โ› ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...

By W4LDORFS

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ eight years after the revelation of dan humphrey as gossip girl and the site shut down, the... More

# ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ โ”โ” ๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™”๐™‡๐™„๐™Ž๐™
# ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ โ”โ” ๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
01. NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT ALOUD
02. DUMBO HALL
03. UP IN FLAMES
04. REVENGE PLANS

# ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ โ”โ” ๐™๐™Š๐™‡๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™‹

7.3K 124 13
By W4LDORFS

╭ ╮

━━━━ " 🦋 "

𝙍 𝙊 𝙇 𝙇 𝙄 𝙉 𝙂   𝙄 𝙉   𝙏 𝙃 𝙀   𝘿 𝙀 𝙀 𝙋
! GOSSIP GIRL REBOOT ─── ʚĭɞ
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - an introduction

╰ ╯

GOOD MORNING FOLLOWERS, Gossip Girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. To celebrate our return to your screens, I think we should honour one of our favourite elites: Beatrice Dupont-Vanderbilt.

That's right, you heard it here first, an old-money heir is gracing us with her presence. And what a presence that is. Hailing from the inherited fortune of not one but two old money families (the du Ponts and the Vanderbilts), our favourite Queen B isn't only an heiress, but dynastic American royalty.

Of course, the du Ponts are much more widespread now, but the billion-dollar inheritance from chemicals is spread around and equals out at 4 million each - and that's only inherited fortune. It now comes to question the separate descendant families. And it just so happens that Chanmi Dupont-Choi is CEO of a cosmetics brand worth millions.

I don't believe we need to go into details of her Vanderbilt heritage, as our New York mayor Nate Archibald is one of my own - and is Beatrice's cousin, as her aunt is Anne Archibald herself.

And just like her cousin, Bea is amongst the ruling class of Constance; best friend of our beloved group of teens. Rumours are that Bea and Monet were playing tag on the lawn of the Vanderbilt country house and that cemented the rest of their future friends, Bea quickly becoming close with the rest of our group before the age of ten.

But now, there are rumours of a friendly infiltration - no, a family infiltration - and whose to say that Bea will be all that happy with the newest addition, courtesy of Julien Calloway and her younger half-sister.

Our modern-day Queen Bea is known to love a good scheme, and this seems like far too good of an opportunity for her to pass up.

Keep an eye out, send those tips in.
XOXO, Gossip Girl.

BEATRICE 
DUPONT-VANDERBILT
❛ please, gossip girl is making our years at constance that more interesting. she's introducing us to our true selves ❜
━━ significant, memorable, extraordinary

OTHERS

⩩ Beatrice Dupont-Vanderbilt — Jennie Kim
⩩ Akeno Menzies — Evan Mock
⩩ Audrey Hope — Emily Alyn Lind
⩩ Max Wolfe — Thomas Doherty
⩩ Julien Calloway — Jordan Alexander
⩩ Luna La — Zion Moreno
⩩ Monet de Haan — Savannah Smith
⩩ Otto Bergmann IV — Eli Brown
⩩ Zoya Lott — Whitney Peak

⩩ Everyone else — Their respective selves

❛ WE COULD'VE HAD IT ALL ━━ i don't own any of rights to gossip girl (obviously), but i do own beatrice's character and backstory. of course, if you're reading this you'll know the content of the reboot, so all that'll be in here. also i know nothing about the reality of the upper east side, all i know is what i've watched.

❛ ROLLING IN THE DEEP ━━ i like to have my characters actually involved in a scene and not just on the sidelines, so bea will put in some extra dialogue. also she's a little bit of a bitch, just sayinf

❛ YOU HAD MY HEART INSIDE OF YOUR HANDS ━━ i recommended reading this book in light mode, with gill sans as the normal sized font.

hope you enjoy <33
© p1xiepnk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215 123 31
Daniella, a highschool had the perfect life to her understanding until this happened.. **just read**no spoiler
27 6 20
What happens when a group of all perfect students started receiving unknown messages threatening to ruin their perfect lives. what happens when your...
84.8K 1.7K 66
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
116K 5.9K 22
-๐ƒ๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“๐’ แต‰แต—สฐแตƒโฟ หกแต‰สทโฑหข "๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค...