CLOUDLESS | KHRXAC

Por Sloth02

[Break] Dying was on Koro's to-do list. Teaching 3-E a second time and trying to kill 'himself' wasn't. --- I... Mais

FOREWORD
CHAPTER 1: one way trip to tokyo
CHAPTER 2: a beloved daughter and sister
CHAPTER 3: a not so comprehensive report
CHAPTER 4: a not so challenging placement examination
CHAPTER 5: touring kunugigaoka junior high
CHAPTER 6: a brilliant entry, varia style- almost
CHAPTER 7: nice to meet you i'm a mass murderer
CHAPTER 8: school assembly and sucker punches
CHAPTER 9: the science of wealth; or arthashastra
CHAPTER 10: did you know crucifixion caused asphyxia?
CHAPTER 11: short trip to kyoto
CHAPTER 12: or how to let your students get kidnapped
CHAPTER 13: red pill in action
CHAPTER 14: allow me to reintroduce myself
CHAPTER 15: disturbed baseball game
CHAPTER 16: a new p.e. teacher
CHAPTER 17: a day at the zoo
CHAPTER 18: and the varia welcomed a new member
CHAPTER 19: finals, library, and bets
CHAPTER 20: road to summer break
CHAPTER 21: fukujima resorts and poisonous cocktails

INTERLUDE: simon

592 65 10
Por Sloth02

"Guess wh— Oopsi!"

In one swift motion, Koro took a step back.

"Nyurufufu! That was a close one!" he laughed, blocking the second incoming hit by grabbing the fan. "Hello to you too, Adelheid," he chirped, letting go of the fan as the girl retrieved her hand.

"Ha, good evening to you too, Yucca-sama," Adelheid drawled, placing the fans back on the belt of her skirt. "To what do we owe the honor of your presence?" she spat, keeping her wording polite as she seized the blond up and down.

"Fufufu, you're always so cold, Adelheid," Koro cooed. With calculated steps, the Varia agent entered the Guardian's personal space, and in a second, he stood behind the teenager. "Fortunately, Enma-chan wasn't tainted," he teased. Arms snaking around Enma's waist, he jumped back with the teen in his arms, evading another of Adelheid's offensive.

"Ah, Yucca," the teen shyly greeted, cheeks reddened. "Hello."

"Aww, you look so good Enma-chan, how is school going?" Koro quipped as he began to guide Enma down the street, gently pushing him. "And you're so thin, look at you!" he gasped, grabbing and twirling the boy as he walked to look him over. "Where's the chubbiness? The softness?" he lamented, poking at the boy's waist and cheeks.

Adelheid felt her eyebrows twitch as she prepared herself to beat the shit out of the adult. What? Was he one of Varia's top executives? Sorry, but she didn't care.

"Ah, ah! Now, calm down Adel, you'll get wrinkles on your beautiful face!" Julie placated in a teasing tone, his finger nudging the space between the girl's brows.

Adelheid refrained the blush that threatened to break out. With one swift motion, she punched the male straight in his guts.

"Out of my way, Julie," she muttered. She felt her hand pass through sandy matters, proof that the male had used his flames to counter her physical assault.

"My Adel is always so violent!" Julie moaned, bypassing the girl to stand behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. "But it's okay, I can bear it," he boasted in a whisper.

Adelheid didn't need to be a genius to know that: one, Julie that dumbass, was winking and thinking that he sounded very cool; two, she herself was a blushing mess.

Koro blinked from above Enma's shoulder. "Are they dating?"

"Ah, no?"

The abrupt sound of a chewing gum bubble popping sounded next to them.

"Not yet." Shitt P! wisely corrected them.

Koro merely hummed, eyes squinting before he grinned. "Let's go while she's distracted!" he beamed, grabbing Enma's shoulder and hurrying down the street.

::

"Here, Enma-chan, eat, eat!" Koro encouraged as he set yet another serving of cake on the table. He smiled at the waitress and added. "We'll take another parfait, but strawberry, please," before turning to look at the stuffed boy in front of him.

"Thank you?" Enma whispered, scooping a piece of chocolate ice cream.

"Ah, don't eat too quickly. You'll get a brain freeze!" Koro reminded, snatching the chocolate parfait and pushing the still warm crème brûlée toward the redhead.

