Danmachi: Reincarnation of Ta...

Par KneeOil

Talent found its next host, a boy who looked as weak as they come. However, hidden by his rabbit like appeara... Plus

Trailer
Information
Chapter 1: A Force to be Reckoned With
Chapter 2: A New Home
Chapter 3: New Friends
Chapter 4: What Makes a Hero
Chapter 5: A Day to Remember
Chapter 6: Ready or Not
Chapter 7: Attack on the City
Chapter 8: Limits
Chapter 9: Wills that Surpass All
Notice
Chapter 10: The Curtains Close
Chapter 11: Rise up to Any Challenge
10k Special Chapter 12: Forge Ahead
Chapter 13: Bell's Year (Part 1)
Chapter 14: Bell's Year (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Bell's Year (Part 3)
Chapter 16: Bell's Year (Final Part)
Chapter 16.5: Back to Normal
Chapter 17: Enter The Twins
Chapter 18: Childs Play (1000☆ Special)
Chapter 19: Cleaning Up
Chapter 20: Enjoy The Simple Things
Slight Teaser
Chapter 21: Normal? Close Enough (Year 1 Special)
This Guy XD
I require answers
Chapter 22: Catching Up
Chapter 23: A New Smith

Prologue: An End and a Beginning

11.8K 175 33
Par KneeOil

Freya: I'm sure you two remember our deal, yes?

Hera: Yes we will leave Orario for our failure.

Ouranos: I'm sorry it had to be this way, but the people have spoken. Please, take care of yourselves.

Zeus: Thank you for all you've done, old friend.

Loki: Okay, that's enough. Get movin.

Zeus and Hera arrived at the gates with their last members with them. The others knew what would come from their defeat so they bid their gods farewell and went their separate ways. They promised to return should they be called on but that time would not come for years. Zeus was left with Zald and Hera with Alfia. In Zeus' arms was a baby, only a few weeks old. This was his grandson, Bell.

Zeus: Come on everyone, I know a place where we can stay.

Hera: Alright, let's go you two.

Alfia: Yes, goddess.

As they left, Freya had seen something she'd never seen before. A pure white soul, the likes she's never seen.

Freya: (It's... beautiful. Who is that.)

Freya saw that the soul was near the place Zeus and Hera were leaving. Hera noticed her gaze and used some power to hide his soul from her. Freya noticed how the light had disappeared. She looked closer and Hera was giving the goddess of beauty a smug grin. Freya was furious that the hag was still getting in her way.

Freya: Damn you, Hera!

Freya's captain, Mia Grande, just stood behind her and sweat dropped.

Mia: (Things will be great when this stops.)

Back at the gates...

Hermes: What of that child?

Zeus: He will be what he wants to be. I won't allow anyone to force him. If he wants to be a hero, then that's his choice to make.

Alfia: Like hell I'm going to let your throw my nephew's life away by making him fight that monster!

Hera: Alfia... just let the boy choose. He at least deserves that much.

Hera gave her a smile while Alfia grunted. She didn't want her last piece of family to disappear. She promised her sister that she would care for the boy and she would make good on it. Even if it meant brainwashing him at a young age to like being a farmer.

Weeks passed and they made it to a small village in the mountains. They welcomed them all with no problems. Slowly but surely, the villagers all warmed up to them. Alfia used to detest little Bell just a but because of his eyes, but the way the baby would smile with his eyes closed made him grow on her.

Months turned into years during their stay. They had a nice dinner as a family to celebrate Bell's first birthday. Their lives were simple, but they were content with what they had.

Three more years passed and nothing changed. That is until they had a visitor from Orario. Zald heard a knock on the door and went to answer, he was shocked at who was on the other side.

Zald: Ottarl?

Ottarl: Greetings, I have a request to make of you, from one adventurer to another.

Alfia: Zald, who is it?

Zald: Ottarl...

Alfia went over to see what the boaz wanted.

Alfia: And what does the King want?

Ottarl: I requested a temporary leave. I want Zald to train me.

Zald: Why?

