Fem Yugi and Atem x Male read...

By ddxcrr

You are the twin of brooklyn rage also known as joey wheeler and what adventures await for you. #2 in femyugi... More

Prologue
The heart of the cards Part 1
The heart of the cards part 2
The gauntlet is Thrown
A reason to enter
into the hornet nest
First duel
Attack from the deep

Journey to duelist kingdom

1.8K 47 11
By ddxcrr

You were at school and you saw how Yugi was sad and gloom it has been a while since grandpa was in the hospital after that weird thing pegasus did.

Later.

Y/n: Hey bro.

Joey: Yeah what's up?

Y/n: I need to check up on Yugi and see if she's alright.

Joey: Or you want to ask her out on a date?

Y/n: J-Joseph?!

Joey: Relax bro I understand now go and get your girl.

Y/n: You little.

Joey was on his bike and was riding away, you sigh and went to the school roof to see Yugi on the chain link fence.

Y/n: Hey yug, how are you doing.

Yugi: Hey y/n...just thinking about grandpa.

Y/n: Don't worry yug we'll get him back and once we do we'll beat pegasus on his own game.

Yugi: But what if I fail, what if I can't save grandpa?

You hold her hand which made her flinched as you kneeled down to her.

Y/n: No matter if it's risky or not I'll be there for you, just like now and even if I can't I'll always be there for you and so is our friends.

Yugi: *smiled a bit* Thank you Y/n.

Y/n: Don't thank me, Just thank your grandpa for raising you to be such a wonderful girl.

Yugi blush as well as you and you two look away, you two sometimes get quick glances of each other until you stand up.

Y/n: W-Well look at the time I better go.

You walked towards Yugi and gave her a hug which caught her off gaurd.

Y/n: Don't forget who you are and I will always be there for you.

You stopped hugging and went straight home, you saw joey watching TV when you took a better look at it, it was serenity.

Y/n: Ser?

Joey: Bro...were running out of time.

Y/n: H-How long do we have?

Serenity: *tv* I love you both so much, please take care of yourself for me.

Joey: ...Not much.

Y/n: ...Joey-

You and Joey heard knock on the door and you saw a delivery man.

Mailman: Package for Y/n Wheeler.

Y/n: Oh uh, Thanks.

Mailman: No problem have a goodnight sir.

The mailman leave and you brought the package inside.

Joey: What is it bro?

Y/n: I don't know let's see.

You open the box and saw the same thing inside the box Yugi got but there was a letter instead of a video tape.

Joey: Hey that's the same box Yugi got from pegasus but instead you got a letter instead of a video tape.

You open the letter and saw four cards.

Y/n: It is from pegasus.

Joey: What do you think it is?

Y/n: Not sure but I think Yugi will know what these cards mean.

Joey: Yeah she'll know these mean.

Y/n: Let's go to bed bro and ask Yugi tomorrow.

Joey: rodger that.

(Tomorrow morning.)

You and the gang were with Yugi and she also had the same cards as you had but she had an extra one.

Téa: A tournament at duelist kingdom isn't that an island?

Joey: So that's were pegasus's keeping your grandpa?

Yugi: Maybe the only way to know for sure is to become a contestant, the boats going to be leaving in two days.

You saw Yugi looking at the card that has a ship on it.

Téa: But you can't go.

Y/n: Exactly that's why I'm doing it.

They turn to you and they were surprised but not joey.

Y/n: Pegasus has send an invite to me too so I'll be joining in duelist kingdom, I'll be the one to go there Yugi so you can be safe.

Yugi: But you'll get captured or worse loose your soul to pegasus?!

Y/n: I know but for the ones you care for, i'll do it even if it cost me my life.

Téa: There must be some other way.

Y/n: Yugi stays here and that's final.

Yugi: But I have to go it's the only clue I have for rescuing grandpa!

Tristan: I still can't believe it pegasus used some kind of weird spell to grab your grandpa's soul away and know he's toying with you forcing you to duel in the tournament.

Joey: Right and without invitations we can't even go there with you I wish we could help you pal.

Téa: This is bad.

You looked at Yugi as she was giving you puppy eyes and you tried to stand your ground but you were at he point of breaking until Tristan spoke.

Tristan: hey Yugi.

That got everyone's attention.

Tristan: check this out according to this card the tournament winner takes the grand prize of three million dollars.

Joey and y/n: Three mil?

Yugi: So what Tristan who cares about money at a time like this?

Joey: Hey give me that!

Y/n: Joseph I have the card as well.

Joey: Ah~three million.

Yugi: Guess joey does.

Joey: Three million in cold cash.

Y/n: Joseph give that back to Yugi, I going there so you don't need to worry.

Joey wasn't paying attention and you let out a sigh of defeat.

Later.

You were looking for joey until you came to the roof and found him sitting there.

Y/n: Bro-

Joey: I know what your going to say and I'm still coming.

Y/n: You didn't get the invite bro I did.

Joey: Easy I'll get on board.

Y/n: Joey-

Joey: Bro we need to win this...we need to win this for ser.

Y/n: I know bro I just wished you can come as well.

Yugi: Joey, y/n, what are you doing up here?

Joey: Hmm?

Yugi: What's with you?

Joey: Ah nothing I'm just thinking about a whole lot of stuff. Yugi you do know we care about your gramps right, I mean he thought me about the heart of the cards.

Yugi: Of course I know.

Joey: I mean it one way or another we'll help you beat pegasus.

Yugi nodded and you look at joey and you know when he's serious.

Yugi: That really means a lot to me I'm glad we're friends.

Joey: Remember the first time we met?

Y/n: And remember the absolute beating I gave you when I found out you and Tristan bullied her?

Joey flinched as he knew exactly what you did and Yugi blushed on how caring you are to her even when you first met her she fell in love on how caring and kind you were to her.

Y/n: the day I first met her was a memorable one and once I found out Joseph and Tristan bullied her and a bully that tried to pick on you guys... well let's just say he won't be so Cocky after my friendly chat with him.

Joey: *gulp* Your friendly chats are the one thing that can make a grown man beg for mercy bro.

Y/n: And you better believe it doesn't haunt you.

Yugi: Thanks for getting my puzzle piece back y/n it means a lot to me.

Y/n: Don't mention it, I always hate someone picking on the weak and helpless even if it is my bro I wouldn't be scared to punch him.

Joey: tell me about it.

As he rubbed his back just thinking about it.

You and Yugi let out a little laugh and Joey just looked annoyed.

Joey: Truth to the matter is your the best friend I ever have.

Yugi: Yeah it's to bad you can't come with us to rescue grandpa.

You frowned as you know she won't take no for an answer but that's one of the many things you love about her.

Joey: Don't worry somehow someway I promise we'll do it together.

Yugi: Hah, together?!

Joey: Hah You bet were a team Yugi.

Yugi: But how can you go without an invitation?

Joey was looking down and you know what he was planning.

Y/n: Well it's time to go, see you a the docks yug.

Yugi: Oh uh right it leaves tonight, we'll see you soon y/n.

Y/n: You to yug.

She left and you smile but frowned again.

Joey: Don't worry bro she'll be alright.

Y/n: I know but I want to keep her safe but she's making impossible for me to do it.

Joey: Just believe in her and she can do anything.

Y/n: I hope so Joseph.

(Later)

You were at your house getting ready for duelist kingdom you grabbed your deck, the invitation and the cards, the glove and star chips, and finally some fresh pair of clothes and some food.

Y/n: Never know where the tournament will held on the island and if they will provide us food. I doesn't hurt to be prepared.

You left the house and went straight to the docks were you saw a big ship and saw a lot of people and you found Yugi in the crowd and she was happy to see you to.

Announcer: attention all duelist welcome to this event sponsored by industrial illusions you received with your invitation the star chips that will grant you entry into the contest, you are all elite invited by us after close observation of your past duel monsters contest you each have a fair and equal chance to win it all comes down to how well you've chosen cards and how well you play, now then duelist cross the ocean and enter the duelist kingdom.

You and Yugi got in line as everyone was lined up and present their star chips until you heard a commotion and the voice of your own brother.

Y/n: That idiot.

Yugi Joey what the?!

You and Yugi got out of line and head straight to joey.

Gaurd 1: Stop your struggling were gonna have to throw you out!

Joey: No way I came here to duel and Im gonna duel!

Y/n: Leave. Him. Alone!

The gaurds, joey and the other contestants flinched at your glare and dark tone.

Joey: H-Hey B-Bro, Yugi.

Yugi: Joey.

Y/n: Joseph, what are you doing here?

Joey: *gulp* haha did you really think I'd let you do this on your own? Come on help me out.

Yugi smiled and you let out a sigh.

Y/n: He's with me you got to let him on.

Gaurd 1: only people with a star chip can get on board there are no exceptions understand!

Y/n: But he does have a star chip see?

You showed the gaurds a star chip and Joey was confused, Yugi then wondered how you got your star chip off when you had your hands cross.

Y/n: This idiot left the house without bringing it with him and according to this card a star chip is proof that one is a duelist.

Gaurd 2: That maybe but all participants are given two star chips you'll be in a disadvantage.

Y/n: Maybe but I would rather take that risk than be without my friends when we get to the duelist kingdom, I need him.

Joey: Bro.

Gaurd 1: What do we do?

The other gaurd was calling mister pegasus about our situation.

Gaurd 2: Mister pegasus will allow it.

You smiled as Yugi and Joey did as well you got on board and the boat was Heading off to duelist kingdom.

Yugi: I'm glad they let you on board joey.

Joey: only because my bro sacrifice one of his star chips for me, but if any of the other players found out we only have one star chip each they could really take advantage of us.

Y/n: Then be quiet about it.

Joey: Kinda excited isn't bro?

Y/n: You could say that.

???: well what do we have here?

You joey and Yugi turned around and saw a blonde woman holding a nap sack looking bag.

Joey: Wow!

???: So your the yugi kid everybody's Talking about huh?

Joey: woah ho check it out!

???: But I'm amazed that a squirt like you could beat kaiba your famous you know.

Yugi: thanks very much I think.

Joey: Hey miss I'm a really good friend of the Famous Yugi the master duelist in fact-

???: Look your either a champ or a chump cut this gal loose she's fashion challenge and deserves to be crushed in the games.

Joey: Please crush me~

Y/n: Shut up Joseph.

???: I'll crush you all eventually the names Mai.

Y/n: *mumbles* arrogant bitch.

Mai: What was that?!

Y/n: I was threatening to beat up my brother of not being quiet for the next 20 minutes.

Mai left and Joey looked at you and he flinched when he saw your glare.

Y/n: Come on you two let's get in.

Yugi: Right, let's go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 342 33
(Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragon Ball Z crossover) Hi, My name is Yumi Matao and I am a Champion Duelist. I came to live in Domino city with my Grandmother while...
2.2K 80 12
This is the story of Y/n L/n. A young man from Canada caught up in a game of fate. He meets a young woman from Egypt by the name of Ishizu Ishtar...
1.3K 87 41
Nuni has escaped her old life but her memory has gaps. She's starting over, keeping most of her old life secret from everyone new she meets and taki...
85.9K 2.1K 32
*All images are paid commissions created by the artist Less_End. Please do not copy or use in your own work* A turn here. A turn there. No wait! Don'...