๐˜”๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ - ๐˜Œ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜น โ™ก

By iloveboobzsm

"๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... More

Characters โ™ก
Chapter 1 - Late โ™ก
Chapter 2 - Badass โ™ก
Chapter 3 - Tease โ™ก
Chapter 4๏ฟผ - Cake โ™ก
Chapter 5 - Bedhead โ™ก
Chapter 6 - Rejection โ™ก
Chapter 7 - Steve's Party p1 โ™ก
Chapter 8 - Steve's Party p2 โ™ก
Chapter 9 - Uno โ™ก
Chapter 10 - Memories โ™ก
Chapter 11 - Sick โ™ก
Chapter 11 - Sick p2 โ™ก
Chapter 12 - Detention Confessions โ™ก
THANK YOU!โค๏ธ
Chapter 13 - Cute face โ™ก
Chapter 14 - Muffins โ™ก
Chapter 15 - Special News โ™ก
Chapter 16 - The trip p1 โ™ก
Chapter 17 - The trip p2 โ™ก
Chapter 18 - The trip p3 โ™ก
THANK YOU GUYS SMโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
Chapter 20 - The trip p5 โ™ก
Chapter 21 - The trip p6 โ™ก
Chapter 22 - Back home โ™ก
Chapter 23 - My baby โ™ก
Chapter 24 - Poems p1 โ™ก
Chapter 25 - Poems p2 โ™ก
Chapter 26 - Date night p1 โ™ก
Chapter 27 - Date night p2 โ™ก
Chapter 28 - Caught โ™ก
Chapter 29 - Pretty โ™ก
Chapter 30 - Warm me up โ™ก
Chapter 31 - Trouble โ™ก
HEY BITCHESS
new cover???๐Ÿ˜ฑ
im going to start making new chapters!!
Chapter 32 - Salmonella๏ฟผ โ™ก
Chapter 33 - Rollercoaster p1 โ™ก
Chapter 34 - Rollercoaster p2 โ™ก
Chapter 35 - Baby fever โ™ก
Chapter 36 - Costumes โ™ก
Chapter 37 - Halloween โ™ก
Chapter 38 - The Aftermath โ™ก
Chapter 39 - Family breakfast โ™ก
Chapter 40 - Threatened โ™ก
Chapter 41 - Skipping school โ™ก
Chapter 42 - Burnt cookies โ™ก
Chapter 43 - Camping p1 โ™ก
Chapter 44 - Camping p2 โ™ก
Chapter 45 - Camping p3 โ™ก
i need ur guys' opinions. now.
Chapter 46 - Camping p4 โ™ก
Chapter 47 - Anesthesia๏ฟผ โ™ก
Chapter 48 - Anesthesia๏ฟผ p2โ™ก
Chapter 49 - Thanksgiving โ™ก
Chapter 50 - Thanksgiving p2 โ™ก
Chapter 51 - Christmas tree โ™ก
Chapter 52 - Good enough โ™ก
Chapter 53 - Admit โ™ก
Chapter 54 - The best idea โ™ก
NOT AN UPDATE!! - AN
Chapter 55 - In the clouds โ™ก
Chapter 56 - In the clouds p2 โ™ก
Chapter 57 - Realizations โ™ก
Chapter 58 - Last minute โ™ก
Chapter 59 - Conflict โ™ก
Not a chapter!! Just an announcement
Chapter 60 - Conflict p2 โ™ก

Chapter 19 - The trip p4 โ™ก

4.2K 43 236
By iloveboobzsm

Max's POV-

After ended our heated moment, we went back to getting ready for our day. Sort of.. All I did was throw on a swimsuit and wait for Jane. She on the other hand took ages to get ready. She had to perfect her braids, apply waterproof makeup, and choose the perfect swimsuit.

I just thought she looked good in anything.

"Maxiee, I cant choose." She whined, stepping out of the bathroom with another swimsuit on. I was sitting in a spinny chair outside of the bathroom so that I could watch her model her swimsuits.

"I think the baby pink color compliments your skin tone." I added, pretending to observe the swimsuit carefully for the sake of my girlfriends pleasure.

She looked down at her swimsuit, "You think?" She asked shyly. I snickered and stood up.

"You look great, princess." I grinned, placing my lips onto her rosy cheek. I pulled away and grabbed her hand, "Now let's go!"

"But-"

I didn't give her time to respond, I just dragged her out of our room and into Will and Mike's room.. That was a big mistake. Let's just say, I saw things that I wasn't supposed to and slammed the door as soon as I opened it. Me and Jane gave each other an awkward look.

"Did you see that-?"Jane cringed.

"I saw.." I replied.

"I cannot believe this is the second time we've found them making out.. We have horrible timing." Jane joked, pulling my hand as she began walking down the hallway to find Dustin and Lucas' room.

"Or maybe they're the ones with bad timing." I shrugged.

-time skip to Lucas and Dustin's room-

The door opened to reveal Lucas in tie-dye swim shorts, "It's about time you guys got here!" He stepped aside and let us in.

"Oh, I thought you guys were bringing Will and Mike." Dustin spoke once he noticed that me and Jane were the only ones that came in.

I sent Jane a smirk, and she raised her eyebrows.

"They are bu-"

"They are making out." I interrupted her, earning a well earned slap on my arm. "Ow!"

"Oh c'mon! It's the morning and they knew we had plans!" Lucas groaned, slamming face first into his bed.

"So we have to wait until they're done?" Dustin frowned, crossing his arms.

"No-" I started.

"Yes." Jane interrupted, giving me a taste of my own medicine. I sent her a playfully annoyed look and slapped her arm. payback.

She gasped, and attempted to look angry.

"Wait wait wait.." Lucas mumbled, lifting his head from the surface of his bed, "I have an idea.."

I cocked an eyebrow at his announcement, "What is it?"

He smiled mischievously, "We should knock on their door and say that the principal wants to  talk to them right away!"

"Why?" Jane asked.

"Because they'll rush to the door all scared and shit and then we make them go to the pool!" He exclaimed, sitting up.

"Are you sure that's a good id-"

"Let's do it!" I exclaimed.

-time skip because i am a lazy bitch-

"Okay, on the count of three," Lucas whispered, leaning on the wall next to the door. I nodded impatiently.

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three!"

I knocked on the door violently, "Will? Mike?" I shouted, "The principal is out here and you're in huge trouble!"

I tried my best not to chuckle as I heard frantic shuffling and the boys mumbling curse words. After about a minute of waiting, Mike opened the door and poked his head through with a very scared look on his face that turned into an angry one once he didn't spot the principal.

"What the fuck Max!" He exclaimed, slamming to door and leaving us all in the hallway by ourselves.

"Well that didn't work, I knew it." Jane shrugged, grabbing my hand and dragging me towards the elevator so that we could finally go to the pool.

"I guess we can go now, since they are going to be banging each other all day." Lucas sighed, following us.

"Who do you think is the top?" Dustin asked randomly.

"Dustin, st-!"

"Mike, definitely Mike." I answered, laughing slightly. Jane gave me a look of disapproval.

"That's what I was thinking." Dustin nodded.

-guess what 🥰 ANOTHER TIME SKIP-

"I'm getting in the hot tub, I'm super cold in this swimsuit." Jane announced, motioning for me to come with her.

I pouted and stayed in place, "Awh c'mon Jane.. I wanna swim!"

She sighed, and crossed her arms,  "I'm cold, Maxine."

"You won't be cold if I'm in there to keep you warm." I grinned, stepping closer. She rolled her eyes playfully and gave a hesitant glance towards the hot tub.

"Well- AHH MAX PUT ME DOWN!" Jane squealed as I tossed her over my shoulder and walked down the steps to the pool.

We were quickly welcomed to the pool by Lucas and Dustin both jumping in at the same time, splashing us and getting us soaked.

"What the fuck!" Jane exclaimed, not being able to see the boys or what was going on.

I gripped her waist and brought her down, and she wrapped her legs around my stomach, latching onto me for dear life because of how cold the water was.

I stepped deeper into the water, only causing her press her body onto mine even more. This was amusing to me, so I continued walking deeper into the water, causing Jane to let out little noises of discomfort.

"Max, stopp!" She whined, making me want to go deeper. I dipped us both under the water and pulled us up very quickly, and when I saw her face as we came up, it was shocked beyond compare. She gasped, and wiped the water out of her eyes.

"Oopsies, I didn't mean to do that." I smirked.

She gave me an angry face and shoved my shoulder softly even though it didn't do much since she was literally attached to me. I cocked an eyebrow in amusement, "Was that supposed to be a punishment?"