Ottarl: I know that our familias st their best would never be on par with yours. I want to close that gap as quickly as possible so I'm asking the only level 7s in the world to help. I will be promoted to familia captain come my return so I have to be able to shoulder what my goddess needs. I feel it's my responsibility as the future captain of the strongest in Orario.

Zald: A bold claim to make in our presence.

Alfia whispered something in Zald's ear.

Alfia: This could be a chance for some payback. We can't kill him but we can rough him up and call it training.

An evil grin appeared on the man's face.

Zald: You're right.

He turned to Ottarl with his answer.

Zald: Very well, I will train you. You'd better be ready to work hard. As a first class yourself there's no need for me to go easy on you.

Ottarl: Yes.

And so, the two would train from dawn to dusk everyday. At the end of the day, Ottarl would return to his lodge while Zald returned home. This went on for a month before a four year old Bell began watching them. He was amazed at their fighting. All the hero stories his grandfather read him would be a major factor in this. It wasn't long before he asked to join them.

Bell: Grandpa, I wanna train with them too.

Zeus: You sure? This isn't a game for kids.

Bell: I'll never be a hero like in those stories unless I train! I want to be strong like Mom and Uncle!

Hera: But Bell, you're only 4 years old.

Hera admired her grandson's determination, but she was worried he was being hasty about this.

Zeus: Let's ask the other two at dinner later. If they allow it, I'm fine with it.

Hera: Alright then.

Time passed and Zald came back.

Zald: I'm back.

Bell: Welcome home, Uncle!

Zald: Hey there, Bell.

He patted the boy's head before going to bathe himself lest he get beaten by Alfia for getting the boy dirty. He learned that lesson the hard way.

They got ready for dinner as Hera finished cooking. She at least had the courtesy to learn how to cook being the head goddess of the house. It was supposed to be Zald's job, but he was busy training to do that. As they ate, Bell asked what was on his mind all day.

Bell: Uncle, do you think you could train me too?

Zald: Hmm?

Bell: I wanna strong like you and Mom, so I need someone to teach me. Please?

Zald: Alfia? I'm fine with it but if you object...

Alfia: Bell, I assume this has to do with you wanting to be like the heroes you've read about.

Bell: Yeah! I wanna be strong like them to help anyone who needs it.

Hera: But you know, the world wants their last hero to slay the Black Dragon. Even we couldn't do that.

Bell: I'll be the last hero then.

Alfia: But Bell, the path of a hero is long and hard. Most would turn away because of how difficult it is.

Bell: But everyone's been sad since those monsters appeared. Even yours and grandpa's familia got wiped out by that dragon. I don't want people to cry anymore. If I don't become the hero everyone needs then who will?

The boy was young, but his words held strong in their minds. He had a point and if this was the path he was going to choose for himself, then it's their job as his family to help him in anyway they can.

Alfia: Alright, I've heard more than enough. Bell, your uncle and I will help train you. I expect you to do your best no matter what, do you understand?

Bell: Yes, thank you!

Bell's training would begin. He had a hard road ahead of him but he was willing to push forward to live his dream of being a hero.

AN: That's the end of that for now. Next chapter will be Bell's training and arrival in Orario. I'll be holding off on this for a bit to work on my other two stories. Also, I will be returning to school this upcoming week so fingers crossed that nothing happens to slow me down too much. Worst case I have to trim my chapter lengths but they were never that long to begin with. I take a few hours to write each day as I'm fishing through the internet to collect gif I think will help improve the story.

That's all I have for now so I'll see you in the next one.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

467 24 3
What if a boy who wanted to be a hero decided to help the same monster who hunted humans since the start of time and decide he will be the one to sav...
5.8K 197 9
Bell and Lefiya have traveled trough Times and are now trying to save the Danmachi verse from a dark fate.
768 9 4
Taking the place of Bell Cranel, A young boy by the name of Sorey Cranel is the only member of the Hestia familia. He was wondering about the city of...
53.3K 742 14
This is a SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT spinoff of my main series Heart of Alfhiem. Starts after chapter 4 monsterphilia. Basically, Bell's wives will he...