Isha aur Shreya wait kar rhi hain tera waha unke room mein... Abhi call aaya tha usska..tera phone laga nhi...

Anokhi- Haa...woh uski battery low thi toh woh switch off hogya..
Tu unko batade main nahi aa rhi hu...mujhe achha nhi lag rha hain...i will rest...

Ahaan- Aree..woh log kabse wait kar rhe hain...aur unke saath tera mood bhi fresh bhi ho jayega...jaa na..

Anokhi- Nahi bola na ek baar..samajhta nhi kya..

She said in a bit angry tone and moved inside the elevator without even waiting for him..
Here Kartik and Shaurya were watching this from a bit distance and were surprised to see this reaction of her...as she was always very happy going girl...
But inside Shaurya knew she was thinking about same thing...of which he had no idea..
Then both went towards Ahaan who was still standing there...

Kartik- Paara itna garam kyun hain??

Ahaan- Haa..woh kabhi kabhi ho jata hain.. phir usko khud hi realise ho jata hain... Kuch nhi...ussko thoda alone time chahiye tha...shayad..

Shaurya- Aisa woh hamesha karti hain??

Ahaan- Hamesha nhi...lekin kabhi kabhi ho sakta hain na.. and we ignore this... I mean yeh kabhi na kabhi sabke saath hota hain... As her friend i can understand...

Kartik- Nice friend... Main bhi aisa hi friend hu... kyunki Yeh isko toh roj hi hote hain aise mood swings..kyun??

Shaurya- Roj wagere toh bilkul nhi... Bas kabhi kabhi kharab rehta hain mera mood...

Kartik- Hmm.. kabhi kabhi...

And he started laughing...

Shaurya- Ok chal ab...

And they went to their rooms while Ahaan went to tell Shreya and Isha that Anokhi will not join them...

Isha- Aree..par hua kya ??

Ahaan- Kyaa pata?? Usse thodi der akele rehne de... Phir dinner ke time pe milenge na...

Shreya- Haa..right..Abhi usse kuch mat puchho.. main aati hu abhi...

Isha- Tu usske paas jaa rhi hain...?

Shreya- Nhi..baba.. Bhai ko milne jaa rhi thi...

And with that she went to Shaurya's room where Kartik was also present...
They all were chit-chatting in general when Shaurya suddenly started thinking about Anokhi...

Shaurya(thinking)- Kyaa hua hoga usse...?
Shreya ko puchhu kya? Usski best friend hain na ussko toh pata hi hoga...

And suddenly he asked her...

Shaurya- Waise Shreya yeh Anokhi ke dad ke baare mein tujhe kuch pata hai kya..??

And both kartik and Shreya look at him with wide eyes..

Shreya- Out of the blue ...yeh question kahase aa gaya...??

Shaurya- Nhi...achanak nhi...woh...

Shreya- Kyaa woh?...aapne usse uske papa ke baare mein kuch puchha kya??

Shaurya- Nahi...maine nhi puchha...woh toh hum normally baat kar rhe the tab maine apne dad ki baat nikali toh achanak uska mood off ho gaya...aur phir puchha toh bhadak gyi mujhpar hi...

Shreya- Aapko kya jarurat thi usse puchhne ki..??

Shaurya- Aree mujhe kya pata tha...aur aisa kya hain uske papa ka...

Shreya- Woh toh mujhe bhi nhi pata... Ussne mujhe bhi kabhi uss baare mein kuch nhi bataya...

Shaurya- Tujhe kuch nhi pata?? Kuch toh pata hoga na...

Kartik- Tujhe achanak se itna interest kyun aa rha hain usski life mein??

Shaurya- Main koi interest nhi le rha hu... Woh mujhe laga uska mood iss wajah se kharab hain...isliye..

Shreya- Nahi mujhe nhi lagta woh uss wajah se pareshan hain...aap kuch jyada hi soch rhe hain..aur iske baad usko iss baare mein puchhna mat..okay..

Kartik- Haa.... Ab Chal ab niche dinner karne...

Shaurya- Haa tum dono jao main aata hu..

With that they both moved out but Shaurya was again thinking about the same

Shaurya-(thinking)- Woh uss hi wajah se pareshan hain...i am sure....
Mujhe woh baat karni hi nhi chahiye thi... Lekin mujhe thodi pata tha...

With those thoughts he moved out of his room and she was also there moving out of her room at the same time and then both looked at each other....

************************************

Soo....How was this one...?
Please do tell about it in comments...
And if you liked it...pls do hit the star button there...

Thanks☺☺☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 1.3K 21
Shakhi FFπŸ’« This a Story of Two Strangers becoming Lovers πŸ’– Will they accept each other??? Peap into to know more!!! πŸ’— #1 on #shauryaauranokhikikah...
2.9K 318 56
Have you ever wondered what would have happened if ShaKhi weren't normal couple, but would be the characters of fantasy? well, I'm a k-drama lover an...
10.9K 806 13
The characters are same like saakk and yes as we all know that in the show alok has been thrown out of the Sabherwal house by devi and tej and also s...
31.7K 2.6K 20
"No matter whether loved or arranged, a marriage is simply unpredictable, yet excitingly blissful if you're blessed with the right partner!" It wasn'...