She huffed and rolled her eyes. I decided to mess with her, and moved my hands down from her waist to her ass. To be honest, it made me feel things.. The same feeling I had that morning. Her eyes widened and she didn't dare to move.

"Hey have you guys seen my sunglasses?" Lucas swam over, wiping water out of his eyes once he stopped.

"Nope." I smiled sneakily.

"Oh.. Okay." Lucas raised his eyebrows after glancing at my hands and where they were placed, but he decided to mind his own business and go back over to dustin.

I decided to start walking in the water again, causing her to float up and down ever so slightly whenever I would take a step

"Your hair looks really pretty when it's wet." I smiled, taking a strand of it and twirling it around my finger. She blushed and looked down, causing my heart rate to pick up. She was so adorable.

I stepped deeper, making the water come up to our necks. Jane's heart race beat faster against my chest and she cuddled closer to me, if that was even possible.

"Uhm, hey guys." I heard someone say, I turned my head to see Will climbing into the pool.

"Hey Willy Will" I smirked, recalling the memory of him and Mike. He obviously noticed what I was thinking about from my tone, and blushed a deep shade of red.

"How was.. this morning?" I teased.

"Oh, uh, g-good." He answered, avoiding eye contact.

I nodded in response, casually lowering the position of my hands on Jane. I wasn't looking at her, I was looking for Mike. But I knew she noticed because I was close enough to her face to hear a little whimper escape her mouth.

"Where's Mike?" I asked Will who was now leaning on the wall of the pool.

"Oh, he isn't coming. He wanted to take a nap." He answered, semi-awkwardly. I nodded again, playfully ignoring Jane's tiny wiggles.

"Hey Will! For a while we thought you weren't gonna show up." Lucas grinned, Dustin following him.

"I decided a day at the pool sounded fun, and I would never wanna bail on you guys." Will responded, stepping closer to the boys. He turned to me all of a sudden, "And I'm sorry if you guys.. saw anything."

"Oh, it's no big deal." I joked, shrugging. He replied with a awkward smile.

I heard another whimper escape Jane's mouth, and I realized I hadn't been paying attention to her. She wore an unreadable expression, but she seemed to be squirming in my grip.

"Is there something wrong, Jane?" I hovered my mouth over her ear, teasing her slightly. My grip on her lower ass tightened slightly, making the brunette in my arms to groan quietly.

"Use your words." I demanded softly.

"Um.. n-nothing.." She mumbled.

"What the hell are you guys doing over there?" Lucas asked harshly.

"Max is about to make out with Jane, obviously." Dustin answered as if it was obvious.

"Shut the hell up!" I flipped him off.

"NEVER!" He flipped me off in return.

"Where's Mike?" Lucas asked Will.

"Sleeping" Will responded nervously.

-Time skipppppp😏-

Me and Jane were walking back to our room, oddly quiet. It had been a long day. We were tired, and we both reeked of chlorine. Jane seemed nervous, and it confused me. Maybe it was because of how I teased her in the pool..

I opened the door to our room, holding it open for my girlfriend. She stepped inside, and the second the door shut, she locked it quickly.

"Jane-?"

She cut me off by slamming her lips onto mine, with a newly discovered hunger. She pressed her body against mine, and every part of me began to crave her. She pulled away, our faces inches apart, "M-max.. touch me.."

I understood all of a sudden. My innocent teasing had turned her on, and she had to wait hours to finally get what she wanted. It made me feel dominant.

We switched positions and I was now against her body on the wall, kissing her lips with pure lust and hunger. I grasped the clasp of her bikini top, and paused our kiss to look at her for permission. I honestly didn't know what I was doing since it was my first time doing this, so I just did whatever came to mind.

"P-please!" She whined.

I smiled and unclasped her bikini top, throwing it to who knows where and focusing all of my attention towards her gorgeous breasts. "Darling, you're beautiful." I smiled, before taking one into my hand, and massaging it slowly as I bent down to suck on the other one. Her breast was so soft, everything about her was perfect. I bit down on her skin slightly.

Jane's sweet moan engraved itself into my head, and i longed for more.

I grabbed her hands and pulled her towards the bathroom, immediately turning the shower on. The good thing about wearing swimsuits is that I didn't have to reveal myself yet, I could tease her all I wanted. Jane waited impatiently, until she couldn't wait anymore. She smashed her lips onto mine eagerly and placed her hands on both sides of my waist, pulling me closer.

I pulled away temporarily, dragged her into the shower, and immediately started making out with her again, very roughly. Her back arched as I pushed her up against the cold shower wall. I played with a breast in one hand, and ran the other one down her body and to the rim of her bikini's bottom. I pulled the elastic and let it go, causing it to slap her skin. She groaned into my mouth, pulling me closer.

I freed one of my hands so that I could take my bikini top off, and I threw it onto the floor of the shower. The warm water ran down the creases between out breasts, and it made me crave her even more. I couldn't wait much longer.

I pulled away and bent down to start leaving love bites all over her wet thighs. Jane moved me backwards so that she could lay down, since her legs had grown weak. I went back to work and caressed her inner thighs as I sucked.

Her breathing was more heavy and more audible, it was turning me on even more.

"M-Max pl-please.." She whimpered, struggling to keep her eyes open.

I paused what I was doing and looked up at her, "Please what, princess?"

"Please.. M-Max.."

"What was that, I can't hear you?" I teased, taking a few fingers and rubbing against the fabric of her bikini bottoms.

Jane's mouth gaped, and she was almost unable to communicate. I rubbed in slow circular motions, causing her to tense up and moan quietly.

"Max!" She groaned, "Pl-please!"

"Please what?" I began rubbing faster, and harder.

"Ughh- Max f-fuck me please!" She yelled.

That was all I needed to hear, I slid her bikini bottoms off of her smoothly shaved legs, and threw them over my shoulder. I admired her wet pussy, and I wanted to take my sweet time.

I slipped my fingers through the folds of her pink perfect pussy, and used my other hand to finger her clit. I made smooth, round, motions with my fingers on her clit, causing her moans of pleasure to grow louder.

"M-Maxx!.." She groaned with a desperate tone.

I finally gave in and slipped a finger into her tight pussy, making her breath hitch. I pumped it in and out, exploring every crevice of her pussy. She whimpered in between each pump, making me add another finger. I pumped even faster.

Her head tilted backwards. I wiggled my fingers around the soft walls of her pussy, and attempted to find her weak spot. I curled my fingers inside of her, and she let out a huge sweet moan. She had to grab the wall for support. But she was almost too loud, I didn't want us to get caught.

To stop her noises, I leaned over and connected my lips with her's as I continued pumping into her with my fingers. I dared to add another finger, and it caused her to let out a series of groans into my mouth. My hand motion became more aggressive, and I dug deeper into her core. I also started going slower, but progressively deeper and deeper.

Her moans became more low and muffled by my lips, but it was like music to my ears. As if she wasn't already experiencing a lot of pleasure, I used my free hand to rub on her clit.  She only started making more and more noise, but I didn't care anymore. I wanted everyone to know that she was mine.

I rubbed harder on her clit, wondering how much longer she was going to last. She kept moaning my name into my mouth, and I found it very hot.

"Ma-ax.. I think I'm gonna.." She pulled away, gripping onto the sides of the shower even tighter.

"Go ahead, baby." I grinned, moving faster to cause more friction.

A loud moan escaped her rosy lips as she came all over my fingers. I hurried to clean her up before the water cleaned her juices away. My tongue swiped up and down her wet pussy. I immediately kissed her afterwards, wanting to give her a taste of herself.

She sighed through her nose and kissed back, cupping my cheek. When she pulled apart, I ran my fingers through her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead before turning the water off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.2K 49
. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
34.8K 946 30
โš ๏ธTW: This story contains sensitive content around internalized homophobia, sexual assault, and rape. If you're trigger by these topics then please d...
2.4K 122 22
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๊œฑแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส ษชแด› ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› แด„แดสŸแด…, สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› ๊œฑษชสŸแด แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แด‡แด‡แดขแด‡ แด›ษชแด„แด‹สŸษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แด…ส€ษชแด‡แด… สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡๊œฑ แดษด แด›สœแด‡ ษขส€แดแดœษดแด…, แด›แด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›สœแด‡ส ๊œฐสŸแดแด€แด› แด€แดกแด€ส ษชษดแด›แด แด€ษด แด€ส€แด‡แด€ แด๊œฐ Qแดœษชแด‡แด›. แด›แด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ...
17K 527 37
Pretty Woman - ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—•๐—œ๐—ก ๐—•๐—จ๐—–๐—ž๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ฌ - ๐–จ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—€๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—†ply...