πŒπ€π‘π‘π˜ πŒπ„ β™‘ ππ€π‘πŠ 𝐉...

By jisungiespace

♑𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙢𝙴 π™°πš„ β™‘"𝙸 π™Όπ™°πšπšπ™Έπ™΄π™³ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™±πš„πšƒ πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ π™³π™Ύπ™΄πš‚π™½'πšƒ 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„." More

β™‘πŒπ€πˆπ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♑
β™‘π’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♑
β™‘ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„β™‘
β™‘1
β™‘2
β™‘3
β™‘4
β™‘5
β™‘6
β™‘7
β™‘8
β™‘9
β™‘10
β™‘11
β™‘12
β™‘13
β™‘14
β™‘15
β™‘16
β™‘17
β™‘18
β™‘19
β™‘20
β™‘21
β™‘22
β™‘23
β™‘24
β™‘25
β™‘26
β™‘27
β™‘28
β™‘29
β™‘30
β™‘31
β™‘32
β™‘33
β™‘34
β™‘35
β™‘36
β™‘37
β™‘38
β™‘39
β™‘40
β™‘41
β™‘42
β™‘43
β™‘44
β™‘45
β™‘46
β™‘47
β™‘48
β™‘49
β™‘50
β™‘51
β™‘52
β™‘53
β™‘54
β™‘55
β™‘56
β™‘57
β™‘58
β™‘59
β™‘60
β™‘π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„β™‘

β™‘πŒπ€πŠπ„ 𝐀 π–πˆπ’π‡β™‘

6.8K 242 532
By jisungiespace

We're the best friends~

5th February, 2031.

"Where's the cake?", a blonde woman asked from the kitchen.

"Renjun went out to buy it. Don't worry he will come back soon, Minnie", a long black-haired Chinese young lady, Ningning replied.

"Please I feel so emotional. The little baby boy whom we raised together is not a baby anymore", the blond man said as he wiped his invisible tears and leaned on his bestfriend's shoulder.

"Yah Jaemin-ah. Let me do my work", a strong, masculine man said as he pushed the other's head away. Jeno continued blowing the red and white balloons.

Jaemin didn't even change a little bit as he pouted and looked at Jeno. "Jeno I have noticed this. After having your own family, you forgot me", he said in a sad dramatic tone.

The other man sighed and twisted his body towards his pouty friend. "Remember it was you who used to ditch your own friends to go on a date with your girlfriend?"

"But I can't refuse Minjeong. She is my whole world. Right Minnie?"

"Yes baby", his wife answered from the kitchen.

Jaemin smiled and gave her a flying kiss with a wink. Then he started helping Jeno blowing the balloons.

"Eww please stop this PDA. We have been seeing this for twelve years now", a stylish lady came to the kitchen and put the icecream in the refrigerator.

"It's impossible." Minjeong threw a wink at Aeri as the other made a disgusted face.

"Pass me the balloons!!!", a scream was heard from the corner of the living room as a Chinese young man stood on a stool.

"I'm coming." The owner of the sweet voice stood up from the sofa and went towards the younger. She picked up the balloons from the floor which were already filled with air by the two bestfriends. She started giving the balloons one by one as the Chinese stuck them on the wall.

"Thank you, Jimin", he thanked her as she just nodded with a smile.

"Can anyone tell me how to untangle the lights?", the Canadian asked as he was struggling with the long fairy lights.

His wife who just finished cutting the vegetables in the kitchen said, "Ning can you start making the ramen?"

"Yes yes I can make it", the younger replied and nodded.

Koeun washed her hands and wiped them with a small towel and then went towards Mark. "Give it to me."

Mark handed her the lights as she began to untangle them. Within a few minutes only she did it and said, "Done."

"So soon? Dude that was easy."

"Easy for us but not for people like you who stick their faces in books all day", she said with an annoyed tone leaving Mark confused.

"Ayeee Mark. I think Koeun is angry with you", the tanned man said from the other side of the room as he was busy hanging the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' banner on the wall.

"Angry? With me? But why?", he asked as his boba eyes widened.

Haechan sighed and came down from the stool after his work was done. He came closer to Mark and put his hand on his shoulder. "Give her more attention than your books."

The oldest man looked at his wife cooking the ramen. "But I give her attention tho." He looked at Haechan in confusion.

"No you need to give her a different kind of attention."

He raised his brow. "Like what?"

"Try making another baby with her", he whispered with a smirk.

Mark's loud gasp grabbed everyone's attention. "YAHHH LEE HAECHAN!!! I'm older than you. Remember?"

