Reincarnate Of A Mad Scientis...

By cosmic_librarian

What will happen when a mad scientist died during her experinment and reincarnate in an ancient world? After... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 Night Flower
Chapter 16 Night Flower
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Announcement
Roams 21
Roams 22
Roams 23
ROAMS 24
ROAMS 25

Chapter 12

576 26 2
By cosmic_librarian

*

When Illi enter her grandfather working room, Mati as well as Eli was in the room as well.

Just as Illi expected, as soon as she enter the room, her grandfather inform her to prepare for a trip.

"Why do I need to go? Let Mati or Eli go"

Illi immediately protest.

"Of course, both are going, Eli will go with you towards South while Mati will travel with me to the North"

"But Eli can achieve it by himself"

"You need to broaden your horizon and not stuck at your room all day long"

The old man tone was firm.

Illi groan and grumble "At that time, you promised me you will provide me organs and other stuff and do experinment to my heart content"

"Didn't I provide you? But I have to fulfill my responsibility as a grandfather as well and let you see the world and its boundlessness, one should not just stuck on their room all day long and not aware of the outside world"

Illi huff.

"Old man"

"While you are at it, eliminate this person as well"

Eli glance at the information of the person they have to kill along the way.

It was a bounty, one of the top rank criminal that was said that his last trace was towards the south.

"I say, we assasination guild become more and more like a Justice guild. Ninety percent of our hunting belong to those outrageous criminals or deeply corrupted politicians"

Eli flap his fan and started to wave the fan at himself.

"We are a guild with principle"

The old mam righteously respond.

"Isn't the price of your head the highest? Why not just offering your head"

Eli scoff while flapping his fan harder.

"Cough... They are jealous of my awesome self that is why those politicians offer such a high bounty prize"

His narcissm, even if they are not blood related, Illi have many things in common with the old man.

"Its not because of such unbelieveable reason, it is because they are also corrupted and afraid of the Nocturnus killing them off, we the 'Justice guild' "

Disdain was written on Eli face. He does not forget to emphasize the good-person card they received.

They may have that principle but the Nocturnus people are not good nor do they have that so called sense of justice.

The old man wave his hand dismissively "Prepare to depart the day after tomorrow"

Illi sigh, giving in at her fate.

It was the once in fifty years when the Queen of the night flower is going to bloom at the south desert.

On the north, it was the Crystal orchid.

The nocturnus was also vying for those two mythical medicinal herb.

Of course, if the Nocturnus vye for it, other force will fight for it as well.

**

Illi went back towards her lab, the inside of the lab was filled with misty fog.

Illi enter with a smile, on her back a hand stretch out but Illi quickly caught the hand as if she has eyes behind her back, pick up the person and carry the little cub.

The child have a frustrated expression.

"You just started learning, don't be such in a hurry. Practise more and you will be able to hide your presence in the fog. Becoming part of the fog"

The little cub hug Illi tighter.

"I have some irritating mission and will go out after one day, you want to come with me or stay here?"

The child make a hand movement of wanting to follow.

Illi nod her head in satisfaction and ruffle the child hair.

The child hair is thick and soft and feel good at the hand.

Illi prepare a number of pills and medicinal potion.

There is no harm in preparing for everything.

One day later, Illi, The child and Eli along with X,Y and Z and two of Eli personal subordinate  started their long travel.

Thry were riding on a black horse. It was not a normal horse but the widely known devil horse that are wild, strong and hard to tame. They are arrogant and is a rare intelligent beast.

The devil horse is bigger than the average normal horse. Their eyes does not have a pupil but completely white.

**

The largest desert also known as the Gurmund Desert.

At the city of Gurmund desert called Makai.

There are hawkers and vendors calling out for customers. The man wore a combination of Shalmar and Jameh while some wear a vest and a baggy dhoti . The woman wear a dress make of  silk, abaya and a matching hijab.

The citizens of Makai gave off a rich arabian atmosphere.

Apart from the main citizens of Makai, there are many 'foreigners' that can be seen going around Makai.

The hawkers and vendors become more enthusiastic with the arrival of foreigners, shouting and adverstising until their throat hoarse.

Many foreigners did indeed get attracted.

Illi and her group are not exempted either, technically speaking, it was Eli.

They have visit the accesories where jewellery as well as a shop where silk and dress was sold.

Illi want to escape but was tightly pulled along by Eli.

Illi experienced the horror of shopping with people who have suffered from shopping maniacy syndrome.

While Illi have a listless expression, a little commotion broke out.

It was a black hair skinny boy who was holding a bun, he was chased by a fat middle aged man and his other two companion.

"Thief! Thief! Catch that little rascal"

The fat man shout.

The black hair boy was soon caught by the well-build fat man comoanion.

The black hair boy was thin, weak and malnourished.

