Alpha's Little Mate | 18+

By MyrandaRae

[Exclusive to Patrons] Annie Smith is a twenty-two year old librarian living in a small North Carolina town... More

1 Nightmares and cold coffee baths
2 I always feel like somebody's watching me
3 Looney Tunes
4 Meatballs and beefcakes
5 Cheesecake and heated makeouts
6 second base...or was it third?
7 Hysterical breakdowns and twenty questions
8 Hotel showers and Luna duties
9 Welcome to Sin City...sort of
Where to find ALPHAS LITTLE MATE

10 Never Have I Ever Before

11.4K 405 2
By MyrandaRae

After seeing the huge double tub in the bathroom, I decide to take a long, hot bath.

I'm on edge. My body is tense. I can't shake the restlessness that I feel. I'm exhausted but sleep feels impossible. As I soak in the tub I try to relax. Suddenly, it hits me like a ton of bricks, I'm tense because he isn't here.

It's been four hours and I'm starting to panic. Tears well up in my eyes. These feelings, this deep visceral need to be in his arms is not normal. I don't understand this draw, the intensity of this is hard for me to wrap my head around.

For the first time since I met him I actually believe that he is my mate. It's the only explanation for the way that I'm feeling. I knew that there was something unexplainable between us but I can't deny it anymore, it's hurting both of us.

It might not make sense but why couldn't it be true? A week ago the realm of possibility was a much smaller place. There are werewolves and vampires running around. Being given the gift of a soulmate who is bound to you is not as far fetched as it once seemed. Everything in me is screaming to give in, to stop pushing against the feelings.

When the water starts to go cold, I pull myself up. As I slip into a soft white robe I hear the door slam closed downstairs. Without hesitating I run from the room and down the hall. When I reach the top of the stairs he's about midway.

We both freeze.

"You've been crying" he jogs the rest of the steps.

"I missed you. I felt this strange aching emptiness without you."

He looks relieved as he pulls me into his arms.

"Is everything ok?" I ask as he walks us toward the bedroom.

"Somethings going on in Canada, something unusual. Let's not worry about that anymore tonight. Did you like the tour?"

"It was great! You were right, Laren and I get along well. I met a lot of people, I met your mother, she's wonderful."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there for that."

He sets me on my feet and leans down to kiss me. I quickly deepen the kiss, running my hands through his hair. His hand grip my robe tightly, I step back and pull the tie holding it closed. When it falls open he sucks in a breath.

"Fuck, you're naked under there, baby?"

I bat my lashes as I let the robe slip from my shoulders.

He grabs me by the back of my legs, pulling me up to his chest. I wrap my legs around his waist and he groans.

"You have too many clothes on " I whisper against his ear. He pulls back to study my face.

"What are we doing, Annie? Fuck, it is so hard to stay away from you."

I take his face in my hands, "we're mates, Isaac. I'm still afraid but I'm not going to fight it anymore. I'm going to let my heart, my instincts, guide me through this."

His adams apple bobs and his eyes flicker.

"You're not going to reject me?" His voice is equal parts nervous and hopeful.

"No."

"You said you're still afraid. Are you certain? Annie, I need..." his voice is soft as I cut him off with a kiss. Larens words flicker through my mind. He needs reassurances.

"I'm afraid not unsure," I hold his face in my hands, "I'm not rejecting you. My heart ached being away from you for a few hours. Leaving you is unimaginable."

"Fuck," he lets out a shaky breath "I-I... you're... thank you, Annie. You have no idea..." he stutters softly.

I kiss him everywhere, his lips, his chin, his cheeks. "You still have all of your clothes on."

He stands, setting my feet on the floor, and begins removing his clothes. When he's naked before me he lifts me back into his arms and sits again.

He takes my lips in his, the kiss is heated and passionate but gentle. I grind my hips down against him and he growls.

"Slow down baby, we're going to go slow tonight."

I don't want to slow, my insides are boiling.

I grind against him again, his eyes flicker to black momentarily and his length jerks between my legs.

I push myself against him again, reveling in the fact that there is no barrier between us, his hot skin against mine.

"Annie, we have to take this slow, I want this to be as painless as possible for you," he lays me down on the bed and climbs on top of me. I'm so full of excitement and nervous energy that my body is trembling.

"First, I have to make sure you're ready," he says as he runs his hands down my body.

He sits back in between my legs and spreads them wide. My cheeks burn and I tense, being this vulnerable before him is flustering.

"No, baby, keep these open," he rubs my legs softly. His voice is rough and deep.

He looks at my center like it's the most beautiful view on earth. His lips are parted and his breath is shallow. He spreads my folds with his fingers causing both of us to groan.

"so wet already," he whispers to himself.

He circles his fingers around my clit and my body jerks. He continues until my legs shake, then he slides one finger inside of me while bringing his mouth to my bud.

My eyes roll back.

He circles his thumb over me quickly. I whimper and cup my hand over my mouth.

He reaches up and pulls my hand away, "don't cover your mouth. I want to hear you." With that he lowers his face to my core, I feel his breath, hot across my center.

He starts to circle his tongue over my clit as he gently pushes one large finger into me.

He moans against me, "you taste so sweet."

The pressure in my core is building. I throw my head back as incoherent cries fall from my mouth.

"I want another one," he says before continuing to lick and suck at my sensitive bud.

I feel him add a second finger slowly, stretching me gently. We moan together.

"Fuck, baby" he moans against me as I scream his name. My body tightens as pleasure rips through me.

He climbs on top of me slowly. The composure he's had is starting to slip. He lines himself up with my entrance but hesitates.

"If you want me to stop, all you have to do is say so. If it hurts too much, if you're not comfortable. Promise me you'll tell me."

"I promise."

He reaches down with one hand and begins to guide himself into me.

I feel his tip push into my core and I gasp. He pushes in slowly, stopping whenever he feels me tense up.

He stops after a minute and pushes his face into my neck. The muscles in his chest and arms are shaking.

"Fuck!" He growls "I'm only halfway in and you are so fucking tight."

For a moment I panic. He's only halfway in? I feel stretched to capacity, my core burning and aching.

"Relax your body, baby. Take a deep breath." His voice sounds strained but his eyes are full of concern.

When he feels me relax he pushes in further. He moans loudly and his muscles clench. He kisses the tears from my cheeks.

"You did so good, little mate. I won't move until you're ready."

I lay beneath him, watching him, he's taking deep breaths and it's obvious that he's focusing on being still. After a few minutes my body feels like it's adjusted. There is still a slight burn but I'm almost able to ignore it.

"You can move," my voice shakes when I speak.

He looks in my eyes, watching me closely, as he pulls out slowly. When he thrusts back in a small sound escapes his throat.

I reach up and hold his face in my hand. He leans into my touch.

The burning pinch is still there but I'm starting to feel a tight pleasurable pressure building.

"Isaac," I moan, causing his slow rhythm to falter.

"You feel incredible, Annie" sweat is forming on his brow, "am I going slow enough? I'm...fuck...it's so hard not to pound into you." His voice is tight.

"Faster, Isaac, you can go faster," I pant.

He looks relieved as he thrusts faster. The familiar feeling of tightness builds rapidly in my stomach.

"Oh my God..." I moan loudly.

He slips my leg over his arm so that the back of my knee is resting in the crook of his arm.

"Fuck!" He groans loudly as he picks up the pace again.

I feel my legs start to shake. I almost want him to stop. The pleasure is so much that I'm feeling overwhelmed.

I throw my head back as he pounds into me. His lips attack my neck, kissing and sucking the tender skin.

I scream his name as my orgasm hits me.

"God damnit" he growls, "that's it baby...fuck. You're squeezing me so tight." He's thrusting frantically, the sound of our hot, wet skin connecting fills the room.

"Fuck, I'm..." his thrusts lose their rhythm. He releases my leg and grips the sheets beside my head tightly. He moans my name as he jerks inside me.

For a moment neither of us move. We lay there, spent and panting.

"I am going to fuck you every day for the rest of my life" his voice is low and raspy.

I chuckle and kiss the side of his face.

He slides out of me gently but I still wince, which he notices.

"Are you right? Was I too rough at the end. Fuck. I'm sorry baby. It was so good I lost control a little bit."

"I'm ok, I promise. It wasn't too rough. It was..." I let out a contented sigh, "it was better than I thought it could be. Do you feel differently?"

"Differently about?" He raises an eyebrow.

"About me. I feel different, like... I don't know. Everything I felt before feels amplified. I felt connected to you before but now..." I blush, I don't know how to explain how I'm feeling.

"Just wait until I mark you," he chuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 10.5K 56
Porter was not looking for his mate, but it only took him one look at her to realize she was everything he wanted. He doesn't care that she's human...
794K 15.2K 36
I wrote this book a while ago, I don't like most of what's written here. So if you're here to criticize, please don't😏 She flinched and moved back a...
40.6K 1.7K 25
Elizabeth 'Lizzy' Razor never thought that an overly possessive alpha would kidnap her and her best friends from outside a suburban mall parking lot...
78.8K 2.4K 44
'I always knew my hometown of Silver Hills was weird, but I never imagined it was werewolf weird...' The alpha of the Silver Hills pack has been alon...