"But I'm smarter than you. Remember?" That playful smirk was still plastered on his face.

The older man sighed and said, "Go and annoy someone else but not me." He stood up from the stairs where he was sitting and started putting the fairy lights on the railing.

"Ok as you wish." Haechan turned around and found his next target. "NA JAEMANNNN!!!"

"I told you to not call me Jaeman. It's Na Jaemin." He rolled his eyes as he knew Haechan would annoy the hell out of him but then he decided to give no reactions to Haechan's words as he knew this would make his friend give up on what he was trying to do.

Aeri came and took a seat beside her two other friends. She chuckled and looked at the platinum blonde one. "I can't believe you really married him", she said referring to Haechan as 'him'.

"Trust me. I also can't believe that we have been married for two years now." The female smiled as she looked at her husband now disturbing Jeno.

"I thought he would end up single for his entire life", Jimin said with a giggle as she sat infront of the three ladies.

"Yoona, how did you make him fall head over heels for you?", Minjeong asked from the kitchen.

"Probably treating his wound with a handkerchief", Ningning said with teasing smile. All the women started laughing as Yoona's cheeks turned red.

"Maybe he was a single dude for his whole life before but he was secretly in love with you", Chenle said, wiggling his eyebrows and smirked and then he walked past them to go to the bathroom.

"Never have I ever thought that Haechan and Yoona would be a couple", Koeun said as her eyes widened thinking about it.

"But hey it's good that they found each other", Mark said loudly as he was still struggling to put the lights properly on the stair railing.

"Yeah. But I should be really thankful to you guys. Although I did so many things wrong, you forgave me and welcomed me. I honestly can't believe after all the things I did, you still call me a friend", Yoona said with a sad smile.

"But we are happy that you have changed", the pretty young woman said with a smile.

Yoona looked at her with a grin and nodded.

"Hey guys, can you let me do something? I am sitting here for so long without doing anything", she said.

"No no you're not allowed to do anything", Jeno said as he sat beside his wife. Jaemin also took a seat beside him. Haechan went to help Mark but instead of helping, he started annoying him by doing random aegyo.

"Yes because if Renjun finds out that you did some work, then we are dead for sure", the other male replied.

Her shoulders dropped as she let out a sigh. "But I'm so bored."

"But Sarang. You are not alone now. There is a little one with you too", Aeri said as she looked at Sarang's belly.

Sarang looked down and then faced the older with a smile. "Yes. I have to be careful."

Mark stretched his arms as his work was finally done. Haechan did the same too although he didn't do anything. That time the door bell rang. As the Canadian was the closest to the door, he opened it and saw four familiar faces. He welcomed them with a happy smile.

As the newly-arrived people entered the house, everyone's attention went to them.

"Jina! Hyunjun!", Haechan exclaimed.

"Byeol and Byungho are here too!!!", Chenle exclaimed as soon as he came out of the bathroom and saw them.

The four of them greeted everyone and then took their seats on the sofa.

"Why are you guys so late?", Jimin asked.

"We had homeworks to complete", the sixteen years old girl said. Both she and her soon-to-be 15 years old brother grew up with good looks. Byeol was good in studies whereas for Byungho, sports interested him more.

"And what about you two?" Haechan raised an eyebrow.

"Uhh... we were busy buying the wine bottles", Jina said as she lifted the bag.

"Oh ok. Give it to me." Yoona took the bag and went to the kitchen.

"When are you two getting married?", Sarang asked.

"Soon...", Hyunjun answered as he looked into his girlfriend's eyes. Jina beamed back at him and intertwined their fingers.

Few minutes later, a young brown-haired lady came downstairs. She was wearing a purple short dress as a smile was visible on her face. "Oh everyone has come?"

"No Renjun didn't come yet. He will come soon with the cake", Sarang replied.

"Oh ok. Jina, Hyunjun and my babies finally you guys came!!!"

"Noona!!! We are not babies anymore", the youngest boy said.

"Oh yeah I forgot. Our Byeol and Byungho are in high school now. Also I heard something." A teasing smile appeared on her face as she looked at the youngest girl.

"What?", Byeol asked in confusion.

"I heard that our little Byeol has a boyfriend now."

Everyone in the room gasped looking at the girl.

"Soojin unnie, who told you this?" Her eyes widened.

"Your cute little brother."

Byeol glared at her brother as Byungho just gave her a toothy nervous smile in return.

"Wow you got a boyfriend at a pretty younger age unlike me", Haechan said.

"What do you expect from us when Jisung hyung and Soojin noona kissed right infront of us when we were just kids?" Byungho shrugged his shoulders.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh", everyone said together as they looked at Soojin. The girl became flustered and looked away to avoid their stares.

"Don't tell Jisung oppa please."

"Don't worry no one will tell him", Soojin assured her.

"Yes if oppa finds then I don't know. He can even go to your boyfriend's house to threaten him", Jina said with a small laugh.

"What? Did he do this for you too?" Byeol gulped.

"No he would never dare to do that because he is scared of me." This made the others laugh.

The door bell suddenly rang and Mark opened the door again and saw one of his bestfriends. The male entered the room and said, "Cake is here!!!"

"Finally!!!", Chenle exclaimed.

Renjun put off his shoes and went to the living room, handing Soojin the cake. He came closer to his wife and caressed her hair. "Are you okay?"

Sarang nodded with a smile.

"And what about our Starburst?"

"Yes I took care of me and your Starburst too." She beamed at him.

Soojin looked at the clock. It was 7:00 p.m. She said, "Let's bring the kids down. It's time for him to come back."

Yoona, Soojin and Ningning went upstairs and brought the little children down. A three months old baby boy was carried by his mother, Soojin. An eleven months old baby boy and an eight months old baby girl were carried by their mothers, Yoona and Ningning respectively. After they went to the living room, the seven other kids quickly ran downstairs.

"YAYYY!!! I'M FIRST!!!", Jihoon shouted in joy.

"No it was cheating. You started running before us", a three years old boy who was going to be four soon, named Yohan said.

"No it was not." The little boy narrowed his eyes.

"Ok ok you two don't start fighting again", a soft voice spoke. The owner of the voice was the five years old girl, Miran.

"No Miran, Yohan always gets mad whenever he loses to me", Jihoon said.

"What?! No I don't. It's you who always does cheating", the younger boy retorted.

"I don't cheat. Admit it that you are the loser."

"No I'm not. You are the cheater!"

"Noona", a three years old boy named Rowoon grabbed the hem of his sister's dress and pulled it slowly which grabbed her attention. "I'm scared", he said looking at the older two fighting.

"Jihoon!!! Yohan!!! If you guys don't stop fighting I'll say this to Uncle Jisung and Uncle Jeno", the girl who was the same age as Yohan, named Jaerin warned them.

Jisoo sighed and shook her head. She held the soon-to-be three years old little girl's hand and took her with her to the living room where their parents were happily chatting.

"Mommy!!!", the little girl named Kiyo ran to her mother's arms.

Aeri smiled at her daughter and asked, "Did you have fun with your friends baby?"

"Yes and also no", she answered in her baby voice.

"Why no?", Ningning asked as she passed her daughter, Daiyu to her husband, Chenle.

"Because Yohan and Jihoon are again fighting", Jisoo replied.

"Again? These two", Jimin said with a loud sigh.

"Yeah look!" The girl pointed at the end of the staircase. The adults were talking among themselves that's why they didn't even notice the kids bickering.

Soojin shook her head as she was feeding her little boy named Jihwan water with a feeding bottle. "What should I do with Jihoon?"

"Yohan too. He is becoming very naughty day by day." Jeno called, "Yohan! Jihoon! Kids come here!"

The children stopped where they were and ran to their parents. Jaerin and Rowoon sat on Jaemin and Minjeong's laps respectively. Miran sat on her mother, Koeun's lap as Mark caressed her head with a smile. Haechan was sitting on the floor playing with his son, Youngjae while Yoona looked at them with adoration.

Yohan and Jihoon stood infront of Jeno, heads down. "Were you guys fighting?"

They didn't utter a word which gave the answer to Jeno. "Did you guys hurt each other?" They shook their heads. "Will you two ever fight again?", he asked in a stern voice. They again shook their heads.

"Ok. Then say I love you to each other", Soojin said.

Yohan and Jihoon faced each other with disgusted faces. "Now say", Soojin said.

"I love you", they said in unison as they were disgusted to say this to each other.

"Good boys", Renjun said to them.

That time the door bell rang again for the third time. Everyone looked at each other as they understood who came back from office. All of them quickly turned off the lights as they hid in the living room- someone behind the curtains, under the table, behind the sofa, etc. Seeing no one was opening the door, the person twisted the door knob and found it unlocked and then entered the house. He saw the whole ground floor full of darkness so, he knitted his eyebrows. He went to the living room after putting his shoes off and then suddenly the lights turned on and he saw his friends and the kids jumping out from their hiding spots as they used the party poppers.

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

A big smile immediately appeared on his face.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISUNG!!!!"