The fat mam spit "You little rascal, dare stealing my bun. See whether I beat you to death or not"

The fat man started trashing the black hair boy.

The boy curl on the ground, protecting the bun in his bosom.

People were murmuring or gossiping but none step forward to help the boy who was about to be beaten to death.

This is the martial arts world.

The people who was visiting the Makai city are mostly of high people and naturally look down on the poor.

Illi on the sideline also watch interestedly with a smile.

Her gaze held cold indifference and apathy.

The little cub was cluthching Illi dress.

He was a bit selfish and does not want Illi to save the black hair boy. He does not want the boy to be treated well by Illi like she treated him.

Umm... He was greedy and his heart is cold. He was also selfish and only put himself at the center.

Illi misinterpret the little cub nervous expression.

"Do you want me to save him?"

The child purse his lip.

He don't want to but he does not want to appear cold and cruel in front of Illi either so he could only reluctantly gave a small nod.

Illi pat the child head.

"Take the little cub at the inn, I will be back later"

Illi gave notice to Eli before putting a mask on.

The black hair boy was bruised all over and spit out a mouthful of blood.

His eyes started to get daze and his head dizzy.

The black hair boy thought he was going to be beaten to death when someone knock away the fat man and his other two friend who bullied a young child by the flick of her hand.

That person was wearing a mask.

He was then being lift up and carried in her bosom before she leap away with him. The black hair boy nose is filled with a pleasant calming fragnant.

Illi obviously will not go forwards, acting all righteous, rebuke the fat man and pay for the child who steal a bun.

Hey hey... Her method is the most easiest and most direct and efficient.

Illi was happy at her intelligence and cleverness.

That kind of righteous act was not fit for her who does not have even an ounce of justice.

She only save the black hair boy because her family child want him to be saved. As an adult, Illi cannot teach her family little cub a bad thing right? He was still growing and his three world views is still developing.

As an adult, she has a heavy responsibility.

Obviously, Illi ignore the fact that she had done all those inhumane experinment in the presence of the child.

Truly, Illi perception is questionable. What do you expect from a mad scientist right??

Of course, Illi also does not know that she halt a certain someone who no longer can contain herself and try to stand up for the boy and confront the fat man, even paying for the child robbery.

It was the female who had obtain the phoenix egg.

Her feet frozen before she quickly snap out and silently follow the male beside her, the person who obtain the dragon egg.

The phoenix girl repeatedly glance back at where the masked person dissapeared.

"What happened? You seem distracted"

The dragon egg man asked, noticing her distracted appearance.

The phoenix egg girl shake her head, dismissing it.

Forget it.

"Then what do you think of this silk? It was woven from the golden silkworm. I think it match you"

The male continue gently seeing her snapping out of her daze, the dragon egg male does not notice his partner intending to step forward to save the little robber.

He was from an influential and mighty country, his family position is also high, the male thought that it was beneath him involving himself with the commoner trouble and life.

Clearly, the dragon does not choose incorrect of whom his master would be.

Dragons are well-known for their excessive arrogance, Ambitious and Dominant nature, authoritative...... aside from their mightiness and strength.

The phoenix egg girl than finally shifted back her attention towards their current shopping.

•••••••~••~••~••~•••••••~~•~•~•••••~••

I’m in love with an angel, heaven forbid
Made me a believer with the touch of her skin

I’d go to hell and back with you
Stay lost in what we found.
Worlds apart we were the same
Until we hit the ground

Maybe I’m crazy, maybe I’m weak
Maybe I’m blinded by what I see
You wanted a soldier but it wasn't me
'Cause I could never set you free

- Angel (Theory of a deadman)

**

Cosmis Owl:

Huh... Another boy was saved heroically by our Illi.

Beauty saving the damsel in distress.

Lets hope this will not become a thing in the later chapter. ヘ( ̄▽ ̄*)ノ

**

Btw... That Great WitCh Lena.. I re-write it and re-published.

The previous plotline was not how I intended. Idk how but I goes off track and try to make a forceful amend but it could not work out.

Sorry for causing such a huge inconvenience. But you really have to re-read again as the plotline completely change... If you want to understand the later chapter (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง GOMEN!

It won't happen again.

_(:з」∠)_ kowtow in repentence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.5K 29
Betrayed by subordinates, friends, family and lover, after 10-years of struggles. 🏴‍☠️ She, who has nothing to loose and care about anymore, die...
2.1K 297 82
When the jealous pharaoh Hathset discovers a member of his harem conducting an illicit affair with a scribe he places a curse on them. Little does he...
824K 39.3K 102
(Yanderes x reader) Being loved by a yandere can be amazing But being their love interest's btchy bully friend is..... not so cool You, F/n l/n, go...
97.9K 5.9K 25
【 ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ! ꜰ. ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ᴍ!ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ 】 This world has never feel real to you, especially when you found yourself obsessed with a certain boy in th...