It was always so much fun feeding Enma!

Enma mutely nodded, cheeks bulging with ice and pastries. He was feeling a bit full, to be honest. Yet, the moment the hand holding his spoon slowed down, he'd feel Yucca's burning stare on his person, making him keep his previous eating pace, which in turn provoked the fake blond's smile and encouraged him to order more food. If that wasn't a vicious circle, then what was?

"Is Colonnello-san not here anymore?" Enma carefully asked, his reserved nature never truly vanishing as he finished the crème brûlée. His compass-like pupils silently roaming over the adult's figure.

Koro hummed, casually resting his cheek against the palm of his hand. His green lenses focused on the boy sitting before him. He smoothly pushed the chocolate parfait back towards Enma, eyes gently narrowed.

"As you can see, Colonnello isn't there anymore. He went back to Mafia Land yesterday evening," he explained. "I haven't received any form of communication from him since, but I suppose he arrived in one piece since no one came to question me about his whereabouts yet, fufufu~" he joked.

Enma swallowed the cold treat, a wry laugh slipping past his lips in answer. He didn't know how this was funny— like, who would want the Mafia on their back because they are suspected of assassinating one of their big names?

It was a blessing for Enma not to know that Koro did, in fact, murder the Arcobanello in one distant future (which wouldn't help his case if they were to suspect him).

"You sound so relaxed about all this, Yucca," he drawled, reaching the end of his chocolate parfait only to receive a slice of strawberry tart in return. "I would be so scared if I had even a tenth of the people after you after me," he mumbled, the strawberry treats muffling the sound of his voice.

Koro grinned.

He decided to be flattered and take Enma's sentence as the teen acknowledging how powerful he was that people would bother to put a bounty over his head.

"Why, thank you," he reached out to ruffle Enma's hair and casually added. "If it ever comes down to this, you can always run to my place, and I'll kill them for you~" he cooed.

"Ah-ahaha—"

"Of course that is if Adelheid doesn't beat me to it, nyurufufu~" he added.

Enma could only choke on his tart in answer to that comment.

.

.

.

"—Uhm, so you said you were teaching now?" Enma began, having finally conquered the mountain of treats offered to him. The cool water that trickled down his parched throat felt like heaven on Earth. The lack of sugar after all these desserts was a type of blessing only one who ate sweet after sweet could understand.

Koro hummed. He brought his espresso to his lips, raising his hand to call out to the waiter for the bill before setting the cup back on its saucer.

"Yes, I'm working on a semi-official mission at the moment, and posing as a teacher is a good way to fulfill it," he explained, voice mellow and genuine smile dancing over his lips. "I'm in charge of a class of third-year middle schoolers," he elaborated, and when he noticed Enma's somewhat dodgy eyes, he added: "it's nothing too confidential. You should get the information with ease if you use the Simon name."

Enma did not feel all that reassured, but he would honestly take whatever you gave him.

"If you are wondering, the students aren't part of the Mafia. They're really your regular third-year middle schooler— a bit on the outcast side, I suppose," he paused a chuckled. "Somewhat similar to you and Tsunayoshi when it comes to academic performance, but they are slowly getting there," he joked.

Enma hummed.

"Anyway, I didn't come here to speak about my job!" Koro declared, eyes going over the bill before he took out some cash and put it on the table. "Shall we go? Is there anything you want to do, Enma-chan?"

"How about some shopping? Everyone loves shopping, yes? I'm sure I saw an outlet somewhere around here," Koro continued, talking to himself as he pulled his phone out to look up the clothing shop in the vicinity.

Although Enma wasn't the biggest shopping fan, he only mutely followed behind the energetic blond, a somewhat bashful smile on his face as he trailed behind him.

Σ(ノ°▽°)ノ

Don't mind me I just wanted a bit of Enma screentime :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.9K 198 13
Tokito [name], a demon slayer, an assassin, a Hashira, but also a student? What if Muichro's litle sister went to Class-E to kill off a certain takoy...
13.4K 329 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
35.3K 1K 23
[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She had her parents, scientists affi...
56.8K 1.7K 23
[Discontinued] A New Change (KHR + AssClass Crossover) Sawada Tsunayoshi always had a fuzzy feeling in his head when he was around his friends, his f...