He felt overwhelmed with happiness as he looked at them with wide eyes. "I thought you guys forgot my birthday."

"How can we forget our Jisungie's birthday?" Jaemin came and gave him a tight hug.

"Happy birthday Daddy!!! Happy birthday Daddy!!!" He looked down and saw his two children wishing him. He smiled at them while caressing their heads.

He quickly went upstairs and changed his dress and got freshen up. Jisung came downstairs and stood infront of the cake.

"Jisung, make a wish", Renjun said.

The male joined his hands and closed his eyes. 'I wish all of us to be like this forever.' He then cut the cake while they sang the birthday song.

All of them enjoyed the delicious dinner. Jisung felt so happy that he was about to tear up. He realised that he was really loved so much by his friends and he felt the happiest that day.

After the party was over and everyone went home, Jisung was laying on the bed when Soojin came in and laid beside him, covering herself with the blanket.

He turned towards her and asked, "Did the babies fall sleeping?"

"Yeah they did. I just hope that Jihwan doesn't start crying again tonight." She sighed and closed her eyes.

Jisung with closed eyes moved closer to his wife and wrapped his arm around her waist as his face was on the crook of her neck where he gave soft light kisses making her relaxed. "I'm so proud of you."

"Suddenly?" Soojin chuckled out a laugh.

"I just wanted to say you that. I know taking care of three kids and teaching in a university is hard. You work very hard everyday to make us happy. I can't be more proud of you."

Soojin started caressing the back of his head and played with his purple hair. She cuddled closer to him and asked, "How long are you gonna keep your purple hair?"

"Until I become bald."

"If you become bald, I'll leave you. I don't want a hairless husband."

"I know you won't leave me." He gazed into her eyes with a smirk and then quickly pecked her soft pink lips.

"Hey! How dare you steal a kiss!"

"You are my wife. So, I can kiss you anytime I want." After saying those words, he kissed her on her cheeks, forhead, nose and again her lips.

She looked at him with wide eyes and rosy cheeks. 'Gosh it's been years now but he still makes me feel the same. Park Jisung, I fucking love you.'

"Oh girl! I know you love me. So why don't you say out loud?"

"How did you know what I was thinking?"

"How long are we together? I know you too well Mrs. Park. You are the mother of my three kids."

Feeling flustered, she buried her face against his chest. He let out a laugh as he hugged her tightly. A smile plastered on his face. "Let's be like this forever."

THANK YOU FOR 100K READS!!!

A special chapter as I promised<3

Really can't believe that I achieved this so soon and credit goes to you guys. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

The kids:
Jisung and Soojin: Park Jisoo, Park Jihoon and Park Jihwan
Mark and Koeun: Lee Miran
Jeno and Jimin: Lee Yohan
Haechan and Yoona: Lee Youngjae
Chenle and Ningning: Zhong Daiyu
Shotaro and Aeri: Kiyo Osaki
Jaemin and Minjeong: Na Jaerin and Na Rowoon

Also I just want to say it's so fun to see that you guys thought Jeno was the second lead but it's actually Renjun lol. You guys were like "No why is Jeno always the second lead?😭" and then "Please not my baby Renjun😭"

Also there are few hints for my future books in this story hehe ;)

But I hope you are happy with the ending. I made a lot of memories with this book and got to know so many lovely readers through this.

I wish nothing but the best for you. I hope all your dreams come true. Stay safe and stay healthy. It has truly been like a DREAM.

"...and we're still dreaming."

- SKY 💖

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 66 17
"Maybe I was wrong about Park Jisung. Maybe we were wrong about each other." Jisung Fanfiction, High School academic rivals trope
161K 6.3K 67
βœΏπ™²π™΄π™Ύ π™°πš„ ✿"πš†π™·π™΄π™½π™΄πš…π™΄πš 𝙸'𝙼 πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· πšˆπ™Ύπš„, 𝙸 𝙡𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 πš„πšƒπ™Ύπ™Ώπ™Έπ™°."
135K 7.2K 66
βž³π™²π™Ύπ™»π™»π™΄π™Άπ™΄ π™°πš„ βž³π™Όπ™΄πšπ™Όπ™°π™Έπ™³ π™°πš„ ➳"π™Όπ™°πšˆ 𝙱𝙴 πš†π™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ π™΅πšπ™Ύπ™Ό πšƒπš†π™Ύ π™³π™Έπ™΅π™΅π™΄πšπ™΄π™½πšƒ πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³πš‚ π™±πš„πšƒ π™Ύπš„πš π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™Έπš‚ 𝙻𝙸�...
449K 14.3K 92
Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung.